All Comments on 'Avery's Desire Pt. 13'

by Chancem77

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

So glad you’re back! Amazing chapter!

uniliveunilivealmost 6 years ago

I didn't read it yet but I'm glad to see you're back with a new chapter :)

Chancem77Chancem77almost 6 years agoAuthor
Thanks :)

Thank you both. Took me a while but I got it done. :) Chapter 14 is already done and awaiting approval.

JRSONJRSONalmost 6 years ago

I was very happy to see & read another chapter in this series. I've been watching constantly and waiting for more. It was very well done Chancem77.

Avery just has to recover, at least to the point that he can! I'm happy to see him already coming around and being able to remember almost everything after the brutality he has suffered. It will obviously be a long and painful road to recovery.

This sick and twisted piece of shit Mikey needs to be stopped immediately before he can harm anyone else or finished the job with Avery! He is now a serious flight risk. The Cops should have charged him with something and kept him locked up until they can prove the crime! Maybe the boys need to all put there heads together and handle this horrific situation themselves, because he is obviously not finished.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Yeeeeeeee

Your back yipeeeeeeee haven't read it yet rushed straight her in excitement know it will be just as awesome as the rest hope you are all healed up and feeling better so so glad you are back never never stop writing you are so so talented and thanks for brightening our day we love you

geemeedeegeemeedeealmost 6 years ago

Really good chapter. The way you informed us about the extent of Avery’s injuries was clever. And Mikey’s mental illness reminds me of a certain man supposedly in charge of this country (USA) ...

One suggestion: When you change points of view, put asterisks or something before and after, so the shift isn’t so jarring. When it first happened here, I thought Rick was having an out-of-body experience. LOL

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
YAY!

OMG, I have been waiting for this next chapter so eagerly! I was worried that you would never post again. Well, it was worth the wait, excellent writing as usual. Can't wait for the next instalment. Please don't keep us hanging on for so long next time!

3673

Chancem77Chancem77almost 6 years agoAuthor
sorry about the POV confussion

I went back and looked over the story and yeah, there should have been a page break ( the horizontal line) where Avery's POV started. It was due to bad editing on my part probably from so many lapses in days I spent working on it due to my being in recovery from back surgery. Sorry about that. :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Felt like an eternity!

Seriously, this story was so amazing and every single time I checked in and didn’t see an update I’d go to the authors page to make sure I hadn’t somehow missed it! Love this story, hope we don’t have to wait so long for chapter 14! ❤️😍❤️ Uggg and I can’t wait for them to nail Mikeys ass!

Jayece12Jayece12almost 6 years ago
Loved it!!

Man I was so ready for this chapter. Glad you're out of surgery and doing well. I've missed seeing you and your updates. I absolutely love this story and all the twists and turns it's taken. You have a gift for this. Like everyone else can't wait to see what you come up with for Mikey. Can't wait to see him get his. Thank you for this chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
OMG WOW!!!

This had me glued to my seat.. I was so happy for the last sentence... WOW!!! I cannot wait to read the next chapter... Such amazing writing... I love your Stories and your writings...this story keeps me totally interested!!! Thank you for sharing such great writing....

CocoPop1CocoPop1almost 2 years ago

Avery 😭😭😭. I know it’s been 4 years since the last comment but this story is a gem 💎

Chancem77Chancem77almost 2 years agoAuthor

Thank you so much for your comments :)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userChancem77@Chancem77
Hello, my name is Chance. I'm a 44 year old (45 in October) gay man, happily married with three kids. My oldest just graduated from college and the two youngest are in high school. I also have a dog, and one cat that is my own, and multiple strays that I feel the need to feed ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES