Average High School Life Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So," she says, smiling at me in a way I can only describe as inviting, "How do you feel about rubbing this on my legs? I'm doing Pawoo Nekoyanagi."

The character is from an anime series. She's a badass fighter that typically wears a skintight bodysuit that's unzipped to her navel. The creator of the series also helpfully told the fans she's drawn as an E-cup, because that's the kind of thing anime fans always need to know. Suki, by the way, has that part covered.

The baby powder, it turns out, was because Suki's version of her suit is latex. She could put the suit on without the powder, but she'd have to be cut out of it after. The bitch smirked at me after she asked; she knew exactly what she was asking me to do, and how I felt about it.

Because you know how I am, and because I hadn't gotten any in months, I decided "fuck it." I grab the bottle and go to work.

I don't exactly grope the girl, but I definitely make the powder application more of a massage than strictly necessary. I have some time too; in the anime the character has a sort of infection thing on half her body, so Suki was applying body makeup to match that while I work on her legs. When I get to her thighs I innocently ask her to spread her legs, and I swear I see part of her lips poking out. I even run my hands into the crease of her thighs a few times. Her ass I absolutely grope and massage way more than I have to. I almost run a finger over her asshole but I figure that would be pushing things too far. Not gonna lie; the look we gave each other after I was done was so hot I almost creamed my panties right then.

Getting her into her costume kind of killed the mood; it was tight and a lot of pushing, wriggling, and coaxing was required. I had to literally shove parts of her body down into the latex at points, and it was too exhausting and awkward to be sexy. We finally finished, though, and she got her costume put together.

The night itself is kind of a blur. People flooded the store; I think we had as many people in that night as we had for the past two weeks. The regulars that hung around had been warned about the night as a favor for their loyalty. A few of them showed up but most stayed away just because they didn't want to deal with the crowds. Fortunately they were all good people and we didn't have anything stupid happen like someone trying to grab Suki or proposition her. I think she went blind from selfie flashes for a while though; at one point when she was standing she literally grabbed my arm to steady herself.

That's when things took a turn. Nick officially closed at 10:00pm, but there was still a bit of a line. He sent Derek out to make sure no one else snuck into the line, as it was still out the door at that point, and he was closing up the store as usual. Then when there were about 10 people left he got some kind of emergency call on his phone. He said it was a family thing and he had to leave. Derek had already gone by then, so I told him to leave. He said he'd text me the locking up process.

The last 10 people were fine, and the final three were a group of girls that Suki humored by chatting with them for a while. I had to get them out of there at 10:45 though. I pull the shutters down and lock the door. Suki is hanging around the door to the back, smiling.

"Want to help me get this off?" she asks. To me she only sounded tired, but thinking back, I'm not sure.

She ducks into the room and I follow a few minutes later. When I come in, she's sitting on top of a cabinet, her legs spread out. She's taken off the helmet and wig that were part of the outfit, but she still has the jumpsuit on. There's no reason she couldn't have handled the top part on her own. I'd actually thought she'd just peel it off like a latex glove and then turn it right side out afterward. I almost ask her about that, but my brain isn't working at full capacity just then.

My eyes lock on the swells of her breasts, exposed almost to the aureole on each side. She looks at me with hooded eyes and beckons me over with a finger. I'm in front of her without being consciously aware of my movements. Suki just looks at me expectantly. I very slowly reach up to the collar of her suit and peel it away, over her shoulders. Halfway down her arms, the latex folds over and her breasts seem to pop out. The sight makes me stop.

"Oh dear. My breasts are all exposed and I can't move my arms very well when my suit's half down like this," she says.

It was like her words were a gunshot. Just at that moment I didn't care about anything but burying myself in her chest. So I do. I close my eyes and sink my face into her left breast, my mouth closing around the nipple and trying to suck it clean off. At the same time I grab the other one, letting the flesh swell around and between my fingers and hand.

