All Comments on 'Avery's Exposure'

by writingsomethingnew

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Loved the entire story

Loved the detail of everything. The emotional turmoil that Avery went through starting with asking Issac to be at the center, her showing off her body, him and her as they started their day, through the detailed processing at the center, the punishment, and then the start of a beautiful partnership at the reception desk. I would probably have liked a bit more of what happened afterwards such as: did they talk about the punishments on the way home; did they kiss and what where their feelings at the time; when they stripped each other in the bedroom; what each thought as Avery gave away her virginity; what did they talk about after having sex. Well done. Very nicely written. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Favorite author/stories

These are absolutely my favorite stories ever!!! I think about going to a punishment center every time I masturbate. I only wish they were real.

I cannot WAIT to read about the dilations and chemical punishments.

If I had any suggestions it would be for more unavoidable, embarrassing exposure as the lead up to the punishment. Like perhaps the center runs out of robes. Or the prisoner needs to be transported to another center (naked, of course) due to technical reasons. Or there is an equipment malfunction and a prisoner is stuck while extra technicians are called in to solve the problem. Or they are disrobed, then return to a waiting area where there are some clothed folks who can somehow see them. Or there is a mix up and a prisoner's possessions and clothing are lost.

Keep them coming!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Another great story, thank you for your work.

Great story, I like how you maintain high quality of your stories. I would rank it right behind the first Gracie's punishment. The description of their relationship during the story gave it a nice depth. The different points of view were also good.

By chemical irritation you mean something like capsaicin cream applied on private parts? I would like to read more about it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

As usual great descriptions not just of the punishments, but the feelings of each one in the story. Love the romance all though it was only in their minds was quite refreshing, It made (me) a reader want the two to become one.. thanks for sharing. I hope we will seem more stories of the judicial center.........Pappasleaze!

EquilibriumorEminenceEquilibriumorEminenceover 3 years ago
Once again, great story

I really enjoyed having two people's perspective. As usual, you did a marvelous job of conveying people's feelings. I love how your characters are able to find the things they love in themselves and use these moments for growth.

jimtujimtuover 3 years ago
Great story

Very well written. Two people’s perspective is great.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

So good. Keep them coming!

argeelogargeelogover 3 years ago

5 stars, but, this story needs at least another followup chapter. Its too good to pass up !

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
3* needs some work

1st, *WAY* 2 much spacing---needs larger paragraphs, much less empty space; 2nd, since group---should also tell story of 1 other woman being spanked,

3rd, Many women (many stories about this!) R Perverts & Exhibitionists, & would *ENJOY* such a "Punishment" so it would B pleasure rather than pain (this should B noted & reasons/method behind sys explained; ) + Would B much more suitable as Punishment if Male in charge of Females, (so ENF factor) to maximise punishment;

Also if she was to be "spread" open (as described) much more likely she'd let her BF at least see her fully nude (not just bra/panties)

Gym52Gym52almost 3 years ago

Great work,

A beautifully prepared and interestingly written story, with the thoughts and feelings of the victim and her suitor described in detail.

Thank you for posting this excellent piece of work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

A quite superb story from my favourite ( yes, that IS how you spell it, I'm a Brit! ) writer.

Thank you.

PrimavoltaPrimavoltaover 1 year ago

A fascinating story.... never read anything like this

redrum10redrum104 months ago

Another great story. Really like the way the characters are developed in all of your stories, you really get to know the characters & therefore makes one more engaged in your stories. Scene setting is incredible & different view points throughout the body of your work is really interesting & thought out. You are by far my favourite author on here & really hope you write further stories. Thank you very much for taking the

time to write such fantastic tales.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userwritingsomethingnew@writingsomethingnew
I appreciate all comments and private messages! If you pass on your email when leaving me a PM, I almost always reply. I especially love suggestions (for both content and style) and feedback so I can continue to grow as a writer and create better stories.