Average High School Life Ch. 02

Story Info
Alternate Title: 3DSM
7.4k words
4.79
15k
18

Part 2 of the 17 part series

Updated 11/19/2023
Created 08/02/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

First of all, thank you readers for the comments and ratings. I'm glad the first installment of the story was well received. I hope you'll continue with the comments and ratings.

As I mentioned before, the reason this story is in sci-fi/Fantasy is not obvious and won't be for a while. Also, again, more and more kinks and extreme sex start creeping in, so check the tags if you're worried. Hopefully you'll continue to not hold that against me.

===========================

I was still a bit in a daze when I got home that night. It was bad enough that my father checked me over, looking in my eyes and smelling my breath, and gave me a brief lecture about how common illicit drugs were in the food and restaurant industries. I assured him that I wasn't on anything and didn't plan on it before making my way up to my room.

As soon as I got there it felt like I hit a wall. I suddenly wanted nothing more than to be in my bed. Despite that, I knew I had to talk to CC about this. I almost took the extreme step of calling her, but decided against it when my phone hitting my face convinced me I wouldn't be able to stay awake for the conversation.

"Talk b4 school"

"Still up. tk now?"

"Not over txt"

I was barely able to hit send before I passed out.

-=-=-=-=-=-

When I woke up, it was morning, and I realized I'd never changed or showered. I'd also missed my alarm; my mother's yelling had actually got me up.

"I'm up, I'm up!" I said.

I quickly stripped off my clothes and got into new ones. I had PE that day early so I figured I could shower then. To tide me over, I basically put deodorant on every crevice of my body I could reach, and then panic sprayed myself with my father's cologne when I noticed it sitting on a shelf. I think my mother actually winced when I came within smelling distance. I drove to school with the windows open to compensate and hopefully blow off some of the smell.

I was frustrated because I'd wanted to talk to CC and planned to get to school a little early to maximize time, but now I was barely going to arrive before the first bell. I saw her waiting outside the door with an impatient and confused expression. I was about to apologize when the bell eliminated any chance for a discussion.

Fortune smiled on me. My first class of the day was Spanish, but the teacher was out unexpectedly and the sub had no instructions beyond "here's the work they're supposed to be doing for class." CC and I asked to go to the library and the sub, a geriatric man I'd never met, didn't care to police things. We did go to the library, in the sense that we went outside and sat beneath one of the windows of the library.

"What's the big tea?" CC asked me, and I told her about the previous night. Her expression was not encouraging.

"God Jay if you want to tell me your wet dreams just, I don't know, write me an e-mail or something," she said.

"CC I swear it happened!"

"Prove it," she challenged.

I like to think I considered my options but she'd laid down a challenge and I was a stupid teenager who suddenly remembered I had physical evidence. So, logically, I showed her my dick.

"Oh fuck Jay, how much of a perv are you now?"

I almost pulled my pants up but I was desperate for her to believe me so I started begging.

"I'm not...CC I'm being honest. Friend to friend, honesty pact. I'm proving what I said is legit, okay? I'm not trying to prank you or something."

CC cautiously glanced at me, or more accurately at my junk. I was not at my best, so to speak, since I was embarrassed at her reaction and scared of getting caught. Despite that, the key bits of evidence were visible, and CC's cautious glances suddenly turned into a fascinated stare.

"Holy shit, that's lipstick!"

"I told you!" I insisted as I worked to get my pants back up.

"So wait, what happened?"

"I just told you!"

"Yeah, but I started ignoring you about halfway through, not gonna lie," she said.

"Thanks."

"Your story was hella sus! It sounded like you were telling me the plot of a porno clip you watched last night," CC said.

I re-told the story again, and this time CC listened intently.

"Fuck," she said when I finished, "So...our new Bio teacher is what? A cougar? Nymphomaniac?"

"It seems kinda sus. I mean, wouldn't she go for someone else? I'm not the best looking guy in our class," I said.

"You were available fam. Might have just been 'right place, right time'," CC said.

We sat there for a few minutes, each analyzing the situation, when CC said, "Maybe it was a roleplay."

"How?" I asked.

"Well, you know, teacher-student fantasies," CC replied.

"Except we are teacher and student. Isn't roleplay supposed to be, you know, made up roles?" I pointed out.

