All Comments on 'Average Ch. 02'

by CrystalineScar

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
hot!

Excellent story! Please keep going!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Love It...

More please. Can't wait for chapter 3. :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Amazing. You have me hanging on every word.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Wow!

Incredible! More please!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Unbelievably Hot

This is so good please keep going

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Perfect Mix Of Fantasy

This story is just amazing so far

leigh6leigh6over 8 years ago
Need more!!!

This is too good not to continue!

lunaresalunaresaover 7 years ago
More please!

This kind of story is exactly what I love when I'm in the mood for something other than a classic boy-meets-girl romance. Dark and beautiful with maybe a bit of human fight or flight and some Stockholm/ human desire to belong to those we see as a dominating figure. I will get on my hands and knees to beg for more of this wonderful piece!

princesskittenmeprincesskittenmeover 7 years ago
Pls update

I love this story!!pls continue

desjdesjabout 6 years ago

Sad that another story not finished it was good wish there was more

AspieGirl88AspieGirl88about 5 years ago
Being forced into slavery, I'd say Kyal is as nice a "Master" as you'd ever get...

I have to admit, this was quite a good story, with plenty of in-depth descriptions in different scenarios. As a writer myself (though not on Literotica), I can appreciate the amount of research you must have put into this. I like how you described Ehlena's concussion & shoulder dislocation to the letter, as I find it quite interesting & unique to read in this type of story (as not all erotic stories have this much detail). I have to be honest, though ... I thought Ehlena was kind of being an entitled/ungrateful b*tch in that situation. She had been placed in a position where she could literally be gang-banged to death & considered less worthy than a dog's dinner. Then Kyal is there trying to protect her from such a fate & treats her as gently as possible, caring for her while she's sick (something that often chases a lot of guys away), even being enough of a gentleman to refrain from immediately taking advantage & sticking his boner in her! And she moans about a little bit of touching? She's obviously trying to have her cake & eat it, LOL. I think if I were in her place, I would've at least agreed to gentle foreplay at first & then work slowly (& gently) upwards from there. Seems like a reasonable enough offer (plus Kyal sounds really cute & protective, which is always a good combo). Still, maybe Ehlena will come around once she realises he will look after her & won't hurt her... =o)

CleverTwinCleverTwinover 4 years ago
I like it. I can't wait to read more chapters.

Although, I do agree with the previous review about Ehlena being too rigid & a bit rude. But otherwise, I like it. One mistake I noticed was that in the first chapter Ehlena wanted to keep a picture of her parents because they were long dead. But in this chapter her parents are alive.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous