Average High School Life Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You one of those 'physical book' people?" I asked.

"What? Oh, well sort of. I don't mind reading on a tablet but some books I want to read don't have ebook versions because they're too old. I like finding older books in used book stores."

"Oh, neat," I said, in that polite tone you use when you have no clue about a thing someone does but want to support them.

"So, Jason, can you sit down? I think we need to talk," she said.

As I sat on the box at the end of her bed, my brain immediately went to DEFCON 5 and began recalling every interaction I'd had with Amy. I started with every time we had sex. We'd never used a condom but she'd said she was on the pill (I think? Cue another review of every conversation I'd ever had, with a different search term), and I couldn't remember anything I'd done to her that would destroy our relationship. Though, I mean, we'd dove pretty quickly into BDSM, and last night that had meant I was fucking her in the ass with our teacher making her eat her out. I could easily see that being too much, too fast. Then again, she'd seemed fine this morning? And if she wanted to break up with me why were we in her bedroom? Breakup sex? Was that a thing? I'm pretty sure that was a thing. My body definitely wanted it to be a thing.

"Jay? Jason! Hey, come back to me," Amy said, and I suddenly realized she'd been talking at me for a few minutes without me responding.

"Sorry," I said.

"Okay, stop panicking. I'm sorry, I was all...anyway, I'm not breaking up with you, if that's what you're worried about."

"Oh," I said, "Okay. Not gonna lie, I wouldn't be surprised after last night."

"Yeah, well, last night was a lot, but I did like it. I don't think I want to do threesomes all the time now, but it didn't piss me off," Amy said.

"Okay, so...I'm lost," I said.

Amy sighed and looked at me in the eyes for a few minutes. I worried she wanted me to say something but then she opened a drawer in her desk and pulled out a baggie, tossing it on her bed. Inside there were a bunch of oval, orange pills.

"Um...you want to get high together?" I asked.

"That's Adderall. Well, it's probably generic but whatever. I've...I use it. A lot. When I need to study or get a project done or if there's a tough run of classes coming," Amy said.

She sounded like she was telling me a deep dark secret. "Amy, I think a lot of kids at school are on this stuff," I said, "I mean, I know it's for ADHD and-"

"I don't have ADHD. I didn't get those with a prescription," she said.

"Oh," I said, finally cluing in to what she was telling me. She was effectively telling me she used steroids, except instead of muscles, she did it for her brain.

"Beka and Katy use them too. I know because we've all gotten a hit from each other at some point. And we were the only three that thought showing a full nudity sex scene in class was weird. Then there's Zach."

"He's not using Adderall, I don't think," I said.

"No, but he drinks a lot, you said. And I've been actually tracking some stuff when I ride with you. Whenever someone's high or drunk, we don't get propositioned. At least, not like the people affected by this weirdness do," Amy said.

"So...what does that mean?" I asked.

"I think whatever this is gets short-circuited by drugs. Drugs that mess up your brain, specifically. If you use something that messes up the way your brain works, you don't get affected by the porn field."

"Porn field?" I asked.

"You want to go back to pornification field?" Amy retorted.

"No that's fine, I guess," I said, though I maintain I only agreed because I didn't have a better name, "But what about CC and me? I didn't notice CC doing anything, though I don't see her all the time, but I know I'm not doing alcohol, and I even took a THC gummy before a shift once and it didn't seem to matter."

"I think you and CC are the carriers. Whatever happened in that field must have started this. You two must be the source of whatever this is."

"But...okay so do you remember when I ran into you in that hallway?" I asked. I hadn't really remembered it well until my brain did a panicked review of every interaction I'd had with her, but she nodded and I went on.

"So you were like...dry humping me immediately. I mean...Not gonna lie; I probably could have started undressing you and you wouldn't have stopped me. How does that track if your Adderall stops this?"

"I...I hadn't taken any for a couple of days at that point. I was saving up because I didn't know if I'd be able to get more before the pretest in my AP class," Amy admitted.

"Oh," I said.

"And...I haven't had any since yesterday," she said.

"So...what does that mean?" I asked.

"It means I know I actually wanted to talk to you about this in the living room, but I dragged you up to my bedroom instead. And I'm wearing this."

Amy pulled up her shirt. I had originally thought she wasn't wearing a bra. That turned out not to be true. She had on a chest harness that looked a lot like the one Antonia's sub wore; it had shiny black straps forming a triangle around her breasts, supporting them a little but not like a bra would, and Amy's breasts were large enough that they covered the bottom strap. Another strap came down the center of her torso and connected to what was effectively a belt, though this one didn't hold anything up. The harness also had some metal loops on it, and one loop in the middle of the belt had a thinner loop with what looked like pearls attached to it that dropped into her pants.

"Amy...maybe you should take one of the pills," I suggested.

"I don't want to," Amy said, standing and walking over to me, "I want you to tell me to be a slut. I want to bend over and pull my cheeks apart and let you fuck whatever hole you want. Then maybe I'll take one after your cum is dripping out of every hole I have."

She climbed into my lap and kissed me. Her tongue tried to clean my throat out immediately. Part of me wanted to stop this as she almost admitted she'd lost herself to the same...whatever that was affecting everyone else, but the rest of me argued that one, she'd knowingly done it to herself and, two, I had a half naked woman in my lap kissing me.

My arms went around her and slipped into her pants. I didn't feel any panties, just the smooth expanse of her ass cheeks as my fingers slipped down. I kneaded the flesh of her ass as we continued kissing, and when she pulled back for air I dove in and kissed around her neck and collarbone, getting moans out of her. As I continued there, her hands slipped between us and undid my pants. In no time she had my cock exposed, though the waistband of my boxers pressed a little hard on the bottom of my shaft.

That accomplished, she stood and dropped her pants. The pearls I had seen earlier were a string, though I'm guessing the pearls weren't real. They were a single strand that went between her legs, and lined up right they would split the lips of her pussy.

"Where did you get this outfit?" I asked.

"Online," she said, blushing a little, but she seemed too flushed and horny to be embarrassed.

"And what are you expecting me to do with it?" I asked.

"Whatever you want," she said.

She started moving forward again but I held up my hand. She stopped. I leaned forward so my hand could grip the string of pearls. It was loose, but I pulled to force it up between her lips. She pulled her legs together but she moaned, presumably at the pressure of the pearls.

I was just getting a few ideas for what to do beyond that when we heard a mechanical rumbling. I had no idea what it was but Amy said, "What the hell is she doing home so early?"

"Your stepmom?" I asked.

"Yeah," she said, "it can't be my father; I talked to him an hour ago and he's still on the East Coast."

I started panicking and wanted to ask about a back door, then my brain reminded me of everything going on in my world.

"Shit. We fucked up," I said.

"What do you mean?"

"Amy...how much porn do you actually know about?" I asked.

"Um...not a lot," she admitted.

"Shit. Two teens going at it in a house and being caught by the stepmom is, like, every other video nowadays. Except instead of being mad, she'll start giving the daughter advice and coaching her until it just turns into a threesome," I explained, "We just set ourselves up for that."

"Oh," Amy said.

"If I try to sneak out, she's probably gonna catch me and force me to choose between her calling the police or fucking her, that's another porn thing I've seen."

"Really?" she asked, sounding a bit sarcastic, but I was too far into panic mode to worry about it.

"I will die if I try to jump out that window," I said as I peeked out and saw a drop of at least 15 feet onto what looked like a brick patio. There was a pool behind that, but unless I was shot out of a cannon there was no way I could reach it with a jump.

"Is there another way I can sneak out?" I asked.

Amy looked at me and back at her door, then she turned back and looked at me with pleading eyes. "Jay...do you trust me?"

"Um," I said, "I want to Amy but without you taking the Adderall-"

"Jay please. I promise you I'm still thinking straight. Well, sort of anyway. Just trust me, okay? Promise?"

I sighed. "Okay," I said.

"Drop your pants and sit on the bed," Amy said with a smile.

I stripped off my pants (and shoes in the process). I was working on my socks when Amy got impatient and simply pushed me over. She dove on my rod, taking it into her mouth for a few sucks, then she looked up at me.

"I need you to be in charge. Completely. No matter what happens, stay in charge, keep giving orders. Even when she gets here."

I wanted to ask what the hell she meant but then she took me back into her mouth and my brain short-circuited. Her fellatio skills still weren't masterful but she had the basics of deep, tongue, and covered teeth down well enough that it was all I could focus on just then.

It turned out going from near panic to getting a blowjob was a good way to increase your staying power; It had been long enough since the quickie at school I was primed to go, but my brain wasn't in "sexy time" mode quite yet.

It didn't help at all when Amy's stepmother burst through the door.

"Amy I'm...What the fuck?!"

Amy's stepmother wasn't a complete "trophy wife" stereotype, but she came close.

She had a thin build overall, though her skin was showing some roughness and wrinkles from too much tanning. She had on a bright pink dress that was slinky but said she acknowledged her age; it had an angled bottom where one side went down to her ankles, but the other one stopped way above her knee. It fit tight but wasn't painted on and had a scooped neck that showed off her cleavage, which consisted of two near-perfect arches marking her breasts, which also stuck out quite a bit on her chest. Her face was thin and her eyes seemed round and wide, though that could have been from shock. She had blonde hair pinned up with one of those long clips so little wisps stuck out of the top, but based on her eyebrows the color was fake.

I looked from her down to Amy and she had a pleading look on her face. It took me a moment but I remembered what she asked me. Mustering up a bunch of courage and assertiveness I definitely didn't have, I said, "She's giving me a blowjob right now, can it wait?"

"Excuse me?" Amy's stepmother said.

"A blowjob. See, her mouth is on my cock and she was doing fine until you burst in. Get back to it!" I snapped at Amy, and she started bobbing her head on my cock again, though she went slower, not trying to get me off anymore.

"Stop that!" she said.

"Why, are you offering to take over?" I asked.

At that point I was trying desperately to think of every arrogant asshole and/or porn script line I'd ever heard to figure out what to say. I was firmly convinced it would fall apart any moment and the next few minutes of my life would be spent scrambling to get in my car and drive off before the cops arrived.

"Take over?" Amy's stepmother said again, and I was beginning to wonder if she had the same conversation skills I did.

"She's new at this," I said, nodding to Amy, "I'm the first cock she's ever sucked, and she hasn't done it much. I bet you're better at it."

"You do, do you?" she asked. Her tone was challenging, but not as much as it should have been. She should have had a tone of "keep digging, asshole, and then I bury you." Instead it sounded more like, "Aren't you full of yourself?"

"I do," I said.

I pushed Amy off my cock and stood, facing her stepmother. I quickly glanced at Amy, but she just stayed docile on the floor. I just looked expectantly at her stepmother.

"Your cock isn't that big," she said. It might have been a dig but she seemed more to just be saying it as an observation.

"It gets the job done," I replied.

"And what job is that?" she asked.

"Slut," I barked, "tell her what my cock does."

Amy stammered a bit as she said, "It penetrates-

"What did I tell you about your language, slut!?" I snapped.

Amy winced. "It...fucks...it fucks my pussy and it fucks my bum and it makes me scream and fills me up with his...stuff."

"Cum or spunk, slut. Clearly you haven't been educating yourself like I told you."

"No sir," she said.

I focused all my attention back on her stepmother, trying to ignore my heart's attempt to escape through my throat. "You know the right way to talk, don't you?" I asked.

"I do," she said, and actually moved forward. There was still a moment's hesitation before each step, but when she got close enough that I could touch her I knew she was lost to the scene.

She slowly got to her knees, and then her hand came up. I almost jumped when her fingers wrapped around my member. "This is a cock," she said, looking at Amy as if describing things to a toddler.

"And what do you do with cocks?" I asked her stepmother.

"This," she said.

She opened her mouth and took me all the way in at once. If I didn't know better I'd have said I slid into a pussy. There was barely even a bump as I pushed into her throat, then her lips were buried in my pubic hair. I couldn't help moaning and a shudder passed through me. She pulled back after holding me there for a while, then went right back down.

"Holy fuck," I said.

She pulled off and smirked up at me, "Something to be said for experience, isn't there?"

"Fuck yeah," I said.

I glanced over at Amy again. She seemed to be in shock, though I wasn't quite sure if it was from the display her stepmother was putting on or the fact that I'd actually had her blow me. I decided I needed to get her involved. I looked back down at the woman inhaling my manhood.

"You seem overdressed," I said.

"I don't have any bondage gear," she said.

"Well let's see what you do have. Slut, take her dress off!"

Amy reacted quickly to the command and hopped up. She moved behind her stepmother and undid the zipper in the back. The dress loosened immediately and I got a view of the channel between her tits. With Amy's help, her stepmother slid her arms out of the dress and it settled around her waist. She had on a nice bra but it wasn't anything overly titillating or unusual. That said, Amy seemed confused at the fact that she couldn't undo it.

"My slut is having trouble with your bra," I said.

The blonde MILF (MIAF? Mother I'm About to Fuck? Probably not a thing) stood slowly. She was tall enough that in her heels we were almost eye level. Her standing caused her dress to fall the rest of the way, revealing her purple V-style panties. A quick glance down showed me her bra and the source of Amy's confusion; it was a front-clasp.

"Go ahead," she said.

I reached up and undid the clasp, pressing maybe more than I had to with the fingers that brushed against her tits. She pushed her arms back to let the bra drop, which also pushed her tits farther out.

My initial guess had been right; her tits were two almost perfectly round globes with small pink nipples surrounded by tanned skin. Having seen a number of real breasts at that point, I knew the shape of hers wasn't natural.

"You want to touch them?" she asked.

"No, I'm going to touch them," I said, trying to maintain my "in charge" bravado.

Despite that, I didn't simply reach up and claw them like a clumsy virgin. I still tried to cup and fondle them as I would any other girl's. They felt different, but it was subtle; I could tell they weren't real but I had trouble describing why. Either way, when I trapped her nipples between my thumb and fingers she let out a contented sigh and stepped forward into me more, her hand returning to my cock and gripping it.

"Slut, pull her panties down," I said. My voice wasn't quite as strong as it had been, but I think having her tits in my hand while my cock was in hers was an excuse.

I glanced down and saw her panties slide down. She had a trimmed landing strip of hair above her pussy, and as her underwear moved I got a faint whiff of female arousal. It could have been from Amy, but I was betting her stepmother was the source.

"Slut, come around here," I said.

Amy appeared next to me. She looked a little nervous, but I still saw arousal and excitement in her eyes. Telling myself she'd asked me to do this, I released the tit on her side.

"Suck it," I ordered, then followed my own order.

I bent over and took her hard nipple in my mouth. While I'd been teasing them, they'd expanded and extended, sticking out almost a half inch from her breasts. I glanced to the side and saw that while Amy had taken a second to follow through, she latched on to the other nipple like I ordered.

Her stepmother let out a full throated moan and I saw her head go back. "Oh yes kids, suck on Mommy's tits," she said. I couldn't tell if she actually had some sort of an incest fetish we'd just triggered or what, but either way she really liked what we did to her nipples.

I used my full array of skills; sucking, flicking, nibbling, and all combinations of that I could manage. Based on her stepmother's reactions, Amy was doing just as well even though, depending on what did or didn't happen in Miss Garnier's bathroom, this might have been the first female tit Amy ever played with apart from her own. Soon enough the older woman's hands came up to hold both of us to her chest, and she began trembling.

"Touch me! Oh please someone touch me!" she said after we'd been at it for a few minutes.

I popped my mouth off her nipple.

"And what will you do if we touch you?" I ask.

"I'll cum all over your hand. Please, I'm so close!"

I felt her hand leave my head but I grabbed it before it made its way down. "Hold her hand," I told Amy and my girlfriend grabbed her other arm. Her stepmother's legs were together and twisting, trying to generate friction.

"And what about after?" I asked.

"Whatever you want. God please just let me cum!" she said.

"And then you'll be my plaything?" I asked.

"Your own live sex toy. Please, it's been so long, just let me CUUUUUM!"

She screamed out the last word because I'd literally slapped her pussy then frantically rubbed her clit. I knew I wasn't that good, so her nipples must have been amazingly sensitive to get her that worked up. We went from restraining her arms to holding her up briefly until she could collapse on Amy's bed as a twitching mess.

I looked at Amy and then pointed at her stepmother's backside. Amy nodded, her eyes looking excited again, and went to a bedside table. She pulled out a bottle of lube. As her stepmother recovered, I pointed to my still mostly hard cock. Amy dropped to her knees, her breasts bouncing as she landed. She put a generous amount of lube on my cock and rubbed it to spread it out.

The blonde woman hadn't fully recovered yet, so she was partly dead weight when I moved her hips around and pulled her to the edge of the bed. She sort of helped get herself in position at the end.