AVK - Alien vs. Klyntar Pt. 01

Story Info
An alien from space makes a girl forget her sorrows.
1.6k words
8.1k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*Note: I am not connected to Aliens, AVP, or Marvel Comics.*

Harriet Rosamund Griffith was lying in her bed. She was thinking about Henry, her boyfriend. Well, her ex-boyfriend. They had just broken up. "Just" as in "The door slammed as Henry left her apartment".

The door slammed as Henry left her apartment.

Harriet was seething with anger. She had given him the best sex ever, by his own admission! How dare he cheat on her!? If she had a knife at hand she would have gone to the window and flung it at Henry's back. Not that it would have hit him. The only way that would happen was if she aimed somewhere else. If she aimed it at him, it was more likely to bounce right back in her face than to hit him.

Harriet began to cry as she cursed Henry's big penis. She hoped whatever bitch he hooked up with next treated him like he had treated her. The last thing she remembered before falling asleep was the last time they had had sex, and hating herself for having enjoyed it.

As he stomped down the steps outside Harriet's porch, Henry Peterson Lovett began thinking about what to do. His parents had told him he was too old to be living at home at 34 years old. For the past 5 years he and Harriet had been great for each other. Well, at least he thought so. So what if he had been fucking some other bitch? Wasn't it enough for her to know it was best with her? Stupid bitch...

He checked his wallet, counting the bills he had managed to steal from Harriet. One, two, three hundred dollars exactly. He had about 20 dollars of his own, but even $320 wouldn't get him shit, much less an apartment. He sighed and thought about whether Harriet would take him back if he apologized. "I mean, it's only our second break-up..." he thought to himself. He was about to turn back when he heard a whistling sound coming from somewhere above him. The next thing he knew the ground shook before he was blown several yards forward, before he lost consciousness.

Harriet woke up as the entire building shook. What the fuck was that?! She ran over to the window, expecting to see Henry and getting ready to scream some more at him. "That bastard wants to come back, I'll bet" she muttered. She looked out and saw Henry fifty feet away from the center of a smoking hole in front of the building. What the hell had happened?

As soon as the meteorite had stopped sliding across the grass, the symbiote oozed out, making its way instinctively towards what happened to be Harriet's apartment.

What had happened? Should she go out and see if Henry was alright? And what was that dark thing oozing out of--whatthefuckit'smoving!

As Harriet gasped the symbiote sensed her astonishment and fear. Immediately it took stock of its surroundings and turned green, blending into the grass.

Where had it gone? Harriet could have sworn she had seen something...but then again she had literally just broken up. But there was definitely a rock from space setting fire to the yard, and she knew the rent would go up as a result. She didn't want to risk any more shit, not that she expected closing the window was going to stop whatever might or might not be out there. "Please don't let Tribbles be real" she said to nobody in particular. She had a soft spot for animals, and she knew that she would be unable to abandon such a helpless creature. She also knew what Tribbles do most of the time.

As she closed the window, the symbiote, which had quickly climbed up the building, reached her floor and slipped inside, dropping to the carpet.

Henry opened his eyes, trying to ignore the ringing in his ears. What hit him? He looked back to see the grass on fire...or something. As far as he knew, grass doesn't burn purple. He looked up to see Harriet's back before she walked away from the window.

Harriet stood at the window until Henry began to move. As he stood up, she saw that he seemed to be fine. No blood at least. As far as she was concerned, he was no concern of hers now that she was sure he was safe. She turned and walked into the living room of her apartment.

When the symbiote had hit the floor, it had also changed color to match it. It didn't like sudden drops: it couldn't blend in with its environment if it wasn't touching anything. It made it visible, vulnerable. Luckily, the biped at the window had not seen it since it had been busy watching something outside. Now it was pacing around, doing nothing in particular. The symbiote decided it was as good an opportunity as ever, so it began to emit strong pheromones into the air.

Harriet had just begun to calm down again when she noticed...something. All of a sudden she had a strong urge to fuck something. It didn't matter who or what, all that mattered was that she fuck something good and hard. She reached down and began rubbing her fingers up and down her clit. Almost immediately she began to grow wet. That was weird, but she didn't care. All she cared about was taking the big purple penis in front of her and sticking it-"big purple penis!?" she s reamed in her head. She yelped and fell backwards on the floor as the...thing...began to melt back into a puddle before it oozed towards her faster than she had imagined it could.

The symbiote soon reached its destination: Harriet's pussy. As it climbed up inside, it pumped pheromones into her which kept her from being alarmed, and hence kept her from screaming. It made itself comfortable in her vagina before millions of tiny hooks emerged and fastened themselves to the sensitive tissues.

"Oh my God, this feels great!" Harriet said. Why wasn't she screaming it? She didn't get the opportunity to think about it because a violet tentacle popped out of her sex and began rubbing itself against her. She opened her mouth to scream but nothing came out but an ecstatic gasp. The tentacle was then joined by another two, which reached up from between her legs to curl themselves around Harriet's breasts, squeezing them as she began to moan with pleasure. The pressure on her breasts was slowly increasing as a violet fluid began to trickle down from the tips. The tips of the tentacles or of her tits? She couldn't concentrate long enough to tell, but she didn't really care either. All that mattered was the intense feeling of ecstasy she was experiencing, infinitely better than anything Henry had incited.

The tentacle that had been rubbing itself against Harriet's sex now stopped doing so and began instead to extend until it was as long as her legs before retreating inside again, then growing, faster and faster every time. Harriet shrieked with pleasure as the tentacle's speed soon surpassed that of even the most vigorous man. All the while, however, she couldn't cum. It had been several minutes since she was supposed to cum, if the high was anything to go by. It was to her surprise, therefore, that the tentacles around her breasts each split into two, the newest ones climbing up between her tits and over her shoulders before joining together behind her neck. This new tentacle followed her spine down to her crack. As it grew she felt more of those tiny hooks latch on to the ridge down her back.

Henry wondered what Harriet was doing. She had been screaming for a full fifteen minutes now and while there was no way it could be from sex-how could she have found a new guy that fast?-he was pretty sure she wasn't being attacked either. So he was wondering what to do...

As the tentacle on Harriet's back began to ripple ever so slightly, sending a thrill of pleasure down her. the end of it plunged into her anus. She was pleasantly surprised to find that, for some reason, it just felt like another clit. This was great, but NOT normal.

Harriet began to grow concerned, but about what, she couldn't say. Should she call somebody? Why would she want to? This was probably dangerous, wasn't it? What made her think that? Of course this wasn't dangerous. Why was she contradicting herself constantly? Henry would have said that--HENRY. He was a man. Which meant he had a dick. But he was a jerk! So what? She somehow made up her mind to find him again and get him inside her. Her decision...or somebody's decision...made, Harriet suddenly realized the...thing was no longer inside her. WTF?

The symbiote had decided this...female...was too flighty and emotional. It needed a host that was made of sterner stuff. So it had seeped out of her pussy and oozed across the floor, under the door, down the hall, and so on until it got outside. Finally...What it had learned by rummaging around in the woman's head told it that even if she herself was insufficient, there were certainly more appropriate beings in the world. Especially prominent seemed to be a place called "Spain"...

...And so off it went to the beach, where it slipped into the water, bonded to a fish, and gradually fish-hopped its way to Spain. One cuttlefish had the fortune to experience sex without losing its penis, and angler fish were pretty kinky, but otherwise the sea was pretty sexually uninteresting.

Meanwhile, Harriet and Henry had quickly made up and were now fucking in a hotel pool.

NEXT...ANOTHER ALIEN LANDS ON EARTH

Share this Story

Similar Stories

The Fuck-It List Ch. 01 The naughty fantasies of a middle-aged wife and mother.in Fetish
Every Dick Has Its Day College guy with a small dick fucks & satisfies four hotties.in Erotic Couplings
Mind Games Ch. 01 An amnesiac woman awakens on an abandoned space station.in Erotic Horror
Midnight Encounter A woman realizes she is not alone in her bedroom.in Erotic Horror
Cuculiformes The love between a human girl and an alien creature.in Erotic Horror
More Stories