All Comments on 'Avery's Desire Pt. 22'

by Chancem77

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
GREAT STORY!!!!

This was a great story. Hope your next one is just as great. Keep up the good work!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Awesome story !

Your story was incredible on several levels and racked with emotion, love, reconciliation, growth and suspense! Glad you finished it quickly before we forgot about it and never returned! ENCORE! ENCORE!

remy247remy247about 5 years ago

Thank you. Wonderful storey. Now I need to go dry my eyes!

The_VampirePrinceThe_VampirePrinceabout 5 years ago
Amazing

This series has been my favourite thing to come back to and has changed the way i see the world, you are an amazing author and really need to make more stories. This deserves to win the contest and stay there, right at the top

Hopefully not the last time

-The_VampirePrince

Chancem77Chancem77about 5 years agoAuthor
TY all

Thank you all for your comments. I am currently working on another story and will post the first chapter to it within the next few days.

Tink22004Tink22004over 4 years ago
Wonderful

I could not stop reading tbis story. It was so good! I loved all the characters and your writing style. I loved that we got so many different points of veiw during the story even with the smaller characters it added so much to the story. Seriously one of the best stories I have read on this site.

BlowPopJBlowPopJover 3 years ago
Beautiful

I absolutely love this story!!!

Chancem77Chancem77over 3 years agoAuthor
Thank you

There is a rewritten version of this story available on Amazon.

Check out my website to learn more.

http://www.chancemcginnis.me/

OliveoraOliveoraover 3 years ago
I hate to see the end when it's a good story

I am so happy and sad ..happy because it was a wonderful work and sad coz it ended

Ginger630Ginger630about 3 years ago

Oh. My. God. This story has everything!!!!! My heart is still beating fast. Rick and Avery are so adorable together. I’m so glad Mike got what he deserved. Bravo to this amazing story!!!

StraycatndcStraycatndcover 1 year ago

Simply fantastic from start to finish! Predictably? I think not. I was expecting Mikey to steal the prize money and run off. I just could not put this down. All of the characters that you created are realistic and totally believable! And I think I might be in love with Avery myself. The fact that he really is a ginger ignites my fire for him. The lyrics to his song brought tears to my eyes! I’ll check out your Amazon page. These story’s are so worth the price of admission!

Chancem77Chancem77over 1 year agoAuthor

Thank you so much for the comment. Just to let you and other readers know, the published novel has some rewrites to it that I think have made the story even better. The full length novel can be found on my amazon page along with my other works.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userChancem77@Chancem77
Hello, my name is Chance. I'm a 44 year old (45 in October) gay man, happily married with three kids. My oldest just graduated from college and the two youngest are in high school. I also have a dog, and one cat that is my own, and multiple strays that I feel the need to feed ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES