Avery and Lilly

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Generalgums
Generalgums
1,161 Followers

She hears soft moans coming from inside the room and her heart drops. She turns to Tom, "Those two are fucking in there!" She whispers angrily to him.

He shrugs, "You could get even..."

Avery looks him up and down for a moment. "That is the... you know, I could get even. Come on!" She walks into her bedroom across the hall. Tom follows her into the room and she closes the door behind him. Then she leans in and the two of them start to kiss once again. Tom's hands return to their positions on her hip and upper thigh. Avery's hands once again creep down his stomach to his hard cock.

Tom's hands slide up Avery's back and undo her bikini top, which Avery flings to the side. Her perky breasts, each with a hard, pink nipple on the top press into Tom's chest as the two get close once again. Tom's one hand cups her covered pussy, rubbing it through the material. They part and Avery drops to her knees, quickly working Tom's bathing suit down his legs.

His cock springs forward and Avery looks it up and down for a moment. It's about the same length as Joe's. She thinks, taking the head into her mouth. She starts to bob her head up and down, slowly working more and more into her mouth. Tom moans with pleasure as Avery slowly works almost his whole length in her mouth. Finally, she pulls away and gasps for air. Looking up at him, she starts to suck it once again, working as much of it into her mouth as she can. She presses her nose against his pubic bone before pulling away to breath once again.

Slowly stroking his spit covered cock, Avery looks up at Tom, "Come take the rest of my clothes off." She says, a sly smile on her face. She jumps up onto the bed and spreads her legs wide, waiting for him. Tom quickly hops up too, untying the sides of her bikini bottoms and tossing them to the side. Avery's pussy is completely bald, with her labia folds protruding past her outer lips.

He starts to lap at Avery's clit, causing her to let out a soft moan. As she starts to grow wet, Tom slips a finger into her tight, bald pussy. After a few pumps with his one finger, he quickly inserts a second, and begins pumping both in and out of Avery. She grows wetter and wetter, starting to moan with pleasure. "Fuck me right now."She says, getting up on her hands and knees and looking back at Tom.

Tom gets up on his knees and positions his cock at the entrance to Avery's drooling slit. "Are you sure about this?"

Avery nods, "Yeah, my boyfriend is fucking my little sister. To get back at him, your going to shoot your load in my pussy then go tell him to get over here."

Tom pushes forward, sinking into Avery's tight entrance. She groans softly as he sinks deep into her. He makes a few slow thrusts at first, before Avery turns back and says, "I want you to fuck me hard. Probably what Joe is doing to my sister to have her moaning like that."

Tom nods, grabbing Avery's hips and holding on tight as he starts to plunge his cock in and out of her over and over again. With each impact, Avery's shapely ass jiggles and a groan escapes her mouth. Her pussy grows wetter and wetter,and soon, she supports herself on one hand, using the other to reach up and furiously rub her clit. Her breathing grows heavier as she approaches orgasm. "I'm close... so close..." She gasps out. Tom keeps pumping in and out of Avery, grabbing a handful of her long, dark hair and pulling her head back.

"Fuck me... just like that!" She grunts in between thrusts. After another moment, Avery squeals with pleasure and sinks her face down into the bed, muffling her cries of pleasure. Tom can feel her pussy clamp down on his cock, trying to milk him for his cum. She rides out her orgasm, with Tom slowly sliding in and out of her.

"Keep going..." Avery sighs, looking back over her shoulder at him. Tom picks up the pace, and once again the sounds of Avery's moans and skin slapping on skin fill the air.

"I'm close." Tom grunts.

"In me... Joe's gonna... fuck... have a surprise..." Avery moans back. Tom thrusts several more times, finally, sinking as deep into Avery as he can. She can feel his cock twitch, shooting rope after rope of his hot cum into her. God... nothing beats that feeling... She thinks. As he finishes cumming, he slips his deflating cock out of her. Avery looks back at him and smiles, catching her breath for a moment. "So... you should go get Joe now... as long as those two are done. Tell him that I really need to see him right now."

"And what about Lilly?" Tom asks.

Avery shrugs, "I had Joe bring you so you could keep her busy while he and I had sex. But since this happened... you and her will just have to work it out."

"Okay... have fun." Tom says, looking back at Avery. She smiles at him and slips a finger into her pussy, scooping out a bit of his cum with her finger and licking it clean.

"I already did. But you should try to have some more fun." She says. Tom nods and picks up his bathing suit and puts it on as he leaves the room.

What if he's mad at me? Tom asks himself as he closes the door to Avery's room behind him. Pausing for a moment to listen, he hears some muffled talking coming from Lilly's door. He swallows hard and knocks on the door. Almost immediately, the talking stops and a few seconds later, the sounds of footsteps approaching the door can be heard. The door slowly opens and a naked Joe blocks the view of the interior. Seeing Tom at the door, he makes an effort to hide his cock with his hand.

"Hey... you guys busy?" Tom asks.

Joe shakes his head, "No... what's up?"

"Avery wants to see you. Alone."

"Any idea what she wants?"

"Just go see for yourself. I'll stay here with Lilly."

"Alright man. But I did just get done hooking up with her."

"Yeah, I figured." Tom says, thinking, I just came inside your girlfriend so... With that, Joe steps past Tom and walks across the hall. Tom steps into Lilly's bedroom and closes the door, not wanting to hear whatever Avery and Joe were about to do.

"Oh my god!" Lilly calls out, throwing a pillow over herself in an effort to hide her naked body.

Tom laughs, "Oh come on... I know exactly what the two of you were just up to. You don't need to hide it from me."

Lilly blushes, "You probably think I'm an awful person for fucking my sister's boyfriend."

Tom shrugs, "I don't really care. Those two basically have an open relationship anyway." Seeing Lilly's naked body starts to make his cock hard again. The room smelling like sex and cum doesn't help the matter at all. Lilly sees Tom's member starting to grow hard again and sighs and pushes the pillow off to the side.

She glances up from the growing bulge and looks at Tom's face, eyes looking over her naked body from head to toe, stopping to stare at her breasts and vagina. Her lust and hormones get the better of her. "You know... I don't like it when I'm left alone after sex. You could join me here and cuddle."

"I think I'd like that."

A sly smile appears on her lips, "There's one rule though. You can't be wearing anything."

"I like that rule a lot." Tom says, dropping his bathing suit and joining Lilly on the bed. He lies down next to her, one arm around her shoulders and the other resting on her knee. Lilly places a hand on his chest, as her heart pounds in her chest. Two guys in one night? Are you really going to do this? She asks herself, already knowing the answer.

She smiles as she feels Tom's hand slowly creeping up her thigh. She lets her hand slide down his chest. Tom turns on his side to face Lilly, his hand moving from her shoulder to her breast, cupping it and rubbing a thumb over her hard nipples. Lilly's hand grasps the base of Tom's erect cock and she starts to slowly stroke it.

The two begin to kiss passionately, tongues exploring the inside of each other's mouths. Tom's free hand cups Lilly's pussy, a single finger slips into her wet hole. After pumping it in and out several times, he slips a second in. Lilly bucks her hips against his fingers while the two kiss, hands feeling each other's bodies. They part and Lilly looks into Tom's eyes. "I want this so bad right now..."

"I do to!"

"I just don't want to feel like a whore. Joe literally just came inside me. You probably think I'm just some slut..." She says.

Tom smiles at her, "No, I think you just want to experiment and be with different men right now. If it makes you feel better, he is heading over to your sister's room right now and she has a load of cum inside her too."

Lilly looks at him and sighs, pausing for a moment. Finally she says, "If you want this then I do too." The pair returns to kissing, hands continuing to stimulate each other. Lilly rolls onto her side as well and as she strokes Tom's cock, the tip brushes over the entrance to her slit. They part again and Lilly says, "I need you inside me."

"Then flip on your stomach." Lilly does as she is told, looking back at Tom. Tom rubs the head of his cock over Lilly's entrance, coating his head in her juices. Lilly groans as Tom slips the tip inside her and starts to push, sinking inside her.

"Fuck... that feels so good!" Lilly moans, feeling most of his length inside her. Tom starts to pump in and out of her, his cock quickly becoming coated with a sheen of her juices and Joe's semen. Lilly turns her head and Tom sinks deep inside her as the two passionately kiss.

"How hard do you want this?"

Lilly thinks for a second. "As hard as you fucked my slutty sister." She answers. Tom smiles as he grabs onto her shoulders and begins to rapidly pump in and out of Lilly's tight pussy. Lilly groans and squeals with pleasure as Tom pumps in and out of her over and over again. "Fuck... keep that up... I'm gonna cum..." She grunts.

With each impact of Tom's pelvis against her ass, she can feel her rear and breasts jiggle. She bites her lower lips, leans her head back and closes her eyes, enjoying the sensation of Tom's cock. With a long, loud groan, she cums, feeling her pussy begin to spasm around the cock buried inside her, adding to the mess in her pussy and starting to leak onto her inner thighs.

