Ava's Fantasy Comes True

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What? Does it hurt?" I asked.

"N—No! It's...It's...wonderful. I can feel him...Right up inside me. All the way inside me. His cock is touching me places I've never felt before."

Places she'd never felt before. Places I'd never touched her. He must be really stretching her, with that huge cock.

He bent down and kissed her neck, nibbling her there, and she tossed her head on the pillow. He ground his pelvis against hers and she let out another moan as his cock moved inside her. And then he drew back a little and looked at her, waiting.

At first, she just lay there, getting used to his size inside her. Then there was a tiny movement of her hips. A humping towards him. Then, as he still refused to move, she started to gasp and plead. "Please," she begged. "Please."

Anquan glanced across at me. He didn't have to say anything. That was my wife, begging him to fuck her.

And he was only too happy to oblige.

He moved his hands to her breasts, using his knees to take some of his weight so that he didn't crush her, and began to squeeze them as he fucked her. He was a little rougher with her than I would have been, and I was shocked to see Ava's pleasure in response.

His thrusts were only a few inches long at first, but they quickly got longer. I watched, transfixed, as that slippery, dark length moved out of her and then slammed back in. Four inches, five. Seven, eight. Soon he was fucking her with the whole length, only the head remaining inside her.

"Yes!" said Ava, a sharp cry. "God, yes!" Her head rolled back against the pillow, her chin going to the ceiling. Her eyes screwed tight, the pleasure overwhelming her. His cock was slamming into her, now, thrust after thrust, his heavy balls slapping against her ass with each stroke. His fingers were digging deep into the soft flesh of her breasts, his thumbs rubbing her nipples. I watched intently. She was going to cum.

Anquan sped up, the bed shaking. The roles now changed, with Ava taking charge. She pulled him even tighter inside her. My white wife, not only fucked by her black lover but pulling him to her. "Yesss!" screamed Ava, and her body stiffened, her legs gripping him tight. A spasm passed down her body, her spine arching as it passed.

Anquan continued to thrust and, at the end of each stroke, Ava gave a little cry of pleasure as he pressed against her. She said to me, "He's so...big! My wife's face was only inches from my own.

"Ah! Ah! Oh God, it's...it's so good! He's so deep and...it's so damn good!" she said to me.

My cock had been hard this entire time. I finally took it out and started to stroke it, and was close to cumming.

Anquan rhythm sped up, even more. Ava cried out again, then again, as Anquan reached down with one hand and started to knead her breasts.

"I'm going to...I'm cumming again!" she cried out. I was stroking myself excitedly now. I heard Anquan give a grunt. He was going to cum, too.

Ava was twisting and shuddering, her orgasm extended by what was happening inside her. "He's cumming!" she shouted. "God, he's cumming, right inside me! I can feel him, he's—he's filling me up!"

And my cock was spurting in my hand, sending long ropes of cum across her stomach. Anquan continued to fire his thick cum deep inside her.

At last, Anquan pulled out. I looked and there was the evidence of what he'd done. Ava's pussy was gaping wide, filled with Anquan's creamy white jism, with some of his cum oozing back out.

My wife lay naked on Anquan's bed, breathing hard. Her entire body was coated in a thin layer of sweat and, between her legs, she was sticky with his seed. It set in that I'd let another man fuck my wife, right in front of me. So be it.

"There's no rush to leave. In fact, why don't you spend the night," Anquan told us. Ava said to me pleadingly. "Can we, please?" How could I say no?

She turned towards Anquan, and they began kissing. I moved against her back and kissed the back of her neck, her shoulders. It would prove to be an exciting night for both of us.

12