Average Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Suddenly, she felt her restraints being loosened. She was gently lowered to the floor and felt a warm body pressed against hers. Ehlena realized that she was shivering as gentle hands loosed her gag and took off her blindfold. She opened her bleary eyes to see Kyal's concerned face looking down at her. Despite everything else that was going on, Ehlena's first thought upon seeing him was embarrassment at her nakedness. She slowly moved her arms to cover her body. Kyal took off his shirt and offered it to her.

"Put this on, it'll help. Sweetheart, what did he do to you? He swore he wouldn't hurt you. I should've never trusted him. I should've fought harder for you, Ehlena." Ehlena blinked tiredly at him, trying to tell him how happy she was that he was here for her now. Kyal didn't seem to understand, but he did help her crawl into his shirt. Once she was moderately covered, Kyal picked her up and placed her on Ahntanas' bed.

"You wait here kitten. I'll be right back."

Ehlena's eyes closed as Kyal walked towards where she assumed Ahntanas was. She listened, interested in what was about to happen.

"What were you thinking? Did you think treating her like that was okay? Ahntanas, what is wrong with you?" Kyal raged.

"She's nothing but a fuck toy, your concern doesn't matter. By the time she's properly broken and trained, she won't even care anymore. You've always been soft, Kyal." Derision dripped form Ahntanas' voice.

"Ehlena is a human being and should be treated as such. I'm going to buy her, and you will never touch her again. Did you even check her for a concussion? Because I'd bet almost anything that she has one. You'd kill her in a week with how you treat slaves."

"Ehlena, is it? She's a slave. That makes her less than human, Kyal. And I don't give a fuck if she has a concussion, why would I. As for you buying her, she's mine now brother. I've gotten a taste of her and I'm not going to let that go. She's the perfect mix of defiance and submission. I'm not going to let that go to waste on you."

"You know what Ahntanas? I'm through with letting you get your way. You aren't going to touch her again. I'm taking her."

"You can have her when I'm done with her. She won't be worth a thing to me in a few months anyway."

Kyal didn't respond, he just walked towards Ehlena and swept her off the bed, careful to not disturb her shoulder. She wrapped her right arm around his neck and he carried her out of Ahntanas' room. Kyal's gait started to make Ehlena nauseated, so she searched for something else to concentrate on.

Kyal was shirtless. Of all the things in the world her mind could fixate on, that's what it noticed. Ehlena let out a soft mirthless laugh and marveled at how inappropriate her thoughts were sometimes. Here she was, banged up horribly, wearing nothing but a man's t-shirt, after an attempted rape where she puked on her attacker, and her mind fixates on the shirtlessness of her rescuer. It was as good of a topic as any, and he did have a fine torso. His arms were solid beneath her and he carried her as though she weighed nothing. She felt smooth skin covering strong shoulder muscles under her right hand.

"And here we are kitten." Kyal said, carefully unlocking a door without putting her down. He swept into his room and laid her gently on the bed. His room was just as sparse as Ahntanas' had been, but there was no torture equipment, from what Ehlena could see. Comforted by this, she snuggled up to his pillow and closed her eyes. Kyal wouldn't hurt her. His concern was real, she could see that.

"Oh no you don't." Kyal said, after locking his door behind them. "You don't get to sleep just yet. Not in the condition you're in. I don't think you're supposed to sleep for a while yet, not with that concussion."

"But I'm sleepy," Ehlena said softly.

"Come on, I'm sure you want to wash him off you anyway." At that, Ehlena snapped her eyes open. She hadn't even thought about the traces Ahntanas had left on her skin.

"Okay. I guess that's a good point." Talking hurt her throat, but not so bad as it had before. Kyal left her alone and entered his bathroom. Ehlena could hear water running, and she assumed that Kyal was drawing up a bath for her. He surprised her when he left the bathroom just after starting the water. He explained, upon seeing her curious look.

"I'm going to get some food for you. You need to eat something. I won't be gone long. Don't you dare fall asleep." He fixed her with a stern look before leaving and locking the door behind him.

He was probably right about not sleeping, so she looked around his room. It was obviously a temporary living space, designed to be passed from one person to the next without a fuss. He had a dresser, the bed she was laying on, a small table with a chair, and a dog bed of sorts next to the bed. Ehlena noticed chains in the wall next to the bed and it dawned on her what the bed was for. It wasn't for a dog, it was for a slave. Ehlena hoped that was part of the room's furniture, and not something Kyal had added to it, like Ahntanas had obviously done with the rack.

Kyal came back with food just then.

"It's not much, but I've got a bowl of pudding, some Ritz crackers, and some hot tea. You need to stay hydrated. Now come on, your bath's probably ready by now."

He carried the tray of food into the bathroom. Then, he came back for her. He helped her walk to the bathroom and into the tub. Ehlena moaned with relief as the hot water eased her aching body and raging headache. She closed her eyes and listened as Kyal rambled.

"Back in Aluria, we'll have a bathroom much more luxurious than this one. And the bath tub will be much better suited to sharing a bath with you."

Ehlena's eyes snapped open when those words hit her. She looked at him just in time to see him dropping the last of his clothing on the floor. Ehlena's eyes swept up his body, from his callused feet, to his slightly hard manhood, and his sculpted chest. Her eyes widened as he stepped into the tub to join her.

"No, haven't I been through enough today?" She asked, worried about being naked with him.

"Ehlena," he said softly, situating himself behind her gently. "I want you to have as long of a bath as you want. If you start to fall asleep, I want to make sure you don't drown. Plus, you probably shouldn't be falling asleep. And this is the best way to keep an eye on you."

Ehlena weakly splashed the water in frustration. Why did he have to ruin this perfect bath. She didn't want him there.

"I'm done with the bath. Now can I go to sleep?" She asked, petulantly.

Kyal let out a gently laugh and held her in the tub by her hips as she started to try to stand.

"You're not getting out that soon, Kitten. And besides, you need to eat. At least wait until you're clean and have eaten."

Ehlena saw that he had a point, but the real reason she stopped trying to get out was the warm water. It was easing her aches and helping keep her anxiety at bay. She let herself lean back into him, trying to ignore his hardening manhood pressing into her back.

"Nope, no sleep yet Kitten. C'mon. Eat this."

He held a spoonful of pudding in front of her face. Ehlena was too exhausted and hurting to complain about the indignity of being hand-fed her food. She ate everything Kyal put in front of her mouth. He praised her occasionally for taking and keeping the food down, and Ehlena knew that should bother her, but she was too tired and her head hurt too much to protest.

Finally, she had eaten all the food Kyal had brought and drunk all the tea. She closed her eyes and leaned back against his chest and closed her eyes. She was finally truly relaxed and she let out a little sigh of contentment.

"Now let's see about this shoulder of yours." He gently prodded her shoulder and she sat up straight and yelped.

"That hurts." She said with force.

"I know, sweetheart. Let me just put it back where it belongs and it'll start feeling better. Your muscles should have relaxed enough that it'll be relatively easy. Breathe, and one, two, THREE."

He popped her shoulder back into place and she screamed with pain. Tears ran down her face again, but the pain had already begun to fade. Kyal whispered soothing words to her until she started to relax again.

"Thank you, Kyal. Thank you for taking care of me." She said softly.

"I promised I'd do whatever I could to keep you safe."

"Then why'd you let him take me in the first place?" she asked, with a bitter note in her voice. Kyal sighed heavily.

"He's older than me. He realized how much I want you, so he pulled rank. He's the crown prince, so he gets pretty much whatever he wants. I just hope my father lets me have you instead of Ahntanas. He only wants you because you matter to me."

"Oh..." Ehlena thought about all that had happened. She had nearly been raped by the heir to the thrown of Aluria. And now she was in a bathtub naked with a prince. She almost giggled, except that their lofty position meant they'd have the best resources to keep her from escaping ever. She also realized that she was little more than a toy two brothers were fighting over. And that made her want to throw up again. But then, Kyal did like her. That was something. And she mattered enough to him that it irked his brother, either Ahntanas was very petty, or she might be in better with Kyal than she had thought she was. One question kept plaguing her, however.

"Why me?" She asked. "I'm nothing special. If you're the prince, you could have kidnapped anyone. Why did you take me? Surely there are plenty of options for you to have." She was curious and bitter, and it showed in her voice.

"I told you, you have courage. More than many soldiers I've seen. I can see a light inside you, and it's selfish, but I want to keep that light for myself. You look different from all the women in Aluria too. You're all curves, they're all flat planes and straight edges." To illustrate his point, Kyal ran his hands over her ample curves, her hourglass shape, the edge of her butt, and her bust. Ehlena carefully grabbed his wrists and pulled them off her chest where they had been lingering. She placed them on the edges of the tub.