I half expect her to shriek and throw me off, claiming she was just imitating the silly dialogue of anime porn for a laugh, but instead she moans. That's all I need from her. I vacuum her nipple with my mouth until the brown nipple has a red ring around it and glistens with my spit, then move to the other one. While I worship her chest, Suki gets her hands free and pushes the suit down to her waist, then reaches behind me and pulls at my shirt.

I hadn't bothered with a bra; the shirt I wore had inserts, so with that one move we're both topless. She pulls me to her and I swear I almost bounced off her chest. I revel in the feeling of my own tits getting absolutely smothered by hers. Then she kisses me and fireworks went off in my brain. I go completely passive, wrapping my arms around her and letting her plunder my mouth with her tongue as her own hands travel everywhere on my back, then slip past the waistband of my pants and grope my skinny ass.

She pushes my head back down to her tits after a while and I spend a little while longer with them. I'd never played with fake tits before and they felt remarkably lifelike, though there was a hint of too much stiffness when they were squeezed. They definitely weren't "rock hard" or anything like you sometimes hear about though. And they clearly did as much for Suki as her real tits would; by the time I was done I had her panting and moaning.

That's when she pushes me back, but only so she can hop off the table. She brings her mouth down to my nipples and gives them the same treatment. She pinches, she twists, she licks, and she sucks, going back and forth between both nubs over and over. It feels like both of my nipples are hardwired to my clit; every little pinch and twist sends jolts down to the nub between my thighs.

"You're so..." she trails off breathlessly, then kisses me again.

We press against each other, and I could have lived in the sensation of her body against me. She's so fucking soft and it felt like my nipples were being dragged across silk. Then she spins me around. At some point during our makeout session I realized she'd undone my pants, and the first thing she does after I'm facing away from her is yank everything down to my ankles.

I lean forward a bit as I feel her pry my cheeks apart. I worried for a second about smells; I had showered before work but that had been almost six hours ago and we'd been sweating in the store since then, but Suki doesn't care. I feel her face press into me, and her tongue laps at my taint until I bend over far enough that she has access to my pussy. She spreads my lips apart with her mouth and her tongue presses inside me, delving for my juices.

In no time I have my hands braced on the cabinet, my legs spread and my back arched to give her as much access as I can. Her tongue starts long licks along my slit, starting at my clit and working back to my hole. She gets her tongue moving faster and faster and my legs quake more and more.

I cum with a loud moan and collapse to my knees, trying to catch my breath as the aftershocks of the orgasm make me shiver and quake. When I look up, Suki is next to me, her shaven snatch right at eye level. She apparently stripped off the rest of her costume while I came on the floor. I don't hesitate, just turn and bury my head in her snatch.

I had to bend my head back really far to make the angle work, but I didn't care. I desperately wanted to make this anime goddess cum. She is already soaking wet when I taste her and I focus on licking up every trace of her honey I can find. Then I set to the business of getting her off. I lick in and around her hole a bit, but my tongue's not very long, so I switch to sucking and licking her clit while I push my fingers inside.

I don't know if she actually likes it rough, but that's what I went with; I was too worked up for anything else just then. My hand pumps into her fast enough to make squelching sounds and I have my fingers curled to make sure I'm hitting that special spot inside. At the same time I try to vacuum her clit out of her body, and my tongue swirls around and over it.

Her hand comes down on my head and grips my hair, pulling me into her pussy even tighter. She actually pushes my nose down so I can't breathe, but that somehow makes me even more excited; I need to get her off before I pass out. I get so into it I start frigging myself again, trying to make my hands move in sync with my tongue.

My vision is going spotty and then Suki lets out the cutest high pitched squeal and her whole body shakes. She pushes my head away, letting me draw in breath to let out an orgasmic moan of my own as my fingers finish their work between my thighs.

For a while it's just us two naked girls sitting on the floor, moaning quietly as we ride the aftershocks and comedown from our orgasms. Then Suki hops up, pulls me to my feet, and gives me another kiss.

"Best assistant ever," she said.