Average High School Life Ch. 13.5

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"But I didn't get off from the spanking," Amy insisted.

"Bullshit," Max said immediately, "It barely took you longer to cum the third time than it did the second, and I know for a fact Charlie went slower. You were getting into the pain and the humiliation I was putting you through. And here's the other part you have to deal with; there's no virus anymore. This is you."

There was another pause as Amy tried to process that.

"You didn't want it to be you, did it? You wanted to blame the virus?" Max suggested.

"Yes Mistress," Amy said.

"Well, you can't," Max said, "I made you walk through a parking garage and a building buck naked, and I made you try to deep throat a dildo to get a woman off and I spanked you when you couldn't. And the whole time your pussy was dripping wet. You need to acknowledge that as part of you, because there are assholes out there who will use it against you. The right people can manipulate submissives into shitty situations by preying on their habits. Even if you never want to work with a dom again you have to acknowledge that's there to keep yourself safe. And if you hook up with a vanilla person you may need to explain some things if they ask questions. Do you understand?"

"Yes Mistress," Amy said.

"Okay, lesson over," Max said, and helped them to stand, "Let's get some Thai."

Max gave Amy a robe to wear and she and Charlie wore them as well. When the buzzer sounded for the delivery, the voice on the other end made Charlie look at Max wide-eyed and pleading.

Max rolled her eyes. "Go ahead," she said.

Amy watched as Charlie almost bounced to the door and glued her eye to the peephole. Then she tore the door open and hauled the delivery driver inside.

The woman was only a little taller than Charlie and had chestnut brown hair braided down her back, wearing a polo and slacks. She giggled when Charlie pulled her in.

"Ohhh you're an eager little cunt today aren't you?" the girl said.

Amy watched in shock as Charlie put the food on a table, then practically slid to her knees in front of the girl. She had the driver's pants down in second and buried her face in the girl's crotch.

"Ohhhh fuck that's good," the driver said, "Hi Mistress Max."

"Hi Holly," Max said.

"Thanks...oooooh...thanks again for letting me borrow your cunt. Best tip I'll get all day."

Max just nodded. Amy wondered why she was so distracted but then noticed Max was staring at a timer on her phone, counting up. Max glanced at Amy and said, "Go get the food."

Amy cinched her robe tighter and walked over to where Charlie had left the bag, getting a better view of the action as a result. She still couldn't really see anything explicit; Charlie's head and mane of red hair blocked most of her view. There was a dark strip of hair just visible over Charlie's head. Holly's shirt had her name embroidered on the chest and the girl's modest breasts pushed it out just a little. By then Holly had her eyes closed so she didn't notice Amy.

Amy had just got back to the table when Holly let out a loud moan. Amy glanced at the timer and saw Max had stopped it at 4:42.

"Fuck you're a good little cunt," Holly said, and bent down to give Charlie a kiss, probably tasting her own juices. As she fixed her pants back in place, she looked over at Max and said, "Looking forward to your next order."

"Get your boyfriend to fuck you first next time," Max said.

"Ohhh that's an idea. Gotta run!" Holly said as she left.

Amy just gaped at them as Charlie returned to the table with a satisfied smile.

"You had twenty seconds to spare, cunt. Cutting it close," Max said. Then she said to Amy, "I made her do it once, and later she said Miss Holly has the most interesting taste to her pussy ever. How did you describe it?"

"Spicy tea, Mistress," Charlie said, "like someone put hot sauce in a tangy tea of some kind."

"Do you know her?" Amy asked.

"Not beyond what you just saw," Max said, "It was a spontaneous thing. I don't think Holly's into the scene at all beyond what happens here. She has a boyfriend at home she's been with for, what, probably seven months now?"

"Wait, she's not even gay?" Amy asked.

Max shrugged, "I don't know what she identifies as. But that first day I offered her a regular tip or time with my cunt. She recognized her from the ad billboards. I think her exact words were, 'fuck it; she's hot and I'm not that straight.' The deal is, my cunt has five minutes otherwise we're holding Holly up. If she takes more than five minutes there are...consequences."

Amy saw Charlie shudder at that and she couldn't help feeling a little thrill that tightened her nipples herself.

She got another mild shock when they spread the food out. Charlie crawled into Max's lap and they fed each other, rather than each of them eating their own food. She'd never seen that before, but the intimacy of the scene was intense to watch. Charlie still seemed subservient to Max but it was more of a sharing moment than give and take. That stuck with Amy as she realized she'd been 'taking' all day.

She slid out of her chair and crawled over to kneel next to Max's.

"Mistress?" she said.

Max looked down at her expectantly but didn't say anything. Amy took a shaky breath and said, "I know your cunt is probably pent up and needs release. Please use me to help with that."

Max tapped Charlie and she stood on the other side of the chair. The Mistress leaned over and gripped Amy's chin, forcing her to maintain eye contact.

"Are you sure about that?" Max asked, "Because this is a big step. You do this and you're mine, until you safeword out."

"Yes Mistress," Amy said, already feeling her heart beat faster, her nipples tighten, and her pussy heat up as Max used her commanding voice.

"Do you want to lick my cunt? Work her up and feel her writhe on your tongue until she cums?" Max asked.

"Yes Mistress, very much," Amy said breathily.

"Well you can't," Max snapped and Amy felt a spike of disappointment, "Your performance earlier was pathetic. I don't trust your mouth near my cunt. You can still be useful though. Cunt! The double-gag."

Charlie scampered back to the couch and the bag she'd brought out earlier. She came back with an odd ball with a stick in it and two straps attached to the sides. In her other hand she had what looked like another double-ended dildo, but this one wasn't as large and had a strap in the middle of it.

"Since you still need some training, this will help with that, and you still get to please us with your mouth. Open!"

Amy hesitated, apparently too long because Max reached forward and pinched her nose while hauling her head back. Amy's mouth opened and Max inserted the dildo. It reached near to the back of her throat but not completely. She felt like choking and trying to swallow, but there wasn't anything to actually pull down her throat; the end of the gag just tickled her reflex. While she got used to the sensations, Max buckled the straps.

"There we go. Now, remember; breathe through your nose," Max said, then she turned to Charlie, "Cunt, get yourself off with her face."

Charlie grabbed Amy's arm and dragged her over to the plush seats near the TV. She sat down in one of the loveseats and spread her legs wide, then grabbed Amy's head on both sides and pulled. Amy was able to focus her eyes down enough to see the dildo slide into Charlie's pussy, then her mouth slammed into Charlie's pubis.

Then Amy was a toy. She wasn't required to move or do anything except let Charlie fuck her face. Her first thrust was rough but then she settled into a steadier rhythm. The days' events must have worked her up immensely though, because every thrust splashed her juices up onto Amy's face. The steady pace sped up quickly and soon enough Charlie slammed Max into her crotch and then ground her face into her pussy. Her nectar flowed down the dildo onto Amy's chin as she came.

"Do you want to keep going, cunt?" Max called out behind them.

"Yes please Mistress," Charlie said a bit breathlessly, and Amy thought that was actually her answer too; the feeling of being used purely for the other girl's pleasure turned her on even more than their odd 69 earlier, even though no one was touching her pussy, ass, tits, or anywhere else. It also gave her an odd kind of thrill that Max hadn't even asked her opinion; it was all Charlie's decision.

The red-haired model guided Amy's head with one hand now, the other fondling her breast. Amy recognized the pattern from some of her infrequent masturbation sessions; Charlie had taken the edge off and was settling in for a longer, lazier fuck. Amy counted "one, one thousand" in her head and that was about how long it took for the dildo on her face to slide in and out of Charlie's pussy. By that point her nose and chin were coated with girlcum and she couldn't smell anything except pussy. The dildo kept tickling the back of her throat, but it wasn't triggering her gag reflex as much anymore, maybe because she was so aroused.

"Ohh Mistress, you look amazing," Charlie said after a little while.

"Thank you, cunt," Max said, "prepare me."

Max stepped into Amy's view and she felt her heart beat faster from fear and anticipation. Max's thong was gone, replaced by a strap-on. The cock attached to it was ebony black and menacing; Amy knew it was bigger than Jay's cock, possibly by a lot. Max brought it up to Charlie and she turned and took it into her mouth. Her lips went white around the edges stretching to get around the tool, but they managed. Even then she only seemed to get half or maybe two-thirds of it into her mouth and throat. Charlie sucked on the dildo at the same pace she kept Amy pumping in and out of her sex.

After a little while of that, Max pulled away and Amy heard the "pop" of a bottle cap.

"I don't know if doctors would agree with me, but I've always believed the ass is more elastic than the pussy. It has to stretch around things more often, so it would make sense, right? Plus, you have quite a delicious ass back here."

Amy couldn't help tensing and clenching as she felt a cool dribble between her ass cheeks. She still felt excited, but she had only done anal for the first time earlier that week, and now Max expected her to take that dildo?

A finger probed at her backdoor and the slight tingling she remembered from the teacher's house came back. Max's finger pushed in to add the slight burning and mild fullness. Then that disappeared and there was pain. Her ass stung as Max spanked her with her bare hand, three times on each cheek.

"If you don't relax you'll hurt yourself," Max said, "I'll get off either way, and so will Charlie. I'd better get something for discipline."

There was a pause, though Charlie didn't stop using Amy's head. Then a sharper sting flared on Amy's ass and she yelped.

"Ohh, she twitches inside me when you hurt her, Mistress," Charlie said.

"Well as much fun as it would be to get you off like that, I'd still be needy," Max said.

"Please use me, Mistress. I would love to get you off," Charlie said.

"Later, cunt. I have another to attend to," Max said.

Amy suddenly felt a lot of pressure at her ass. More coolness dribbled onto it, then it spread open a bit. The burning caught her off guard and she moaned around the gag.

Two sharp bites of pain lit up her ass. "Relax," Max snapped.

Amy tried to remember the coaching Miss Garnier gave her. She relaxed and bore down as Max's next thrust arrived and yelped as it felt like a spear punched into her ass. Her ring burned and she felt the pressure in her throat. It seemed like a foot of Max's cock had entered her, but she guessed it was much less than that.

Charlie had held her face tight to her crotch as Max began, but Max said, "Don't stop on my account," and Charlie resumed thrusting Amy's head into her sex. Max waited, allowing Amy's sphincter to adjust, but then she slid forward slightly, getting another yelp out of Amy. Then she switched to shallow thrusting. The burning in Amy's ass made her groan constantly and that seemed to increase Charlie's pleasure as she cooed and cradled Amy's head against her sex, just letting the vibrations travel through the dildo.

After a little while Max made more progress and the dildo sawed in and out of Amy's ass steadily. It still burned a little, but the pressure and the tingling pleasure as her nerves were stimulated overtook that feeling. Amy felt a bit overwhelmed; it was as intense as her anal threesome with Jay and his teacher, but very different emotionally. She finally reached a state where she surrendered completely; she didn't go limp, but she only did enough to hold herself upright. Charlie controlled her head and thrust her head faster now as Max gripped her hips and slammed into her ass. She was able to reach full depth now, and her bony hips slapped into Amy's ass with each thrust.

"Just so you know," Max said as she fucked, "No one will be touching your pussy. You can't either. If you can cum, feel free, but we've already given your sex enough attention."

What Max may or may not have realized is Amy already felt her pussy twitching. The pounding in her ass sent sensations through the little wall dividing her holes inside, and all the nerves in her ass lighting up sent signals right to her clit.

"Mistress, shall I wait for you?" Charlie asked. Her thrusting had gotten faster and Amy's lip was almost being bruised on her sex.

"No, cunt. Cum, and then hold her head inside; I'm gonna fuck you through her."

"Oh yes Mistress," Charlie said and seemed to orgasm immediately. This one was harder and more intense. Wetter, too, as juice trickled around the dildo and dripped off Amy's chin.

As instructed, Charlie held Amy's head against her crotch afterward. Amy closed her eyes, her nose smelling nothing but aroused pussy, and Max continued pounding her ass. Her speed and force increased even more. Amy moaned and grunted, but most of it wasn't from pain. She felt like her ass was almost as stimulating as her pussy by then, and she reveled in the fullness of the dildo in her gut. Max's thrusts had even set her tits swaying and they bumped into the love seat, adding even more sensations. Her pussy leaked juice down her thighs constantly and her Kegels twitched and clenched as the thrusting continued.

"I'm about to cum," Max said breathlessly, "If you want to, or even can, you'd better do it soon."

Amy went against her coaching and clenched her ass. The sensations of pain and pleasure both exploded as the extra friction with the dildo pulsed through her. She gripped the chair and used it to thrust back at Max for the first time, the slaps of her ass and Max's hips getting louder.

"Cum now or not at all!" Max cried out.

Her dildo hilted in Amy's ass and Amy erupted. She screamed into the dildo as her pussy contracted hard and pleasure exploded from her ass. She felt splashing on her legs and knew she was squirting juice all over the place as her body shuddered and clenched from the powerful cum.

Max withdrew and Amy felt cool air caress her gaping ass, the new sensation sending more ripples of sensation and pleasure through her. She dropped to the floor, landing in wetness on the hard floor and the rug nearby. She'd never cum so hard, nor felt so wonderfully used.

"Clean this up," Max said as she pulled Charlie to her feet, "I need to wash my cunt."

Amy lay still and enjoyed the orgasmic aftershocks for a moment. When she heard water running, she got up to find a bucket.

-=-=-=-=-=-

Amy spent a while scrubbing the floors, then found she was very tired. She curled up on the couch, still naked, not bothering to even find the robe. She didn't remember falling asleep, but she woke up with her head in Max's lap, getting her head patted. She snuggled in closer and made a contented sound.

"Mmmm, Kitty, I think," Max said.

"Mistress?"

"That's your new name. You're a little kitten who's inexperienced who wants to play so much. What do you think of that?"

"Kitty?" Amy said.

"Yes. I could even get you little ears, and maybe a tail that you put right in your bum so it swishes around."

Amy thought of the girl they'd seen at CC's house. It should have worried her, but since Max was the one suggesting it, she didn't mind.

"If you want, Mistress," she said.

"Well maybe we'll work up to that. So based on today, you definitely get off on being submissive. More specifically, you seem to like humiliation games. Pain isn't your thing so much, which means you have to be up front with masters who get off on sending their subs into subspace, because that'll be a harder journey for you."

Amy nodded, trying to absorb what Max said like she did in classes.

"You need some training in basic skills, as I call them. Regardless of your master, most doms are going to expect you'll be able to deep throat and eat pussy well. Rimming would be good to do unless you're totally opposed to it like Charlie. You already have anal covered, and you came from it. Anal is a big thing as a sub; some people see it as a further reinforcement of the fact that you're a sub, since saying no to anal isn't an option anymore. Some masters have a 'my pussy' rule where they're they only ones who get to fuck your pussy, too, so if you get one of those you'll be doing a lot of backdoor. You squirt without extra tricks, which is a bonus too. If you keep up with this, there'll be a lot of public nudity in your future; it's the easiest way to humiliate someone like you because you're not an exhibitionist."

Amy tried to remember all of this and think about what it meant.

"But like I said, I'm talking about you going into the scene completely. You can and should consider just following a regular path, having vanilla sex with some nice guy, and maybe only pulling this shit out for special occasions. We aren't normal or mainstream, despite how popular 50 Shades was. It's not like we're persecuted or marginalized, but a lot of the same rules apply. Someone sees you tied up on a bench with a gag in your mouth, or even hears that's what you like to do at home, their opinion of you changes. Jay told me you're pretty smart, on track for a big Ivy school or something. If you're looking to go into the business world, that kind of rumor won't help anything. So be careful. There's a reason I'm a consultant."

Amy nodded and they just sat, Max petting her head a bit.

After a while Amy finally said, "Jay can't do this, can he?"

Max paused and Amy felt her tense up. After a moment she said, "I don't think so. Jay is sweet. I've known doms that are kind, compassionate, and caring. Never sweet. And he's been obviously uncomfortable and hesitant with Charlie."

"So what do I do?" she asked.

"Right now, sleep. Sunday, fix this porn virus. After that figure out personal shit. Understand?"

"Yes Mistress," Amy said with a sleepy smile.

12