Ava's Story Pt. 10 - Graduation

Story Info
Ava celebrates graduating High School with a sex party.
4.1k words
4.21
2.6k
6
0

Part 10 of the 10 part series

Updated 05/11/2024
Created 01/04/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thank you for reading, please rate and feedback is always welcome. Reminder all characters are fictional and are 18 years of age or older.

-Ava-

My High School graduation day had finally arrived. Jessica and I were excited to finally be able to walk across the stage, get our diplomas and move on to the next phase of our lives together. That next phase included both of us getting full scholarships to the prestigious university nearby. We also made sure that we were going to be roommates, as we had decided to live in the residence halls the first year.

I wanted to have a large party to celebrate, however, all the people that I wanted to invite were either having parties of their own or were already committed to going to other parties. This included Jessica, as her parents were planning on whisking her away right after the ceremony to drive to the family graduation party. She has a couple of cousins that were also graduating High School and they wanted everyone to celebrate with them.

Because of this, as excited as I was about graduating, I was also bummed about not being able to celebrate with anyone but my parents. Of course, my type of party would invoice lots of sex and I knew it was still going to be great sex with my father. I just wanted it to be something special, as I could have sex with my father anytime I really wanted it.

On the way to the school, my parents pulled our car into the drop off lane behind Jessica and her parents. I watched her get out of the car and her parents pull away to park the car. My father pulled up and I hopped out of our car into the waiting arms of Jessica. We gave each other a congratulatory hug as my parents also pulled away to park the car. Everyone was giving hugs, but we had to restrain our hugs a little.

We headed into the waiting room to prepare for the ceremony. We were not going to be able to sit next to each other, due to everyone being called in alphabetical order, but we could hang out until we were called to head into the auditorium.

Jessica said, "I wanted to be bold and not wear anything under this gown. But since we were heading out of town right after the ceremony, I decided against it."

I said, "I also had that same thought but decided to wear normal street clothes. However, the bra and panties that I was wearing felt very sexy next to my skin."

Jessica whispered in my ear, "Let's go into the restroom. I have just got to see what you have on."

I could feel my pussy starting to get wet and followed Jessica into the restroom. We found the restroom was empty except for another girl in a stall, and we slipped into the handicap stall for a little privacy. Even before I could finish latching the stall door, Jessica was unzipping my black graduation gown to reveal my simply shirt and pants. However, it was my body that she was after.

She reached under my shirt and lifted it up and over my breasts, revealing my turquoise lace bra that defined my breasts well. It also was sheer enough to allow my nipples to play a little peak-a-boo. Jessica was about to slip my bra over my breasts when I said, "This bra has buttons and a flap over each breast. Just undo the button to play with my nipples."

She fumbled with the buttons a little, but soon my breasts were released from the confinement of the lace fabric. Her hands massaged my breasts as she nibbled on one of my nipples. This caused me to moan a little. I unzipped her gown and lifted her shirt up to reveal Jessica's sexy bra. Her bra was not as fancy, and I had to lift it up over her breasts to gain access. I ran my hands around the curves of her breasts, occasionally brushing a nipple. I wanted more from Jessica, but I knew this was not the place for a full out sex romp.

We froze when we heard the restroom door open and heard a few more girls walking in. We quietly straightened our clothes to be presentable again as we walked out of the stall. I mentioned, "The panties I am wearing are crotchless with the same buttoned flap covering the pussy. Just something to think about while you are on your trip and look forward to experiencing when you return. But for tonight, I think they will turn my father on nicely."

We waited until we heard the restroom door open and close again. When we didn't hear anyone else in the restroom, we assumed the coast was clear to exit the stall. Jessica opened the stall door to confirm there was no one before stepping out. We didn't need anyone to see us coming out of the same stall and starting rumors now. We quickly took a quick look in the mirror to confirm we hadn't smudged our makeup and returned to the gathering area.