"Those are mine, not yours. I won't fight you if you don't try to hurt me or rape me." She said, trying to sound firm.

One of Kyal's arms snaked around her waist and held her tight to him while the other found her left breast.

"What if I want you to play with me?" he whispered into her ear, sending tingles down her spine. Ehlena let out a cry of frustration. He held her tightly against his body, and she could feel him growing to full-hardness against her back.

"Please don't Kyal. Please..." her words trailed off into sobs of helpless frustration. Kyal moved his hand off her chest and placed it on her upper thigh, where it stopped moving.

"I'm sorry. I got carried away." He said, his voice sincere. "But it will happen, sooner or later. I don't want to force you, like Ahntanas, and I will try to make it enjoyable for you, but I can only do that if you cooperate. And trust me, if you let me, I'll make it the most amazing thing you've ever felt." His voice took on a sultry tone and Ehlena could hear that he truly believed she would enjoy his touch on her body. She, however, doubted she would ever enjoy his wandering hands or his invasion of her privacy.

"Prove it." She mumbled under her breath, not thinking before saying one of her favorite phrases.

Kyal let out a growl deep in his throat. "With pleasure." His hands started gently caressing her body, one of them played with her chest while the other wandered down below her waist. Ehlena regretted her thoughtless phrase.

"No, no, no. I didn't mean it like that, Kyal. Please just don't. I didn't think before I said that. It's one of the things I say a lot, I didn't mean it. I didn't mean it." Ehlena babbled, nervous as she tried to fend off Kyal's attentions without getting nauseated.

Kyal's hands stilled. "You're safe for now, Kitten, but prove it I will. Now let's get you washed up and ready for bed. I think I'll let you scrub yourself, the temptation would be too great for me right now." He flexed his dick against her back, leaving her little doubt that he was ready to make good on his ascertain.

He climbed out of the tub, dried off, and wrapped a towel around himself.

"There's shampoo and conditioner there," he pointed to a little shelf covered with hair products. "I'll be back with something for you to wear. Don't drown." He sounded like he was half-joking, but his eyes were dead serious. He strode out of the bathroom looking, for the first time, despite his toweled appearance, regal.

Ehlena indulged in the expensive hair-care products. She smelled them all and chose the yummiest of them to use. She scrubbed down her body, carefully so as not to induce intense nausea and vomiting, until she felt sparkly clean.

When she had rinsed all of the shampoo and conditioner from her hair, Ehlena climbed carefully out of the bathtub and started drying herself off. She had one towel wrapped around her head in a sort of hair turban, and was just finishing wrapping the other towel around her body when she heard a noise by the door. Forgetting that her balance was currently on vacation, she spun around to see what was going on. The sudden movement made her stumble, and Kyal caught her just as the second wave of vomiting hit her. All the food Kyal had fed her splattered onto the tile floor. Fortunately, her long hair was bundled up in the towel so she didn't get any vomit on it, and she had aimed away, so she and Kyal were safe from her stomach contents.

"If you didn't like what I got you, you could've told me Kitten" he said lightheartedly. Ehlena managed a weak smile, worn out from drying herself off and emptying her stomach.

"You startled me." Ehlena said angrily.

"I was watching you. You're rather cute, the way you move so deliberately." Ehlena glowered at him, but she let him help her to her feet. Kyal gestured to the dress he had gotten for her.

"Let's get you dressed and into bed. I think you'll feel better then."

"Mmmkay. What about mouthwash? Can I get some mouthwash, please?" Ehlena said, trying to focus on anything besides the horrid taste in her mouth or the way Kyal's hip bones poked out from the top of his towel in a most inviting fashion. Kyal's body was not something she wanted to enjoy. Ever.

When Ehlena was dressed, she looked in the mirror. Her hair was still dripping wet, and she was very pale. The gold tracking collar around her neck accented the collarbones it sat on top of. The thin dress Kyal had given her barely hid her body. He hadn't gotten her a bra or underwear because there weren't any in the building- it was a military establishment, apparently. They could have bathtubs, dresses, and Ritz crackers, but no bras or panties. It was so typical of men, to not think things through all the way and to miss important bit of life.

