Ava's Corrupting Camping Trip Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Get back to loosening that nut, while I take care of mine," Tom barked quietly, chuckling.

Kyle emerged again and took a seat back on the couch. He wondered if the visitor had taken the opportunity to steal a look at his girlfriend's lower half. He wished the counter wasn't blocking his view of them, but didn't want to keep interrupting. He adjusted himself as his cock began to swell in his pants.

Tom quietly unzipped his shorts and freed his own thick erection. He lifted Ava's dress again and took a moment to admire her precious assets. It had been a while since he had access to such a beautiful specimen, and he was going to savor her. He rubbed his rigid dick against her folds, coating the puffy head in her natural lubricants while she resumed turning the wrench as he had instructed. "That's it, keep working that thing loose," he stated with authority, keeping up the act for Kyle who was still in earshot. Tom finally began pressing into her, his fat dick parting her lips and stretching her open. The slut was unbelievably tight, and would need some time to adjust to his girth.

It took every ounce of self-control Ava had to remain silent as she felt the thickest cock she'd ever experienced slowly sink into her, inch by inch. She could tell, though it was unsurprising, that Tom hadn't bothered with protection. Every vein and contour of his giant manhood made itself known as it tunneled deeper into her. If he had been any more hasty, she would have surely shrieked, and the ruse would be over. The invasion paused briefly, and she could feel him throbbing within her as he held still. He then eased back out of her just as slowly as he had entered, pausing again just before withdrawing completely.

Tom took his time, repeating the process over and over until he could feel her muscles relaxing. He couldn't keep his hands off of her, his calloused skin roaming over every bit of her smooth flesh that he could reach. While mauling the enticing heart-shaped ass below him, he started fucking her more rythmically, losing his ability to hold back. Her warm, inviting cunt drove him wild with lust. He shot a glance at Kyle, whom he could see just over the edge of the counter, noticing his eyes dart away to conceal that he had been watching. Tom had wondered how the guy could be dumb enough to think that his slutty girlfriend would be left untouched, but he began understanding that this might have been set up.

Ava was struggling to manipulate the rusty tool in her hand as her pussy was used by the plumber's giant cock. The painful adjustment period seemed to be over, and each powerful thrust sent a new, electrified wave of pleasure through her. The knowledge that Kyle was just across the room while she was used as a cocksleeve by another man was as wickedly hot as it was terrifying. She could feel an impending climax growing rapidly, and worried that she wouldn't be able to stay silent much longer. Tom suddenly bucked into her more harshly, and she lost her grip on the wrench. The object hit the ground with a clang, and a high-pitched yelp escaped her lips.

"You alright, babe? What happened?" Kyle shouted from his seat. Tom slowed his assault a bit, but did not stop driving his cock into her.

"I-I'm fine! Just... clumsy! Heh!" Ava called out to him, mustering just enough strength to mask how short of breath she was.

"How much longer is this going to take? Do you need help? You sound exhausted," he asked.

"Won't be much longer now," Tom chimed in. "She's just not used to handling such a manly tool, but it's good for her to learn."

"Yeah! I'm learning... a lot! It's good practice," she added.

"Alright... Well just let me know if you need a break." Kyle could tell something was off, but he assumed his girlfriend had it under control given her responses. Maybe she had pulled her dress up a bit and was giving the guy a little show, he thought. He couldn't wait to hear the details.

Ava didn't hear Kyle's last comment. Her heart pounded in her ears as an overwhelming orgasm swept through her. Her entire body trembled violently, and she clamped a hand over her mouth, trying desperately to maintain control.

Tom was roughly kneading her soft ass as he relished the feel of her tight, spasming pussy. The sexy bitch was an amazing fuck, he thought, and he couldn't wait to creampie her. He looked down at his hefty shaft as it drilled in and out of her. Each time it reappeared from her clinging pinkness, a thick trail of her cream grew in volume as she came all over him. Tom needed to bust so badly, but wanted to really give it to her first.

"Great. Now we just need to hammer that piece back into place," he grunted, grabbing a mallet and pounding it lightly against the floor in time with his thrusts. The sound was just loud enough to cover up the noisy slaps of skin on skin collisions as he ramped up the aggression. He could hear suppressed moans coming from Ava between the beats of the mallet, and tapped it more quickly to hide them. Tom's balls tightened as he arrived at the crest of his release, and with one last stern jab, he hit his tipping point. Unable to hide the pure bliss that washed over him, he bent forward to conceal himself, resting his huge torso on her lower back as he unloaded all of his built up seed into the much smaller woman's depths.

