Average High School Life Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I didn't get another visit from Max or Charlie; apparently Tuesday was their day.

Just before going to bed that night I did get a message from CC: "Sry I wuz a B. Got story 4 tmw." For those not fluent in text speech, that's "Sorry I was a bitch. Got a story for you tomorrow."

-=-=-=-=-=-

Bio was my first class Friday after not having it the day before, and Miss Garnier rewarded all of us for showing up that morning by giving out a pop quiz. Of course, CC and I had figured it was coming; she needed something to grade to keep up her game. Part of me wanted to bomb the test, wondering if I could get out of a tryst by failing. Then the thinking part of my brain caught up and reminded me Miss Garnier had made the grade level the difference between who chose what was going on. Also it wasn't like I was obligated to go. I buckled down and filled it out as best I could. Miss Garnier's hints had apparently gotten through; I didn't have trouble with any of the questions.

English class had been a non-factor as far as sexual escapades went so far, but then Mister Dimitri (his last name was Polish and he told us waiting until January when at best half the kids would be saying it right wasn't worth it) told us we'd be discussing a new book. Digital copies were available for us on our school accounts, and checking quickly I saw it was Lady Chatterly's Lover by DH Lawrence. I vaguely knew the Lawrence name in my brain as "old dead writer of classics", so it wasn't until I zipped over to Wikipedia for a look at the plot summary I figured out that it wasn't usually on high school reading lists.

In math, Victoria was back to her thong underwear, this time in a bright purple. She'd also apparently been tanning; her skin had a pink tone all over that I recognized. I was sorely tempted to reach out and snap the string on her thong, but we seemed to have an unspoken agreement of "look but don't touch." I just spent the class enjoying the view while trying to absorb enough that Amy wouldn't get frustrated with me.

Finally lunch time came around and CC was practically jumping out of her seat waiting to tell her story, which she started without even asking once Amy and I sat down.

-=-=-=-=-=-

CC

So Tuesday night I'd been ambushed in the back room again. Same basic story; I'm getting something on a shelf, the chick comes up behind me, bends me over and pulls my pants down. She rims my ass while pumping fingers into my box until I cream all over her hand. Except that time I put my hand back and gripped her head, and I felt braids. Kiki had her hair in a ponytail when I got back out on the floor but it didn't matter; Danielle's hair is a bob cut; she doesn't have enough hair to make a braid.

So last night we're closing up and I figure it's time to have it out. Kiki goes into the back room to put some stuff away and I follow her after a minute. This time when she's reaching over the cabinet for something, I come up behind her and trap her legs.

She yelps in shock but I have hands up on her tits before she can react anymore. She's pretty flat-chested, hardly ever wears a bra if she doesn't have to, and her shirt is loose enough that I slip my hands up to bare skin without trying. Turns out the chick's nipples are hella sensitive; just putting my palms on them gets her squirming. She's not fighting now so much as grinding her ass on me, and her hands that might have come up to pull mine off are pressing harder, encouraging me to practically claw the modest bulges of flesh on her chest.

"You thought I wouldn't figure it out after feeling those braids?" I say to her. She only moans in response.

Then I get the shock of my life when behind me I hear, "Except you didn't figure it out."

My hands are back at my side and I step away from Kiki so fast she stumbles. I turn and see Dani looking at me all smug. She's wearing jeans and a graphic tee, none of it showing off her figure, which is on the heavier side, but in a good way if you like girls curvy. Now I'm all confused; if I'd gone after Kiki when she'd been the one ambushing me she should be pissed or crying or something, I figure, right? Then I feel Kiki's arms around me and she breathes in my ear, "Why'd you stop baby?"

At that point I'm shocked motionless and Dani advances on me. She casually strips off her shirt and tosses it to the side. For some reason I watch it bounce off one of the shelves rather than looking at the woman in front of me wearing just a black bra, which is doing a lot of work containing her chest. She's got a bit of a tummy below it, but her tits stick out farther. She comes up right in front of me and she's tall enough that her breasts are almost hitting my chin.

"I told you that hair should have gone," Dani says.

She looked at me when she said it and I was completely lost until Kiki says, "It was hot and you know it. Besides, now we don't have to play silly games anymore."

It's only then I realize Kiki has been undoing my pants, because she yanks them down with my panties. I'm standing bottomless between the two girls and Dani hasn't moved at all since she stopped in front of me.

"So little girl," Dani says, "You wanna play?"

Not gonna lie, in my head I'm a complete mess still, but my horniness wins out enough to nod. I let Kiki get my foot out of one leg of my pants, then she lifts my leg up and gets me to stretch it out. It set it on a shelf, so I'm doing like a half split standing on one leg. I can feel cold air chilling my cunt from the wetness there. Still looking me directly in the eyes, Dani starts lowering herself slowly until her body shudders, her tits jiggling as her knees hit the ground.

The eye contact gets to me and I feel my heart pounding and my crotch juicing. She doesn't look away, even to glance at my pussy all spread out and on display for her. I only figure out later it's because she's seen it before. I haven't been getting ambushed by one of my coworkers; I've been getting ambushed by both of them.

Since I don't have a chest or a tummy to block my view, her gaze holds me until she quickly sticks her tongue out and swipes it through my cunt from hole to clit. I swear I almost came just from that. It was like my pussy got an electric shock. I close my eyes and my hands go to her head, partly to keep her from going anywhere and partly to keep my balance. I feel her hands on my hips and that helps a bit with the balance so I can just focus on her trying to find my womb with her tongue. The girl must be part snake; it feels like she gets so deep in, and I'm shocked when I actually feel part of her tongue near my g-spot.

Then I get my next shock. I'd completely forgotten about Kiki, but she didn't forget about me. I feel her hands on my ass, and then my cheeks are spreading. Before I can really acknowledge that or ask what's going on, I feel another tongue. This one licks all around my asshole, teasing the nerves around the muscle. It shocks me at first because I'm still not used to ass play, but me jerking my hips forward only presses me harder into Dani's face, and her impossible tongue goes deeper while her lip grinds against my clit. When I pull back a little from that, Kiki's tongue starts probing my hole, pushing direct and looking for entry.

I spend a few minutes rocking back and forth but eventually Dani overwhelms me. Her attentions feel so good I just relax into them, and that gives Kiki enough to push in. I just stand there, writhing as both their tongues do the same within me. My first orgasm feels like a punch it hits so hard, and I nearly put a dent in the cabinet from my hand slamming down. Neither girl lets up, though; they just keep on with their tongues until my legs are shaking. Another orgasm rips through me and I can't help moaning out to the ceiling.

"I wanna taste," I hear Kiki say.

My legs are barely supporting me anymore, so they push me down to all fours. I let it happen because I may as well be drunk with how aware of things and how coordinated I am. Then hands are on my hips, pulling me down. I sink and feel a tongue on my pussy again. It spends a moment licking up all the juices and then dives back into my weeping hole for more. Then my ass cheek is pulled to the side. I expect to feel Dani's tongue back there again but this time it's fingers. Two of them ram themselves into my asshole, Kiki's spit more than enough to let them in. It doesn't take long for Kiki to push her fingers into my pussy and move her tongue to my clit.

At that point I lose track of what's happening. They do whatever they want to my crotch, while I'm just a mess of screaming, moaning, and orgasms. I know one of them tried to get her whole hand in my pussy but I was too tight. I know she managed four fingers because I gripped onto her hand as I came, and by that time I was sobbing because I wanted more but I was raw and oversensitive.

They left me a mess on the floor, and used my shirt to wipe off their own pussies; at some point they got themselves off while using me, probably more than once. Then they walk out the door and Dani says, "You're welcome flatty. Make sure you're ready to return the favor."

-=-=-=-=-

"Flatty?" Amy asked.

CC blushed a bit and explained, "Well, when I first started working there I introduced myself as CC, and she said, 'ha, you wish! I'm gonna call you flatty; it makes more sense'."

"That doesn't seem nice," Amy said.

"Well Dani...she's just one of those 'no bullshit' people. Tells it like it is, no filter," CC said.

"You mean she's a bitch but you liked getting fucked by her anyway," I said.

"Oh fuck you, all right? Zoey acts the same way and you still got hard when she flashed you, didn't you?" CC spat.

"Look, CC, I'm not trying to rag on you here but...I think Amy had a point last night. I don't think these people are in their right minds. I mean, what kind of girl is going to talk to you like that and then start going down on you two months later?" I asked.

"You ever hear of deflection? Remember the old 'they're mean because they like you'? And what the hell do you mean she told you last night? Weren't you working?" CC asked.

I couldn't help blushing myself. "Amy rode along with me on the deliveries again."

"Oh really?" CC asked pointedly, "Somebody trying to make sure you behave when all the housewives bend over for you?"

"Look, CC, I'm trying to figure this out," Amy said, "There's some definite patterns here-"

"Save it," CC snapped, "If you want to keep him away from all the 'mean horny women' with rationalizations and theories that's fine, but you've got no right to give me shit for enjoying myself."

CC stomped off. I was frustrated and confused, while Amy seemed embarrassed.

"She doesn't like me much, does she?" Amy asked.

"I...I just don't know," I said.

We ate the rest of our lunch silently.

-=-=-=-=-=-

Shop class was another lecture rather than practical application. This time the teacher showed us how vibrators work.

He didn't literally bring up vibrators; he focused as much as possible on phones and how their "vibrate" settings actually worked, but he didn't deflect the questions about how the same thing worked in larger devices (basically, just build a motor badly so it's off balance, and it'll vibrate. Anyone that's ever driven a junk car knows how that works).

Spanish class featured Mr. Clark demonstrating some of the basics of the dances. Mr. Clark was basically the male version of Miss Garnier, but a few years younger. Despite his last name he was pure Hispanic heritage, not quite thirty, and kept himself in very good shape. I'd heard several girls mention in passing that they'd do basically anything he wanted them to do and he wouldn't even need to promise them a grade bump. When he asked for a volunteer to partner with him for a dance the girls in the class practically started clawing each other to get picked.

He picked Jacinta Ruiz, the Latina athlete, and soon it was obvious why; the dance moves he exhibited required coordination and energy. Jacinta didn't know the moves, but she had the athleticism to keep up and the coordination to at least fake it convincingly while our teacher showed her the steps. Mr. Clark apologized to everyone because the uniform skirts didn't move the way the dance dresses were supposed to, but Jacinta had enough of a figure that the near constant swaying of her hips and the shimmying of her shoulders was enough to entertain one half of the class, while the other enjoyed the fact that Mr. Clark's hips basically did the same thing. Jacinta also didn't seem to have any complaints about how close the dance forced them to be, nor the parts where he ran his hands down her flanks to her hips.

So I was pretty worked up heading to my house for my tutoring session. I offered to just skip it in case Amy had things she would rather be doing. Secretly I was hoping to head home and take care of myself, but Amy insisted she made a commitment and that I couldn't shirk off on my studies. I very briefly entertained the idea of going to Mr. Singer, my math teacher, for help after school. If Amy and CC were right, I'd be more than likely to walk in on Mr. Singer plowing Victoria Spinner on his desk so she could "improve her grade," and then I'd get an offer to join in.

But despite my own horniness and CC's teasing I couldn't muster the courage or apathy to act on that. My physical hard-on had mostly diminished by the time I sat down with Amy, even if my entire ride home my brain had distracted me with mental images of Victoria in a neon thong, and pulling it aside to reveal her puckered asshole as a cock plowed into her pussy.

When I sat down and pulled out my stuff for math, Amy slid a piece of paper over. I looked at it and there were a bunch of problems on it.

"What's this?" I asked.

"It's a quiz," Amy said, though her voice sounded strained.

"You...you got this from Mister Singer? Like an advanced copy?"

"No! Jay I don't cheat like that. I made up this quiz," she said, "It's to check your progress after working with me."

"Oh, okay."

"Now obviously I can't give you a grade that's going to matter," Amy said, "so for every question you get right..."

Her voice trailed off and I looked up at her. She looked nervous but she held my grade and cleared her throat.

"For every question you get right, I'm going to take off a piece of clothing."

My brain immediately shot back to a warning CC had given me days ago. "Um, Amy-"

"CC told me about the joke she made," Amy said.

"Amy I think you might-"

"Take the fucking quiz, Jay," she said.

The swearing shocked me; I still hardly ever heard it from her. She sounded tense and frustrated but also kind of...eager? I felt the same kind of tension between us that showed up a few times when she rode along with me for deliveries. By that point my libido was fed up with my "honorable, considerate" act and asserted itself. I got to work on the quiz.

I couldn't tell from the quiz if Amy was hoping I did well or failed; the problems were about where my level was. Nothing stupidly easy so she could strip off her clothes regardless, but not so impossible that I didn't have a chance.

I focused like my graduation or continued well-being hinged on the answers. Most of my brain thought she couldn't be serious, and was just trying to give me extra motivation, but the rest of it was reminding replaying recent history: her kissing Miss Garnier, accompanying me on deliveries, being "excited" about the propositions, apologizing for not giving me a blowjob...

It took me about 45 minutes. I could think of two questions that I completely missed. There were fifteen questions. I ran through a mental list of what she could be wearing. It would have been harder if she weren't in her school uniform, but thanks to CC I knew exactly what the uniform was, down to the skin. At most she had nine pieces of clothing on, and that was if each shoe and sock counted individually. I hoped she gave me a handicap?

She corrected the first question but circled some things and shook her head, putting an X at the end, saying, "sorry." I wasn't surprised; I'd been so thrown off by what was happening I hadn't paid attention that well at first.

Then she got through the second question, put down a check mark, and I heard her shoe hit the floor. My heart rate shot up. Five questions later, she was barefoot. I'd missed another answer in there, but two shoes and a pair of knee socks were on the floor by my chair. She finished correcting the seventh problem.

She looked up at me and, staring right into my eyes the whole time, undid the vest. She slipped it off her shoulders and hung it on the chair behind her.

I was hard as a rock, and her removing the vest may as well have been her stripping off her top. I desperately wanted to undo my pants to relieve the pressure, but I didn't want to assume anything was or wasn't off limits.

Another question down. She looked at me again, and then her fingers went to work. The buttons on her blouse came undone impressively fast, but I still found myself impatient. She did start from the top, so the line of her cleavage above her bra came into view well before she was done. Then she shrugged her shoulders back and let her arms down so the blouse could fall off.

Her tits were huge. Between the sorority and all the women flashing me on deliveries I'd probably seen larger breasts, but something about her taking her shirt off hit different. I'd never been this close to a pair like hers for an extended period of time, with the promise that they'd be exposed for me in the near future. And even though the bra still covered them, it was black with lace trim and didn't have a lot of padding. I could see her nipples poking the fabric out.

She corrected the next question very quickly and stood. A quick movement of her hand and her skirt dropped to the floor. She had on panties that made a "V" around her hips. They reminded me of a thong, but hers covered much more. They were also black with a lacy trim.

My cock was ready to burst through my pants, and I could feel myself spotting my boxers with my precum. She took her time correcting the next question, either that or I was so impatient it seemed like forever. Then she looked up at me again.

"Top or bottom, Jay?" she asked, her voice quivering a little.

"Top," I said, swallowing the catch that would have cracked my voice just in time.

She straightened up and her hands went behind her back. Then her bra suddenly shifted down and the straps went loose. She brought her hands around slowly, then lifted her bra from the bottom.

Her breasts looked amazing. I was immediately reminded of the coed Tiff from the sorority; Amy's chest could give her a run for her money. The breasts were perky and full, forming almost perfect ovals. Gravity pulled them away from each other, but all Amy had to do was lean forward a bit and they seemed to rush together. She had large areolae, probably two or even three fingers wide, but they fit with how big her chest was. the actual nubs of her nipples were smaller, or seemed so from what I saw.

I only realized she started correcting the next question when her hand briefly got in the way of the view. When she leaned forward part of her breasts settled on the table, and the chill of the wood was felt by her nipples if nothing else as they hardened.

I squirmed in my seat and without looking up Amy said, "You can make yourself more comfortable, Jay. I won't freak out."

To make myself completely comfortable I wanted to lean back and jack off while she let me ogle her but I assumed that would be too far. Instead I just undid my pants as I'd wanted to before. I felt my cock swell in its freedom, and the hardness actually felt painful itself. My head was huge and angry red, and precum leaked constantly from my tip. I couldn't help gripping myself, which only served to squeeze more precum out of my shaft. I idly stroked myself as my attention returned to her chest. She shifted up and down a few times, raising more of her breasts back into view before they settled again, and each shift moved them back and forth enough to hold my interest.