Kyal appeared in the mirror behind her. He was wearing jeans that rode low on his hips, with his boxers peeking out slightly. Ehlena's eyes were drawn again to the hip bones that disappeared into his pants. She shook her head, making her dizzy again, and reached out to Kyal for support standing.

"Careful there, little one. One tumble is enough for today." His tone was so much lighter than it had been earlier. Ehlena found that she was drawn to his gentle voice. She noted it as another thing she needed to ignore, like his sculpted chest, visible abs, or those sexy hip bones.

Ehlena took a moment more to check how she looked in the mirror. She nodded her head.

"Average, as usual." She said to herself.

Then Kyal helped her walk to his bed and he tucked her in, like her parents had so many years ago. He left to go to the bathroom, with a mop Ehlena hadn't noticed earlier.

"I'll clean this up and then I'll join you. I haven't slept in ages either." He gestured to the vomit on his bathroom floor. Ehlena found it hard to feel bad that he had to clean it up. It was his fault anyway. If he hadn't startled her, no- if he hadn't been watching her like she was his to watch. She wasn't his to do anything with. Certainly not his to share a bed with.

"You can sleep on the doggie bed," she said, pointing to the slave bed on the floor. "This is my bed now. No boys allowed." Her voice was starting to sound like it did when she was exhausted- a little crazy, rather tired, and, as Rochester had told her, fucking adorable. She decided to keep her mouth shut. She was vulnerable when she was in this mood- oddly content and tired. She didn't want to give herself away.

"We'll see about that no boys allowed. I'm pretty sure I'm allowed in my own bed. Especially with my bed warmer who just dirtied my clean bathroom floor."

Ehlena instantly left her hazy contentment. She was not a bed warmer. And she was not his. He needed to know that.

"I'm not your bed warmer, Kyal. And I never will be." She surprised herself with the icy tone that entered her voice.

Kyal, now done cleaning the floor, looked at her with a thoughtful expression.

"How about you get Smoky, and I get you to cuddle with tonight?" he asked, his voice sounding too innocent for Ehlena's liking. But Smoky would help her sleep better.

"Fine, but if your hands start going anywhere I don't like, I'm pushing you onto the floor." She tried to sound stubborn, but she couldn't manage it. What was wrong with her? She shouldn't be saying yes to letting a man sleep with her. Especially one who had just kidnapped her. But right now she was too tired to care.

Kyal pulled out Smoky and handed him to her. She clutched him like her life depended on it and tried to ignore Kyal climbing into bed behind her. She heard a quiet clanking, and turned to look at what Kyal was doing. She didn't realize until it was too late that he was attaching a chain to her collar and hooking it to a hook on the wall. She was now chained in bed. Anger rose in her, how dare he.

"What are you doing? Take that off. I don't like it. It's bad enough that I have to sleep with you, now you're chaining me up too? I'm not a dog."

Kyal wrapped his hands around her and immobilized her arms to minimize the threat of violence. He put his mouth up to her ear and spoke with a deep, stern voice.

"I think you're forgetting your place, Ehlena. You are mine now. Not a free being. No longer wild. I will tame you, and you will be mine forever. I'm trying to be nice to you, I'm trying to care about you, but never forget that you are MINE. I own you, from your gorgeous blonde hair to your delicious breasts, to your pussy that will drip for me, to the tips of your dainty toes. You belong to me now. I'll chain you in my bed if I wish to. You should be thankful that I'm only chaining the collar, I'm sure you'd rather not have your hands and feet chained too. But that doesn't matter. What does matter is what I want. And I want you. You belong to me. Don't forget that, because it'll only cause you pain if you do."

A shiver ran up Ehlena's spine. Kyal had been gentle to her, had cared for her, and had deferred his desires for her sake. She realized that he was a lot like his brother, only gentle instead of rough. It made sense, they had been raised by the same people in the same house. Ehlena decided to be grateful that Kyal was trying to seduce her instead of beating her into submission. He might shy away from it, but Ehlena now thought that Kyal would resort to hurting her if it meant he would get his way, if he had no other option.

Fear, true fear, took hold of her. She started crying, softly, but her body's shaking had to convey what was happening to Kyal. He kept his hold around her, pinning her arms down so she couldn't wipe the tears from her face. Ehlena buried her face in the pillow and started sobbing. She cried about everything that had happened. Being kidnapped, tied up, blindfolded, abused, nearly raped, having her shoulder dislocated, getting a concussion, and being too exhausted to deal with it all alone.