Average High School Life Ch. 11

Story Info
Alternate Title: Having Twins.
7.1k words
4.86
8.2k
17

Part 11 of the 17 part series

Updated 11/19/2023
Created 08/02/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

More thanks to everyone who's rating and commenting. I'm glad so many people are enjoying the story. Please keep the feedback coming.

The kink levels go up again in this chapter, so check the tags on the story if you're worried about pitfalls.

=================================

I didn't get to connect with Amy the next morning because I stayed awake for hours after getting home trying to process everything. I felt like a narc, but I woke up my mom and dad and told them about CC's dad passing. They hadn't known, and I told them CC had been out of school for a few days.

CC's and my friendship wasn't the kind of movie setup where the parents were friends and they'd been planning our wedding until CC came out. Like I said, I only really starting hanging out with her in 8th grade, and while our parents knew each other existed, they weren't close. CC was just one of my friends to them, one they liked well enough, but they weren't surrogate parents for her either.

Fortunately that meant it was really easy to talk them out of visiting her to check in. When they mentioned it I had a horrible flash of my mother and father in leather harnesses being whipped by CC while she sat in her chair.

Unfortunately that meant I literally slept through my alarm because I'd gotten to sleep so late, and only my father literally dragging me out of bed got me to school by the time the bell rang. It was a thong day for Victoria and the white strings and small triangle at the top of her ass seemed to hypnotize me; I almost broke my nose a few times from nearly falling forward onto the desk. I cursed the healthy mandates that kept soda out of all our vending machines, because I could really have used a jolt of stimulants.

I was very meticulous in shop class because I was tired enough to slice off a finger by accident. Fortunately the extra work I put in had me ahead of my classmates, most of whom seemed to be making jokes or innuendoes as much as they worked on their projects, whereas I was focused. I literally tripped over myself and my partner in Spanish class trying to do the dance we were on, and we both agreed to skip the "dip" part of it for fear I would drop her. I was so out of it the fact that her body pressed up against me didn't get any reaction from my cock.

When Amy sat down at my table I had a collection of anything from the lunch line that looked like it might have sugar in it. In response to Amy's raised eyebrow I simply said I needed the energy boost.

"You know recent studies have shown the 'sugar rush' isn't actually a thing," she said.

"If I can trick my brain into thinking it's a thing, I don't care," I said, "I should have skipped shop and had a nap with you in the print shop again.

Her eyebrow raise was more flirty that time, but I shook my head. "I was dancing with Kelsey Forsythe all last period and I didn't even have to shift my pants at all. Unless you wanted to grab my hand and use my fingers on yourself I don't think I could do anything for you."

"You know just what to say to get a girl going don't you?" Amy teased.

I decided I couldn't let that stand. "I do. It goes something like 'give me your panties and sit your bare ass down on that seat'."

Amy smirked but I held her gaze with a hard expression and she realized I was serious. She looked around the lunchroom and opened her mouth but I just held out my hand expectantly.

She glanced around again, then started squirming in her seat with her arms down beneath the table. After a minute or so I had a wad of soft white fabric in my hands. When I brought it by my face, it had a definite scent of aroused woman.

"I'm gonna make a mess on this seat," she said.

"Well don't talk back to me and you might not have to clean it up with your tongue," I said.

Her face flushed, but I could see in her eyes that got to her. Before things got any more heated there, though, Katy Hong came up to the table. I knew she was mostly in classes with Amy and maintained grades near the top of the class. She was also the class president, and one of those people that always seemed happy and excited. She looked stereotypically Asian; short, tanned skin, oval eyes with eyelashes almost completely hidden under folds, short, black hair that was ruler straight, and a petite body.

"Hey you two, this is the last day to sign up to be a bathroom monitor! Amy you should really consider it!" she said.

"What? Bathroom monitor?" Amy asked.

"Yeah! You get exempted from some of the classes and you automatically get a B. I mean, not gonna lie; I know I've got the grades to get into my dream school so why keep up with the grind? Well, maybe you'll want to, but I can't catch your GPA. Anyway, think about it, I'll see you in Chem!"

She bounced away, her skirt swishing back and forth as her hair flopped around. Amy looked over the purple sheet of paper she'd been handed. "This has to be related to the porn field," she said, handing it to me.

I looked over the paper. "I don't know; this seems...tame, not gonna lie."

"Maybe one of the administrators is taking pills, or came in drunk one morning or something?" Amy suggested, "Didn't you say going to the bathroom was like a minefield now? Maybe they want people to break it up?"

"Yeah but if they choose people who aren't dosing themselves with something it'll just make it worse," I said.

"They don't know that. Does it say who the faculty sponsor is?" Amy asked.

"It just says it's presented by the student government," I said.

"I don't remember who covers that. I'll ask Katy in Chem. Can you skip your next class?" she asked.

I smirked. "Is going commando getting to you that badly?" I teased.

"No...well...maybe a little," she admitted, "but that's not what I mean. I need you to help me research in the library."

"You want me to help you do research?" I asked.

"On that name CC let spill last night. Exca. We need to figure out who that is or what that is. CC seems to think it's the key to all of this," Amy said.

"Amy," I said cautiously, "CC...look she's my friend but she's also emotionally unstable. Her father dying...I worry she's not in her right mind, not gonna lie."

"I hear you, I do," Amy replied, "but it's the only lead we've got in this mess other than the possible drug thing."

"Wait, that reminds me," I said, "Didn't you say Katy used the same pills you did, along with Beka?"

"Yeah," Amy said dejectedly, "When I asked them about it yesterday they said their supplier flaked on them, so they're trying to make do without now. Usually when something like that happens the two of them would be begging me to supplement their supply, but they didn't seem to care. I'm worried they're already...infected or whatever. Though even if they were asking I wouldn't give them any; I need to use mine to stay sane."

"Yeah," I said, resisting the urge to pull out my phone and look up Adderall abuse symptoms, "All right, let's go the library."

"Unless you're desperate to get your penis into that glory hole in the locker room?" Amy teased.

"You're going to pay for that," I said. Her only response was a shiver.

-=-=-=-=-=-

After several times through convincing Google that I was not actually interested in the extreme cowboy association and that I only wanted pages that were in English, I started jumping into all the different rabbit holes presented.

I didn't find anything even remotely useful. I did find a sort of abbreviation for a drug that caught my attention, but after reading through the info I figured out it was for diabetes and not even the side effects related to anything going on at the school or in my life.

I was deep into reading a really heated Reddit debate about the different horse breeds for jousting when I got a message on my phone.

"Are you the other one?"

The message had no name, number, or anything else associated with it. It came through my text message app. I thought it was spam so I tried to delete it, only to find that I couldn't. I tried a few different ways. After fiddling around for a few minutes, the message repeated.

"Amy, have you ever seen this?" I asked.

I showed her the phone. She looked at the messages and tried all the same things I did. A third repeat of the message showed up exactly two minutes after the last one.

"This shouldn't be possible," she said.

"What do I do?" I asked.

She didn't answer, she just started typing and sent a message before I could object. Reading over her shoulder, it said, "The other what?"

"If you brick my phone I'm gonna ask Antonia for some punishment ideas," I said.

I didn't see her reaction because there was a response on my phone. "I have two users. I know one. Are you the other one?"

Amy looked at me wide-eyed, her thumbs poised over the keyboard. I gestured for her to go ahead.

"Users?" she sent.

"The fun system tracker has two users. You were looking for the stupid name the other one gave me," came back.

"Exca isn't your name?" Amy typed.

"Your talking is stupid. I have no name in your talking. I told the other one I talk with exanucleocapsid protein transmission. They told me they were calling me Exca."

"Wait...those words sound familiar," Amy said.

"Which ones?" I asked

"The exanucleocapsid protein thing," she said.

"Those aren't even words, how can they be familiar?" I asked.

"Just, take over for a sec, I have to search," she said, handing me the phone and turning back to her computer.

"You said I was a user?" I sent.

"Yes. My ship hit one of your stupid old satellites. The fun module broke off and fell. Mixed with phones and bodies. You two are users."

"Can you make it stop?" I sent.

"Why?"

"Because it's messing a lot of things up," I typed furiously.

"Not for me."

"It's spreading to more people. It will wreck our lives," I sent again.

"Other one likes it. Asked me for more changes. I tweaked some settings. No idea how they work. Could be fun to watch."

"Viruses. God that makes so much sense!" Amy said.

I looked up from the phone to see her turning around with a huge smile. "Ask what the method of transmission is."

I had no idea what she meant but went along with it. Except when I looked back down at my phone, the conversation was gone. I flicked around looking for it, but there was no trace. I handed the phone back to Amy, who also searched around. I tried not to be annoyed watching her try all the same things I had again. The bell rang before she finished.

"I have to put some ideas together. Can we talk tonight after you're out of work?" she asked.

"Yeah," I said.

-=-=-=-=-=-

Bio was the usual extra attention and focus from Miss Garnier. Oddly enough her approach actually worked with me; I wasn't lost daydreaming about her as much because I didn't have to; I knew what she looked like under those clothes, and I also knew what I needed to do to have it happen again (which, in this case, involved memorizing the mating habits of various birds. Ducks are fucked up, by the way). I did feel a little guilty because we now knew for sure she wasn't in control of what she was doing, but it didn't stop my libido wanting to keep the hope alive.

At the maker lab there were a lot of people working with metal rather than the 3D printers, though a good number of them were going too. I saw a lot of things that looked like collars, a few clamps people were putting together, as well as a number of 3D printed plugs. Some of them had fairly scary proportions.

I didn't hear from Max at all, but I hadn't on Thursdays anyway, usually. I was a little worried because of how we left things last time, but I didn't panic about it.

I possibly broke the rules a bit by shuffling everyone out of the maker lab early and shutting off all the signs that said we were still open, but the end result is I got out of there by 7:15. That meant I got to Amy's house by 8:00.

That's when things went sideways.

The door opened and Lauren answered. She was dressed to kill, with a gold shimmery dress that seemed poured over her body, somehow both clingy and loose in ways meant to titillate. She very clearly had no bra on, and if she had underwear at all it had to be sparse.

Without warning she grabbed me and pulled me into her, then tried to shove her tongue down my throat. She also ended the kiss before I could object.

"Good, I told Amy's friends how accommodating and open minded you are. Now I told Amy if she isn't helpful there'll be hell to pay. You should make sure she does everything she needs to. I'm off to the club."

She walked past me and around toward the house's enormous garage. I briefly wondered why she was bothering to walk outside before kicking myself; obviously she wanted to run into me. Full of trepidation, I opened the door.

I heard giggling echo through the house and cautiously made my way up to Amy's bedroom.

As I pushed open the door, "Hi Jason," came at me in stereo.

Amy looked wide-eyed and panicky sitting in the middle of her bed. She had on regular pajamas with a light bathrobe over them.

Her friends were the Spinner twins: Victoria, who had been teasing me in math class with her underwear shows, and Violet, who I didn't have any classes with. Both of them wore identical outfits: light pink negligees with lace on every edge I could see, with the bottoms stopping just at their hips. Below, they wore v-shaped panties of the same color that seemed to be almost completely made of lace, though it was thick enough in the right places that they didn't flash anything.

"Hi," I said cautiously, "What are you two doing here?"

"Oh we're friends with Amy from way back," one of them said, "But then she got into all the smart stuff and we went for cheerleading.

Their bodies reflected that. They were each very fit and trim, with thin legs and arms. Their stomachs had the two "ridges" on each side of their belly buttons showing they had strong cores but didn't do enough to turn them into full six-packs. Their breasts weren't large, but they stuck out far enough to give them cleavage if their shirts were cut too low. Their hair was brown, and both of them had it pulled back in ponytails.

"Yeah, Lauren loves us," the other twin said.

"And we told her about a little problem we have, and she said you and Amy would love to help us out," the other twin finished.

Both of them had crawled on their hands and knees from the head to the foot of Amy's bed, heart-shaped asses pushed up behind their heads. I felt like I was being stalked.

"What problem?" I asked.

"We wanna fuck someone," the twin on my left said. I hadn't found any way to tell them apart so I was going with "left" and "right."

"Isn't...um...I mean you're cheerleaders. Popular ones. And you're pretty," I said.

"You don't get it, Jay," right said, "I mean the squad is full of hot bitches, and we've definitely enjoyed them. God you should have been there after practice last Friday. Wet pussy as far as the eye could see. And we can get all the football cock we want. But we want to do it together."

"Yeah," left added, "Do you know how sweet my sister's pussy is? It's even better with some nice hot cum in it from a hunky stud. But the best we can do is wait until we get home after one of us gets some."

"W-why?" I asked, as my brain tried to process what I'd just been told.

"Well duh," right said, "who the hell are we gonna trust to keep their mouths shut? I mean, it's almost guaranteed after someone gets in one of our panties, the next time they ask what the chances are they can do both of us at once. And what kills us is they'd have a really good chance, if we could guarantee they wouldn't be on Insta or Snap five seconds later telling the whole fucking world they nailed both of us at once."

"But Lauren told us," left said, now off the bed and running a fingertip up and down my arm, "all about how cool you were with Amy and Lauren's little play session."

"Um," I said as I felt my heart pounding hard in my chest for a variety of reasons. I also clued into why Amy had a "deer in the headlights" look.

"And she said you and Amy would be happy to help us out, because then we'd all have secrets. Mutually assured destruction and all that," left said, joining her sister in caressing me on my other arm.

I looked at Amy and didn't say anything for a minute, which the twins took as a cue to up the pressure.

"Come on Jay," right said, "we know you like us. How much time have you spent staring at our asses in math class?"

"What? I only have math with Victoria," I said.

They both giggled, and it pushed into laughter after a moment. I looked back at Amy, who rolled her eyes.

"They're identical, Jay, if you've seen one of their asses you've seen them both," she said.

"True enough A-my," left said, "but that's not what happened. You didn't notice we had different underwear?"

"Yeah, sometimes Victoria wore, like, full panties and sometimes she wore thongs," I said.

"No, genius," right said, "Victoria is a prissy little slut who makes her lovers work to get at her goodies. She always wears boyshort panties to keep everything all closed off."

"Whereas Violet is a skank," Victoria (I assumed) said, "And she wears thongs so all her fuckbuddies have to do is push a little string out of the way and they can get at her cunt."

"You were switching who went to the math class? Why?" I asked.

Violet shrugged. "It's fun. The grades don't really matter at this point, do they? Now come on, I can feel you're up for this," she said as she grabbed my cock through my pants.

"Hang on," I said, backing toward the bed, "I'm gonna talk to Amy. You wait outside."

"Fine, but we got a curfew," Victoria said, "Early practice tomorrow and everything."

The twins bounced out of the room and I scrambled over to Amy, who hugged me.

"What the fuck do we do?" I asked.

"Them, I guess," Amy said.

"But Amy-"

"Jay, it cannot get out that I fucked my stepmother. It just can't," Amy said.

"People are probably fucking everyone right now," I said, "Who's gonna care about some extra tea spilled with all the other shit going on?"

"That's only around here, Jay," Amy said, "if it got out to the colleges that accepted me? I might lose my scholarships, or even have the acceptance revoked."

I sighed. I couldn't really argue with her about that. "Could we convince them to take some Adderall?" I asked.

Amy shook her head. "I already tried. They said they can't afford to get flagged on a drug test."

"So...how should I do this?"

"We. How should we do this," Amy said.

"We?" I asked.

"I'm not a complete bitch, Jay; I'm the one who needs them to keep their mouths shut. I won't make you do this alone."

"Because being sexual with those two is just torture," I offered.

Amy gave me a serious look. "I know you enough by now Jay. You wouldn't do this if you had a choice. I'm...I'm going to need you to dom though. I...I'm too chickenshit to do it without you ordering me. Just tell me what to do. There's always pizza.

Despite nodding in agreement, I didn't immediately call out to the twins. I found myself getting frustrated and very angry at the situation. Between CC's odd behavior and the fact that Amy was caught up in both the porn field and now this, my mind was going to dark places. Fortunately that seemed to mesh well with the attitude I needed when I was dominating Amy. I decided right then I was going to push it on the twins, too. I just had to be careful it didn't backfire.

"I have an idea," I said.

Five minutes later I called the twins in. They came in with confident smiles, occasionally letting out a small giggle, but their smirks turned into shocked looks when they saw Amy.

Despite not really having any time together to experiment, because of how everyone we knew was acting (and because we were horny teenagers) we'd talked about sex quite a bit. I know it seems weird; most teenagers I knew would happily jump into sex with anyone offering but would prefer nobody talk about what was happening before, during, or after. But between the internet, Max, and Antonia I'd gotten it hammered into me that I had to talk through everything with Amy. Fortunately she wasn't a normal teenager in many respects, and she appreciated the honest, open approach once she'd gotten past a few hurdles of embarrassment. And since she couldn't experiment with me, when she was able, she'd done some experimenting on her own.

12