Avi's Life experiences Pt. 02

Story Info
Avi and Aishu make a movie in a movie theatre.
1.4k words
4.33
7k
00

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 01/01/2024
Created 05/20/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Avi's Life experiences - Part 2

Hi Everyone, this is Avi from Bangalore. I am back with my next experience. This was in the first year of college. I have already mentioned about my previous girlfriend Aishu. She's a mallu dusky in colour and around 5'4 ft and had a beautiful set of 34C boobs.

After our last encounter at her home, we were really horny and eagerly waiting for the exams to get over. After it was over, we told our parents one more was left and we planned a day out. It was a hot humid Tuesday morning and she was making it even hotter by wearing a shirt and frock(long skirt). She looked absolutely stunning and she hopped on to my bike. We roamed around the city since we booked a movie in the afternoon. We reached the theatre and checked into our seats.

This theatre is one of a kind in our hometown. After their renovation, they had some couple seats which were two seats together made like a sofa. I booked a corner one in top end of these seats for a little privacy. To this day, I cannot recollect what movie was running but I remember everything we did there.

The movie started and we held our hands together looking at each other smiling

Aishu: I missed you

Avi: I missed you too baby

I lean forward and kiss her on the lips and we kiss after sooo long and it was intense. She was really into it and sucked my tongue ruthlessly. I started getting hard and she was noticing it. There was no one to her right and I kept a helmet on my left to avoid any onlookers.

Aishu: Mmmm, Little avi is getting hard it looks like

Avi: He's getting bigger second by second

Aishu: I missed him so much too, I wanna see him now

Avi: All yours baby

She unzipped my jeans hastily and put her hands inside and brought my dick out and started jacking it whilst staring into my eyes. I looked at her hungrily and shifted my gaze to her boobs and back to her eyes.

Aishu: what?

Avi: you know what I am looking at

Aishu: No baby, people might see here

Avi: I missed those Baloons as well

Aishu: Fine, but only 2 buttons

She undid few of her buttons while continuing to giving me a handjob. I was looking at the cleavage and it was tempting. She was getting shy since I was looking at her like am gonna eat her so she moved her head down and started sucking my dick.

I was shocked and at the same time felt a euphoria state of pleasure. It was thrilling and sexy at the same time. I kept my hand on top of her head while she was juicing me. I looked around and no one was looking at us. I could not last longer and came in her mouth with full force. She was choking a bit.

She came back up and she looked so sexy with holding cum in her mouth.

Avi: Open your mouth baby

She opened her mouth showing cum and swirled it around with her tongue

Avi: Now let it drool to your chest.

It started from her chin, moved down to her neck and onto her cleavage and into the boobs. It was a beautiful sight to watch.

Aishu: I missed this (while wiping the cum from her body).

We gathered ourselves and the interval was coming. I left to get some snacks and she left to the restroom. We returned to our seats and the second half started. She was on my shoulder and I was holding her.

We kept kissing at every chance we got.

Aishu: I can't believe I gave you a blowjob in a theatre.

Avi: yeah even I can't believe my shy girl did that.

Aishu: you are making me so horny and slutty everyday bad boy

Avi: I like my girl being slutty just for me baby

Aishu: How about this?

She took my hand and placed it on her boobs. I could feel that she was not wearing a bra. I was delighted to touch her boobs over her shirt. She smiled so sexily that I kissed her right away.

Avi: That's my babygirl.

I held her chin up and looked straight into her eyes. I took a finger and traced along her chin, across her neck and to her shirt buttons. The top 2 buttons were already undone and I unbuttoned the third one and fourth one maintaining eye contact. She had only two buttons left. I came closer, kissing her lips and moving to her neck giving a hickey and finally to her boobs. I let the dress open a bit to the sides and see her boobs up close in the dark theatre. I could see her nipples hard and her body moving to and fro excited. I blew some hot hair on her nipple driving her crazy in anticipation and finally put her entire boob in my mouth and started sucking it like crazy.

Aishu: Mmmmm, go slow babbbbyyy

I was pressing her left boob with one hand and undoing the knots of her frock in another. She didn't notice it become undone because of all the pleasure to her boobs. I put my right hand inside her frock teased her cameltoe with my fingers while continuing to suck the juices out of her boobs.

Avi: How you feeling babygirl?

Aishu: you are making me crazy baby. I want to fuck you right here, right now

Avi: That will have to wait. For now let's get you to heaven

I put my fingers into her panty and inside her pussy and started massaging her clit. I kiss her hard staring into her eyes.

Aishu: Ahhh, I love you sooo much baby

Avi: I love you too baby. But do you trust me?

Aishu: Yes, I trust you baby with everything

Avi: Muaaahh. Now, say stop if you feel scared or uncomfortable okay?

Aishu: okay baby.

I look at those dreamy adorable eyes and unbutton the last few buttons of her long shirt that's tucked into her skirt. Then, I pull her frock slowly and she lifts her bum a little and lets me leave it at the floor. She's down to a long shirt and panties. I pull the panties to her knees and let it stay there. I look at her panties and it's having the wet spot. I pull her over me and make her sit in between my legs in the centre facing the screen. I kiss the nape of her neck and start pressing her boobs with my left hand. I use my right hand to tease her pussy and finger her slowly. She started moaning

Aishu: ahhhh baby faster

Avi: As you wish, babygirl

I started going faster and fingering quickly in and out and I could see that she was building up to an orgasm. I whisper into her ears slowly

Avi: Baby, your frock is on the floor and your shirt buttons are undone and your panty is at your ankles. You are almost naked in a movie theatre where anyone can see the screen hitting your beautiful body with light every now and then. How are you feeling babygirl?

Aishu: ahhhhhh I feel so slutty baby and I think i am gonna cum soon

Avi: Cum for me baby ... say my name and cum for me

I increase the pace fingering her pussy and pinching her nipples

Aishu: Ahhhhh, Avi, am cumming am cumming am cumming.

Avi: good girl

I take my fingers and put it in her mouth, she licks it clean like a pornstar. I let her to my side and look at her. She's lying on her back and I can see her boobs moving with her fast breathing and the view is tantalising. I let her recompose herself and wait for her to put on her clothes. She goes to the restroom to put on her bra. We leave the theatre before the climax gets over. We reach back home and she says she got her periods a few days early because of this.

Aishu: we will have to wait for our next adventure.

Avi: I have already planned it my love and it will be amazing

To be continued.