Avery and Lilly

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Generalgums
Generalgums
1,162 Followers

"I'm close baby..." He groans.

"In me babe..." Avery sighs, throwing herself completely down onto his member. She moans softly to herself as rope after rope of his hot cum shoots deep into her, coating the inside of her cunt. Avery feels his cock start to deflate and gets off of it and lies on the bed next to Joe. She slides her hand down her body and feels some of his cum leaking out onto her labia folds. She slips a tentative finger inside of herself.

"Still horny?" Joe asks.

Avery nods, "A bit... it's weird. I know I should be pissed at you for having sex with my sister... but I'm not. I'm kind of turned on by it."

"And I'm turned on by the idea of Tom fucking you."

Avery is silent for a moment, "I want to try something but only if you agree to it. And to never talk about this to anyone else!"

"I agree."

Avery hesitates, wondering if she should really tell him. "Okay, we go get Tom and Lilly, then you fuck her while he fucks me. And we do this all together."

Joe is silent for a moment, before he replies, "We could try it and see what happens."

Avery smiles, "Thank you for being so understanding. Let's go." She stands up, feeling more of the cum start to drool out of her as her and Joe cross the room. She opens the door and walks out, feeling Joe's hand caressing her ass. She listens outside of Lilly's room for a moment, and after hearing nothing, opens the door slowly and silently.

Lilly is just starting to lie down next to Tom and is looking at the door. "Oh my god!" She squeaks, covering up her breasts with one arm and her vagina with the other. Tom looks over as well, a confused expression on his face.

Avery sits down on the edge of the bed, "Hey guys... Joe and I wanted to try something new for us. We want to swap with you guys."

"Swap?" Lilly asks.

"Tom and I have sex while you and Joe have sex." She replies.

Lilly hesitates, looking between Tom and Joe, her hand slowly dropping away from her breasts. She looks at Tom who just shrugs and says "Why not?"

Avery smiles at Joe then turns back to Tom as the two begin to passionately kiss. Lilly looks at Joe who quickly closes the distance between the two of them. His hands once again begin to feel her naked body as a finger starts to easily slip in and out of her soiled pussy. The two of them kiss for a second before Lilly pulls away, " We're all doing this right here?" She asks. Joe nods and goes back to kissing her. She lets his tongue into her mouth while she starts to slowly stroke his cock. She feels him start to grow hard in her hand.

Avery feels Tom's hardening cock pressing against her stomach. She starts to rub against his cock, feeling it quickly become erect. She kisses him one last time and gets down on the bed and takes the tip of his cock into her mouth. She begins to bob her head up and down, tasting the combination of her sister's pussy and semen. She feels a leg slide between her own. A quick glance over her shoulder shows that it is Lilly's leg as she is lying on her stomach, starting to give Joe a blowjob.

Avery returns to bobbing her head up and down on Tom's cock, taking more and more of it into her mouth. Once the whole length is covered in her spit, she slowly strokes it. "Want to fuck me?" She asks, smiling up at Tom.

"Yes!" he replies, a smile on his face. Avery gets on her hands and knees facing Lilly and Joe. She looks back over her shoulder and wiggles her ass to tease Tom. She moans softly as she feels Tom's cock sink into her creamy pussy.

Lilly looks over at her sister and sees her moaning with pleasure as Tom slowly slides in and out of her. She holds Joe's cock up vertically and slowly lowers herself onto it. She leans down and the two of them kiss for a moment before she plants her hands on his chest and begins to bounce up and down on his member.

The air is filled with sounds of the girls moans and the squelching noises coming from their cum filled vaginas. Avery watches Lilly bouncing up and down on her boyfriends cock, while Tom fucks her from behind. "Fuck... keep going..." She moans, reaching between her legs to rub her clit. She closes her eyes and just enjoys the feeling of Tom pumping in and out of her slick cunt.

Lilly bounces up and down on Joe's hard cock, occasionally glancing over at her older sister. Avery's hair is matted with sweat and disheveled from sex. "Shit, that's so good!" Lilly calls out, starting to grind on Joe, catching her breath. She slides off of his cock and lies down on the bed, looking up at Joe and rubbing her clit. Joe takes the hint, stroking his cock as he slips the tip past her puffy outer lips into her drooling hole.

Joe grabs her legs and puts them up on his shoulders before grabbing the back of her thighs and sinking his cock deep into her. "Fuck..." Lilly moans, feeling herself being worked to another orgasm. Joe continues pounding away at her, as Lilly's breathing grows heavier, before she cries out with pleasure. Her pussy clamps down on Joe's cock, just as he starts to shoot his load into her once again.

Lilly lies on the bed, trembling and fingers slowly working her clit as Joe's cum coats her insides for the second time that day. After a moment, Joe slips his now soft cock from her drooling pussy, as a strand of cum begins to slide past her lips. The two turn to Avery and Tom, watching as Tom starts to fuck her harder and harder. Lilly watches as with every thrust, Avery's shapely ass jiggles from the force. Tom's grunts quickly become louder and louder as he starts to cum.

Avery opens her eyes and sees Joe shooting his load deep into her younger sister. From the expression on Lilly's face, she is enjoying her own orgasm. Avery smiles, feeling Tom's thrusts grow harder and harder, before his cock begins to twitch, shooting a third load into her already overflowing cunt.

Tom slides out of her as a mixture of cum and juices drools past her lips onto her inner thighs. Avery smiles at the guys, "Holy shit... this was one hell of a night." Joe and Tom nod and laugh in agreement. Avery sighs, "But I think my sister and I have a bit to talk about now so if you guys could please leave." Joe nods, "Sounds good baby, talk to you tomorrow?"

"Of course." Avery says, as the two kiss on the lips. Joe and Tom grab their clothes from around the house and dress before making their way outside. Once the door closes, Avery turns to her sister.

"Look, I'm so sorry, I didn't think Joe was going to hook up with me! Please don't be mad at me!" Avery begs. Lilly looks her younger sister up and down. Her hair is tied back in a ponytail, she smells like sweat and cum, her thighs are covered in a mixture of pussy juices and semen and her lips are parted from repeated fuckings. She makes no effort to hide her naked body from her older sister.

Avery smiles as she looks over her own body, which quite similar to her sister's, especially her thighs and pussy. "Look Lilly, I was kind of angry with you at the start. But now, I'm not really... it was pretty hot I think."

Lilly swallows, "I think it was kind of hot too."

Avery grins ear to ear, "Good, now come on, let's go get cleaned off." Lilly starts to smile as Avery leads the way to the bathroom. She turns on the hot water and steps into the shower, motioning for Lilly to follow her in. "Come on, we just had sex in front of each other. This is nothing."

Lilly thinks for a moment before stepping into the shower with her sister. "I feel like a slut." She finally says, watching her sister clean the cum off of her body.

Avery turns to face her. "Why?"

"I just had sex with two guys, I'm full of cum and I'm a bit sore."

Avery laughs, "I am too! But i had a great time. Don't worry about it." With that, she leans in and kisses Lilly on the lips. Lilly pulls away after a second, her heart pounding in her chest. Did that really just happen? She asks herself, before starting to kiss her sister back, more passionately this time.

After a moment, the two part once again and Avery steps out of the way, "Shower is all yours." She says. Lilly nods and cleans herself off. Once the girls are done they towel off and head back to Avery's room. Lilly sits on the edge of the bed and sighs. "What's wrong?" Avery asks, putting an arm around her.

"I just hate going to bed alone after sex."

Avery smiles, "I think the two of us could sleep together tonight. But I have a personal rule for cuddling after sex."

"What's that?"

Avery stares at Lilly, "No clothes are allowed."

Lilly starts to smile, "That's fine with me." She says, unwrapping the towel from around her body and tossing it away. Avery does the same and crawls under the covers. Lilly slips in next to her and the naked sisters face each other, arms wrapped around each others back. They start to gently kiss each other on the lips, before their kisses grow more and more passionate. Avery's hand moves to her sister's breast, cupping it while her fingers rub Lilly's nipple.

The sisters part and Lilly sighs, "I've never done this with a girl before." Avery smiles as she guides her sister's hand over her body to her breast, letting it rest there and get used to the feeling of touching another woman.

"Want to go all the way with a woman?" Avery asks.

Lilly nods, "It's something I want to try. But definitely not tonight. My vagina needs some rest after all that!"

Avery giggles, "Mine too. But mom and dad aren't going to be home until Sunday. And there's still a fair amount we can do without going below the waist."

Lilly grins and leans in, kissing her sister on the lips once again, this time, grabbing Avery's breast on her own. Lilly soon finds her older sister feeling her breasts, her fingers working her nipples as they quickly grow hard. The two sisters part once again, "I'm kind of glad mom and dad left us alone all weekend."

Avery nods, "Tomorrow, I'll show you a couple things I think you're going to like."

"I can't wait!" Lilly replies, before her and Avery begin to kiss once again.

Generalgums
Generalgums
1,162 Followers