Tom slips his cock out of Lilly's slimy cunt, juices and cum drooling off of it onto her toned rear. Lilly looks back at him and smiles, "Is it wrong that I love feeling this way?"

Tom shakes his head, "Not at all, because I really like it too."

The two kiss for a moment before parting once again. "I want to get on top." Lilly says, gently pushing Tom onto his back. Tom lets himself fall backwards onto the bed, holding his cock vertically for her. Lilly positions herself over him, rubbing her drooling cunt. She grabs Tom's member and sinks down onto it, groaning as she is once again filled up. She starts to bounce up and down, leaving half of his cock buried inside her before sinking back down onto it. Tom's hands play with her soft breasts, thumbs tracing gently over Lilly's nipples. Lilly quickly picks up speed and is soon bouncing up and down on Tom's cock, throwing herself down onto him over and over again. She stops to catch her breath, grinding on him for a moment.

"Turn around. I want to see that sexy ass bouncing on my cock."

Lilly smiles, "I love it when you talk to me like that." She gets up off of Tom's cock, a strand of grool and cum falling out of her. She turns around and faces away from him, once again aiming his cock at her waiting cunt. She sinks down onto it, her pussy making a wet sloppy sound as she takes his length. Her tied back hair dangles in a single strand down her to the middle of her back. Planting her hands on the bed, Lilly leans forward and starts bouncing up and down on Tom, her moans once again filling the air.

Tom watches as Lilly's tight, young ass bounces up and down, taking his cock into her velvety warmth over and over again. He places a hand on her ass, holding it there for a second, before raising it up and bringing it down hard. Lilly moans at the impact. She leans forward and wiggles her ass, inviting Tom to spank her again. Her ass cheeks part slightly, giving Tom a glimpse of her tight looking asshole. Tom raises up his same hand and brings it down against her ass a second time, causing Lilly to groan once again.

She places her hands on the bed and begins to bounce up and down on Tom's hard cock once again, impaling herself over and over. His whole length easily slides in and out of her sloppy cunt as her shapely rear jiggles every time she slams it into Tom's pelvis, only now a red handprint is slowly becoming visible on it. As she bounces up and down, her pussy lips hug Tom's length, as if not wanting it to leave her body.

The motions of Lilly, accompanied by her moans and the wet slurping noise coming from her pussy is enough to push Tom over the edge. For the second time in one night, Lilly feels the warm rushing sensation as Tom shoots more cum into her vagina.

+++

Joe's heart pounds as he opens the door to Avery's room. Immediately, he is hit by the smell of sex and Avery's musky odor. She can't be too angry with me, she clearly hooked up with Tom. He thinks, looking his naked girlfriend over from head to toe. I guess she swallowed his cum or something. I don't see any on her body.

As Joe closes the door behind him he feels Avery's intense gaze. "I thought you said no people we're close too. My little sister is pretty close to me."

"And Tom is my best friend. He's close to me." Joe says, turning to face Avery. Her expression is stone cold for a moment before a small smile grows on her lips. "What?" Joe asks.

Avery shrugs as her smile keeps growing, "Well, here's my naked boyfriend, fresh from fucking my sister and here i am, fresh from fucking his best friend. I think you know what this means..."

Joe starts to smile, "It's time for us to have sex, like after a normal swap night?"

Avery nods, "We'll call this a cheat night, how about that?"

"Deal!" Joe jumps on the bed with Avery and the two begin to passionately kiss as Avery begins to stroke Joe's hardening cock. His hands begin to creep over her body, grabbing her breasts and gently squeezing her nipples. They part and Joe's lips find Avery's rubbery nipple. He swirls his tongue around her areola before his lips begin to suck on her nipple. Avery sighs with pleasure as his fingers find her engorged clit and begin to rub it.

"Keep that up and I'm gonna cum..."

"I won't let you until you tell me what you and Tom did." Joe says, momentarily pulling away from Avery's chest.

Just like usual... Avery thinks. "I started by letting him feel me up in the pool. His fingers were inside me and he was making me so wet... fuck babe..." She pauses as she lets out a low groan. "Then we come up here and I close the door. I start to suck him off, making sure to get his whole cock in my mouth."

"Then what baby?" Joe asks, kissing her on the lips for a second.

"Then Tom undressed me and starting to go down on me and started fingering me. I was so wet and begging him to fuck me. I get up on my hands and knees and he starts to fuck me. I cum so quickly..." She gasps out again as Joe rubs her clit with renewed vigor. "Fuck... I'm gonna cum soon..."

"Finish the story." Joe says.

"Then he pulled my hair back before I made him cum deep inside me. It felt so good having a hot load in my cunt like that." Avery rushes out. Her thighs are quivering as she tries to hold back her orgasm.

"Cum for me baby. Cum for me slut." Joe says, going back to sucking on her nipples and furiously rubbing her clit. Avery cries out with pleasure as she cums, her whole body trembling. Her eyes close and her mouth hangs open in an O-shape as she rides out her powerful orgasm.

After a moment, she recovers, and looks at Joe. "Now before your cock goes in me, I want to hear the details about you and Lilly." She lies on her side, next to Joe, rubbing the head of his cock over her drooling entrance. Her juices and some of Tom's cum coats the head of Joe's cock. Joe resists the urge to slip past her delicate folds into her creamy tunnel.

"Well, as you and Tom started to feel each other, her and I slipped inside. We made our way to the bedroom where she gave me quite the show on the way up the stairs."

"What did she do?" Avery asks, leaning in and kissing Joe on the lips quickly.

"She pulled up her bikini bottoms so far it looked like she wasn't wearing any. Your sister has a pretty nice ass."

Avery nods, "Then in the bedroom?"

Joe rubs his head in between Avery's creamy lips several times before answering, "I kissed her and started to undress her, kissing my way down her naked body. I ate her out and made her cum before she sucked me off."

"Keep going... tell my how you fucked my innocent little sister." Avery begs.

"She was on her back and we started slow, getting her used to me. Then she got really horny and started to ride my cock. She was really energetic and loved the sex. Then I shot my cum deep inside her."

Avery nods, rubbing her clit with one hand as the other rests on Joe's chest. "Fuck me like you did my sister." She begs, grabbing his cock and sliding it into her gooey pussy. Joe sinks down to the hilt inside her and begins to slowly pump in and out.

"Your so wet baby..." He groans.

"And your cock feels so good..." Avery coos back, grabbing his hips in an attempt to get him to fuck her faster.

"Slow down baby, you wanted the same treatment Lilly got." Joe says, slowly pumping in and out of Avery's creamy cunt. Avery sighs with pleasure as Joe continues to gently fuck her, alternating between caressing her breasts and rubbing her clit. Avery feels herself being worked to another orgasm. She closes her eyes and kisses Joe on the lips, getting as close to him as she can.

"I need it harder right now..." Avery pleads, parting from Joe, her hand pressed against his chest.

Joe smiles, "Lilly was on top of me."

Avery grins as she pulls away from him. "You just want to watch my tits bounce as I ride you."

Joe shrugs, "That's not something I'm opposed to." Avery jokingly rolls her eyes as she positions herself above her boyfriend. Her inner thighs glisten with everything that has been leaking out of her. She puts the tip of Joe's cock in her and sinks down onto it, her hands on her hips.

"Like this?" Avery asks, slowly bouncing up and down.

"Her hands were on my chest."

Avery grins and plants her hands on Joe's chest. "Like this?" She asks, starting to bounce up and down on him a little faster.

"Exactly like that..." Joe sighs with pleasure. Avery shakes her head and keeps bouncing up and down, slowly picking up the pace. After a moment, she is rapidly bouncing up and down, the sound of skin slapping on skin drowned out by the wet noises that occurs every time she sinks back down onto Joe. Avery's breathing starts to grow heavier as she once again nears orgasm.

"Fuck... I'm getting close babe..." She groans, reaching down to rub her clit.

"Cum for me baby..." Joe moans back to her. Avery closes her eyes and starts to ride him with renewed vigor. After a couple more seconds, her whole body begins to tremble as she starts to cum. Keeping her hands on Joe's chest, Avery keeps grinding on him as her cunt spasms around his cock. Joe gently plays with her breasts and soon, Avery sits back up and looks down at her boyfriend.

Her face is red and she is starting to sweat. "You close?" She asks.

"Getting there... yeah." Joe replies, gently rubbing Avery's clit. His finger comes away soaked with juices. Avery pulls up off of his cock, a strand of her juices connecting it to her pussy. It glistens with a mixture of cum and vaginal fluids.

"And now you get to look at my ass." Avery says with a grin. She starts to bounce up and down again, her ass jiggling with every impact against Joe's pelvis. She once again begins to ride him hard as his hand caresses her side, sliding down, over her hip and to the top of her thigh before making its way back up her body. Avery's grunts are soon joined by Joe's as he is worked to orgasm as well.

Generalgums
Generalgums
1,161 Followers