"No, I mean...look she was in that lingerie, right?"

"Yeah, I quite clearly remember that, as I probably will until I get Alzheimers," I replied.

"She had to have put that on special. Not gonna lie, that shit is not comfortable to just hang around in," CC said.

"I'm not following. How does her getting dressed up for me explain any of this?" I asked.

"That's my point; she wasn't getting dressed up for you! She probably had a guy in the back and they were teasing each other about her being a teacher, fantasizing about her fucking one of her students. Then you show up at the door. You said she took the pizza and walked away to get your tip, right?"

"Yeah," I confirmed

"Right, so she probably ducked out of view, told him what was going on, and he dared her to actually blow you. She'd had a few drinks, so she actually goes and does it, goes back, tells her lover, and they both get so hot and bothered that they fuck each other's brains out. There! Mystery solved."

"Except that means she's either crazy or an idiot," I countered, "How many female teachers have gotten tossed in jail for fucking around with their students?"

"They were all underage. You're not. And it wasn't in school. Plus the only evidence that exists is your story and the ring of lipstick you didn't wash off your dick. Not gonna lie, that's kind of gross," CC said.

"I was tired!"

"Yeah, getting your dick sucked really takes it out of you, I'm sure," CC teased.

"Also, you know, working all day?" I insisted, "And fine, if all that was just roleplay teasing or whatever what about what she said to me when I was leaving?"

CC rolled her eyes and said, "Oh that was just her continuing the game. I mean, that system doesn't even make sense! If you get a 'D' she deepthroats you, if you get a 'C' she shows you her C cups, fine, but how does a 'B' fit in? Her boobs were already on the table at the lower grade level, and a deepthroat is still a blowjob, so that's out..."

"I'm sorry, I didn't bother to do a rational analysis on my teacher's 'sex for grades' system. Maybe I should have her write it down?" I snarked.

"You should," CC sarcastically agreed, "However, I think what you're really going to get is a very nervous looking Miss Garnier pulling you aside after school and begging you to not take her to court or report her to the principal or anything. If she even looks in your direction today in class I'll be shocked."

"Thanks," I said, "That calmed me down a bit, not gonna lie."

"What are friends for?" CC replied.

"You didn't have to be so sarcastic about it, though," I countered.

"Hey, you got some action after how many months? And at work! Do you think any of those purple-haired anternative lesbians are crawling behind the counter to eat me out, fam?"

-=-=-=-=-=-

Gym was the next class, and another one I had with CC. Zach also happened to be in the class. I literally hadn't seen him for months, so I was going to quickly say hi in the locker room, but when I saw him it made me pause. He was struggling to get his bag in his locker, and as it shifted around I saw the neck of a bottle poke out of a zipper. It was possible it was a soda or something, but I couldn't think of any sodas that came in bottles with straight necks that long. CC's words about Zach really "getting into the booze" filtered up to me.

"You okay man?" I asked.

"What? Oh, hey Jay," he said.

I caught the whiff of booze in his breath. "You doing all right?"

"Yeah, I'm fine man," he said.

I could tell he was a little defensive already but Zach maybe being an alcoholic wasn't drama I felt up to dealing with right then. I just nodded and made my way outside.

-=-=-=-=-=-

I was nervous walking into Bio. Contrary to CC's assumption, Miss Garnier was anything but nervous, smiling widely at me as I came in. She definitely followed me with her eyes as we sat, but after that she refocused on the other students.

Nothing unusual happened during class, except at many points during the lesson Miss Garnier made direct eye contact with me and paused after she'd said something. I got the idea that whatever she'd just said was important somehow, so I made the effort to take slightly better notes about it. When the class finally wrapped up, she spoke to me on my way out.

"Could you stop back here before you leave today, Mister Mulligan?" she asked.

"Sure," I said.

CC gave me a look that basically said "I told you so" above her head in neon letters.

The rest of the day passed uneventfully, for the most part. Since I was looking for odd behavior rather than zoning out as I usually did, I happened to notice that when Victoria Spinner came back to Math class after an oddly long bathroom break her lips seemed a bit swollen and her hair was disheveled. Ducking out of class to give your boyfriend a blowjob wasn't outlandish behavior for a high schooler, however.

I checked my watch to see if I could beg off seeing Miss Garnier in the name of making it to work on time, but I had an hour and a half before I needed to be at the maker lab in the city and the trip would only take me forty minutes. I steeled myself, completely unsure of what I was about to face.

Entering the classroom, I saw Miss Garnier chatting with Mrs. Bedi.

That pairing was the subject of many a schoolboy fantasy in the building. Before Miss Garnier arrived, Mrs. Bedi was the undisputed TILF of the school. She had Indian genetics, and her skin was light olive. Her eyes were wide and dark and it seemed like it would be easy to get lost in them. Her hair was jet black and wavy. She usually gathered it back under a clip with some sort of blue or green coloring, and the waves caught the light distractingly. That was if you made it past her body. Despite usually wearing fairly conservative dresses, Mrs. Bedi had a body with curves you could not hide. Her breasts were large enough that any top she wore with less than a turtleneck collar tended to show a little cleavage, and her hips flared out from her trim waist to form a near-perfect heart-shaped ass.

Admittedly, a lot of that was guesswork as students for four years running had tried to find porn-star lookalikes for her and used those to imagine what she looked like without clothes. But the pair of teachers together literally made me stop, frozen.

"Come on in Mister Mulligan. And close your mouth unless you want to swallow something," Mrs. Bedi said.

She was mostly the cause for my temporary short-circuit. Instead of the fashionable but conservative look Mrs. Bedi usually sported, she wore a much more daring sweater dress. It hugged her body tighter than most of the things she'd worn and the bottom of it only came to her mid-thigh. Some teachers had worn similar dresses and paired them with leggings, but it appeared Mrs. Bedi hadn't bothered with that. The dress gave a much better hint at the shape of her ass and the size of her boobs, which were probably the largest among people I knew personally.

"You...um...you wanted to talk to me Miss Garnier?" I eventually stammered out.

"Yes Jason. You don't mind if I call you Jason, right?" she said.

"Um, no?" I replied, confused because every teacher I'd had my entire life called me by my first name. It had actually confused me when Mrs. Bedi didn't call me "Jay" like she had for the whole of last year.

"Jason, I wanted to make sure you picked up on the key topics from class earlier today," Miss Garnier said.

"Um, yes," I said, assuming she was talking about those significant looks she'd given me during her lecture.

"Good. You do want to make sure your grade is as high as possible, don't you?" she asked.

Her tone made the question sound like an invitation to bed. I expected some sort of outburst from Mrs. Bedi, but she simply smiled at me, and it was only slightly less predatory than Miss Garnier's expression.

"Um, if there's nothing else, I have to go to work," I said.

Miss Garnier nodded and shooed me away, but her eyes locked on Mrs. Bedi with a strange expression.

After driving for about 10 minutes, which was when my heart rate finally slowed down and my brain came out of the semi-panicked fog it was in, I tried to be objective about what was going on. Miss Garnier was an unknown quantity. She was a new teacher this year, all the students had literally known her for two days. It was possible CC's theory was right and she just used me as a prop for a session with a lover and things got way out of hand. I mean, the French were a lot more relaxed about sex anyway, right? Or she could just be a nymphomaniac and she would have gone down on whoever the delivery person was, and it just happened to be me.

So Garnier was excusable, but the way she and Mrs. Bedi were looking at each other confused the hell out of me. Mrs. Bedi was known at the school, and one of the things everyone knew about her was that she was no-nonsense and by the book. It was part of what made her so titillating, actually; everyone fantasizing about the idea that her rigid, uncompromising exterior was a cover for a depraved wildcat in the bedroom. Could they really...?

That worry-slash-fantasy kept my mind occupied until I got to the maker lab, which was busy; lots of after-school groups and college students from the city trying to get projects done. It started to die down around 5:00, with two oblivious guys hyper-focused on their laptops as they waited for their prints to finish. I used the opportunity to give CC an update.

"Shit's getting weirder. After school run-in with Garnier AND Bedi."

There was no response to the text and I realized she was working. Apparently the gaming shop had a lot of regulars who would gravitate there after their schools got out and basically stay until closing at 10:00.

6:15 rolled around and the two holdouts vacated, probably off to score dinner somewhere. I started shutting down some of the machines that were less used or duplicates of ones we had open and then I heard the chime on the front door.

I looked to see who'd come in and found myself with my mouth hanging open again.

They were two women, or at least they looked mostly like women, so I went with that. The taller one had a half-shaved combover cut dyed purple with hardware on her ears, nose, and mouth and a tattoo covering most of her neck. It stretched down to her chest, visible because of the black tank top she wore. She didn't seem to be wearing a bra, but she also didn't seem to need it; while I could see points telling me where her nipples were, the swell of breasts was noticeably absent. She had a tall, lanky frame otherwise, her hips and legs hidden by loose black pants with a chrome riveted belt. A larger bag than I was used to seeing women around my age carry was hooked on her arm, bouncing against her hips, and she wore combat boots.

Her companion, however, was all woman. Much shorter, she had on a pink tube top stretched tight containing her breasts. This wasn't neon or hot pink, either; it was what I would call "baby girl" pink. Her stomach was flat but not muscular, her face round with high, rounded cheekbones. Her red hair was straight and long but not done up in any way, so it and her bangs made a square frame around her face. If she wore makeup it was subtle. Below, she had a pink skirt that was short but not in the miniskirt range, and she wore ballerina slippers, again pink and matching the other two pieces of her outfit.

The shorter woman glanced once at me nervously, but her partner ignored me and they went over to one of the 3D printing stations. I winced.

"Um, we're closing in 45 minutes. Are you sure you'll have enough time to print?" I asked.

The taller woman simply looked expectantly at her partner, who now sat at the station. "Um...I think it'll be all right," the pink outfitted woman said.

I sighed and shot a quick text off to my parents that I would probably be late. The policy was we could shut down someone who looked like they were going to start a project that would take 3 to 4 hours if they came in late, but if they were only going a bit over time we should let it roll. I had almost never seen a successful project print in less than two hours, so I was likely stuck until 8:00.

Sure enough, a half hour later there was a piece of shaped plastic on the printer stand, but the print nozzle showed no signs of slowing down. I sighed to myself and started scrolling for a Reddit thread I thought might keep me occupied for an hour when the taller woman came up to me.

"How old are you?" she asked without preamble.

"Uh, 18," I answered reflexively.

"Virgin?"

"What?" I sputtered, "Look, that's not approp-"

"A college co-ed just came up and asked if you were a virgin, stud. Is store policy really what you want to go with, here?" she asked.

My brain was basically short circuiting. I'd never encountered a woman this aggressive or direct who wasn't in the middle of screaming at someone. And while the metal and body type weren't really my taste, being an 18 year old guy meant "I don't care if it's storming; any port at any time."

"No...I uh...no I'm not."

"Okay," she said.

And then she walked away.

I felt like I'd been tricked somehow, but I couldn't figure out the woman's game. I looked back over at them. The taller woman was scrolling on her phone much like I'd been and seemed to be ignoring her friend. That friend still sat at the computer and her gaze snapped back and forth frantically from the screen to the printer, mostly focusing on the printer. It's possible she didn't know she'd be allowed to finish the print regardless and was worried I'd cut her off and she'd lose her money, plus having to start the print all over again another time.

Seven rolled around and I flicked the controls to kill the outside lights. I dropped the security shields on the windows too; it wasn't a horrible neighborhood but we were close to the city and there was easily a couple hundred thousand dollars' worth of machinery in the lab.

I walked over to the women. The taller one still stood, her arms crossed and looking annoyed at her friend. Her friend seemed near tears as she watched the printer still churning away forming hot plastic as she'd directed it. It looked like she was printing some sort of tower, but it was a tall one; I thought it was probably already five inches from the base to where the nozzle kept extruding plastic.

"Hey ladies, we're officially closed, but-"

"You stupid cunt! You told me this would be finished!" the tall woman snapped at her friend, interrupting me.

The viciousness of her reaction startled me into silence, otherwise I feel like I might have said something.

"I'm...I'm sorry I thought-" the woman stammered but her friend cut her off too.

"That's what I get for letting a cunt think," she said, "Now what am I supposed to do with this?"

She reached into her bag and pulled out a confusing jumble. It was black and looked like some sort of harness. I guessed it might be a climbing harness, but there were buckles on it rather than the clip things, so I figured that couldn't be right.