Ava's First Bondage Experience

Story Info
A girl has her first bondage experience with her lover.
1.1k words
4.51
3.9k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You strain against your restraints, but the beautiful woman in front of you has made sure that there's no way you'll escape. You never had any plans of escaping though, after all you asked her to do this.

The idea of letting someone else take control entirely and use you however she wants has sat at the back of your mind for a while now, and she was finally going to fulfill that fantasy.

"Are the restraints too tight love?" she asked. Her voice makes you weak every time you hear it.

"No, they're alright," you answer.

"Then let's get started," she says with a smile.

She starts running her hands over your thighs. The sensation of her touch was so sensual, it was like she was trying to say "I love you" without opening her mouth.

She slowly runs her hands up your thighs until she reaches your cock. It had been hard since she started tying you up and the way she was touching you wasn't exactly helping. She grabbed it firmly. You moan softly as the sensation reaches your brain.

"You're so beautiful Ava," she says as she slowly starts stroking it.

Your cock twitches as she says it. She notices and smiles at you. Surely she must know how weak you become when she looks at you like that. That look of affection that only someone who truly loves you would have.

She lowers her head and kisses your thighs and says, "I just want to kiss your entire body all over Ava."

Your cock twitches again as she says it. She just knows exactly how to make you feel weak. A feeling you love when you're with her.

"I love you," you manage to get out. She seems surprised but her expression quickly changes back to her usual smile.

"Please kiss me more," you beg her.

She does exactly as you ask and starts kissing your thighs again. She sucks on them even. You're certain she's trying to leave a hickey and by doing so mark you as hers.

So far you managed to keep your moans down but now you just can't hold it anymore. She starts stroking you faster, your moans seemingly only having increased her eagerness.

"I'm getting close," you moan.

"Cum for your mommy," she commands you before biting your thigh.

The pain feels so good you just can't help it and you do as she commands. This orgasm is like none you've felt before. The waves of pleasure hitting your brain make it impossible to think about anything else except for how much you love the woman that gave it to you.

You breathe heavily as you cover your tummy and tits in your own cum. However she doesn't stop stroking your cock, determined to get every last bit of cum out.

After she's certain that you're done cumming she let's go off your cock.

"You look so stunningly covered in your own cum," she purrs.

Her words make you blush. You want to cover yourself out of embarrassment but the restraints stop you from doing so.

Even though you just came your cock gets hard again from feeling so helpless.

"I'll have to clean you up before we proceed," she says with that same smile again. She licks the cum from your tits, pinching your nipples as she does so.

"Stop they're sensitive after cumming," you try and tell her. However she just keeps going until she has cleaned your entire chest.

She kisses her way down your tummy until she has reached your cock. Your cock is still covered in your own cum and her playing with your nipples has made you leak a bit more. She swallows your cock whole and keeps it in her mouth for a while until it is all clean.

"Sorry I couldn't resist," she says with a devious smile. Your mind is aching now, you need her inside of you.

"Please fuck me," you beg. She doesn't seem surprised by your request at all.

"I love it when you beg like this Ava," she says teasingly.

"Please mommy, I need you to fill me with your cock," you say sheepishly.

"Good girl," she purrs as she lubes up her cock and positions it against your hole.

She slowly begins to enter you, her cock exploring every bit of your insides. She gets close to your ear.

"Relax Ava," she whispers. You groan in pleasure as she pushes the last bit of her cock inside of you. She gets close and kisses you before she slowly begins to move.

"The lewd expression on your face is so beautiful Ava," she says while looking into your eyes. You can feel the blood running through your cheeks.

You wish this moment, the way your bodies are connected, would last forever. You try to raise your arms to hold her close but the restraints stop you.

"Please hold me close. I want to feel your body close to mine," you desperately beg her. She lowers her upper body and embraces you as she grinds slowly inside you.

"I love you so much Ava," she whispers into your ear. Her words ring in your mind as she begins moving faster. A thrill courses through your body every time her hips slam into yours.

"Please more lube," you ask of her. She pulls her cock out and rubs more lube over it.

"Everything for you my love," she purrs as she pushes her cock back inside. It was a lot quicker this time, and the way she said, "my love"... you can't help but moan loudly.

There is a feeling inside of you, it slowly creeps its way into your mind until you realize what it is. You're getting close again.

"Cumming," you moan.

"Me too," she grunts on top of you.

"P-please... inside," you barely manage to get out in your state of ecstasy. She's beginning to move faster again.

"Ava," she grunts. You can feel her cock growing inside of you. This is it.

With your last bit of strength you push your hips into hers. Your hips press against each other as her cock fills you with her cum. The sensation of the hot liquid filling you up and attacking your insides makes you cum as well.

The connection you feel in this moment to her is so intense you wish time would just stop right there and you could stay like this forever.

You feel her slowly grinding inside of you, trying to get every last bit of her cum inside of you. This moment seems to last a small eternity before she finally pulls her cock outside.

"I love you Ava"

"I love you too"