Average High School Life Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh don't you two make a cute couple," she said.

"We...um...we're not together," Amy told her.

"Ohh that's a shame. He not know what he's doing?" she asked Amy.

"No, he's good at his job...wait...what do you mean?" Amy asked.

"Nothing dear," the woman said, smiling, "but if you ever think he needs...training...you come see me."

"What was up with her?" Amy asked me after we got back to the car.

"She seemed to like you," I said.

"No, I was serious, what was up with her?" she asked, "I mean, obviously she was another one of these people that wanted you...maybe us. I could follow all the rest of the innuendoes but I don't know what she was talking about."

I paused, suddenly feeling like a brother whose sister just asked him why she felt tingly between her legs when she washed herself. "What do you know about BDSM?" I asked hesitantly.

"What, like, whips and stuff, and Fifty Shades of Grey?"

"You actually read that?" I asked.

"What? No, but I've heard of it," Amy said.

"Not gonna lie; I think that was her game, if you're buying into this," I said.

"But...she said training?" Amy pressed.

"Look, Amy," I said, "I could explain more details to you but they would get...raunchy."

"What, you think I'm too innocent? That I can't handle it?" she challenged.

"Fine," I said, and explained what I knew about what usually went on with dominatrices and male submissives.

"So...if we'd gone in there she would have made you eat me out and whipped you if you weren't doing it right?" Amy asked bluntly.

"Um...that's one possibility," I said.

"What's another?"

"She could have made you eat her out at the same time," I said.

"Oh." Amy dropped the subject after that.

By the time we got back to Central Pizza, Amy had moved past the missed opportunity to be collared and paddled and began treating the whole thing like a science experiment. She insisted on making the physical deliveries herself for the next hour, then the hour after that, taking us to 9:00pm with me just being the chauffer. She got a few harassing comments from the usual suspects; a trashy guy who answered the door in a wife beater and shorts and a blue collar worker-type in his late sixties, but she didn't get full-on propositions or sultry, innuendo-laden invitations.

She seemed excited about that, and about the fact that she got tipped a few dollars more than I did from the people who still gave out on-the-spot tips. I told her a few hours of dry spell wasn't unusual for me and the night had been more active than usual but she insisted I try my deliveries solo next.

Over the next hour and a half, I got two girls flashing me through windows near the doors in the buildings where I delivered, and one very muscular woman with obviously fake but impressive boobs who answered the door in nothing but a strip of cloth on her crotch that was soaked and clinging to her skin, so I had no problem telling what her pussy looked like. She playfully threatened to just lift me up and carry me inside whether I wanted to or not. I was sweating and a little anxious when I got back to the car that time.

"She was...big," Amy said.

"I...shit I thought she was actually going to do it, not gonna lie" I said, stammering a bit.

I felt Amy gently rub my arm and then she surprised me by giving me a kiss on the cheek. I looked over at her in surprise.

"It's okay, Jay. I get it," she said.

Her expression was sincere and for whatever reason I felt like she actually did get it, in a way CC hadn't, really.

Then came the order at 10:45. I picked up the small box and looked at the address. I'd already told Amy what it was for.

"So are you going to do it?" Amy asked.

"Would you think I'm an asshole if I said yes?"

"Hell no. After everything that happened tonight? I'm surprised you haven't tried to...you know...finish yourself off already."

"Really?" I asked.

"Look Jay, I know I have kind of a reputation as an icy bitch-"

"I've never heard that," I said, which was true for the most part. I know none of the guys bragged about her but I hadn't heard anything negative.

"Well I'm sure CC could tell you. But I'm an 18 year old girl too. I've definitely been...affected by what happened tonight. If I knew I could go somewhere and get some and not have it be blasted all over school tomorrow? I'd be thinking about it."

At that point my brain again engaged its "18 year old horny genius" process.

"Do you want to come with me?" I asked.

Amy just looked at me with a raised eyebrow, not saying anything, for a while.

"Sorry," I said, "that was-"

"Yeah."

"What?" I said.

"Yeah," she repeated, "let's go."

"What about your-"

"Shut up and drive, Jay."

The ride passed in silence. Both of us were tense with a mixture of excitement and fear, and it felt to me like saying anything and breaking the tension would ruin it. Maybe she'd start making fun of me, maybe she'd make me turn around, but either way I didn't want to find out.

I pulled into the half-deserted condo complex. The light at Miss Garnier's condo seemed to be the only one on. Still, I drove up and down the curved road of the buildings slowly.

"Did you seriously not see the house?" Amy asked.

"I'm just...I still feel like this isn't legit. Like I'm gonna get out of the car, go to her door, and the varsity football team is gonna be there with their phones out or something," I said. It was definitely an excuse, but it was on my mind.

"You actually think Miss Garnier would do something like that?" she asked.

"I don't know; I've literally known her a week. Remember Mr. Focci and the soccer team with Kevin Bleaker?"

Amy shuddered. The story was half legend, half cautionary tale about a coach from my freshman year who'd decided it would be fun to get in on a prank with his varsity soccer team against their benchwarmer. The whole thing ended up with actual criminal charges, but Kevin's life was hell for a good few months while it all shook out, and the bad blood by the end forced him to switch schools.

I saw no cars I didn't remember from last week, nor was anyone visible as my headlights panned over the verge and gaps between the buildings.

"Come on, Jay," Amy said, "Let's go."

I pulled up, turned off the car, grabbed the food box from Amy, and stepped out.

She walked beside me, just a touch behind because of the narrowness of the walk. I felt like if I hadn't been cradling the pizza box in my hands she might have reached for my hand. That could have been me just making stuff up, though.

I knocked on the door, realizing I had completely forgotten to text Miss Garnier to let her know I was arriving. Despite that, it took all of three seconds for the door to open.

She stood there with a wide, red-lipped smile. Her hair was twisted up with a rod or something stuck through it, and the ends of her blonde locks were wisps above her head. Her smile didn't even falter as her gaze drifted over to Amy, but she did raise an eyebrow.

"Just how well do you think you did on that test, Monsieur Mulligan?" she said.

She had apparently decided to turn her accent on full bore tonight. What she said sounded more like, "Shust ow well do you sink you deed on zat test Monsieur Mooligahn?" She had somehow found the perfect balance where her accent was thick and sultry but every word was still understandable.

She stepped to the side and the black silk floor-length robe she wore swished to the side, briefly wrapping around her leg and hinting at the shape. "Greetings Mademoiselle. Who might you be?"

"Um...Amy DeLuca, Madame Garnier," she said.

"Ohhh I have heard the other teachers talk of you. Quite incroyable. And pretty, too, though you hide it. Now, I know why Monsieur Mulligan is here. What is it you want?"

"Um...well...Jay told me a bit about what was going on..." Amy started, but trailed off, unable to finish.

"Are you spilling my secrets, Monsieur?" she asked me, though her tone was still sultry and playful.

"I...I didn't mean to..." I said pitifully.

I was getting more uncomfortable by the minute, and I probably would have turned and ran if I could have done it without totally running Amy over. As it was, I was sweating, holding a hot pizza box in my hands, and I had one of the most confusing erections of my life.

"Come in both of you," she said, and sounded more like a teacher. We both stepped in out of habit, I think; the 12 year programming that told you a voice in that tone needed to be obeyed.

She walked down the hallway, apparently expecting us to follow, and we did. An opening not far down on the left led into her living room and she turned there, then turned back and took the pizza, walking over to the attached kitchen. I couldn't see much of it, but there was a counter sticking out from the wall that formed a mostly enclosed cooking and prep area. I assumed the unseen area to the right was open with space for a kitchen table.

The living room had a thick carpet and nice furniture. All of it looked plush, covered in leather, and new. The end tables flanking the large sofa were all made of dark stained wood and the coffee table had matching legs with a glass top. Two large plush chairs matching the sofa were behind us, with a slightly larger end table between them. I assumed it either came with the condo or Miss Garnier had very expensive taste in furniture.

She came back in and sighed theatrically at the two of us standing there.

"Well mon cheri. You performed admirably on the quiz and earned yourself a B plus. Have you yet figured out what the 'B' signifies on my little scale?"

"Um, no," I said.

"And what about you, miss top of her class?"

"Um, I don't have a clue," she replied.

Miss Garnier walked over to Amy and stood close. Then her hand came up and caressed Amy's cheek. She seemed too shocked to do anything and just let it happen. Miss Garnier's hand traced down her jaw and then around her lips. I saw them part and Amy breathed in sharply.

