Average High School Life Ch. 15

Story Info
Alternate Title: Rebound Sex.
9.4k words
4.74
4.6k
7

Part 16 of the 17 part series

Updated 11/19/2023
Created 08/02/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So the previous chapter wasn't as popular but I sort of expected that. I appreciate everyone who is still reading and sticking with the story. I promise this one starts pulling back from the dark tone, though there's a bit of a hump to get over in the beginning.

Despite that, I still enjoy hearing the feedback. I'm glad the story was engaging enough that people formed opinions.

=========================

I woke to my phone blowing up. Not literally (which seemed to be a risk given what my life was like lately) and what actually got me up was it hitting the floor. Thankfully my bedroom floor had carpet and the case on my phone was a good one. I usually ignored the three cracks on the screen.

I don't know when they exchanged info, but when I picked up the phone there was a group chat with me, the twins, Max, and Charlie. I noticed Amy's number in there too, but she hadn't said anything.

Max: Is it tomorrow for you?

Violet: Fuck, how did we get home?

Max: She got you too?

Violet: Yeah, we started running as soon as we saw her appear out of fucking nowhere. She threw some shit at us and then it's this morning.

Victoria: Not gonna lie, I'm kind of glad we didn't all wake up chained up naked in a lab somewhere.

Charlie: Guys...I'm so sorry.

Max: Fuck that noise. It wasn't your fault. None of that was. It's that crazy bitch.

Violet: Aren't you two in the same apartment?

Max: So are you two! And I wanted that out in the open. It wasn't her fault!

Violet: We're with you, calm TF down. Fuck, A-my hasn't responded to any of this.

Victoria: Really? A-my?

Violet: It was fucking autocorrect, fuck you. Jay hasn't responded either.

Jay: I'm here now. Just woke up. CC has Amy.

Violet: The bitch took a hostage? Oh it's on now.

Charlie: We can't do anything! CC said she'd let the alien mess with her body. Give her a tail or stupid large boobs.

Victoria: That sounds hella sus.

Max: Well she walked out of that ship with a 12 inch cock. I'm guessing that's new?

Violet: Fuck. Yeah, I've been in the showers with CC before. She had a pussy just like the rest of us.

Max: Oh she still had that shit too.

Charlie: Jay, is CC into anime?

Jay: Yeah. She worked in a shop that sold a lot of it, and she's had Naruto and Pokemon and stuff on her walls for as long as I've known her.

Charlie: Fuck, I think I know where this is going. Can you guys meet?

Jay: We have to go to school, remember? CC said if we don't go...

Max: Ears and boobs and shit, right. Meet us afterward. Come to the city; I don't want to go anywhere near that bitch until we have a plan.

-=-=-=-=-=-

The twins offered to pick me up since I still didn't have my car. They arrived later than I was used to, and the warning bell was already sounding so I had no time to stop by my locker or anything before rushing off to English class. I sat down and noticed a few more chairs than usual were empty, even for a Monday morning. The class was again taken up with an erotic reading courtesy of Sarah Holland, with the teacher helpfully recommending parts to skip so she was always reading the "relevant parts."

I was on my way to math class when Zach cornered me in the hallway.

"Dude," he said, and his face looked haunted.

"Zach? You okay?"

"What the fuck happened?" he asked.

"I don't know what you mean," I said.

He pulled back and looked at me, apparently trying to figure out if I was telling the truth. Finally he sighed and said, "Don't...just don't go to the bathroom. Hold it, find a tree, do what you have to."

He rushed off, leaving me confused. I got to math class and tapped the twin in front of me on the shoulder.

"Have you been to the bathroom yet?" I asked.

"No, why?" she asked.

"Zach just stopped me in the hall. He looked like he'd seen a ghost and told me to avoid the bathroom."

"Sweet. Let's check it out," she said, her attitude cluing me in that it was Violet in front of me.

"What? Violet, he was really freaked out. What if it's dangerous?" I asked.

Violet rolled her eyes. "We're in porn land, not a horror movie."

"Yeah, but you heard Max yesterday. Porn can get pretty dark if you include everything that's labeled that way."

"I'm going to go see what's so sus about the bathrooms. If you really think it's dangerous are you going to let me go all by myself?" she asked, pouting and flashing her eyes at me pleadingly at the end, even though her tone was still bitingly sarcastic. I rolled my eyes.

"Fine, but how to we both get out of here at once? You know Singer doesn't let more than one person go at a time."

"You go first, I'll be right behind you," she said.

I asked to get out for a bathroom trip and my math teacher granted it without seeming to notice. I waited in the hall for a couple of minutes and then Violet strutted out with a smirk.

"If Singer wasn't gay he'd be the most basic guy ever," she said, "One mention of a girl's period and he gets so grossed out. Now let's see what's happening."

We walked to the bathrooms. I stopped in shock when Violet followed me into the men's room, but she just looked at me expectantly and we kept going. The bathroom had a small hallway just inside the door to leave room for the supply closet between the two bathrooms. That blocked us from immediately seeing the changes.

The bathroom had been remodeled over the weekend. The long row of urinals I was used to seeing had vanished, replaced with regular stalls. Or at least I thought they were regular at first, but then I noticed there was no gap beneath them; the walls of the urinals went all the way to the floor. The first door was closed and a little slot like the ones on port-a-pottys said "unavailable", so I moved to the first "vacant" one and pushed the door open. Both of us gasped.

"I'm ready sir. Please release in my mouth. Or if you prefer, you can cover my tits, though I know I don't have much there. I'll clean you off afterward, as thoroughly as you like."

Katy Hong, the girl from Amy's classes that had been coming around signing people up to be "bathroom monitors" on Friday, knelt on the ground in the stall. She was totally naked, her petite body fully visible. After speaking, she opened her mouth toward me with her tongue out, cupping her small tits and pushing them out as well. She had her knees spread while kneeling. Though she leaned forward so I couldn't really see her slit, the bare skin suggested she was shaved down there.

I swallowed hard and looked at Violet, but she just looked confused.

"You aren't supposed to be in here miss, but it doesn't matter to me. Would you like to use me?" Katy said to Violet.

"So what, instead of toilets there are girls who'll suck you off and let you cum on them?" Violet asked.

I looked over to see if this was her being sarcastic, but Violet seemed genuinely confused.

"Violet...she's not talking about cum," I explained.

Violet looked back and forth between us a few times, but I saw the point where it clicked for her. Her mouth got slack and her eyes widened, then she stopped looking back and forth and focused all of her attention on Katy.

"I'm quite thirsty, miss," Katy said, "Please? Do you have something for me? Maybe both of you at once? I haven't had that yet!"

Violet covered her mouth and dashed out. I followed her, ignoring Katy's whining pleas behind me. Violet was just outside the door, her head pressed against the wall, breathing heavily. When I approached, she grabbed me by the collar and shoved me up against the wall.

"What the fuck was that?" she demanded.

"What? Why are you coming at me? I didn't as for this!" I said.

"It's your fucking virus, fam. Go in there and fix it," she said.

"With what?" I asked.

Violet reached into her shirt and came out with a mini bottle of vodka she shoved in my chest. "Go fix it."

"And what about the rest of the girls?" I asked, "You think Katy's the only one in there? She was signing people up on Friday, Violet."

"I don't care, this is so fucked-" she cut off as her throat caught. Then she pulled out her phone and typed furiously.

"What are you doing?" I asked.

"I'm texting Vee. We're leaving. I'm not waiting around here for someone to make me drink piss," she said, "You coming?"

"Violet, they want to be in there, remember? That's how the virus works. I don't think-"

"Really? Why don't you ask Captain Johansen and my squad how much they care about what people want anymore?" she snapped.

I felt a strong, weird mix of emotions flood me and my eyes stung. I'd crowded Violet up against the wall before I realized it and she looked nervous. As soon as I came to my senses I backed away.

"I'll be at my car with Vee in 10," she said, "If you aren't there, we're leaving without you."

She scurried off and disappeared into the stairwell. I couldn't remember what they'd said the other class they had this period was. I leaned against the wall to catch my breath and try to calm down my pounding heart.

"Monsieur Mulligan? I trust you have a pass?"

My heart did the opposite of calming down as Miss Garnier walked up and stopped in front of me. She had on a fully professional outfit, but something about the way her blouse sat and her skirt flared made her look more curvaceous than usual. Her lips were also colored blood red, and she looked like she had gone around her eyes with a thick sharpie.

"Um, yes, Miss Garnier," I stammered. I actually did have the pass from Math class, which I felt oddly guilty about.

"You missed my test on Friday, Monsieur Mulligan," she said, her voice sounding like a purr, "Whatever am I supposed to do with you? You have an 'incomplete' for that grade now, you know?"

I felt like I was doing failed Google searches in my brain on any sexual activities that started with "I", but the only one I could think of was "incest." I suddenly started wondering if Miss Garnier had a sister but my teacher interrupted me before I got far.

"Tsk tsk Monseiur Mulligan," she said, "We are not in France, much as I would prefer it. You cannot have that."

She held out her hand. I was confused for a second, then she glanced down pointedly at the small bottle in my hand. I gulped and handed it over to her. Then I gaped as she quickly twisted the cap off and downed the whole bottle at once, barely even blinking as she swallowed the hard liquor down. She did grimace afterward, though.

"You have horrible taste, monsieur, but I imagine you did not have much choice. Now there is no evidence to get you in trouble, no? Make sure I do not catch you again. Though if you want to bring some more with my food tonight, we may be able to make use of it."

I let out my breath as she sauntered off, her ass swinging back and forth and her hips popping like they were on springs. It was only after she turned into her room that I realized what had just happened. Alcohol washed out the virus quick, but Miss Garnier had been infected for weeks. In a few minutes she was going to have the virus flushed out of her system.

I ran into the stairwell but Violet was already long gone. I decided to go with them. I wanted to believe it was because I agreed with Violet and her arguments, but in reality I just didn't want to be around when Miss Garnier got her mind back. I made my way out of the building to the parking lot and met the girls at their car. I looked back at the building around where I thought Miss Garnier's classroom was as we left.

-=-=-=-=-=-

It was about ten in the morning when we got to the main highway into the city so we hit that sweet spot after rush hour but before anyone tried to go out for lunch and made very good time to the city. We had to rely on the GPS to get us to the apartment because I hadn't been there. The building looked newer; colored panels and light grey metal that was all sleek and clean suggested the building had been put up in the last couple of years. It wasn't the nicest neighborhood in the city but it was far from the worst. We found a parking spot in a nearby garage that only wanted two limbs and a second born for parking based on the pricing, but we weren't in the mood to be picky.

We buzzed at the door and were let in immediately. Charlie met us at her door. It looked nice, a little cluttered but no worse than my own room on most days. It seemed fashionable but I wasn't a great judge of that kind of thing, I just knew the couch and seats looked comfy and the wood and windows on the walls looked nice. Charlie got us all bottled waters and also set a shot down for each of the twins, which they downed immediately.

"Fuck I needed that, not gonna lie," Violet said.

"Vee and I peeked into one of the girls bathrooms on the second floor," Victoria explained, "It was...there was one girl kneeling between two others and getting soaked, and you'd have thought she was getting eaten out by a master."

Charlie sighed. "I was afraid of something like this after what Amy told us about what you saw at CC's house, and when you said she was into anime."

"What does anime have to do with it?" Violet asked.

"Do you know what hentai is?" Charlie asked.

I nodded that I did, but both the twins shook their heads. To my surprise, Charlie pulled out a laptop and did some quick clicking around, then turned the screen so the girls and I could see.

On-screen, an anime girl with an oversized chest had a huge, green skinned creature thrusting a massive cock into her. The art and animation was clear and smooth and the anime girl's labia, clit, breasts, and areolas were easily identifiable as her green hair bounced around her oversized, glossy eyes, barely there nose, and wide, lipless mouth.

The subtitles made it clear the woman on screen was not a willing participant in the fucking, as she narrated every aspect of her rape in detail, including her body's betrayal and eventual enjoyment of the assault. Charlie stopped the video after a minute or so.

"People are into that shit?" Violet asked.

"A lot of people are into that shit," Charlie confirmed, "and I think CC is one of them. She apparently had Exca turn her into a futanari as well."

"A what?" Victoria asked.

Charlie was already typing and spun the computer around to show a picture of another anime girl. She again had a huge chest, but between her legs she had a fully formed and very large penis sitting above a very obvious vagina.

By this point the twins were looking dumbfounded. "How is that even possible?" Victoria asked, "I thought this virus just...I don't know, fucking with our inhibitions and stuff, letting us do stuff that was kind of sus otherwise. This is like...mad scientist shit."

Charlie sighed. "It's technically not impossible. Hermaphrodites are a thing, but most of them have issues with reproduction, and I don't think any of them have cocks that are as big as that, or as CC's was. We are dealing with aliens here. I'm more worried about the themes it will draw from though."

"Like our bathrooms?" Violet asked.

Charlie nodded. "Some hentai is just like regular porn, though usually with a little more plot. Like, instead of guy meets girl at school and they start fucking in the locker room, there's sometimes some romance and teasing and build up to it. That's in the vanilla hentai though."

"What's in the not vanilla hentai?" Victoria asked.

"Stuff like 'guy stalks girl and rapes her repeatedly until her mind breaks' and 'guy beats up girl's boyfriend then forces her to fuck him so he doesn't do it again', or 'guys capture girls and gang rape them in every way they can think of until the girls are used up, then they find more victims'. Rape and abusive relationships are very popular in hentai for some reason, and fetishes that we consider kind of extreme show up a lot more often, probably because it's animated, so it's not like they have to convince actual people to do it."

"Is that why the cheerleading team did what they did to Jay the other night too?" Violet asked.

Charlie nodded again. "Domineering girls forcing a boy to service them is another popular theme in hentai. Of course in most cases it's played off as a goofy guy suddenly getting the best gift of his life, because of course who would complain about a bunch of hot girls having sex with them."

I felt that weird angry/sad/frustrated mix well up again when they started talking. I sort of curled up and looked at my knees, then flinched when Max touched me, batting her hand away harder than I meant to.

"Jay, it's okay, we're here, we've got you," Victoria said.

"I'm sorry, I shouldn't have-" Charlie stammered.

"It's okay fam, we're all kind of out of it."

"No, I..." Charlie trailed off and sighed, then looked at us, "I have a confession to make."

"You guys fucked Amy over the weekend," I said, my voice sounding a lot more even than I thought it would.

Charlie looked over at Violet wide-eyed. "You told him!?"

Violet looked around frantic and I saw a pained expression on Victoria's face too.

"Wait, you both knew? You didn't say anything?" I nearly shouted.

"I...there wasn't really a good time to bring it up!" Violet insisted.

"We were hanging out at the fucking hotel for the whole fucking day!" I shouted.

Nobody seemed to have an answer to that until Charlie said, "Amy wanted to talk to you first."

"Fine," I said, trying to blow out a breath to relieve the tightness in my chest. My heart was still pounding in my ears and my nails dug into my palms but I asked as evenly as I could, "So what are we going to do?"

"Well according to psycho tranny or whatever the fuck she is, you have to collect a harem of women and then she releases A-my, right?" Violet asked.

"That's what she said anyway," Charlie said, still looking nervously at Max, who was glowering a bit.

"Okay, fine then," Violet said, and started fiddling with her phone.

"What are you doing?" Max asked.

"Getting our class directory up. We're going to pick some girls Jay here can add to his collection," Violet said.

Victoria looked pained. "Vee, I don't think-"

"Fuck no!" I shouted, "I'm not going to force a bunch of women to be...whatever they'd be."

Violet rolled her eyes. "It's not like they wouldn't crawl across glass to be included at this point. None of us would have even given him a second look last month and now if we don't keep a good buzz going we all line up and wave our asses in the air hoping to get plowed. It's no different with the bitches at school."

"How can you even suggest that with what just happened to him?" Max demanded.

"Because we've got no other fucking options!" Violet said, "Even if we force-fed alcohol to everyone on campus it would only last until they sobered up."

"Not if Jay's not there," Charlie said.

Everyone turned to look at her. "What?" Victoria asked.

"We tested it. With Amy, Max, and I removed from Jay, after we sobered up we didn't have any odd urges. Jay is the carrier, along with CC. Remove them from the equation and the behavior should stop, as long as they don't come into contact with any other carriers."

"Done," Violet said, "One announcement that there's a school-wide orgy on the football field, we just have to mix up a few gallons of spiked punch or whatever, and Jay stays home."

"Violet, he'd have to be kept away from the school until this is solved," Max explained, sounding annoyed.

I'd barely held it together as Violet started trying to find girls to make up my harem. Hearing Max and Charlie discussing locking me away was the last straw. I felt like my heart was imitating a drumroll, and my chest felt like there was a belt cinched around my ribs. I turned and bolted for the door, desperate to get outside, ignoring the cries of the women behind me.

-=-=-=-=-=-

The next several hours of my life were a blur, and I only remembered snapshots. I remembered running, trying to get as far away from the girls as I could. Then my phone rang. I think it rang a few times, and I answered it, but I couldn't say who I talked to or what I said. Eventually a car pulled up and someone coaxed me in.