Average High School Life Ch. 09

Story Info
Alternate Title: She's Just My Stepmom.
8.8k words
4.86
8.9k
13

Part 9 of the 17 part series

Updated 11/19/2023
Created 08/02/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As always, thank you all for the ratings and especially the comments. I really love reading the feedback and impressions. I'm glad most people are enjoying this.

As I mentioned before, the fetish/kink content is ramping up now. There's still some more vanilla in at this point though.

=====================================

CC wasn't in school again on Tuesday. I tried messaging her and even attempted a call but got no response.

It was odd enough that I almost ditched school to go by her house to check on her, but other than Bio my grades weren't solid enough that I thought I could afford to skip out on classes, even if the content of most of them seemed to be..."nonstandard".

Miss Garnier obviously underestimated the habits of teenagers; despite not really getting to bed until 1:00am I was awake enough to think I could make it through school.

Then Mr. Clark turned Spanish class into a dance studio.

He'd pushed aside and stacked the desks in his room and done the same with the chairs and used the period to run us through some basic dance moves, including some calisthenics. A lot of us had broken a bit of a sweat by the end of the class, and gym class just made it worse. Coach decided to rehash the volleyball game of the previous week, and without CC there to run interference I was hit by a number of girls, many of whom not only knocked me over if I went for the ball, but landed on me in some way that pressed key bits of their anatomy against me. My face was smothered by cleavage at least four times, girls ended up straddling me twice, and most of the other times one of my hands "somehow" got trapped between a girl's thighs. The hand usually came away smelling like pussy too. I actually wanted to take a shower, but it was still crammed with the crowd of peeping Toms (and Jakes, and Andrews, and so on) who wanted a peep and a blow from the glory hole.

I nearly fell asleep in the locker room but was rescued by Zach, who shook me awake and seemed legitimately worried about me being okay. I waved him off and said I was just tired, which was at least the truth.

When I got myself dressed and put on enough deodorant to at least mask the stench of a morning's worth of sweat, I got a message from Amy.

"Come to the print shop," was all it said.

The print shop was right near the gym; that part of the school was a sort of "industrial" area that included the gym, the shop rooms and workshops, and the art rooms. The print shop was usually locked during the day but I knew the school newspaper and the yearbook groups both used it.

I headed over and it looked dark and closed down but as I slowed down I saw the door pop open and a shape recede into the shadows. Looking around and seeing no one, I opened the door and slipped in.

I stumbled around a bit in the dim light. There are so many windows and emergency lights in the school it's almost impossible for any room to be blackout dark unless someone puts effort into it, but the bright glare from two high-set windows and the hallway meant the room itself was a mess of shadows.

"Here, Jay," I heard Amy say.

If this were complete porn fantasy, Amy would have been reclining nude on top of a stack of papers, beckoning me with one hand while the other rubbed her dripping pussy. In reality, Amy reclined on the stack of paper boxes, but she was fully clothed and had a fleece blanket on top of her as well. It was flipped forward, leaving her back exposed. I got the hint and snuggled up behind her, spooning her. It was actually the most calmly intimate we'd been so far; every other encounter with her was either at school or involved tutoring and/or porn-like sex. I wanted to simply enjoy it for a while, but then my body caught up with me and I fell asleep.

I woke up with a start, but settled when I remembered where I was. Amy snuggled back into me which is when I realized I had "late morning wood" pressing against her.

"Mmm is that for me?" she asked.

I almost went full idiot and started to explain to the valedictorian about natural processes and getting hard while I slept, but fortunately my libido cold-clocked that part of my brain, so I said, "Would you like it to be?"

To my shock, she started shifting around and I felt her skirt bunch up between us, then her fingers fiddled with my pants. I helped her out and we got my cock exposed, then she did a little sideways hop that let her panties slide down. She pressed back against me and I had the wonderful sensation of her ass cheeks settling around my cock like it was a hot dog resting in a soft, warm bun. We ground against each other like that for a minute. I wasn't sure if it was doing anything for Amy but my libido again threatened grievous things if I did anything to stop what was happening.

Finally she rolled her hips more so my cock slid down lower. I pulled back as well, then pressed forward. My cock hit her skin and nothing gave, so I pulled back and pushed again. I felt myself slip forward a bit, then felt the amazing sensation of tight, velvety wetness sliding down my shaft.

Amy moaned as I penetrated her and wriggled her hips to settle back more. In no time I was buried inside her. The angle didn't let me get too deep, but it was enough for our purposes. I thrust into her, starting slow, but she pushed back against me and soon I matched her. Our leisurely start gave way to frantic rutting with one of my hands on her hip and the other on her shoulder to keep me from thrusting her off the makeshift bed we'd made. Her arm came around mine and gripped my ass, pulling me hard against her with each thrust.

Soon Amy was grunting and then screamed into her arm. I felt my crotch get wet and her pussy pulse from her orgasm. The squeezes felt good and I redoubled my thrusting, now slapping into her ass with my hips. Amy kept her grip on my hip and took my pounding for a few minutes, then I shuddered and came inside her, spurting as I kept thrusting, slowing down as my orgasm hit.

We lay there breathing heavy for a moment, then I suddenly felt cold as Amy rolled off.

"We made a mess," she said.

I sat up and looked. The paper stacks were still in boxes, and there were some definite spots on the cardboard, but nothing serious. I had a lot of juice on my crotch, though, and some remnants from being inside her. I looked at Amy and got an evil idea.

"It's mostly on me, and it's mostly your fault," I said, "so why don't you clean it up?"

I saw Amy's eyes widen in shock for a moment but then she stepped forward. Her mouth went to work licking my thighs and crotch before getting to my balls. She licked all around, bobbing each testicle around with her tongue and giggling a little at how mobile they were.

Finally she moved her tongue to my cock itself. Because of her attentions I hadn't completely deflated, and as she licked I actually felt myself get a bit harder. Amy looked up at me as she licked to the tip of my member, then she took it fully between her lips. She slid down my cock and I only felt the slightest hint of teeth, just enough so it was actually exciting and not painful. She started bobbing on my cock, beginning an actual blowjob. She paused when my cock flexed, apparently surprised at feeling it move and swell.

I committed the cardinal sin of looking at a clock. With a groan, I pulled her head up.

"Was I doing it wrong?" she asked, looking panicked and worried.

"No," I said, "But I just came; you'd be down there for half an hour."

"I'd do it," she said immediately, "If you told me to, I'd stay down there all day, sucking and swallowing."

"God you're so hot," I said and leaned forward.

I didn't care if any of my cum was in her mouth, the kiss was intense and almost as good as the orgasm I'd just had. She melted into it and pressed her body against me, almost like she was trying to physically push herself inside me. I'd never felt so hot and bothered after already cumming; this girl was special.

We broke off the kiss, again breathing as heavy as when we'd finished our quickie.

"Amy, I hate myself a bit for this, but we need to talk about what's going on," I said.

"I think we're having a quickie in the print shop," she said.

I chuckled, finding the corny joke much funnier than I would otherwise. Then the bell sounded, signaling the start of lunch.

"Dammit. It's going to take us five minutes just to get back to the caf," I griped.

"Did you bring your lunch?" she asked. I nodded and she pulled out hers. We found a table that was lit from the windows and just started eating there. As we ate, I rehashed what we knew and added the observations I'd made more recently.

"So Zach and Debbie seem to be like you; they're aware that things are odd, but it's not happening to them when they aren't near me," I said.

"I don't think that's true anymore," Amy said.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"My AP European History class, we started talking about Venice. The teacher decides to show a clip from the series Medici, which is one of those dramas where everyone's naked every other episode. Also not that accurate, historically, so I was a little thrown off. He plays the clip and it sort of relates to what we were learning, but then it gets to a sex scene. I'm expecting him to jump up and frantically try to shut it down, but he's just letting it run. And nobody else is reacting with comments or giggling. In fact, when I looked around everyone was fixated on the screen. Plus, guys had their hands between their legs, and a few of the girls were groping themselves. Beka and Katy were the only other ones that thought anything was weird."

"So...what do you have in common with Beka and Katy?" I asked.

Amy shrugged, "We're in most of the same classes. All three of us were on the AP track, as we call it, for the past couple of years. I thought Beka was giving me a run for my money for the V spot but then..."

Amy trailed off. I waited but she seemed dazed. "Then what?"

"She...she had to go to rehab. Summer of sophomore year, she overdosed on Adderall," Amy said, but it still seemed like her mind was somewhere else.

"Amy?" I asked.

"You said you had another friend that Zach drank with sometimes right?" Amy said, suddenly focused on me.

"Well...he's not really my friend very much now, not gonna lie, and CC was the one-"

"Jay!" Amy interrupted, oddly intense.

"Uh, yeah, Anthony. Zach said they hung out," I said.

"Ask him if he's noticed anything. Or ask Zach. Can you meet me after school?"

"I've got to work at the maker lab," I said.

"What about after that?"

"Um...I guess, but it'll be kinda late. Are you sure your parents won't mind?"

Amy shrugged. "My Dad's on a business trip and my stepmom flew to New York for a shopping spree."

"So...you're alone in your house?"

"That's right," Amy said, a naughty smile briefly flashing on her face, "but don't get too many ideas. I need to check on some things and then we have to talk tonight."

She gathered up her things and smoothed her clothes out, though I guessed she was going to make a trip to the bathroom before next period. She headed for the door, then stopped and practically jumped into my arms and kissed me again.

"Thank you for the nap. And after. It was nice."

With another quick peck, she ran off.

-=-=-=-=-=-

I wasn't able to find Anthony anywhere but I happened to run into Zach by accident on my way out of school.

"Hey Zach, you said you still hang out with Anthony, right?" I asked.

Zach shrugged, "A bit. He's been working with his dad a lot lately, says he needs to save up so he can get out of this shithole."

"Right," I said, "has he mentioned anything about the weird stuff going on?"

"Not really," Zach said, "he seemed weirded out by the uniforms like me when they first showed up, but lately he seems fine with it."

"Okay, thanks," I said. I braced myself for some more follow-up questions but Zach just shrugged and wandered off.

Nothing weirder than usual happened at the maker lab. A few more people fabricating dildoes, but that was par for the course lately. I did have one college age girl come up to me, her impressive chest bouncing freely in her light sundress, and ask me if there was anywhere she could try out the new toy she'd just fabricated.

I wasn't as flustered by the request as I would have been even a week ago, but it still left me stuck; the maker lab did have bathrooms our patrons could use, but I didn't really want to give the girl permission to go masturbate in there.

I was saved by Max, who walked up to the desk and said, "Go home and cum on your sheets like the rest of us you horny tramp. And he's got a girlfriend, so get your chest under control and fuck off."

The girl glared at Max but flounced off and out the door in a very...bouncy...fashion. Max shook her head as she turned back to me.

"So I wanted to let you know you aren't getting a visit today; Charlie's out of town for a modeling gig," she said.

"Yeah, that's fine," I said.

"I imagine your new girlfriend wouldn't be thrilled with you screwing around with us anyway, would she?" Max teased.

"Um..." I said, running Amy's conversations back through my head and trying to recall what she'd said.

"Ohhh, there's a story behind that 'uhh'. Spill some tea," Max said.

Continuing my trend of unfailing willpower in the face of interrogation by a woman, I immediately gave up all the details about my escapades the night before, culminating with my threesome with Amy and Miss Garnier.

"Oh yeah, that's Antonia. She doesn't mess around," Max said.

"The dominatrix?" I asked, kind of surprised that was who she fixated on.

Max nodded her head. "Charlie and I went to a party once and Antonia asked if I'd let Charlie play with her. Charlie was good with it, and I found my own fun. When I got Charlie back she was out of it. If I didn't know the party was totally drug free I would have thought she was stoned out of her mind. She didn't really recover until the next day."

"What...what did she do?" I asked, now feeling like I'd unknowingly been playing with a venomous snake.

"She just plays at another level," Max said, "Do you know what subspace is?"

"Um..."

"Okay let me stop you before you say something stupid about Star Trek," she said, "Let's just say that Antonia pushed Charlie's limits almost to the brink. She told me it was like skydiving at night through a fireworks display; it was really awesome, and she was riding a kind of dangerous high, but she didn't want to do it again any time soon."

"Oh, okay. So is she...not someone I should listen to?" I asked.

"No, she knows her shit, definitely listen to her. Just take her suggestions about how far to push things with a grain of salt. Now tell me how the fuck you're banging your teacher?"

That question actually snapped me out of my kind of awed daze. I gave her the quick version of my first time delivering for Miss Garnier, then asked her, "Max...when you came in with Charlie that first night, did it seem weird to you?"

"Weird how? I mean, I already told you it's not usually something we do," Max explained.

"Yeah, I got that," I said, "but, like, was it something you'd been talking about for a while, or did it come out of the blue?"

I saw Max thinking seriously about it. "I mean...we'd sort of joked about it but...Now that you mention it, no. We don't. And...it's really not right, the way I kind of ambushed you. I never should have done that. Holy shit."

I noticed Max swaying and I dashed around the desk. I got my hands on her shoulders as she basically fell against the desk and slid to the floor, her hands gripping her head like she had a massive migraine. Two of the patrons noticed and stood.

"Hey is she okay?" "Should we call 911?"

"Max?" I prompted her, wondering if an ambulance would be needed.

"No, I'm okay, I just...I need a minute, okay?" she said.

I waved off the concerned patrons, who stopped advancing but didn't totally back off. After a few minutes Max was well enough to stand and she let me help her around to the back of the desk. I let her sit in my chair and kind of leaned/sat on the desk.

"What happened?" I asked.

"Have you ever been blackout drunk?" she asked.

"No, I...my friends and I aren't really into that, not gonna lie." I said, briefly debating with myself whether that was true given Zach's new habits, which then led into musing over whether he was my friend or not. Max snapped me out of the rabbit hole.

"Okay, well, try to imagine if you lost a bunch of time and someone told you what happened during the missing time and it sounded kind of extreme but you thought you could handle it. Then someone brings the receipts with full video from a couple different phones and it just hits different?"

"Okay?" I said. I had a vague sense of what she was describing but I knew I wasn't getting it quite like she wanted me to.

"Yeah, well, it was like that. Holy fuck, Jay I...we should not have done that to you. Like, if you'd called the police and brought charges against us I would one hundred percent not argue with you, no bullshit. That half-assed apology last week was not good enough, it wasn't even close. Fuck, I'm...Look I'm gonna go and...I'm just so sorry."

Max practically ran out of the maker lab. I wanted to chase her down, but when the logical part of my brain asked what I was going to do if I caught her, I had no good answer. The other people in the lab gave me some odd looks but nobody pressed me about what was going on. They probably thought she was my girlfriend and we had a fight or something.

I was still in a bit of a daze as I drove back. It was 8:30 by the time I found Amy's house. Possibly mansion.

Our town wasn't really big enough to have a gated community or anything so obvious but there were better and worse parts of town. Amy's was in the much better part, and her house reflected that. It was large; I could see at least eight windows on the front of the top floor, and a large bay window on the lower floor looking into a living room. Because it was darker out and a light was on inside, I could see a lot of plush furniture and a TV that might as well have been a wall in that room. The front of the house even had columns.

I texted Amy that I was there, afraid that if I knocked on the door or hit the old-style doorbell button an actual butler might get the door. Fortunately when the front door opened it was only Amy.

She was out of her school uniform and clearly dressed for comfort; her pants were fuzzy, pink, and stretchy, but still tight enough that they clung to her ass nicely, and she had on a loose T-shirt with a unicorn in the same color as the pants. I didn't think it was a My Little Pony but I wasn't really up to date on the characters there.

"Come on in," she said.

A staircase was just inside the door, half of a hallway leading deeper into the house. The living room I'd seen through the window was to the left, and it looked like a dining room on the right. I barely got a look at either before she pulled me up the stairs. Most of the house was white-ish inside, with wood here and there like the railings and the doors. The upper floor was one long hallway down the middle with doors on every side and a rug; it kind of reminded me of a hotel. She led me to the second door on the right and pulled me in.

Amy's room was blue. The walls were a pale blue, and she had a lot of posters on the wall that had a lot of blue; one picture of the Earth from space, the painting with all the yellow suns and the sky looking like waves, and another one that looked like a fuzzy picture of buildings with water and the sky around them.* Oddly (for me, anyway) they weren't just posters taped or tacked to her wall. They were still prints, but each one was in a wooden frame with a glass cover. Most of the rest of the wall space was her computer, bed, the furniture that's like a bureau with a mirror, that piece of furniture that's a small desk with a mirror, and bookshelves. The bookshelves were mostly awards and pictures of Amy at various events holding a ribbon or a certificate or something. Two of the bookshelves were actually stuffed full of books, too.