Average High School Life Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, I love it when a man hardens inside me. Now my hips, ma cherie. Grip my ass and spread it open so your amour can see."

When your hottest teacher is on top of you and gives you instructions, you follow them.

My fingers dug into the flesh of her ass and pulled, making her groan even louder than when I played with her tits. Soon I was also using my grip to help her bounce on my cock. She moved much faster and it was clear now that I was fully hard she wanted her own stimulation. Her breasts bounced around in front of my face and I would have buried myself in them if I wasn't worried about getting my nose broken at the same time. Her pussy felt amazing as it went up and down my shaft faster and faster.

I seemed to be supporting more of her weight as she bounced and her hands gripped my shoulders. She suddenly went quiet for a bit, then she let out a long moaning sigh and picked up a little speed again. She dropped into my lap and kissed me quick and rough. It was only when she said, "Now you," that I realized she'd just cum.

She spun around, actually bringing her leg up past my face in a display of flexibility out of nowhere. She bent forward slightly and suddenly I was treated to the view of her ass almost spread open. My cock and hips pushed her cheeks wide enough that her rosebud was just visible, and then she moved.

My hands instinctively went back to her hips as she all but twerked on my cock, slamming her ass down on my hips as I impaled her pussy from behind. I had to shift a bit to get the angle right, but in no time I had that wonderful sensation of sliding smoothly in and out of my teacher's pussy.

I got to admire the view of her ass, back, and swishing hair for a few minutes, but then she leaned forward. I realized she braced her arms on the coffee table, but the new angle let me see Amy. She was watching us fuck, eyes wide and mouth gaping. We locked eyes again but neither of us looked away this time. Eventually though, my gaze wandered and I realized she had a hand between her legs.

I don't know if that sight was some sort of trigger or if I'd just reached my limit, but I shut my eyes and nearly shouted "Oh fuck" as my second orgasm hit me. The throbbing pulses of my dick were almost painful as I unloaded into my biology teacher. She let out an appreciative moan, though I wasn't sure if she was acting, had actually cum again, or was just enjoying the feeling of my orgasm.

She leaned forward more and my softening cock slapped wetly against my thigh. I looked back at Amy. She seemed frozen and shocked.

Miss Garnier simply straightened up with a contented sigh. She got her robe up off the floor and put it back on, telling me to put my clothes back on as well. I did so in a sort of daze while my teacher went back over to Amy. I didn't even see what happened there, but when I had my shirt and pants situated again they were in front of me. Miss Garnier took my hand in the one of hers that wasn't holding Amy's and led us both back to the front door. She kissed me again, quickly and with no tongue.

"That felt wonderful ma cherie. Study for the next test," she told me, and then shuffled us both out the door.

I literally don't remember walking to the car, starting it, or driving. The next time I sort of came awake I was pulling into the Central Pizza parking lot. The shop was deserted by then, Amy's car the only one in the small lot and the store dark except for the one security light. I stopped next to her Lexus and looked over at her.

She was still staring out the windshield, looking a bit out of it. I just sat with her in silence until she said, "She told me to blow you."

"What?" I said.

"When you were getting dressed. She came over to me and said, 'Now if you really want to be a nice girlfriend, you clean his cock off with your mouth when he takes you home.'"

I opened my mouth but my brain basically put up a "please hold" notice as I tried to figure out what to say.

"I kind of want to, but I also don't, you know?" she said, in the same tone one might use when discussing if they should go to a movie, "God that was so hot. You should have seen both of you. I didn't know you looked...well I haven't seen many guys. I don't date. My stepmother wants me to, but my dad's happy enough that I don't."

She looked over at me guiltily. "I got off on it," she admitted.

"I got off too," I said. There was an immediate shouting match in my head. That was seriously the best response I could come up with?

"I...look give me your deets," she said, and practically ripped my phone off the holder. She had my number a few seconds later.

"I'll send you a picture later, once I get up the nerve. Maybe I'll steal some of their booze. God, I'm such a lightweight. But I don't take those kind of pictures."

"Amy, what are you talking about?" I asked, "You don't have to send me anything."

"But I mean...You let me watch you have sex. That's...I mean we're barely friends, how is that fair to you?"

"I mean, we're probably friends now, don't you think?" I asked.

"Yeah, I guess so," she said as if realizing something profound.

"I'm sorry I...I need to process this. Tonight. Everything. I...it's not that I don't want to I just-"

"Amy," I interrupted her, "Just go home. You don't owe me anything. I'll see you tomorrow."

She nodded and bolted from the car like it was on fire, practically slamming my door into her car and vice versa. I pulled away as soon as she got her car started.

Just as I settled into bed after getting home, my phone lit up with a message. It was from Amy, and it was a picture. And she hadn't snapped it. I opened it.

It was her chest. She was in a lacy, cream colored bra that covered most of her. Even if the bra was giving her some help, they still looked to be in the running for the biggest tits I'd seen. They stayed in my mind until I went to sleep