"Mmmm you are well versed in school but not well educated in pleasure, are you?" she asked. She stepped closer so her robe brushed against Amy's body, though they still weren't touching. "Have you told him? Does he know?" she asked in a low voice. It was quiet but I could still hear her.

"No," Amy said, and she sounded like she was shaking.

"You are curious aren't you? You heard what would happen and you couldn't resist, no?" Garnier asked again. Amy nodded just slightly, seeming very tense. Then Miss Garnier leaned her head forward past Amy's so I couldn't see her face. She must have whispered something to Amy because she shook her head no, seeming nervous.

I felt like I should rescue Amy somehow, so I started to move. As soon as I did, Miss Garnier stepped back.

"You have a choice Monsieur," she said a bit abruptly. "The 'B' stands for banging. Oh, you didn't think I would be that crude? I'm quite a sexpot, I assure you. Now the plus means you get a little bonus, whereas if you get a minus I am the one who gets some extra fun. Now these are your options for your plus. Either you can choose the location and positions we use for the evening, or you can let Mademoiselle DeLuca...watch."

I looked over at Amy in shock. I'm not sure why I was so surprised, except that I hadn't actually thought through what Amy coming with me to Miss Garnier's house actually meant. I sort of thought my teacher might call the whole thing off to prevent scandal. Apparently that wasn't her approach at all.

"What...what does Amy do if I don't let her watch?" I asked.

"Whatever she wants, she just can't do it in here," Miss Garnier said.

I looked over at my classmate. She still looked wide-eyed and a bit panicky. She looked back at me with an expression I could only call "pleading." She actually seemed to want to be there for the event, so to speak. I couldn't help but feel a little thrill at that, and I definitely felt it in my shaft.

"Um, she can stay," I said.

"Excellent," Miss Garnier said, and then she flicked her arms and her robe dropped to the floor.

I swear I almost came in my pants right then. She had on a blood red corset that cinched her waist, giving her a fantasy hourglass shape. Her hips flared out and supported the lacy red black garter belt she wore to support the thigh-high stockings.

Nothing else was covered.

Her breasts were shoved up and out by the corset but were otherwise totally bare, showing off her pink nipples pointing up from the mounds of her creamy white breasts. The corset gave her a deep cleavage and added to her hourglass shape. Between her legs a thin landing strip of dark hair sat above the lips of her pussy, which already looked swollen and damp.

I didn't have time to take in everything I wanted to before she was on me. Her body pressed into me, our height difference making her breasts press right into the bottom of my ribs and flatten out. Her arms came up and around my head, pulling me down for a kiss. She didn't bother with hesitant pecks or sensual lip kisses; her mouth was open and her tongue was searching for mine immediately, and she moaned into my mouth as it happened. I lost the next stretch of time as the feeling of her kiss overwhelmed me. When she pulled back my hands were on her hips and she was stroking my hair.

She looked behind her. "La chaise, mein canon meuf."

Either Amy's French was much better than mine or she just got it from context and moved over to one of the plush chairs. Meanwhile my teacher pulled me in for another kiss, though this time she'd lifted my shirt up to my armpits while I wasn't looking. I felt the soft pillows of her breasts pressing against my chest and I could just make out the hard nubs of her nipples as her tongue invaded my mouth again.

Unable to focus on anything except her kissing and her breasts against me, I didn't realize she'd guided me over to the sofa until my legs hit it. She'd also somehow undone my pants. She pulled them to the ground so fast my cock sprang up and slapped against my stomach, leaving a cold dot of precum. Her hand grabbed it before it could bob around much and then I groaned as I was in her mouth again.

Her tongue felt like it had a spin cycle as it swirled around my head, while her fingers gripped my shaft and pumped. Soon her mouth followed her hand as it moved down my cock even while her tongue kept going. My legs began twitching as the stimulation had me speeding toward an orgasm.

"Miss...Miss Garnier-"

"I know how to handle horny, teenagers Monsieur," she said, popping her mouth off me and looking up with hungry, wild eyes, "Let it out. I promise that won't be all."

Her mouth plunged back down my shaft and it was like the back of her throat had some sort of trigger on it. As soon as my head made contact I moaned and felt myself unloading in her. She kept up just enough action with her tongue to make the orgasm better than any I'd had to date, but not so much the stimulation got uncomfortable. Meanwhile it felt like I pumped a gallon of cum into her mouth.

She pulled her head off and pushed me back just slightly, but the state I was in it was enough to have me flop back on the couch like dead weight. She knelt up so our heads were almost level, and she made very sure I watched as she visibly swallowed and then ran her tongue along her lips as if looking for stray drops.

"One moment, ma cherie," she said.

She got to her feet and walked around the coffee table, her ass shifting back and forth. My eyes were glued to the round backside and the crease separating it so I didn't even realize she'd walked over to Amy until she stopped at the chair. Amy had pressed herself back against the chair as Miss Garnier approached. My teacher leaned forward to whisper something into Amy's ear again. I might have been able to make it out, but Miss Garnier had kept her legs locked as she leaned forward, meaning her ass popped out at me even more, and then as she leaned over the lips of her pussy peeked out between her thighs and seemed to be glossy with moisture. She could have been talking to Amy out loud and I wouldn't have had a clue what she said.

She moved abruptly, walking over to the side of the chair. It let me really appreciate how her body curved, the swell of her ass at the top of her thighs while her stomach sloped down between them, and the curve of her back that looked like it forced her tits out for anyone to see. I wasn't sure how much of that was the corset, but the only thing bulging out of the garment were her amazing breasts, so I assumed it was mostly her.

My eyes stayed glued to her chest. I hadn't actually seen much of it since her first reveal because it had been pressed against me, then hidden by her arms and head as she went down on me, and blocked from my view as she walked away. I watched as the full mounds of flesh shifted and then hung down in the air, nipples a bit lower than the bottom of them as gravity tried to claim them.

Because of my fixation, it took me a second to realize why Miss Garnier had bent over again. When I did, her breasts were forgotten.

My teacher's lips were locked with Amy's. That was the only part of their bodies that touched. Both of their eyes were closed, and by the looks of things it was a slow, sensual kiss rather than the frantic ones I'd just shared with Miss Garnier. The subtle movements of Amy's head made me think tongues were involved too, but I couldn't be sure.

I felt a little thrill when Miss Garnier pulled her head back and Amy tried to follow it, until she realized what she was doing and gasped. Her head snapped over to me and I saw her flush as our eyes made contact. She looked away, embarrassed, but her gaze locked on my cock again.

I was mostly hard. It seemed impossible given my recent orgasm, but I tried to think back to the other times a hot older woman blew me, then paraded away from me to share a kiss with another girl from my class. Oh yeah, there weren't any.

Miss Garnier resumed her walk, but now she came back at me. Her thighs kept moving back and forth, briefly flashing the slit of her pussy and then hiding it again. At the same time her marvelous breasts shifted and jiggled in the corset.

She was back to me before I noticed how close she'd gotten. She straddled my legs, the lace of the stockings feeling amazing against my thighs. Then she pulled my shirt off with my help and pressed herself against me again, lighting off my nerves with the feel of her breasts once more. My cock felt wet, and then the wetness moved, and I realized she was grinding her pussy against it. I groaned out as the stimulation got me harder, then she moved my head and kissed me again.

If any of my stuff was left in her mouth I didn't notice; it just tasted like her. Then I wondered if she'd kissed Amy so my peer would get any leftover flavor out. The thought made my cock throb. She pulled back after almost no time and then slid slowly up my shaft. I felt the wet pressure move past my head, and then my cock shifted. She came down slowly and there was a slight pressure on my cock before it moved over.

Heat. All I felt was wetness and heat as my cock finally pressed into her. It was her turn to moan as her pussy opened for my invading rod. It felt like she was a million degrees inside as the wet velvet tunnel encased me. It seemed like forever and no time passed between when I first went in and when she settled against my pelvis. She paused for a second with me fully sheathed in her, then she moved.

She did all the work, for the most part. Her body moved, slowly at first, coming up and then back down my shaft. I finally got my hands on her marvelous tits and groped them like squeezing them would release some sort of magic elixir. It didn't, but the moans and little "yes"es she let out when I did it encouraged me to keep going. My fingers pinched and rolled her nipples as her hips rolled on my cock. Her slow stimulation let my three-quarters hard organ reach full hardness again.