Average High School Life Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'd gotten her onto the bed in a sort of doggy-style position and then tied her elbows to her knees with scarves. Amy told me she'd actually bought a ball gag a few days ago and had it in her room, so I had grabbed that and secured it in her mouth. Then I grabbed the paddle she'd bought.

It was actually a paddle for a kids' racket game, like one of those fake tennis sets where the balls were plastic string bouncy-balls and the rackets were hollow. The faces of the paddle were slightly padded and springy. The result was that the paddle didn't hurt very much when swung, but it still made an impressive sound when it hit. Amy had told me the idea of being punished and disciplined was more arousing than actually having it done so it hurt. At the time I just thought it meant I would only be punishing her if she actually disobeyed. Now it gave me another option for getting the upper hand on the twins.

"Um," one of the twins said (I'd lost track after they went into the hallway).

"So here's how it is," I said, and then smacked Amy's ass with the paddle. It made a loud "thwap" sound against her ass and she cried out. I only had her word that she wasn't in unbearable pain, but at the moment, to make this work, I had to proceed regardless.

"I don't get to fuck my girlfriend tonight because of you two cunts," I said, and smacked Amy's other cheek with the paddle, "So I'm going to fuck you, just like you want. While I fuck you, you go down on your sister. While that's happening, the sister not being fucked rubs lotion on Amy's ass, and gives her a nice rimjob." I punctuated the order with another smack on Amy's ass.

"Hang on stud," one of the twins said, "I don't think you understand. We have the cards here-"

"You have shit!" I snapped, with another smack, "Lauren's going to go public about fucking Amy? Really? How stupid are you bitches? Her dad fought for custody of her after her mom left. If she runs to daddy and says Lauren made her, who do you think he's gonna believe? And who do you think the cops are gonna believe if she says it's been going on for a few years? Like, before she was 18, maybe? Meanwhile, the rumor mill already wants to think you two lick each other to sleep at night, so how hard would it be to get that rumor confirmed? Especially since we have video now."

"Bullshit!" the other twin said.

"Dead. Ass," I replied, with a slap after each word, "You think her house isn't wired? How much of your chat with Lauren was outside the bedroom? And how much did you two do in the hallway just now?"

I had no idea if they'd done anything to each other in the hallway, and I also had no idea if they had a security system that could do what I claimed, but the panicked look between the twins told me I'd either guessed right or they weren't sure either.

"So here are your choices," I said, then gave Amy another swat. She whimpered again but I also saw a flash of lust in her eyes.

"Option one is you do everything I just said and everyone wins; you get your fantasy fuck, I and my girlfriend get off, everyone's secrets stay secret. Option two is you two fuck off and we forget this ever happened. Option three is we let everything out in the open and you pray the word of two sexpot cheerleaders and a trophy wife wins out over a multi-millionaire pillar of the community and his daughter, the valedictorian."

I had hoped that maybe the fear of the scenario I laid out would have broken through the porn field, but I think I killed my chances by leaving Amy naked and spanking her throughout the speech. With both twins lost to the field and obviously on board with bisexuality, at least physically, I probably gave them the biggest female "fear boner" they'd ever had, and they wanted to ride that high.

Both the twins scrambled onto the bed. After a brief glance, one of them practically dove between Amy's cheeks. Amy almost immediately let out a moan. I wasn't sure if the spanking or my act had got her wound up, but she was primed to go if the sounds she made were any indication.

"Violet is an ass woman," Victoria said, "She'll stick her tongue in any ass she can. I think her dream is to eat cum out of someone's ass."

I raised an eyebrow at her but she got a hard look. "Fuck no," she said, "I don't care what you tell people, you don't stick anything in my ass."

She pulled her top off, exposing her perky breasts. They sat as large mounds on her chest that sloped down to small, pink nipples before curving around underneath to meet back with her chest. They seemed a little large for her athletic frame where muscles and tight skin prevailed, but I bet few people questioned it. She fell back on the bed and scooted back with her elbows until her sister's lace-clad ass formed a backdrop for her head.

"Come on then stud," she said, spreading her legs wide and exposing the stripe of lace covering her, "get my panties off and fuck me."

Despite my misgivings about the whole thing at the beginning, seeing the twins in their lingerie, tying up and paddling Amy, and the porn scene in front of me were all too much. I jumped onto the bed and practically tore off Victoria's panties, revealing her clean-shaven pussy. Her outer lips were thin and the meaty flesh of her inner labia poked past them, already glistening with wetness. I got my pants down to my knees and leaned forward over her.

Victoria had also abandoned any misgivings she might have had; she reached down for my cock and lined it up with her entrance as soon as she could. I pushed in with one smooth stroke and she moaned loudly. Her pussy actually felt a little loose after entry, but then I had to gasp as I felt it ripple. I must have looked shocked because Victoria smirked up at me.

"Flips and jumps aren't the only exercises we do," she said.

I was a little annoyed seeing her cockiness returning, so I pushed in hard, then reached up to grab her sister's ass.

Violet still had her face buried in Amy's ass, though I saw one of her arms moving in a rubbing motion, so she was either pumping fingers into Amy's box or possibly rubbing her clit. Regardless, she was bent forward on her knees. I pushed down, forcing Violet's knees wider, and pressing her pussy down toward her sister's face.

"You said you two wanted to play, so play," I said, and gave a final shove.

Violet's crotch rested on Victoria's face. Without even pausing, Victoria reached up and pulled Violet's panties aside. I saw her tongue flick out to lap at the wet pussy she exposed, then she put her hands on her sister's ass cheeks. Even though they'd described to me what they wanted and I'd just ordered them to do it, actually seeing one twin eagerly licking the vagina of her twin sister had me almost hypnotized and I slowed my fucking to almost nothing. I heard a muffled moan from Violet and then her head pulled back.

"Oh fuck yes; eat me you horny slut. Eat me while he fucks you!"

I spanked her ass and said, "You still have a job to do."

Violet put her face back in Amy's crack and I resumed thrusting into Victoria. Whatever she was doing with her muscles felt almost like a hand rubbing my cock with her pussy. If she kept it up I wasn't going to last long, so I brought a hand down and found the hard nub of her clit to rub. She moaned up into her sister's pussy and I saw her fingers dig into the flesh of Violet's ass. To either tease or encourage me, she pulled her sister's ass apart. The panties partially blocked it, but I got a view of the darker star marking the entrance to Violet's ass.

I decided to see if Victoria really knew her sister. I put one of my fingers up between Victoria's mouth and Violet's pussy. I dipped it into her snatch a few times and Victoria licked it when it came out. Then, when my finger was soaked with both girls' juices, I moved it up and slipped it past the panties' fabric into the pucker of her ass.

"Oh fuck yes!" Violet called to the ceiling. She also pumped her hand faster, and then she let out an "Eeeeee!" scream that started quiet and got louder in a few seconds. When it cut off, she shook and nearly fell down on her sister's head. She rested her own head on one of Amy's pink ass cheeks, showing me that everything from Amy's tailbone to her clit glistened with moisture, either from Violet's tongue or her own pussy.

Violet's orgasm must have inspired her sister, because Victoria's fingers curled on her ass cheeks and then it felt like the muscles in her pussy tried to crush my cock. Her back arched, but she didn't screech like her sister had. Once the unbelievable muscles let go from the initial clench, they seemed to quiver and pulse, almost like a slow vibrator. The visuals of the twins' orgasm and the muscles acting on my cock had me ready to blow in no time. I hammered my cock into Victoria as she recovered from her own climax and came. Most of it went inside her, but she shifted and I popped out, pasting the outside of her pussy with my last few shots. I shifted back and sat, catching my breath, then made eye contact with Violet.

"Your snack is ready," I said, nodding down.

Violet still seemed a bit out of it, but she crawled around and positioned herself over her sister's mound. She hesitated and looked at me. I simply raised an eyebrow; Victoria had been eating her out for the past several minutes, it wasn't like the incest line hadn't been crossed. Seeing my (admittedly faked) indifference, her head dropped down onto Victoria's swollen pussy. Her head and hair obscured everything from my sight but her sister all but gave me a play-by-play.

"Yes. Yes Vee, eat me. Get all his spunk out of my cooch. Fuck, fuck..."

I knee-walked up the bed. While the twins were almost in a 69, Victoria didn't seem to be making any move to dive back into her sister's pussy for another snack. Instead I pushed forward until my flagging member practically dropped onto her lips. She reacted immediately, sucking and licking it with abandon, pausing to fill her sister in.

"Yeah, Vee, I'm tasting the same thing you are. Me and him, I'm sucking it off his cock. Then he's gonna stick it in you so we know what you taste like with some extra cream on top."

While my cock was being serviced, I reached over and tugged on one of the scarves tying Amy. It came loose pretty easily (in truth, they weren't restraining her at all; if necessary she could have simply pulled and they would have fallen off). I made a show of pulling the other one off, then I pulled her over by her tit (though, again, I only kept it looking like I was actually pulling). When she knelt upright beside me, we kissed. Unlike with the twins, all I could taste was her. I pulled back and looked; she seemed a bit nervous, but her eyes were on fire.

"Violet likes her ass played with," I said, "Go get the plug and some lube."

Even though I'd told Amy I didn't expect anal after our session with Miss Garnier, she insisted on getting a butt plug with everything else, "just in case." She returned with it as I felt my cock begin stirring to life. Victoria had long since licked off all the juices and just focused on getting me hard again. The sight of Amy crawling around nude at my bidding, her tits swaying beneath her and her ass bouncing as she moved and hopped on and off the bed was doing just as much as the oral attention.

Amy got in position, but I said, "Wait. You have to watch for a while and just sit patiently."

I knew that was a bit of torture for her; seeing Victoria blowing me and not being allowed to do anything. I knew if I let her, it was possible Amy might take out some of her frustration on Violet and absolutely hammer the plug into the twin's ass. I'd punish her for it afterward, but she'd think it was worth it.

Watching her struggle and listening to Violet go to town on Victoria's pussy was all I needed. I don't know if I'd ever recovered as fast as I did that night, but I knew I was hard enough to make something work. I looked down at Victoria.

"Your tongue is going to be on my cock, my balls, or her clit the whole time, understand?" I said to the prone twin.

She nodded and I moved over to straddle her head and settle in behind Violet. With her sister's help, I plunged into her pussy.

Violet might have noticed me moving around, but she'd still been focused on feasting at the Victoria buffet when I speared into her. Her head snapped up and she let out a long moan. She felt tight, but her pussy was soaked and I hadn't met any resistance as I pushed in. I started sawing into her almost immediately. I didn't feel anything from Victoria, so I reached down between us and tweaked one of her nipples. Her tongue was on my shaft soon after. I looked over at Amy.

"Hold her head up for her. And get your hand ready," I said.

Amy reached around my leg. I took the lube from her and positioned her other hand, amazing myself with my level of multitasking. I dripped lube liberally on the plug, and a good amount fell off, dripping on Violet's ass. She let out more moans but I wasn't sure if she figured out what was coming or was just enjoying my cock in her pussy.

I moved Amy's hand into position. I saw Violet's pucker flinch as the cold metal touched it, but I didn't give her much time to react before I gripped her hips and slammed myself forward hard. The position of Amy's hand meant my pelvis slammed the plug forward into her along with my cock. She howled at the dual intrusion, but I didn't stop my thrusting. Amy kept her hand motionless for a moment, but then I reached up and showed her I wanted the plug to follow my thrusting.

It was probably a bit rough even if she was used to anal play, but they'd all but threatened my girlfriend with blackmail, and were forcing me to fuck them and keep their secret. Blackmail was definitely a plot in some pornos, but I definitely wasn't going to be the meek, cuckold guy and just take it because I still got to fuck some hot girls.

Violet got overwhelmed fast. She'd held herself up through the first part of the fucking, but she fell onto her sister's legs after only a dozen or so thrusts of the pseudo-DP I forced on her. Her head rested on Victoria's thigh. Every so often she'd turn her head and screech or moan into the skin of her sister's leg.

Below me, Victoria said, "Fuck Jay, are you sure she can-"

"You're the one who told me she likes this shit," I reminded her as I kept thrusting, "So either keep licking or get your ass in the air to take her place."

She opted to keep licking.

With it being so soon after my first cum I wasn't sure how long it would take me to cum again, but the plug in her ass made Violet's box even tighter than she'd started, and her sister's tongue worked wonders. I started to get lost in a lustful haze. I turned and pulled Amy to me, her tits pressing into my side as I kissed her deep and roughly, cupping her ass even as I slammed into Violet. She pulled back and whispered in my ear.

"Keep going Master...I want you...I want you to f-fuck her. I want you to fuck her while I make the hole in her bum so wide she'll leak for a week."

I turned her face away so I could whisper back. "You have a bum. It's cute, and innocent, and I play with it. These two skanks have asses; they're dirty, and they need to be smacked and dragged around so they do what people want."

Our dirty talk flipped a switch in my brain and I felt my second orgasm coming out of nowhere. I had Amy push the plug in and leave it, then I gripped Violet's hips hard enough to leave marks and absolutely jackhammered into her. I think my balls bruised Victoria's nose, and her thigh was probably rubbed raw from her sister's head, but finally with a shout the dam burst and I pumped a load into her.

I hadn't noticed from the pressure of the plug and my speed, but at some point Violet had started cumming. When I pulled out it was in the middle of a contraction from one, so a glob of mixed juice fell out and splatted on Violet's face. I roughly knocked one of Violet's legs aside and she nearly crashed her crotch down on her sister. I walked around to where Violet's face was. Grabbing her by the hair, I lifted her head up and pushed my cock into her mouth.

I thought I was taking a big risk with that, but she moaned and sealed her lips around me. After a moment I felt her tongue working along and around my softening member. I was so fucked out, though, that it almost felt like it was happening to someone else.

I looked up at Amy and mouthed silently, "You want to get out of here?" She nodded and I mouthed, "Get your stuff."

While Amy scrambled around the room stuffing things into a bag, I let Violet feast on my cock. When I'd had enough I simply let go of her hair. Her head fell and settled on Victoria's thigh again, where she let out another moan and mumbled something incoherent. She didn't seem like she was going to move and so had trapped her sister under her.

I'd never actually taken my pants or shoes off the entire time, so I pulled myself together quickly. We were out of Amy's room before the twins even realized it. Either that or they didn't care. Amy stopped in the bathroom to grab some things, then we snagged her long coat from the closet to cover her up and dashed out the door.

When we sat in the car I realized my plan pretty much stopped there; I had no idea what to do. I looked over at Amy and I think she could tell from my expression.

She took a deep breath and said, "Drive into the city."

I wanted to ask some questions but Amy's expression looked deathly serious so I held off, started the car, and drove toward the city.

12