All Comments on 'Avery's Desire Pt. 02'

by Chancem77

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Intense chapter. I feel like this isn't the end of mike though

kurlanskykurlanskyover 6 years ago
Damn

What Mikey did was messed up...I wonder how avery will recover from this. Hopefully his plans with Brian pan out. And Mikey stays away.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
WOW

This is hot!! What is Mikey's problem? If you love someone you are not going to have your tongue in their pussy. What is his version of love? I first thought Avery was going to take him back and then the jerk goes and rape him. Whats going on with Brian? I think him and Avery has some kind of connection. Whats up with Rick? Is he really a virgin? This is such a good storyline, I cannot wait to read the rest.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
wow...just wow

wow i feel so bad for Avery what the hell is wrong with Mikey ffs? This is an awesome story and an awesome series. I can't wait to read more. Please keep writing!

JayHlovesC2018JayHlovesC2018over 6 years ago
wow

really good chapter. Mike is a real asshole. What did Avery ever see in him anyway he sounds like a psycho. can't wait to see how things pan out for avery. he seems like such a sweet kid and he deserves to be happy. well done!

OliveoraOliveoraover 3 years ago
My god that was so intense

What's going to happen ..too bad .....their band was doing so well

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Wow!

That was stunning! I’m captivated. Avery is so sweet and I hope Brian isn’t jerking him around. I did think Mikey would try to get him back but what he did was awful. Glad Avery struck to his guns. Hope he finds happiness.

Jerome_PlamondonJerome_Plamondonover 2 years ago

Well, whatever STD Brian has, Mikey just volunteered for.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userChancem77@Chancem77
Hello, my name is Chance. I'm a 44 year old (45 in October) gay man, happily married with three kids. My oldest just graduated from college and the two youngest are in high school. I also have a dog, and one cat that is my own, and multiple strays that I feel the need to feed ...

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES