Average High School Life Ch. 07

Story Info
Alternate Title: My Private Tutor.
10.1k words
4.91
11.2k
17

Part 7 of the 17 part series

Updated 11/19/2023
Created 08/02/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thank you again everyone for the comments and ratings especially. This is turning out to be my highest rated series. I'm glad so many people seem to be enjoying it.

This chapter is a little bit longer because the action and the story bits didn't line up right to separate it. Hopefully that's not a burden. There are also more references to the sci-fi nature of what's going on, and an outright clue about one aspect if you're paying attention. Enjoy!

========================================

CC's morning smirk was more self-satisfied, and she quickly told me her "mystery lover" had accosted her in the anime shop's back room again.

"This time she stuck a blindfold on me and we sixty-nined," CC said.

"You get a better idea of who she was?" I asked.

"No, but I'm leaning toward Danielle," CC said, "Her ass had too much to it for it to be Kiki, I think, and her legs felt like they were too long. She practically had to lie down for me to get my mouth on her puss, not gonna lie."

"That isn't much to go on; there are some thin girls who still have a lot of plumpness to their backsides," I suggested.

"Well I know she has a shaved snatch, maybe I should figure it out that way?" CC snarked.

Classes throughout the morning were tame, though taking bathroom breaks was getting riskier; I'd gone during classes the past two days and both times had run into issues. Once I was obviously intruding on a mid-class tryst between two people who thought they were being stealthy but didn't account for exactly how much sound echoed in the bathroom. And I definitely heard the girl musing that it would be kind of hot if someone were watching them. The second time I'd walked in and set off a chorus of screams from three girls, one of whom quickly yanked their shirt down. From the smudges on the mirror, it appeared the girls (who I couldn't recognize as they ran by and, of course, didn't have unique outfits I could pick them out with) were trying to leave "boob prints" on the mirror that were plain enough to identify.

I met up with CC and Amy at lunch again, where CC was definitely excited about her "porn theme" theory.

"Okay, so I got all the porn tropes I could figure out or remember," she said, "It turns out we're more likely to run into something than you are, ironically."

"Why is that ironic?" Amy asked.

"Well, I mean most porn is for guys but it turns out the focus of almost all the scenarios and stories are the women, at least in modern porn. So most of the scenarios are started by us, meaning it's much more of a minefield."

"You, CC," Amy said, "Remember, as far as we can tell this is just you two. I'm only a bystander."

"Who's oddly immune to our 'pornification' field or whatever," CC added.

"Did you come up with that all on your own?" I asked.

"Fuck off. Anyway, most personal service businesses are off-limits for me. If I go for a haircut or mani-pedi they're going to offer or try to get me off in the chair. Any massage either of us goes to is likely to turn into a Nuru session."

"A what?" I asked.

"Nuru," CC repeated, emphasizing the sound "noo-roo", "It's something that started in Japan, because of course it did, but it's a big thing in porn. It's where they do the massage by stripping you naked, then stripping naked themselves, and rubbing their body over you. Even in real Nuru massages that usually ends in sex, it just gets there a lot faster in porn."

"Oh darn, guess I'll have to cancel my weekly massage therapy then," I said sarcastically, earning me a glare from Amy and a smack from CC.

"Doctors are out; mine will claim they need to do a deep probing examination of my hoo-hah that turns into me getting fucked, and your doctor or nurse will make a big deal out of the stiffness in your dick and claim it has to be dealt with immediately. On the upside if you get pulled over by a female officer you can almost definitely fuck your way out of a ticket, though not gonna lie, a lot of those seem to involve the guy getting heavily dominated by the chick."

"What about work?" I asked, thinking of Max and Charlie last night.

"Work ones are usually office jobs and it's the stereotypical 'fuck me or get fired' or 'give me a blowjob if you want a raise,' or just 'you're my secretary, obviously we're fucking'. Neither of us have jobs like that, so I don't see how those tropes apply," CC said.

"We're in a school though," Amy said, "Aren't there hundreds of different schoolgirl fantasy porn stories? You said yourself that's part of the reason for the uniforms."

"Well, yes and no?" CC said, "Not gonna lie, a lot of porn has girls in schoolgirl outfits but most of them aren't actually in school. Almost all the school scenarios are with teachers after school; either detention or extra help. One exception is the principal's office, so if you get called there it's probably not for detention."

"Our principal's a guy, CC," I reminded her.

"Yeah, but Vice Prinicpal Higgins definitely isn't," CC reminded me. "Everything else in school is related to sports. I mean, we've already got the locker room orgies and glory holes covered. I'm not a cheerleader, but in porn terms they should be the easiest gangbang sluts in the building, and of course they have orgies on the regular, lesbian or otherwise. And the bathrooms are a possible site of random hookups too, but that doesn't seem to be a popular trope in porn."

"Okay, so, what do we do with this?" I asked, "I mean, if you're right and we're living in pornworld, what do we do about it?"

CC shrugged. "I guess it's sort of a menu, right? You want to get fucked, set up one of the scenarios. You don't want to get fucked, avoid them."

"I'm a goddamn pizza delivery boy, CC," I reminded her.

"Ohhhh yeah, that's...not gonna lie there's a lot of porn about that," CC said, though she didn't look particularly sorry.

"Yeah, thanks," I griped.

"Jay's right," Amy added, "I mean, what's he supposed to do, quit his job? And speaking as an innocent bystander I'm not really happy about the idea that someday I'm just going to turn into a porn bimbo and start having sex with everyone."

"I mean, you haven't yet," CC offered.

"But we have no idea why!" Amy insisted.

"God you two would ask the lottery people for a credit check if they handed you a jackpot. Look, I'm kind of having fun with this. We aren't hurting anyone, we're just having sex!" CC insisted.

"Are you sure about that?" Amy asked.

CC rolled her eyes. "Fine, fine; you two whine and worry about it and ignore the fantasy we're being given for free. Bit hypocritical though, since neither of you ran out of Miss Garnier's condo Monday."

CC stormed off. I knew she'd get over it but sometimes that took her an hour and sometimes it took a couple of days.

"Did you still want me to come over?" Amy asked.

"Huh?" I asked, not remembering asking her.

"Well, we did your tutoring Monday. I could help you out again, if you want?" she asked.

"Oh, um, yeah," I said. I legitimately hadn't thought of it, but she was more fun and more helpful.

"Great," she said, sounding oddly enthusiastic, and then the bell rang and we had to get to class.

-=-=-=-=-=-

Victoria Spinner wore a thong to math class.

I don't know if she'd worn it all day or not, but her bare ass cheeks were outlined by the bright pink strings making up her underwear, and she gave me a full, unobstructed view of them thanks to her carefully arranging her skirt as she had the last few classes.

I heard maybe half of what the teacher said that class and wrote down less. I swore Victoria was flexing her ass muscles (glutes, maybe?) to make her ass twitch and wobble in her seat, not to mention the couple of times she shifted to one side or another and her cheeks separated. I may have imagined it, but I swear I could make out the crinkle of her asshole when that happened.

I didn't want to be caught staring, so I tried to do the glance, look away, glance, look away thing. Unfortunately the view never went away so I made myself dizzy. Victoria practically laughed when I stood up and wobbled a bit.

Gym was still just a half hour of basic calisthenics (this time involving more jumping jacks and lunges) before sending the class for a run around the school building "for some variety." A few people "got lost" and then showed up looking very flushed. The line in the shower room reappeared, but I didn't join it. CC, based on her attitude and appearance in Bio class, had taken full advantage of the lesbian orgy that happened on the other side of the wall, though she still seemed annoyed with me. Miss Garnier dropped her usual pointed hints during her lecture.

Amy followed me to my house and though she seemed nervous coming in, once we got down to working she was all business, helping me where I needed it and working on her own stuff in between. I quickly figured out she wasn't actually working on school assignments; they were things for her extra clubs and activities.

"Hey," she said after we'd finished with the allotted time, "Do you want company on your deliveries tonight?"

"What? I mean, it was fun having you around, not gonna lie, but don't you have other things to do?" I asked.

Amy shrugged, "I just need to do reading for my AP classes. I can do that while you're driving around."

"And how many orgies do you want to get propositioned for?" I asked

Amy blushed a little, "I mean...it's kind of exciting, isn't it?"

"I...guess so?" I said.

Mentally I felt like I was in a minefield. I liked to think I was modern enough to be on board with the idea that girls were just as sexual as guys and there was nothing weird about them expressing that, but thinking about it and seeing it in person were very different. Especially because my body was trying to convince me "it's kind of exciting" translated to "she's DTF right now and I was pretty sure that was not the case.

"All right then. I'll see you in a couple hours."

Just like Monday, she was waiting next to her Lexus and hopped in when I had my first set of deliveries. My "hit" rate definitely seemed to go up with her around; out of my first seven deliveries, three had some sort of sexual greeting to them.

The first one was the lonely model that came to the door in a silk bathrobe barely held up by her shoulders, eyeing both Amy and me as hungrily as she did the pizza. She had an Eastern European accent (Amy later said she thought it was Czech) and made reference to a bunch of other models in the house. Next came the giggling, obviously medicated couple that only stopped making out and groping each other in their underwear to answer the door and grab the pizza, where we got a quick assessment that we were hot, though no explicit invitation.

"Do you think that counted?" Amy asked.

"What do you mean? They were practically fucking in front of us at the door," I said.

"Yeah but they were...different. They weren't showing off for us, and they didn't invite us in or suggest anything. Like, that seemed almost normal," Amy insisted.

I brushed it off, not quite getting what she was driving at.

Incident three was a lesbian couple acting very sensual while dressed in lingerie and heavily hinting that their sexual orientation was negotiable in the right circumstances. Either of them could have been models.

I could almost have kept score based on the different interactions I had. There seemed to be a lot more bisexual women in town than I assumed, based on people's behavior when I delivered their pizzas, and a large number of couples were into swinging. We ended up at another large house where the door was answered by a linebacker who looked like he could have snapped me in half and he almost immediately put a playful arm around Amy and pulled her in close. Then his porn-star lookalike girlfriend came around the corner and took the pizza from me, making a lot of body contact in the process. She had on yoga pants that may as well have been body paint and what looked like the top of a two-piece bikini. She fixed me with a stare that all but promised a kiss anywhere I wanted it. I looked nervously over at Amy, who was back-to-front with the guy and I guessed his member had to be pressing into her. For some reason that sight was what snapped me out of it and I grabbed Amy as I practically ran back to the car.

As we drove back to Central Pizza Amy said, "I don't know if I'm...resisting as much as I usually do."

"You...um...you did seem to be really friendly with that last guy," I said.

"I'm sorry-"

"Amy, you don't have to apologize. We're not...I mean we're friends I think and you're not even working. I'm not in charge of your behavior."

"So...you would have been okay if I just...went in with them?"

"Yes", "no", "maybe", "fuck no", "really?", "want me to go back", "I'll tell Bud", "I didn't know you were a slut", "It's your body", and "only if I get to watch" were all options my brain presented as responses in the space of a microsecond. How I didn't blurt out gibberish I still don't know.

"Just, um, let me know," I managed to say.

The next couple of deliveries were quiet. There was some sort of tension between Amy and me after that. It felt a little like when we'd driven to Miss Garnier's house, but it was a bit different as well, though I couldn't figure out how.

The next incident messed with my head.

It was in an apartment building and when I buzzed to be let up a sound came through the speaker that sounded like feedback. The door buzzed open though and we made our way to the door. When I knocked I realized the sound I'd heard was screaming, because it happened again. They weren't distressed screams; it was the excited, high pitched squealing of excited girls. The door opened and I saw no less than seven girls wearing white tee-shirts, pink panties, and nothing else. All of them had their hair done in pigtails or braided pigtails too, and most seemed to be half a foot shorter than me.

The effect was they all looked like they were very young teen girls. All of their talking was done in high-pitched squeals and I had trouble figuring out what they were saying, but then two of them grabbed one of my arms. So restrained, I couldn't do anything about the girl that literally jumped on me, wrapping her arms and legs around me and kissing me.

It was a mess of scrambling and pulling after that as I did my best to push the girl off and the rest of them away without really injuring them. Amy helped and was less gentle than I. Eventually we got back to the car, me with only a few scratches and her with a bruise or two.

"So I thought CC wouldn't include illegal porn in the list, but apparently the universe thinks it's okay?" I griped as I sat recovering.

"It...they weren't young," Amy said.

"What?"

"Girls notice these things," she explained, "They were all older. There were lines and makeup and...anyway, I'm willing to bet they're all over 18. I think a lot of them were older twenties actually, they just all have bodies that mean they can put the right clothes on, do their hair up, and put on the right makeup and they can pass for younger."

"What the fuck for?" I asked, still wound up.

"Um, 'bitches be cray', is the saying, I think?" Amy said.

That was enough to snap the tension a bit and we both ended up laughing as I started back toward Central Pizza.

The rest of the night was normal, though I had to have a think about the fact that I now considered an average of two propositions every hour "normal" for my job. I did get to enjoy one delivery where Amy was struck dumb when a girl answered the door totally nude. She was a thin, tall redhead with bright pink, almost red nipples standing out against alabaster skin and a barely trimmed bush of red hair mostly covering her pussy. She smiled like she didn't have a care in the world as she accepted her meal, then gave both of us a wink before shutting the door. We heard a celebratory "whoo!" scream muffled through the door suggesting we'd just been the beneficiaries of some sort of dare. Amy stayed in the car for the next two deliveries, neither of which had any incidents apart from a girl running naked down a hallway in an apartment building I delivered to.

I felt myself nodding off a little as I got back to Central Pizza. I slumped back in my seat and seriously considered napping for a bit even though my drive home was 10 minutes tops. I had my eyes closed, so the kiss Amy planted on my cheek was a total surprise. I looked over at her and she had an odd expression on her face.

"You're a good man, Jay," she said.

"Um...thanks?" I said, confused.

"I mean it. I don't care what CC says; you're right. Something weird is going on here, and I'm not totally convinced all these people are aware of what they're doing. So many guys would just act like CC and take every opportunity to screw until they were raw, but you're thinking about it."

"I'm not a saint, Amy," I argued, "I mean...Miss Garnier, and those girls at my job. Plus that co-ed."

"Yeah, but you're actually thinking about it, not assuming you're hot shit or that all the girls are sluts or something. Trust me. It matters."

While we talked she'd put her hand on my shoulder and it rubbed back and forth. When she finished she jerked her hand away like it was burned, but then she patted my shoulder with a smile and got out.

"See you tomorrow, okay? Watch yourself," she said.

I nodded and drove home, feeling like I missed something.

-=-=-=-=-=-

Thursday felt like walking through a warzone, though without anything directly aiming at me.

Victoria Spinner had on sensible underwear again but couldn't sit still if her life depended on it. Rather than the "plumber's crack" she achieved that first day, this time she gave herself a rather revealing wedgie.

My shop teacher gave a lecture and demonstration about pistons. That made perfect sense for the class, but every image, prop, and explanation seemed loaded with so much innuendo I was surprised nobody started busting out laughing. Instead when I looked around all my classmates looked hungry. And I settled on hungry because I didn't want to think about the other explanation for those expressions.

Amy had some sort of club activity and CC was still moping/annoyed with me, so I didn't see either of them at lunch.

In Spanish we were informed we would be studying a new aspect of Spanish culture; dances. He said we would be focusing on Salsa, Tango, and Merengue dancing. I legitimately thought that last one was a dessert until the teacher pulled up a video of the dance and I figured out what was going on. A quick scan of my class showed me there were more girls than guys in the class too, and I couldn't remember if that had always been the case.

Gym class was at the end of the day, which meant some of the sports teams opted to just wear their uniforms since they would be heading to practice right after. Most notably the field hockey and cheer girls. At that point pleated skirts were nothing novel to see at the school, except the ones on the cheer outfits were about half the length of the school uniform skirts. Contrary to the girls in shorts, the ones in skirts had worn underwear, but a lot of that underwear didn't seem to be the kind mandated by their uniforms; I was pretty sure the field hockey players weren't supposed to have G-strings on, for example.

I actually got another show on my drive to the maker lab, when a sedan pulled up next to me. I didn't think anything of it at first; the traffic was moving but only at about 20 to 30 miles per hour. Then I glanced over and saw the unmistakable sight of boobs pressed against glass. I had no idea how long they'd been there, but after I stared at them for a few seconds the car honked its horn. I braked immediately, worried I was about to hit someone, but everything was fine and the other car stayed ahead of me for the next several miles.