All Comments on 'Average High School Life Ch. 15'

by Chris6160

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
RonanJWilkersonRonanJWilkerson6 months ago

Well that was an amazing ending. Looking forward to the gang finding their way to rescuing Amy and restoring or beating CC.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Did you really just use the character of Miss Garnier to justify the rapes you've written throughout the story? It's not completely awful of those infected with the virus to abuse others because those others wanted it deep down? Seriously? Jesus Christ, dude.

josephsmith1593josephsmith15936 months ago

Feels nice for Jay to catch a break and for Miss Garnier to help when I wasn't expecting it, and her idea of using a spray feels like a legitimately smart idea since we know that alcohol is really strong at counteracting the virus (throwback to Amy rightfully breaking down over the idea of being reliant on pills that were already showing their effectiveness dropping off) and the fact that we digest stuff faster through our noses than through our digestive system (is an alcohol vaccine going to be a thing or is that potentially lethal? haha). In terms of criticism, the whole sus and not gonna lie speech effects are pretty grating in an otherwise well written story, so I'm praying there's actually a plot point on why they have to say it so much haha. Also, Jay insisting he should go to work when the stakes are so clear here (being potentially a literal breakdown of society) does sound pretty stupid, here more so in this chapter than in the chapter where we got cuffed and raped. This could have worked better in this chapter if Jay brought it up with Garnier but decided not to do it because it would be stupid, and then Garnier would come up with her plan of observing and spraying customers after hearing the details from him.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Alternate title: Washing up and relaxing with Miss Garnier

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous