Avery's Night of Punishment

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Laying down, Sir pulls Avery on top of him, "I want you to ride me, Baby." By this point, Avery is so tired, she almost feels disconnected from her body. There's a numbness that is settling over her. As she lowers herself onto Sir's cock, she feels the familiar stretching pressure in her pussy. She lets herself go slowly, letting her body adjust and open. Finally, she's able to settle all the way down, exhaling at the ecstasy coursing through her body.

Too soon, Sir has instructions, "Ok baby, this is it. I want you to lean forward, and Ben is going to take your ass."

"No-no, I can't, please," Avery moves to unseat herself.

"No! Don't move," Sir presses her down onto his cock, "You're going to do this! I've had just about enough of your attitude. Behave, or I can make this a million times worse for you, I promise."

Avery gives up, pressing her face into Sir's chest as Ben moves into position behind them.

"Breathe, Darling," Sir demands as Ben spreads her cheeks and his fat cock head is against her sore and abused asshole. Stuck between them and unable to move, Avery can only scream as she feels Ben's cock penetrate her hole. She feels the blood rush to her face as pain spreads through her, "Ahhh!!!" She cries out biting down on Sir's chest.

"Ok, stop there Ben, give her a moment," Sir and Ben don't let up their grips on her hips, keeping her locked in position. Blood leaks around Ben's cock head from Avery's split asshole, but he was expecting this so he isn't fazed.

All Avery can do is cry as she tries to escape their invading cocks. Pain courses through her body and she feels like her whole lower half is on fire.

"I c-can't take it, p-please s-stop," Avery cries into Sir's chest.

"Shh, I know, you're doing so well. Such a good girl," Sir strokes her back. "Ben, take her all the way."

Avery screams as Ben pushes his cock all the way into her ass, forcing her to take all of him impossibly deep.

"Mmm, fuck yes, you pussy is so tight right now, Baby," Sir ignores Avery's cries and grinds his cock against her cervix.

As Avery continues to cry and beg, Ben and Sir fuck her deeply. They work up a rhythm, careful to keep both of their cocks inside her at the same time, forcing her body to stretch. Every few moments, Avery begs them to stop, but they are lost in their own pleasures and eventually she has no voice left. Ben pistons in and out of her asshole, her torn opening making him even harder. Sir grinds his cock into her cunt over and over, aware but not caring that he's bruising her cervix with his force. Finally, they cum inside her, leaving Avery sobbing into a pillow as their semen and her blood leaks from her holes.

Eventually, Ben leaves and Sir tends to Avery. He wipes a warm cloth over her ass and pussy, cleaning her up as best he can. Gently, he carries her upstairs to bed.

The next morning when Avery wakes, she feels a blissful haze. Her body is so relaxed, and sore, that she feels like she's had the most amazing full body massage... and she has, in a way. As the previous evening's events rush through her head she stares up at Brad, amazed.

"Morning baby," Brad looks down at her with a smirk.

"Mmm, morning," she cuddles into his side. "So, tell me, how did you know?"

Brad laughs lightly, "I gave Noelle the Molly and told her to call you."

"You didn't!"

"I'm sorry your week was so rough baby, I just wanted to make it up to you."

12