Roaming around, we ran into the twins, Sofia, and Nathan, and started talking about our graduation party plans. Sofia mentioned, "Our parents are treating us to a weeklong vacation to an exclusive sex resort that they frequented when we lived in Florida. They have a double couples room booked, and since you know that Nathan and I regularly fuck, we basically are a couple. We fly out tonight. I will have to tell you about this place when we get back."

The announcement to take our seats was made. We quickly hugged each other and headed our separate ways to our assigned seats. Once it was confirmed we were in the correct order, row by row we all stood up and walked down the hall leading from the gathering area to the school auditorium for the ceremony.

The ceremony was boring. There were about 200 in my graduating class, so it took a while for each name to be read. There was the occasional student that did something crazy to try and bring attention to themselves on stage. Along with the occasional person from the crowd yelling, "Way to go," to their son or daughter after they received the diploma.

About halfway through, Jessica finally walked across the stage to receive her diploma. Right after shaking hands, someone in the crowd yelled, "Way to go Jessica!" and she simply did a curtsy before exiting the stage.

A few names later, Nathan and Sofia received their diplomas. Nathan waited by the stairs to the stage for his sister to catch up with him. In front of everyone they hugged but also gave each other a long kiss. A kiss that most people would have thought crossed the line, as there were a few gasps from the crowd at what they were witnessing.

-William-

Our daughter was getting her high school diploma, it was so exciting. Linda and I had to sit through all the other names to be called, but it was finally time for our baby to walk across the stage. Ava's name was called, and she walked up the steps to the stage. As she received her diploma, she paused for pictures to be taken by the head photographer. This also allowed Linda to take a few, less professional, shots from our advantage point in the seats. She waived in our general direction, before returning to her seat.

After a few more names were called, the ceremony was done and the graduates were allowed to file out of the auditorium, followed by the parents and guests. As we walked out, we caught up with Ava and Jessica standing in the hallway waiting for us. Jessica's parents soon caught up with us and we chatted for a little while, to allow the crowd to dissipate a little.

Soon enough, it was time for Jessica and her parents to take off for their family graduation party out of state. Ava gave Jessica a hug, but kept it simple, since Jessica's parents didn't know about them being a couple yet. Off in one direction Jessica and her parents went, while we headed in the other direction to our car.

As we were walking, I could tell Ava was a little down. Of course, we all knew there was going to be sex when we got back home. But she had already expressed interest in a larger sex party to celebrate her graduation. Not just a threesome with us.

We got to the car, and I said, "Why don't you and your mother get into the backseat together. This way you can get things started as I drive home." This of course perked Ava up a little bit.

Linda and Ava climbed into the backseat, and almost immediately Linda started to unzip the graduation gown. I started to drive while I watched what they were doing via the rearview mirror. Linda slid the black gown from Ava's shoulders to allow her shirt to be lifted over her head. With a little help from Ava, she also removed the pants to put on full display the turquoise lace bra and panties that she was wearing.

Linda reached in and undid the buttons on the bra to reveal each of the breasts. She slowly rubbed each of them before leaning in and giving each nipple a kiss. This caused Ava to shake with the attention her nipples received. Linda kept going and started to lick each nipple back and forth with her tongue. As she looped her tongue around the nipples, she reached down and undid the button on the panties to allow access to her pussy.

Ava moaned loudly when her mother started to finger her pussy. Between the tongue action on her nipples, and finger action on her clit and in her pussy, along with the excitement of this happening in a car that other people could possibly see what was happening, Ava had her first orgasm right before I pulled the car into the drive. At that point I was paying a little more attention to them than to the driving and ended up parking the car more in the yard than in the drive. But we were home and their show had made me hard.

Ava slipped back on the graduation gown and zipped it up. She knew she only had to get from the car to the house, so she didn't bother to button her lingerie or even put her other clothes back on. The gown covered everything. She and her mother headed for the house, as I grabbed a couple things from the trunk.

As I walked into the house, Ava already had her mother's blouse off and was in the process of removing her skirt to reveal a very simple but sexy white see-through bra and no panties. The bra was straining to contain her DD breasts. My daughter then turned her attention to me as I closed the door. She first undid my belt and dropped my pants to the floor, revealing that I had gone commando today and my hard cock was standing at attention. She then stood up and removed my shirt, so that I was the first one naked.

Both my wife and I reached for the zipper on Ava's graduation gown. We again revealed her useless turquoise lingerie, as it was no longer holding anything after their fun in the car. The turquoise color of the lingerie, framed by the black gown looked amazing on her. I was already hard, but my cock wanted to get harder at the sight of my daughter standing in front of me.

We started to remove the gown, but Ava said, "I want to be fucked in this gown. You can take the bra and panties off but leave the gown on."

Linda dropped our daughter's panties, and I gave her a hug as I reached around her to unhook her bra. With her assistance with getting the straps off her arms, still with the gown on over her otherwise naked body. We then turned to Linda to assist her in getting out of what little that she had left on, before moving to the couch.

Ava laid down on the couch and spread her legs. Linda bent down and continued her pleasuring of Ava's pussy that she had started in the car, this time with her tongue. Ava's back immediately arched, and she screamed as another orgasm rolled through her body. Linda kept licking, even as her legs tried to squeeze together around her head.

After Ava calmed down a little, she turned her head to the side so that I could insert my cock into her mouth. She kind of gagged a little as my cock reached her throat. I started to slide my hard cock in and out, as she was not otherwise able to move her head. Ava was sucking hard and moving her tongue around my shaft, getting me closer and closer to shooting my sperm inside her mouth.

Before she could finish me off, the doorbell rang.

I pulled out of her mouth and Linda lifted from her pussy. Linda commented, "Go ahead and answer the door dear, it is for you."

Ava got up from the couch and started to zip her gown. Linda continued, "Oh you don't have to zip up. Believe me, answering the door naked this time is the right thing to do."

Although Ava was a little confused at who could be at the door, she did as her mother directed and answered the door with the gown hanging to either side, framing her naked body. As she opened the door, she peered around to find that it was Brian, the pizza delivery guy that had occasionally delivered pizzas and more to their house.

Brian said, "Did someone order a pizza, extra sausage?" As he opened his long jacket to reveal that he was standing there naked and his cock fully at attention.

Ava quickly opened the door even more to reveal to him her naked body. They quickly hugged and kissed each other. Ava's perky nipples were pressed into Brian's chest, while his erect cock tried to slide its way between Ava's legs.

Brian continued, "Your mother called and said that there was someone here that was graduating high school. I just knew I needed to be one of the first guys to get a piece of your hot ass before the rest of those college guys got to you."

Ava dropped to her knees and took Brian's hard cock into her mouth. She feverishly sucked on him to make sure he was nice and hard. Brian started to moan, as Ava knew her attention was bringing him close to shooting into her mouth. She suddenly stopped and stood up to drop his jacket from his body before squishing her breasts against his body again in another giant hug.

As Ava broke the hug, she did the introductions of the other naked people in the room. "This is my mother, who you have met before. This is my father, who typically is away when you deliver pizzas, but today I am glad you are both here as I want to be fucked at the same time by both of you."

I was a little surprised at the request, but then again, I have never had sex with my daughter and another guy as part of the group. It has always been just Jessica and Linda in our group, so I was game for anything.

Ava directed me to sit on the couch, which I gladly followed those directions. Ava soon straddled my body and positioned he pussy right against the tip of my cock. She moved her body up and down just slightly so that her pussy lips barely touched the tip, before being pulled away. Even though this was a tease, it felt so good.

Finally, Ava slowly slid her wet pussy down my hard shaft until I was buried deep inside. She started to ride me, and I watched my cock disappear repeatedly inside of her. It was also a private show for me, since she still had the gown draped over my legs. If she would've picked up the pace, she would have made me shoot my load, but she wanted Brian inside of her as well.

While Ava was riding my cock, Linda and spread lube all over Brian's cock, and I spread my legs to allow him access to Ava's ass. Ava stopped her movements for a moment as Brian lifted the gown from behind her. He slowly started to insert his cock into her ass. I could see by the look on my daughter's face that this must have been the first experience with anal.

Brian seemed to be a pro, as he was slow and methodical in his entry. He pushed his cock in just a little, and then pulled it out. Pushed it in a little more, and then pulled it out. To be fair, this was also my first time participating in a double penetration of a woman, let along my daughter. So, it was a unique feeling on my cock in Ava's pussy as Brian's cock slid into her ass.

Ava started to ride both of our cocks at the same time. As she slid us in and out of her holes, all three of us quickly started to moan at the pleasure. I had been inside of Ava's pussy multiple times since her birthday, but the distinctive feeling of an extra cock in the mix, along with the attention Ava had already bestowed on my cock earlier, was getting me to the point of no return for my sperm.

I said, "Speed up baby and finish us off!" Ava did just that and both Brian and I shot our loads deep inside of her holes. I could feel Brian's cock spasm as he filled her ass, and I am sure he could feel me filling her pussy. Ava also shrieked in delight as two loads shot into her, most likely the first into her ass. As another huge orgasm moved through her body.

Ava slumped down, resting her body on my chest. My cock was still inside her pussy, but quickly pulling itself out as it shrank. Brian pulled out of her ass and repositioned the gown to cover us again. I could feel the sperm dripping from Ava onto my balls, not knowing which of our loads it was.

My daughter raised her head and kissed me before allowing her exhausted body to rest again atop my body. In the past when I was ridden by my daughter, she would slide onto the bed or floor. This was the first time she had stayed in this position.

Linda came over and lifted the gown so that she could start licking all the juices that were dripping from Ava's pussy and ass. Her own pussy must have been attractive to Brian as he crawled between her legs and started to lick Linda's pussy.

Ava's arms were draped around me as she rested and enjoyed her mother's attention on her pussy. Linda must have licked her in just the right way, as Ava all the sudden bear hugged me as her body stiffened with yet another orgasm on the night. For a moment, Linda also stopped licking as she also was driven to an orgasm by Brian's attention to her pussy.

Thanks to Linda's attention to cleaning Ava and myself up, and my daughter's naked body resting on my chest, I was starting to get hard again. As my cock grew, it rubbed against Ava's pussy and caused her to stir and move from her resting position on me.

Ava proclaimed, "This graduation gown has served its purpose. It is time that it gets ruined by splattering it with lots of cum!"

It looked like Brian's cock was a little harder than mine, and I knew the ladies would need to provide us attention to get us ready for another round. Linda returned the favor and started to give Brian a blowjob. Ava zipped up her gown so that it mostly covered her body, but then stopped just under her breasts so that a very ample amount of cleavage was being shown. How did my daughter learn so quickly how to emphasize her body to drive a man wild. I knew right then she was going to be dangerous when she went off to college.

Ava also took my cock into her mouth and matched the pace her mother was blowing Brian's cock. They started off slow but accelerated as our cocks got harder and harder. Ava's tongue was doing laps around my cock, making it feel so good. It looked like Brian's cock was getting the same attention from Linda's tongue.

As Brian and I were getting closer to shooting again, the ladies released our cocks from the bondage of their mouths. Ava grabbed my cock with her left hand and Brian's cock with her right hand. She continued to jerk both of us off, as she kept an eye on our faces to know if we were about to fulfill her request.

Her smooth strokes on my cock felt wonderful and soon my daughter had me moaning in anticipation of releasing my next load for her. Brian's moans turned into deep pants right before he sent his white sperm shooting all over Ava's black gown. Shot after shot dripped from his cock, most of which went onto the gown as directed, but it is hard to aim, and some went between her breasts.

I could now see why Ava wanted us to cum this way, as the juxtaposition of the white sperm on the black gown looked amazing. It turned me on to watch him defile her gown and I soon was also grunting as I added my sperm to her messy attire. Ava smiled as one of my shots aimed for her gown hit her in the face.

Spent, Brian and I sat down on the couch. We watched Linda start to unzip the gown from Ava and lick any cum that we had shot on her face and chest. She licked her way down her daughter's body until she reached her pussy. Once again, Linda was licking and fingering her daughter to one last orgasm of the celebration.

12