Average High School Life Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I blame my extended dry spell on the fact that I blasted into her mouth at that point, but it wasn’t like I’d had no stimulation before that. Either way my cock erupted. Rather than shout or push me away, Miss Garnier just stopped moving as I came, though I could see her head twitching a little bit. I realized she was swallowing.

When I finished, she gently licked me a few more times and then slowly rose to her feet again. I had sagged against the wall, so despite having more than six inches on her we were now almost at eye level.

“I make you a deal Mister Mulligan,” she said, “I like to order my veggie calzone every Monday from Central pizza. If you deliver, I give you a tip. Your tip depends on your grade in my class. That was a sample, my least effort to match your least effort.”

“What…um…what’s more effort?” I asked.

She shrugged with a teasing smile. “Well…What do they call it when the girl is able to take the cock past her mouth?”

“Deep throating?” I guessed, thinking somehow there was no way my teacher would know the more vulgar term despite the fact she’d just called my organ a cock.

“Precisely. Think of the spelling. Now, these are measured as ‘C’s,” she said, hefting her own breasts and creating more of a cleavage, “I’m sure you can figure out the rest. You have a good night, Mister Mulligan.”