Average High School Life Ch. 13.5

Story Info
Alternate Title: The Sexual Desires of Amy DeLuca.
7.1k words
4.73
6.4k
8

Part 14 of the 17 part series

Updated 11/19/2023
Created 08/02/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So I recategorized this in BDSM because it's basically a pure lesbian BDSM story. The characters and circumstances are from the larger "Average High School Life" story, but this installment doesn't advance the plot, and the virus from that story is only mentioned in passing; it merely covers what happened between Amy, Charlie, and Max after they left Jay at the hotel in Chapter 13.

If you are following the story, you DO NOT need to read this to understand what's happening in the main plot. This is mostly "fan service" for those people who might have been thinking "wait, you've got the budding sub going off with the billboard model and her domme for a weekend and you AREN'T TELLING US WHAT HAPPENED?!?!" This story is for those people. For everyone else, you can skip this and move right to chapter 14, which I promise will be out soon.

For BDSM aficionados, sorry for hijacking your category. I honestly don't know how well this story holds up in a vacuum; reading the other installments in the series definitely gives better context.

=============================================

Amy sat in the passenger seat of Charlie's car. It was a newer Honda, not as nice as her Lexus but still miles ahead of most cars she saw her classmates driving.

"It'll be okay," Charlie told her, but Amy was nervous for a whole host of reasons.

Finally Max appeared through the doors and marched over to the car, getting in without stopping and shutting the door hard, if not exactly slamming it. "Home," she snapped when she had her seatbelt on. Amy had seen Charlie's whole person change. She was a sympathetic fellow woman a second ago, but when Max got in the car she was precise, timid, and edgy.

"Amy," Max said, and Amy felt an almost instinctive desire to sit up straight and fold her hands. She knew it couldn't be the porn field; she'd just had wine a few minutes ago. Still, the desire was deep.

"Yes Mis-"

"Don't," Max snapped, "Yet. Tell me right now, as Amy. You want to go through with this? You want me to take over this weekend, show you what it's like?"

"Yes. Please," Amy said. She was about to launch into a whole tirade about how she felt confused and uncertain and stressed and how she was sure it was messing up her relationship with Jay, if it hadn't ruined it already. She knew she scared him in the hotel room and that's why he called Max. But she couldn't bring herself to tell him that she didn't regret any of it. There was no "post-nut clarity" as he'd called it, not in her case.

Max had paused and not said anything, then Amy suddenly felt pain in her head as Max pulled her head back by her hair.

"I don't feel good about this," she said into Amy's ear, "You aren't being fair to Jay, and I feel bad for him. At the same time I know he's not cut out for this. So I'm doing you this favor, but I don't like it. You're the reason I don't like it. That's not a good thing for you. Say you understand."

"I understand Mistress," she said.

"Also, because you let yourself go out of control, my cunt was abused today. You're going to fix it. Prepare yourself for that."

Max sat back and released Amy's head. Her heart pounded in her chest, but she also felt a thrill of excitement. She was confused about what Max said about her cunt, until she remembered that was Max's name for Charlie when she was a sub.

They drove to a more residential area of the city. Lots of apartment buildings no more than 3 or 4 stories high formed the blocks, but most seemed newer, with flat, almost plastic-looking exteriors of grey and primary colors with light grey steel framing them. Charlie pulled into a garage beneath one of them. They all got out of the car and Amy looked to Max for direction, but the tall, thin lady just stood in front of her until Charlie came around.

"Cunt, strip the slut," she said.

Amy's eyes widened but Charlie just said, "Yes Mistress."

Amy had on yoga pants and a sweatshirt. She'd crossed her arms instinctively so Charlie avoided her top. Instead before she knew it she felt cold air on her ass and pussy as her pants and underwear were yanked down to her ankles. She felt a tug on her foot but didn't move.

"Let my cunt do her job, or you have no idea how bad it will be," Max almost growled.

The mix of fear and excitement Amy felt was so foreign to her. She'd gotten a taste of it from Jay, sometimes, but Max had her full attention. Somewhere in the back of her mind she knew Max wouldn't do anything to really hurt her, but she'd only met the woman twice, really. And their second meeting started out with her whipping Amy's pussy.

Self-preservation kicked in. She didn't exactly help, but she didn't stop Charlie. In less than a minute she stood as her bra came unhooked and her breasts dropped as Charlie pulled her bra away. She hugged herself to fight off the chill making her nipples harder than they'd already been.

"Toss the clothes in the car and let's go," Max said.

Amy looked back in panic as Charlie quickly opened the door of her car, tossed Amy's clothes in, then closed and locked it. She looked panicked when she saw Amy just standing there and nearly shoved her. Amy scampered to catch up to Max, whose tall frame had put her quite far ahead and walking fast. The concrete was smooth for the most part, so her feet didn't hurt, but every now and then a stray pebble made her almost trip.

Max waited at the elevator. "Stand in front of me," she said.

Amy moved up and then there was a slap and a sting on her ass. She yelped and then Max gripped her hair again.

"When I tell you 'let's go', you follow me and don't make me wait," she hissed, "Stand there."

Amy heard the elevator moving. She stood right in front of the doors, her nipples almost touching them. She started breathing harder as she realized if anyone else was in the elevator, they were about to get the full monty. She was totally exposed with no way to hide, and she was sure if she brought her hands up Max would react badly.

The door dinged and opened very slowly to reveal an empty car. Amy almost shuddered with relief, but the waiting and the anticipation had her dripping; she could feel her excitement running down her leg.

Inside the elevator Max made her stand in front of the doors again and the whole scene replayed, except this time Max also pushed her out of the elevator into the hallway, naked.

"Apartment 306," she said.

Amy turned and saw she had about 30 feet of hallway to walk. She walked quickly, like when she had to get from one end of school to the other between classes, but Max said, "Slower, slut; I want to enjoy the view."

Amy slowed her walking. She felt her heart pounding and thought if she looked down she would see the beats bouncing her breasts, they were so strong.

She was about 10 feet from the door when she heard Max bark, "Crawl."

She paused but heard an intake of breath behind her and dropped to her hands and knees. The floor was carpeted, but it was thin and scratchy. Her knees felt a bit of burn by the time she got to the door, but she knew (and maybe hoped?) that wouldn't be the only part of her burning by the end of the day.

Charlie opened the door and Max helped Amy back up to her feet. "There's a closet off the living room. Go in there, get the bench you find, and bring it into the living room. There's enough space if you can figure out where to put it."

Amy didn't stop to take in the apartment but vaguely recognized it was modern and furnished in good but bland taste. It seemed a little cluttered, but that wasn't what she worried about just then. She found the closet Max indicated. Inside was the promised bench. It looked a bit like a workout bench for lifting, but the legs came out at a slant like a sawhorse. Fortunately although it was made of metal it was lighter than it looked. The bench on top also had a lot more padding than she'd ever felt on a lifting bench. As she carried it she saw the legs had sturdy welded rings along the sides.

There was a gap between the coffee table and the mounted TV that left enough room for the bench and to move around it. Amy set the bench down. She wanted to explore but sensed she should stay next to the furniture.

A few minutes later, Max and Charlie came back. Charlie had stripped naked like her, revealing her very shapely breasts and bare pussy. Amy remembered Jay telling her Charlie's boobs were implants, but from where she was she wouldn't have guessed. She had what looked like a large toolbox that she set down next to the sofa.

Max wore a leather thong and bikini top, both of them barely covering the essentials and displaying all of Max's body art. Amy was fascinated by the intricate pieces, especially how she'd made them subtly sexual because of how they were positioned. She probably would have stared at Max for a long time except her voice snapped her out of it.

"Slut," Max barked, "You may now speak, but your only options are 'yes Mistress,' 'no Mistress,' or your safeword. Now, have you ever eaten out a girl who hasn't lost her mind to the porn virus?"

"No Mistress," Amy said.

"You can't deep throat either, can you?" Max asked.

"No Mistress."

"How many men have you slept with?" Max asked.

Amy didn't answer and looked at Max in panic.

"You have fingers, don't you?" Max snapped at her, "I'd bet my whole savings you don't need more than that."

Amy sheepishly held up one finger.

"My god you're a pathetic slut. So much so that name doesn't apply to you anymore. I'll have to find a better one. For now, you better get good at figuring out when I'm ordering you. Cunt, as we discussed."

Charlie scampered over to the closet and got a large piece of something. Amy then saw it slide into one end of the bench and put a wide bar across one end. The bar had a black coating of some kind on it. Once it was settled, Charlie laid down on it and propped her feet on the bar. She wasn't quite in the position from a gyno's office, but her crotch was definitely open for inspection.

Max put her hand in Amy's view, holding a clear pink object.

"Do you know what this is?" she asked.

"It's a double-ended dildo," Amy replied quietly as her mind ran through all the different ways it might be used.

Max nodded and walked down to where Charlie's legs were. She braced her hands on Charlie's knees and spread them, then knelt down and put her face right on Charlie's pussy.

Charlie moaned immediately. Amy hadn't even thought about how worked up her fellow submissive might be, although she wondered if Charlie was jealous at all the attention Max had been showing her. Right now she was basically ignored, though. Max wasn't putting on a show so Amy couldn't see much; it seemed like Max's whole mouth covered Charlie's sex, little movements of Max's head the only sign she was doing more than just resting her face there. That and Charlie's moans, anyway.

She pulled away and said, "Ready yourself, cunt."

Max fed the dildo into Charlie. The model's lips spread easily to take the toy in, but it only got slightly past the slight ridge that barely mimicked a cock's head, then Max had to pull it out a little. Quick thrusts back and forth slicked up the toy as it penetrated her pussy deeper and deeper each time. Charlie gripped the bench beneath her and her breasts shifted back and forth on her chest as she moaned at the penetration.

Amy was now just turned on from the eroticism of the display in front of her. She could see Charlie's fucking, smell her own and the girl's arousal, and tease herself wondering when her turn would be.

After a while Max stopped. A good half or more of the dildo was inside Charlie, and Max leaned forward to give her a long, deep kiss.

"I'm sorry I couldn't let you cum, cunt," Max said, "But I have another one to train."

"Yes Mistress," Charlie said, "Thank you Mistress."

Max looked up at Amy, the tender look she'd given Charlie totally gone. "Over here," she snapped.

Amy walked over to stand next to the bench, about at Charlie's hips. Max stood, leaving the dildo in Charlie's pussy, the other end flopping down.

"I believe in being efficient," Max said, "So you're going to learn a few things at once. I've primed Charlie already, so you should have no trouble getting her off with your mouth. You also need to train taking a cock down your throat. Fortunately, I've just given my cunt a nice rod. You take it far enough in your mouth and you should have no trouble getting your tongue to the clit to get my cunt off."

"At the same time, my cunt's going to get you off. You are to resist cumming until I give you permission. You'll get permission after you give my cunt an orgasm. If you don't, you'll receive five swats."

Max held up a wooden paddle with a leather wrapped end.

"Open your mouth wide, breathe through your nose," Max instructed, "Make sure your abs are in shape to deal with your gag reflex. For some people, clenching their thumb in their fist helps. Actively swallowing can also be useful. I'm sure you'll be fine. Now get to it."

Amy straddled the bench and shifted until her head was above Charlie's pussy. The dildo had slipped a bit; she could see wetness coating a ring just below the swollen lips of the woman's pussy. Her clit was obvious, peeking out at the top where the lips met, just above the smooth pink shaft of the dildo. Amy grabbed the end and twisted it up, pushing it a little farther into Charlie at the same time.

She took the dildo down until it pushed at her throat and she felt her stomach clench. She stuck her tongue out along the bottom of the shaft but didn't make contact with anything except more of the dildo. She moved her hand to where she'd made it and pulled back. She almost cried when she saw she'd only made it about two thirds of the way down with her tongue.

She heard a click behind her and felt hands on her ass, pulling. She bent her knees a bit and then her legs almost gave out as a tongue swiped from her clit almost back to her asshole.

She moaned out in pleasure and frustration as she realized she had no chance. She tried to force herself down on the dildo again, but she didn't open her throat and the tip of the dildo just slammed into her throat and made her gag loudly while the dildo bent a bit and twisted in Charlie's sex.

Possibly in revenge, Charlie's mouth locked onto her clit, sucking hard and flicking her tongue rapidly, almost like a vibrator. With all of the pent up arousal from everything that had happened up until then, it was enough to get Charlie off almost immediately.

It wasn't a huge squirter of an orgasm but it still made her moan out and shudder. She pulled her mouth off the dildo to breathe. Then she yelped as the paddle slapped into her ass. It stung more than hurt, she found, and she knew she had a little extra padding back there to absorb some of the blows. By the fourth hit she could feel her ass heating up. Max had moved the paddle up and down a bit so every part of her ass got hit.

Then she felt some odd coolness. Hands rubbed some sort of lotion on her ass and it felt great against the warmth. She sighed a bit at the feeling.

"You realize you're wasting time?" Max said, "I don't care but you might; your ass is already a nice pink."

Amy took the dildo back in her mouth and resumed pushing.

She lasted longer, but made very little progress with her deep throating. She almost got it deeper by accident the second time. Charlie actually scraped her teeth on Amy's clit and it shocked her so much the dildo entered her throat, but the sensation somehow melded with what Charlie did and her orgasm came out of nowhere.

Five swats later, Max was up near her head, coaching her.

"You can resist it. Come on; it's your body. You're in control. Ignore the pleasure, ignore the gagging. Move past them. You only feel them if you want to. You're in control. You're in control!"

Despite Max's insistence, Amy couldn't hold out. She almost started crying as her orgasm hit her. Her tears flowed freely while she got her next five swats.

"Stand up," Max order her, and then grabbed and dragged her away from Charlie. Amy stood there, her crotch and thighs soaked with her juices and Charlie's spit, her throat raw from the abuse with the dildo, her hands tired from holding the bar. Even her abs hurt from holding herself up and resisting her gag reflex.

Max stood right in front of her and Amy studied the large tiger tattoo as Max just seemed to look at her. "You actually have some more experience with women, don't you? How many besides my cunt?" Max asked.

Remembering her speech restrictions, she held up four fingers.

"So you're only a lezzie slut huh? But three of the women you've fucked have been related, haven't they? You fucked twins, right?"

"Yes Mistress," Amy said, her cheeks warming as she remembered the incident.

"And then," Max added, stepping close to her and bringing her chin up, "you fucked your own stepmother, didn't you?"

Amy felt tears stinging her eyes as she nodded. Then there was a "thwack" sound and a stinging across her ass.

"Answer out loud!" Max said.

"Yes Mistress," Amy said, the pain and the memory forcing a tear out of her eye.

"Did you enjoy it?" Max asked.

"No Mistress," Amy said and then the thwack and stinging.

"Never lie to me!" Max said harshly, "Did you cum?"

Amy's mouth worked like a fish and then Max spanked her again. "Did you cum!?" she demanded.

"Yes, mistress," Amy said, now sobbing.

"Did you keep fucking her, even after Jay left?" Max asked.

"Yes Mistress," Amy said, but it felt like she had to force the words out.

Suddenly Max hugged her tight; a full body, supporting hug. Amy burst into full tears, sobbing fully in Max's arms.

Max pulled her over to the couch and let Amy curl into her lap while she cried. Just as she thought she was pulling herself together she felt Charlie's soft, warm hand on her back rubbing in support and that set her off again.

After she was cried out enough that she stopped sobbing and had blown out her nose with a tissue Charlie provided, Max spoke to her softly while rubbing her head.

"Lesson number one; you can't label anything you've done or are doing when you're a sub. Your decisions aren't your own. And really, you've been a sub ever since you got hit with this virus, which means your whole sexual experience hasn't really been your choice, and the virus doesn't give you a safe word. Just because you've fucked more girls doesn't mean you're a lesbian. Just because you fucked your stepmother doesn't mean you like incest. If you had fucked a bunch of guys it wouldn't mean you're into gangbangs. Some of the things I order Charlie to do she would never do on her own. Most of her enjoyment comes from obeying me, not from what's going on."

"But that brings us to lesson number two; it's okay to like things that society doesn't consider normal. And this is a big one, because it's not normal to enjoy being ordered around by someone and giving up a huge amount of your free will. Liking doesn't mean committing. People have fun doing things like skydiving or parasailing or even riding on a motorcycle but can decide they don't want to do it more than once. A good dom will take that into account. But a sub/dom relationship isn't going to work at all if you don't trust the dom. Now, speak normally and just be brutally honest. Did you like having sex with your stepmother?"

Amy sniffed and tried to think, but she felt too worn out to evade the question. "Yeah," she finally said, "She...she's the oldest woman I've been with. She was...really good at getting me off. She could almost read my limits. She knew when to get me off quick, when to go slow, and she seemed like she could tell what I was comfortable with."

"Yeah, I'm betting you're not the first little kitten that cougar has taken to bed," Max said, "Now you've cum from getting spanked and choking on a dildo while trying to lick another woman's pussy. How do you feel about that?"

12