In a state of euphoria, Ava couldn't contain herself any longer. She only managed to keep her mouth closed, but guttural whimpers of satisfaction were passing her throat freely. She had been fucked through her orgasm, which seemed to have never fully ended. Her clit was hypersensitive as Tom's relentless pounding continued. Her body was now a limp conduit of pleasure, completely under his control. With a strained whail, she felt him smack into her, burying himself fully, as his cock twitched wildly against her cervix. Ava delighted in the sensations of Tom's big dick erupting in her, quickly filling every space with hot cum and coating the path to her womb. He had taken her completely and she had willingly gone along for the ride.

She felt him pull away eventually, unplugging her thoroughly fucked pussy and leaving a vast emptiness. He tugged at her arm, dragging her from the cramped prison she had occupied for what seemed like hours. A wide hand closed around the back of her head, and she soon found her lips pressed against his. Tom's tongue invaded her mouth, finding her own, and Ava kissed him back. It was surreal, sitting on the floor of her kitchen and tasting the dominant stranger while his cum leaked from her swollen pussy.

Knowing they were on borrowed time, Tom released Ava and tossed her a rag after wiping the sweat from his forehead. He then leaned into the cabinet space and nimbly tightened the nut with his fingers. Finally, he stood, turning on the sink and grinning as the water flowed freely from the faucet. He had easily fixed the problem within minutes of being there, but knew there would be a huge pay off if he played his cards right. "All done. Go check the bathroom water again." He instructed Kyle.

The young man was eager to hear the details of what had occurred, and trotted off to fulfill the simple task. His girlfriend, still in a daze, did her best to clean up. It was proving to be difficult as Tom's copious load of semen kept trickling out of her. She rose to her feet and his girthy, tattooed arm shot out and pulled her against his massive frame. Tom squeezed her ass firmly and muttered quietly, "I'm not done with you, slut. I'll be back." He then let go of her and moved to pack up his gear.

Kyle fast-walked back into the room with his report. "All good in there. Thanks for the fix," he said to Tom.

"No problem. It was a pleasure showing your girl the ropes..." He placed a business card on the counter. "Here's my personal number. Call me anytime. I can fix just about anything around here." With that, Tom shuffled out of the apartment, feeling more satisfied than he had in years.

"Well he seems to be in a much better mood than when he got here," Kyle stated, raising an eyebrow. He noticed that Ava looked heavily flushed, and a bit distressed.

"Yeah... I'll tell you all about it. But first, I gotta pee so badly!" She darted for the bathroom, her inner thighs once again streaked with cum. After a hasty wash at the sink, she returned to the living room, where Kyle was waiting for her on the couch.

"So...?" The anticipation was killing him.

Ava knelt down at his feet and tugged at his waistband. "Well..." She started as she lightly traced her fingers along his cock, which swelled up almost immediately. "You should've seen his face when he saw me answer the door."

"I did. He looked like he wanted to rip your dress off right in front of me."

"Exactly... Anyway, as I'm sure you also noticed, he didn't hesitate to start ordering me around."

"That kinda bothered me at first, to be honest, but you seemed okay with it," he said, closing his eyes as his cock throbbed in her soft hand.

"I liked it," Ava admitted, climbing onto the couch and straddling him. She hoped he wouldn't be able to tell how much Tom had stretched her. Kyle grabbed a condom he had ready and quickly put it on. "He could probably tell I wasn't wearing underwear, so then he had me get under the sink. Probably so he could get a good, long look at my naked pussy." She lowered herself onto her boyfriend, whose dick easily slid straight into her.

"Ohhff... Fuck, you're so wet, baby." Kyle cooed.

"Mhmm... It turns me on so much to be naughty for you," she replied, gyrating her hips in his lap.

"I got so hard when I saw you bent over in front of him like that... Do you think he saw everything?"

"Mmm... I know he did," she replied, deciding to slightly push the limits of what he might find comfortable. "So... when he sent you to the bathroom, he lifted my dress..."

"He touched you!?" Kyle was taken aback, but his cock swelled inside her.

"Just a little," she lied. "He felt my ass a bit, grazed my pussy with his fingers, and called me a slut for being so wet." Ava could tell her boyfriend didn't know how to process the information, and she continued to ride him while he stared past her in thought. "I told him to keep his dirty hands to himself..." She added, and he seemed to relax a little. "Then guess what he did?"

"What?" He asked, afraid to know the answer.

"He whipped out his fat dick and jerked off to my exposed body right behind me while I fixed the sink. It was so hot. I might have also... touched myself a little. I couldn't help it!"

"Oh God..." Kyle groaned as the perverted scene played out in his mind.

Ava was equally aroused recounting the event, and couldn't help but share more, careful to frame her words as a fantasy of what could have been. "Yeah babe. I got a glimpse of that thick cock too, and it would've ruined me. Nngh... He was so much bigger than me... Fuck. If you weren't here, he probably would've forced himself on me. Ohhh... Can you imagine? That huge, filthy man trapping your girlfriend under the sink and stuffing her tight pussy? I wouldn't have been able to do anything. I'd just have to lay there with my ass in the air while he made me his slut and shot all of his pent up sperm into me. Oh my God. Oh my God. I'm gonna cum Kyle. I'm gonna cum so fucking hard! That nasty strange man! Raping your innocent girlfriend on the kitchen floor! OHH MYYY GOD!"

As Ava shook in pleasure on his lap, Kyle just held on the best he could. He'd filled his condom with spunk the moment she mentioned the man jerking off to her. She hadn't noticed, too wrapped up in the fantasy herself, and he didn't want to be the one to stop her. It was incredibly hot to hear her pour out her depraved thoughts, but it also worried him. The new kink they had been exploring was clearly having an affect on her, and he just wanted to be sure it didn't end with her deciding he was too boring of a partner to stay with. Part of him wished he had never admitted his strange fetish to her, but at the same time, their sex life had never been better. The conflicted boyfriend buried his fears for the time being, kissing his satisfied woman passionately, but he had a feeling things would soon get problematic.

******

The next day, Ava woke up feeling fantastic. Not only had she been thoroughly fucked to multiple, toe-curling orgasms, but she had gotten a step closer to openly sharing that darker part of her desires and needs with Kyle. She was glowing, and picked out her sexiest work outfit to emulate her state of mind. In her work cubicle, her phone buzzed and she unlocked it to find a text from Jake. It had been nearly two weeks since she'd had any contact with him, and she eagerly read the message.

Hey you.

Hi. What have you been up to?

Was gonna ask the same. I've been away on a work trip. You?

Ava was halfway through typing a run of the mill response when she stopped herself. She realized she had been dying to share her recent experiences with someone, and who better than the man who had led her down the path to begin with.

I've been very slutty.

Oh really? Do tell.

She opened up, divulging all of the details of her secret encounters with Nick and Tom to him. He encouraged her, sending bits of approval along the way. He then asked for a sexy picture, prompting her to nervously glance at her surroundings. The coast was clear, so she undid a few buttons on her already low cut blouse and snapped a few pics, sending them to him and tapping her foot as she waited for his reply.

"Morning, Ava!" A booming voice rang out, nearly startling her to death. In her panic she fumbled with and dropped her phone to the ground, while simultaneously clasping the top of her shirt closed.

"M-morning!" She stammered nervously, her face feeling flush. When she looked up, no one was there. Ava feared she was losing her mind for a second, until Dan popped into view from behind the low wall of her cubicle.

"Didn't mean to startle you! You dropped this," he said, offering her phone, which had apparently slid under her desk and out into the open. She thanked him and took her device back, noting the odd smirk he was wearing. Her stomach sank when she saw that her display was still on, and two of the suggestive pictures she had taken were clearly visible on the screen. Ava's heart was racing, but she tried to keep a level head, unsure of whether or not Dan had seen the photos.

"Anyway, I have another computer question for you. Can you come by my office when you get a chance?"

"Sure. I should have some time soon," she replied. Dan thanked her and walked away. About a half-hour later, Ava nervously stepped down the hallway. She couldn't discern if his knowing smile meant he had seen her sexts, or if he just had strange mannerisms in general. She made it to Dan's office door, which was slightly ajar, and knocked on it lightly.

"Ava, glad you could make it! Please, close the door." She did and returned his warm smile as she approached his desk. "Come on back here. I need you to look at this," he said in a friendly, yet stern manner. She made her way around the large, glossy tabletop, and stood next to him. "See, everytime I open this time-tracking site, it just endlessly asks for my credentials. Any ideas?"

Ava breathed a sigh of relief as it appeared he really was just interested in getting some quick help from her. "Oh yeah, this used to happen to me too. Um... Can I try something?" Dan nodded and scooted away a few inches so she could access his keyboard and mouse. She leaned over and got to work fixing his problem. Right away, she could feel his eyes on her cleavage, which was more prominently displayed that day than usual. As she navigated his computer, her gaze flickered over to him for a brief moment. Sure enough, he was not observing his screen, but rather openly staring at her hanging tits and biting his lower lip. She pretended not to notice, and then he shocked her.

"You look stunning by the way," he said confidently, while his hand smoothly reached for her chest. To her amazement, he deftly undid her top-most fastened button, causing the strained opening of her blouse to suddenly expand. Ava was caught completely off guard and before she could react he was undoing the next one. "You know, you look even better with this opened a bit more. Like at your cube earlier," he stated, his tone suggesting he was accusing her of something.

Her cheeks grew warm as she realized the man had in fact seen her lewd selfies, and was now picking at her clothes like she was a gift to be opened. She looked at him fearfully, too nervous to make a move. "Dan, I-"

"How many buttons do you think it'll take for these puppies to burst out? My guess is that one more will do it," he interrupted. He unclasped the third button, and as predicted, her perky, bra-clad tits spilled out. "Now that's a good look," he muttered, now eye-level with her fleshy assets.

Ava tried again to reason with him, "Dan please."

"Mister Shafer," he corrected her coldly. "You see, I happen to be buds with your boss, Jeremy. What do you think he would do if I were to tell him you've been undressing and sending risque pictures on company time?" He threatened her while pulling out his own phone and aiming the lens at her exposed chest.

"Please don't..." She pleaded.

"Honestly I'd rather not. But seeing your dirty pics earlier got me a little worked up, you know what I mean? So I'm going to need you to do something about that..." Still snapping pictures of her, Dan used his free hand to tug her bra down until her ample chest was completely bare. He noticed she had not moved an inch as he undressed her, and her pink little nipples were stiff and pointed. Maybe the young woman would be more compliant than he had anticipated. "My lord, your breasts are perfect," he murmured as he groped them.

Ava knew she had very little control in the situation, and that the handsome older man would likely soon discover how horny he was making her. She was worried that someone she knew would walk into the office and see her nude upper body. Her job was on the line, and yet the heat between her legs grew steadily.

"Get under my desk," Dan ordered her, leaning back in his chair. She obeyed, and crawled into the space at his feet as he loosened his slacks and pushed them down to his ankles. "I'm sure you know what to do. Get to work."

"Yes, sir," she said submissively. Ava wasted no time taking hold of his large erection and manipulating it in her soft hands. Dan was packing, which did not surprise her. She seemed to have a knack for attracting big cocks these days. She realized it would be the third dick not belonging to her boyfriend that she had touched within a week. The thought made her soak her thong as she took the aggressive businessman into her mouth. Ava felt she had become quite masterful at sucking cock, and found herself longing for Mr. Shafer's approval.

As she bobbed her head on his long manhood, he resumed clicking away at his keyboard as if it was just a normal day. His general disregard for her while she put all of her effort into pleasuring him was strangely hot. He continued working, even taking a few calls, as Ava bestowed upon him all of the delights of her warm, wet mouth. Finally, he looked down at her, and snapped a few pictures with his phone as she gagged on him. He then picked up his work phone and dialed a number.

"Ron, can you stop by my office?"

Ava froze. Was Dan really so bold as to invite a colleague in while she was deep-throating his cock. "Don't stop. I'm close," he commanded, placing his hand at the back of her head and applying pressure. "Swallow. Every last drop, okay?" Ava looked up at him and uttered a gargled agreement before he pushed her head down as far as it would go, stuffing her throat. He grunted and his cock pulsed, shooting several forceful jets of cum straight down to her belly. She struggled to contain all of his thick semen without choking, but managed to get it down. Dan tossed her a few tissues and said, "Nice job, slut. Clean yourself up and wait quietly."