All Comments on 'Avery's Night of Punishment'

by JustGoWithIt

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
ShadowRosieShadowRosieover 3 years ago

Why isn't she calling 911? First chance, she needs to. Get to a hospital and also tell the police about her kidnapping and assault. Being held against your will is kidnapping. Don't be stupid. You are your own best chance.

JustGoWithItJustGoWithItover 3 years agoAuthor

Reminder from the author - this is a fictional story of a fictional scene and all fictional characters are fictionally consenting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
She is ok with this abuse?

Ok, in this story Avery is ok that her ass is torn by Ben's cock in her ass. No lube? Brad (Sir) gently takes her up to bed after wiping her down. He cares nothing that there is blood seeping from her ass? What other aftercare? Was there no safe word?What was so rough about her week that Brad (Sir) decided to punish her so badly? He even set her up on a night that was not in a role play night. As far as we know nothing happened on that night out with Nicole. Avery wanted some fun. Brad is a boyfriend. What did Nicole get out of it by helping set up her friend for such abuse? Oh, Avery and Brad will probably get married and have a bunch of kids. I liked the story but the torn ass and bleeding without any remorse did make a sad ending.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

This story is hot. Would like to have seen some more aftercare after the brutal scene she endured.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The last few lines tacked on don’t make this a consenting situation.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

i would be horrified of him i would never want to be in the same room as him again i would call the hospital then once i am healed i would go to the cops and report domestic violence and get a resraining order against him and ben

feministsubfeministsubalmost 2 years ago

This would have been really hot if it wasn't for the blood. The fact that they physically injured her just crossed over from hot to ouuuccchhhh nooooo

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Just the wrong side of painful, especially with the blood and actual physical damage. The next morning is going to still be painful. I get it's fantasy but also get why people are squigged out by it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Ending sucked. Made no sense

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Whoo, k-i-n-k-y! Yeah, the blood wasn't good, but god, what a DP.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Thankfully this is completely fictional, as the author pointed out. The biggest problem with this fictional tale is that it’s a fictional tale of an abusive arsehole masquerading as a Dom who on the surface of it may well be bipolar, fictionally bipolar obviously. Sadly it’s not something I recognise as BDSM, fictional or otherwise.

The author points out that everyone fictionally consented but it was made very clear in the body of the story that she very definitely withdrew said consent. Actual physical (duh bleeding and torn) or mental harm (due to loss of trust) is not sexy at all.

Even those with blood kinks wouldn’t normally achieve that goal in this way.

Aside from that faux pas your writing style is great. I can see how a lot of negative comments might put you off writing but I hope you find the inspiration to write more.

Thanks for sharing

Tess (uk)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous