Ava's Story Pt. 10 - Graduation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Unaware that Brian had moved behind Linda, he reached for her exposed pussy and started to finger it, which caused Linda to jump from the attention. Her body soon folded over onto Ava's body when her orgasm hit. The two ladies, now exhausted from recent orgasms, laying on the floor in a naked pile. Their legs were wide open, as they didn't have the energy to be ladylike and didn't care their pussies were exposed for us to see.

Brian and I joined the ladies on the floor, and we just cuddled with one another. A little to my surprise, Brian selected my wife to cuddle with, which left me my daughter, which I was more than happy to share cuddle time.

We relaxed on the floor in each other's arms, and lost track of time. It was getting late, and Brian needed to head home. We helped each other off the floor and Linda gave him a hug goodbye, burying her breasts into his chest. Ava soon gave him a hug and a kiss, before helping him with his jacket, since it was the only thing that he wore when he arrived.

As the door closed, Ava gave us a good night hug and headed for her room. Linda and I headed to our bedroom and climbed into bed, still naked from the evenings activities. I was about to turn off the lights when I see Ava standing in the doorway, still naked except for the cum drenched gown still draped over her.

I kind of expected her to ask me to deposit another load onto her gown. Instead, Ava said, "I'm lonely and I miss Jessica. Can I sleep with mommy and daddy tonight?"

I motion for her to join us in bed, and she jumps under the covers between me and Linda. Ava rolls over and starts to spoon with Linda, and I do the same with Ava. As I run my hand over her gown, I can feel the spots where the cum has dried, before finding one of her breasts to cup as I fall asleep with my daughter in my arms.

12