Avi's Life experiences Pt. 03

Story Info
Avi and Aishu in a waterpark. Valentine's Day Sluttiness.
1.2k words
3.73
5.7k
2
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 01/01/2024
Created 05/20/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Avi's Life experiences - Part 3

Hi Everyone, this is Avi from Bangalore. I am back with my next experience. During my second year of bachelors degree, Me and my girlfriend Aishu bunked the day and went to an almost deserted theme park for Valentine's Day. I already planned certain gift experiences and wanted her to enjoy the day. I took my car and picked her up and we left to the theme park.

She was wearing a loose kurta and palazzo type with shawl. I do love her in traditional attire but I wasn't sure she will be comfortable with the rides in the theme park.

Avi: Baby, you could have worn something like top and jeans nah?

Aishu: yeah I know babe, but this will be fine. Don't worry

Once we reached the parking lot of the theme park, she asked me to get down first and wait for a surprise. I waited for a few minutes and turned around to see my girl in a different attire.

She was wearing a white tank top and a jeans shorts, she let her hair loose and had sunglasses on. She posed a little raising her arms showing me the navel. I was struggling to find words to express her hotness. I just went and kissed her hard while she jumped on me. We continued Kissing for 10 minutes straight pushing her on the car hood and trees around us.

After we finished our make out session, we went inside the theme park and there were very few people there. We went to the land rides first and enjoyed it as much as we could. We kissed in all the land rides groping each other in every chance no one was seeing us. We finished our lunch and went to the changing rooms to change into nylon clothes for water rides.

We went to all the water rides and we went to the wave pool finally. We were fooling around in the wave pool kissing and groping each other when it started to rain suddenly. It felt so different, the pool was a bit warm however the rain droplets falling on us were cold. It was a mixture of warmth below our waist and chilled water falling on our face and hair. We kissed under the rain while the waves continued to hit us. It felt amazing and we continued to kiss underwater sometime.

Suddenly, I got a wicked idea and pulled her trousers and panties down. We were deep in the pool so no one could see that she was almost bottomless. She forgot about the world for a second and was kissing me intensely while I groped her ass, spreading her ass cheeks and enjoying the feel of my hand underwater on her ass. She also put her hand in my shorts and got hold of my rock hard cock.

We stared at each other eyes hornily while we masterbated each other underwater. She was jerking my cock up and down while I fingered her pussy inside and out. We both were aggressive and building up for a release when suddenly, we heard some sounds and saw people far away coming to our side. We had to readjust ourselves and control our lust.

The rain started pouring heavily and We were in full mood. I hurriedly took her out of the wave pool.

Aishu: Where you taking us baby?

Avi: Let's have an dirty adventure na sweetie

Aishu: Okay

I went near the men's washroom and pulled her in. She got shocked and scared

Aishu: Baby I am scared, someone will see and they will call the police

Avi: No one will see baby, it's raining outside and No one will come here. Trust me nah

Aishu: okay baby

We went inside to the corner stall and started making out. She got into the mood right away.

Aishu: Mmmm, This is naughty

Avi: Happy Valentine's Day baby girl

We hurriedly strip off each of our clothes and started groping each other naked. Aishu started jerking my cock while I was busy fondling her boobs. She was turned on and I could hear that the rain was still persisting outside. With that in mind, I turned her around facing the door with my cock under her pussy grazing it slightly while I caressed her boobs from behind.

Avi: Baby, I am gonna make it your best Valentine's Day ever

Aishu: How?

Avi: Like this

I opened the door and let it dangle. She got scared and tried to escape from my grasp.

Avi: Shhh Shh Shhh

Aishu: Babe someone ll come inside

Avi: Sweetie Trust me na. It is still raining outside

Aishu: Babe, No

I started massaging her pussy slowly during the conversation escalating her horny mood. I kissed her neck and licked the nape turning her on more while whispering slowly

Avi: Close your eyes sweetheart and surrender to me

Aishu: Mmmmmm, ohhhhkkkkkkkk

She closed her eyes as I said and let herself go. I played on all three places - her neck, boobs and pussy. I started increasing my pace and she started increasing her moans

Aishu: Baby!! Baby!! Babbbyyyyy!!!

Aishu: I am gonna cum

Aishu: I am gonna cummmm

Aishu: I am cumming, I am cumming, I am cumming.

She orgasmed with her legs trembling, losing her balance and I let her fall slowly to the floor where the pile of clothes laid. She sat on her ass looking at me satisfactory eyes. Meanwhile, I was just admiring my work with pride.

In a few minutes, I could hear some kids talking nearby and I knew they ll be coming to the restroom. I locked the door immediately. I was bit concerned now since there are people outside.

My horny girlfriend on the other hand thought of it as payback and an exciting thing to do and put her mouth to my hard dick. She was looking at me with such slutty eyes and pushed me to the door and starting sucking my dick like a maniac. She was very sloppy using lots of her saliva and grabbing my ass while she sucked my dick. She started sucking by balls and making a sound like kissing. I got so close to cumming because of the thrill of people outside. She let go of my dick for a second and said

Aishu: Happy Valentine's Day Baby

She was looking at me from below with saliva drooling here and there with a adorable yet slutty expression on her face making the moment unforgettable.

Aishu: This is my Valentine's Day gift

She grabbed my ass checks with her hands and slowly let my dick disappear in her mouth feeling her tongue slowly. She started deep throating my cock. She almost choked and I could hear that sound echoing. It brought me to my edge and I came deep inside her throat filling her up with every bit of cum from my balls. She literally drained me.

Aishu: I am full sweetie.

We dressed quickly and checked if everyone left and got out quietly without raising any suspicions. We played in the water rides for a while and left the park by evening. While driving back home, she was flashing me her boobs in the tank top whenever she could teasing me and my dick.

Avi: I will punish you for all these teasing sweetie.

Aishu: I am waiting for that darling.

To be continued