Ava's Fantasy Comes True

Story Info
A couple experiences an unforgettable sexual encounter.
4.4k words
4.11
40.3k
36
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I awakened slowly, realizing it was still dark outside and unsure of just where I was. I could feel my wife Ava against me, her back to me. And, there was a third person in the bed with us, on my wife's other side; she was sandwiched between us. I remembered we were at the apartment of our newfound friend, Anquan, and that we had partied with Anquan the night before. As my eyes adjusted to the gloom, I saw that Anquan had one of my wife's breasts cupped in his hand, the blackness of his skin contrasting with her paleness. She was awake also, kissing Anquan, their mouths locked together. It all came back to me, meeting him at the video store, our threesome in bed, Anquan fucking her, and me enjoying the sight of his black cock thrusting inside her.

My hand went between her legs to her pussy. I could feel the beginning of her wetness but also the crustiness from the dried cum in and around her pussy, a result of last night's fun. Anquan had fucked her more times than I could count during the evening. While she had sucked both our cocks throughout the night, her pussy was saved for Anquan. The vividness of Anquan's black cock as she deep-throated him came back to me.

She was fully awake now and whispered to me; "Baby, play with him, get him hard...for me. Baby, do it, stroke his cock until he's hard, I want to feel him inside me, again and again," Ava purred. I took Anquan's cock in my hand and began to stroke him. He got hard quickly, his black cock expanding to the full nine inches. I knew that Ava and I were in for a repeat of last night's performance.

But I get ahead of myself. Let's go back a few weeks when our relationship with Anquan started.

A wife and husband experience an unforgettable interracial sexual encounter.

We had talked about it before, adding a third person to our sexual adventures. The wrinkle was that the conversation usually focused on another man. I knew that was a fantasy of hers, having two men satisfy her, and she knew that I got especially turned on thinking about her enjoying another man's cock. More recently, our joint fantasy had become more detailed, with the other man being black with a cock larger than mine, and him younger than us. We'd often begin our lovemaking by describing to each other how such a scenario would unfold and, as I thrust my cock into her waiting pussy, I would tell her to close her eyes and imagine it was our fantasy black friend that was fucking her. She was always turned on by the thought of fucking a black man. As was I. It always seemed to add a needed jolt to our lovemaking.

This evening was a typically hot, sticky Florida summer night, with the temperature in the low nineties and humidity to match. To top it off, the air conditioner had gone out and we were sweltering. Ava had just come out of the shower, trying to keep cool. She dried herself off and just as quickly rubbed a wet washcloth over her face, and over her voluptuous 36DD breasts. At 41, she had a great curvy body with a round ass to go with those beautiful breasts. A few extra pounds suited her just fine.

"Gawd it's hot," she moaned. "Let's get out of here and go someplace cool," she said. She had slipped on a black push-up bra, sheer see-through top and a leather miniskirt, despite the heat. All of which brought my cock even tighter in my jeans. "Your choice of destination." She finished dressing by topping off her ensemble with a pair of crotchless panties, garter belt, stockings and five-inch 'come fuck me' platform heels. We were in the car in minutes and heading out.

I'd often hinted about the two of us visiting an adult video store so that we could make our joint fantasy come real. She was excited by the prospect but had been reluctant to visit one of the many adult book stores that offered movies for their patrons. Despite her words to the contrary, I had known all along that she was secretly intrigued and, for me, I was just as turned on by the idea of her first sexual experience with a black man.

We were sitting at a red light, just talking, a storefront with an adult video store to our right. I popped the question. "Say, let's go in that adult video store. I'll bet they have their air conditioning running full blast. We could find a movie to watch. Maybe something with an interracial theme? I know how much it turns you on to think about having sex with a black man. Maybe this will be a chance to make your fantasy come true." I waited for her response.

Her response surprised me. "Sure," she said. "Why not? That sounds like fun. But I need to confess something to you first. It won't be my first time with a black man. You remember Darius, the young black guy that came each week last summer to clean our pool?"

Sure I remembered Darius. Nice young college kid. Tall, with a muscular build. Now, he was away, off to his third year of college. But where was this conversation leading? I pulled into an empty parking space and turned off the motor. And listened.

She told me her story. "About a year ago, I was home one day when Darius came to clean the pool. I was sunning myself, and asked Darius to put some suntan lotion on my back. One thing led to another and I had sex with Darius that day. His big cock felt so good in me we made it a regular thing each time he came to the house."

I went from shock to acceptance in just a few minutes as she described her escapades with Darius. And, yes, I was turned on imagining his dark body on top of my wife. So, if tonight went as I hoped, it would be Ava's time for sex with a second black man.

We went into the video store and were browsing our way up and down the aisle. We paused to look at the interracial selections rack. I picked up one with a photo on the cover of a hot, middle aged woman surrounded by 3 guys, all black. She was lying on her back, on top of a very muscular, younger man, also on his back, whose thick cock penetrated her ass. In her pussy was an enormous cock which belonged to a hard bodied, attractive black man. In her mouth was the cock of a young black man which filled her mouth completely. Long ropes of their cum covered her hands, breasts and chin.

Ava was visibly turned on by the cover picture. "That looks hot" she said. I turned her towards me, kissed her passionately, and fondled her breasts, exposing one of her breasts for anyone to see.

"Do those guys on the video cover remind you of Darius," I asked. "Is his cock that big? Bigger than me? What was it about a black man that so turned you on?"

She whispered back, "I just wanted to see what it would be like, you know, sex with a black man. And Darius' cock was just as big as the guys in the porn videos. Your cock is plenty big enough but nowhere as big as Darius."

I suppose another man would have been jealous, but not me. I was so hard I felt I would explode out of my pants. I kissed her again, and unbuttoned her blouse.

With what sounded like concern, she said to me, "There are 3-4 guys in the next aisle staring at us."

"Let them watch," I replied. By this time I had Ava's blouse fully unbuttoned, and reaching around behind her, unsnapped her bra. Both of her breasts were in full view. I kissed her again, deeply, our tongues meshing. My hand went to her pussy and I fingered her clitoris.

While we kissed, the men in the video store had become much more aggressive and, had I been looking, would have seen them move not more than five feet away from us. I looked up and saw, closest to us, a thirty-ish handsome black man. He was looking at Ava's breasts and, touching himself as he gazed. He noticed me looking at him and turned his gaze to mine. Instead of dropping his gaze he looked directly at me and asked, "Can I join you?"

I looked at Ava and said, "This guy would like to join us. What do you think?"

Ava stopped kissing me long enough to give the guy a good look-over. Looking down toward his crotch she noticed a large bulge and there was subtle movement coming from his right hand which was thrust deep into his pants pocket. He glanced back at me still stroking himself and motioned us with a nod of his head to follow him down the darkened hallway.

"I think he wants us to follow him," I said. "Here's your chance, baby, for more sex with a black man. His cock just may be bigger than Darius." At that thought, Ava's interest was clearly sealed. "He obviously needs some help with that thing in his pants," I continued. "Let's follow him and see what happens."

Our new black friend took hold of Ava's hand and led us to a small video room. He was holding the door to the video room open and he smiled warmly, motioning for us to enter. As we walked close by him he pulled Ava to him, cupped both her breasts with his hands, and kissed her longingly. She responded with her lips and tongue. They remained in the doorway to the video room for a few minutes, kissing and fondling each other. Her hand went to his crotch and she felt the bulge in his pants.

"Omigod, baby," she said to me, "His cock is even bigger than Darius!"

Our new black friend, whose name we learned was Anquan, said to me, "So, your wife has a thing for black cock. I can give her all she wants and more. If, it's okay with you." I nodded yes, knowing what Ava's answer would be.

We stepped through the doorway and stood for a minute adjusting to the dark room. The only light came from the screen, otherwise the theatre was in darkness. It was a small theatre, about 10 rows of seats, each row holding maybe 8 or 10 seats. As our eyes adjusted I noticed there were about 5-6 people sitting and watching the film, all men, and no other couples. Their eyes immediately looked in our direction when they caught sight of Ava, half-dressed as she was.

We stayed at the entrance for a few moments before moving down the aisle to find a seat. Anquan led us to three seats in the third row. He took the aisle seat, with Ava in the middle between us.

"I feel so excited", she said to me, "Having those eyes on me really turned me on."

"I know," I told her. "I'm turned on too by the thought of people checking you out also. And, by the attention Anquan is giving you." She just purred, and resumed kissing him.

Anquan had one arm draped over Ava's shoulders, the other playing with her tits. From time to time, they kissed. When not watching Ava and Anquan, I kept peering around and noticed several men in rows in front or behind us who kept turning to stare back at us, or Ava I should say. Ava hadn't noticed so I pointed them out to her.

Ava broke out of her kiss with Anquan, looked at me and asked in a whisper, "Mind if we put on a bit of a show for these guys?"

"Does that turn you on?" I asked back.

"Yeah," Ava said.

"You want to see these guys stroking their cocks?" I asked.

"You bet I do!" She said with a smile, still keeping to a whisper.

She looked at Anquan, "Is that okay with you?" Anquan gave his okay in an instant. "Do it baby," he said.

Ava took off her blouse and bra, and handed both to me. She smiled, unbuckled and unzipped Anquan's pants, his large cock immediately hard. Ava slid down from her seat on to her knees, bent over and gripped Anquan's cock with both hands. This gave the guys in the row in front a full view of her tits, with her ass and pussy barely concealed by her panties. Her miniskirt rode up around her hips; her garter belt, high-heels and stockings just accentuating the display. She took the head of Anquan's cock into her mouth. It was so large I wondered whether she would be able to suck him to completion. Anquan grasped her head with both his hands and forced her head down further. I heard her begin to gag, then relax and take at least half his length down her throat.

I leaned over, the better to see. "Spread your legs a little, baby." I whispered. She did as I instructed, giving the two men in the row in front of us a clear view her black panties.

I could hear her breath in quick gasps as she continued to suck Anquan's cock. The two guys in the row in front of us had taken out their cocks and were stroking themselves furiously. Ava's legs were now fully spread, and her skirt pulled up with the hem nearly around her hips. If the men stared closely enough, they would be able to make out the thin rectangle of Ava's well-trimmed pussy. I felt my cock straining against my pants. I was extremely turned on by the lurid show we were giving the men below us.

My hand brushed my wife's pussy and I could feel its heat emanating around my fingers. I had to go further. A soft moan escaped from her lips. I slid my fingers beneath the edge of her panties and slowly pulled them to the side, exposing her glistening pussy.

"Touch yourself." I told her. She ignored me, both of her hands pumping Anquan's black shaft as she continued to suck him. "Do it," I said again. She slid one hand down to her pussy, her finger gently flicking and rubbing at her erect clit. She let out a quiet moan as she inserted two fingers into her pussy.

Just about that time Anquan dropped his load, in Ava's mouth. She had never liked sucking my cock while I came but her attitude changed with Anquan. He pumped several loads in her mouth, which ran over her face and down on to her breasts. She again moaned softly as she licked Anquan's cock clean of his cum.

Ava was exhausted, having sucked Anquan's cock to completion, not once, but several times. Her head was drooping down slightly onto the arm rest. I grabbed my jacket and wrapped it around her half-naked, cum-covered body. Then I picked up her blouse and bra, and Anquan and I walked her up the aisle to the lobby. She went into the ladies room to clean up as best she could.

Anquan and I made small talk in the lobby, the ice already having been broken in the theater.

"That's quite a woman you have there," he said. Why don't the two of you come over to my place and we can continue what we started?"

Just about that time Ava came out of the bathroom, her hair now combed and the cum cleaned from her face and breasts. Her bra and blouse were back on. I said to her, "Anquan invited us over to his place. Want to go?" Sure she did.

We followed Anquan in our car to an apartment complex about 2 miles from the video store. Once inside, he fixed drinks for all of us and we sat together on the couch.

Anquan finished his drink quickly and his hands went straight to Ava. One hand went to her pussy; the other hand slid up to her breast, massaging it firmly. She turned her head towards him and they kissed. Between his fingers, her nipple slowly hardened, poking through the fabric of her bra and blouse.

To me he said, "Look at your beautiful wife, man. She wants to fuck, so badly".

And to Ava, "Do you want to fuck, pretty lady?"

"Yeah...Yes," she said.

"And you want your husband's cock inside you, right?" Anquan asked. I waited for her to reply.

She looked at me, then at Anquan. "N—No," she managed, "I want to feel yours inside me," she said to Anquan.

Anquan smiled, released his hands from Ava and said, "Get those damn clothes off, then."

She stood up, and took a stumbling step away from us. She unbuttoned her blouse and let it fall to the floor. The bra came next. Her breasts emerged, full and ripe and swollen with her arousal, her nipples hard as pebbles. Off came the miniskirt, then her panties. She stood in front of us, naked except for her garter belt, stockings and heels.

"You have a beautiful wife", he told me as he stood up and moved toward Ava. He pulled her close, with her back to him, and slid his hands over her body once more. This time, he was touching bare skin. "I can tell she's a little nervous but I'll soon warm her up." His hands moved in circles, lazily lifting and lowering her breasts. I imagined how her hard nipples must feel as they grazed his palms.

I had to imagine, because it wasn't me touching her.

Anquan put his hands on her shoulders and turned her, so that they were facing each other, her back to me. He quickly stripped, discarding his shirt and pants. His skin was a deep, rich brown, almost jet black. He had a broad muscular chest and washboard abs. His cock was fully erect, stiff and straight out from his groin.

I'd never seen a black cock before in full light. The shaft was at least twice as thick as mine—it seemed almost as thick as my wrist. And he was long—at least nine inches. At the base swung two heavy, dark balls that were definitely bigger than mine.

"Time we adjourn to the bedroom," he said to both of us. To me he said, "Let's give Ava what she really wants."

Ava turned to me, her eyes wide. This was it. There would be no turning back.

Anquan saw her hesitation. "You want this inside you, don't you?" he asked Ava, nodding down at his erect, shining cock. She nodded yes. Anquan turned to me. "And you—you want to see my cock in her? Are you ready to watch another man fuck your wife? A black man?"

That's exactly what I did want. I did want to see him in her. I wanted to see that black cock spread her pussy and plunge inside her right up to the balls. I nodded.

Anquan took her hand, led her to his bedroom and motioned her onto the bed. She sat down on the edge at first then she lay down on her back. When Anquan climbed on to the bed the contrast in color of their two bodies was electrifying.

"Come sit closer," Anquan told me. "You want to see." I climbed onto the bed and lay next to Ava. Anquan took my wife's ankles in his hands and lifted them, stepping them wide apart and pushing her knees up. I watched as her pussy opened to him. I could see her wetness glistening. She lay there staring up at him as he approached, her breathing quick.

I massaged her breasts, leaned forward and kissed her, then said to her, "You know you want this, his cock in you."

"We want this," she said in return, "Both of us want this."

Now Anquan lowered himself between her spread legs; his cock brushed her thigh, and she gasped. As he moved fully into position, he supported himself on one arm and reached down with the other to guide himself into her. He pushed his hips forward. The head of his cock slid in, right up to its widest point.

"God!" Ava said with a gasp. "He's...so...big!"

I comforted her, whispering in her ear, "You can do it, baby, you can take all of him." She looked at me and nodded.

He pushed further. The head stretched her wider and wider. She moaned, a cry of part pain, part pleasure. And then Anquan plunged into her, her pussy tight around his shaft, stretched to its limit.

"God!" Ava cried out.

"How does it feel?" I asked.

Her mouth moved for a few seconds before any words came out. "Stretching...it's stretching me. God, it's so thick..."

Anquan lowered himself onto his forearms and began to thrust, back and forth. Each stroke of his cock drew a groan from my wife—not a groan of pain, but of pleasure. Each time he thrust, her breasts bounced and rolled on her chest. And with each thrust, he moved a little deeper in her. I thought to myself. She won't be able to take all of him.

But I watched as, thrust by thrust, my wife was inexorably filled. "I—God, I—" Ava was panting. "I don't know if I can take him."

"Too much?" I asked quickly. "Is he too big? "Do you want to stop?" I asked.

She hesitated for a split second, then shook her head. "No. It feels...God, he's stretching me...but it feels...Ah! It feels really, really good."

"Okay," I whispered. I brushed her hair from her face and kissed her. "You're doing just great," I encouraged.

Anquan moved his hands again, putting them on her shoulders, now. He thrust harder, faster, driving more and more of him into her, her breasts bouncing between them.

"God!" said Ava. "Ohhh! She screamed. Ava's hands were frantic at the sheets, grabbing and twisting them as she rode him. "God! That's..." And she abruptly cutoff her scream.

12