Avoiding Those 4 Little Words

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Susan had forgotten all about Matt; that changed suddenly as she descended the stairs. He took one look at her and burst into tears.

Matt thought he'd never seen Susan looking so desirable and the realisation it wasn't for him sent a shock wave through him he hadn't anticipated. The upset and tears were on him before he had any chance to control his emotions.

Susan was horrified, she never intended this and immediately called Rob, Matt could only catch one side of the conversation.

"Sorry something has come up, I can't make it."

"No, I didn't change my mind. I can't tonight, its Matt and something I need to help him with."

"We'll sort something out, thanks for understanding; I'll call when I can."

With that Susan hung up.

Matt: "I'm sorry, I know we agreed and you told me, it's just such a shock seeing you, looking like that."

Susan looked down self-consciously, suddenly very aware of her lingerie and her dress feeling too low, too short and too tight.

Matt continued: "You look stunning by the way."

Susan was surprised, she thought he was going to say she look slutty or cheap. She smiled:

"Sorry I didn't mean to hurt you, I never thought about you seeing me and knowing it was a date."

Matt forced a smile: You can still go, I'll cope."

Susan: "How's about we order in a take away and try to relax. We still need to look after each whilst we work through all of this, whatever this is."

They did exactly that, Matt appreciated that Susan had seemingly put him before her date and had been honest in explaining the reason. She had even managed to do so without embarrassing him, it was fairly typical of how socially aware and adept Susan could be. For Susan it was an easy and natural decision, she didn't really think twice after seeing how upset Matt was. They enjoyed a comfortable night together asking how each other were coping. Matt asked about her date, Susan didn't give too much way and Matt was similarly coy about his new golfing partner, just saying they were getting on well. The night left them both with very mixed emotions. Matt was seeing Susan in a different light, he couldn't quite rationalise his previous disinterest with the beautiful woman sitting across from him. Susan was reflecting on some of the many things she liked about Matt's personality.

At the end of the night Matt suggested Susan call her date up and rearrange it for the following night, he had plans to for an overnight fishing trip which might make things easier. It pained him to make the offer, but it felt like the right thing to do. Susan wasn't sure how she felt about the date anymore, but thought it might help resolve some of her issues one way or the other.

The following day Susan repeated her routine for getting ready, managing to over-come the constant butterflies in her stomach. She was relieved when finally sitting down at a restaurant table with Rob.

The date didn't start well, Rob's confidence bordered on arrogance throughout the meal. Susan was getting the impression he wasn't as separated as he had first suggested but he denied it when she asked. They drank quite a bit with the meal and then went onto a club. Rob's hands were all over her when they danced, he disregarded her requests to sit down and she struggled to keep his hands off her. She felt a bit too drunk and out of control, tears filled her eyes. She was starting to panic, wondering how she could get out of the situation

"Can I cut in?"

Susan was unsure who said the words, as she swung around to see, she heard Rob shout.

"No, she's my date, fuck off."

Susan's teary eyes connected with Will's and she almost cried in relief.

Will smiled: "Well she's a good friend of mine and it looks like she doesn't want to dance with you anymore."

Susan's eyes answered to Will, her mouth eventually catching up:

"Our date is finished Rob, I don't want to dance and don't want to spend a second more with you."

Rob reddened: "You're such a cock tease, you stupid bitch."

He didn't let her go, turning to Will he continued:

"And I told you to fuck off."

Susan gasped, worried that the confrontation was going to escalate. Will seemed to relax and just smiled at Rob for a few seconds, before saying:

"I'd be happy for us to go outside and resolve this."

Rob became aware Will was a lot younger, bigger and fitter than him, he also seemed altogether far too calm, he thought through his options, none of which readily appealed.

"Fine, you can have the frigid cow; she isn't worth the effort anyway."

As Rob stormed away, Susan's tears finally broke, she found herself weeping on Will's shoulder and then apologising for messing up his shirt, before crying some more. Will guided her outside for some fresh air, catching odd words from Susan, something about trying two dates and both being disasters, then something about Will saving her. He spotted an open café and ordered two coffees, giving Susan time to finally regain some composure. As she did she began thanking Will profusely for being her saviour.

Will explained he had been surprised to see her at the club and then being increasing concerned at the actions of the guy she was with before he finally came across. He asked who the guy was and where was Matt. It wasn't long before Susan was explaining the trial separation. Will seemed keenly interested and surprised Susan by asking if that meant she was free to date, he went on:.

"You know I've always liked you. "

Susan smiled: "I think I realised that and if you were my age, well maybe we could..."

Will frowned: "You really don't know Susan, I've thought about you constantly for almost 10 years now, You're everything I value in a woman, smart, sexy, caring, intelligent, funny, exciting, I could go on and on."

Susan blushed: "Really, including sexy?"

Will smiled: "Especially sexy, just look at you! You are so attractive, your body is awesome and your smile lights up a room and the best bit is you have no idea, it's so effortless. In our late teens all the guys fancied you."

Susan was lost for words, she was sure Will was exaggerating but it was so long since she'd heard anything like that she was ecstatic. Obviously Will was a hunk and for him to be thinking about her that way was a bit over whelming. She knew they had grown close previously but could it be sexual and the age gap worried her. Her further thoughts were interrupted by Will.

"Don't over think it, just go for it, Susan would you be willing to go out with me, on a proper date I mean... maybe a nice meal?"

Again Susan blushed, he asked so innocently it felt almost impossible to say no:

"I think we could do that", she stammered.

They discussed the details, it took a few times for the details to sink in as Susan's mind continued to conflict, jumping from guilt to excitement.

The night of their date immediately felt different to all of their other times together, just the way Will was looking at her, and then there were the compliments and the nature of conversation which was more personal. There was no doubt it was exciting and laced with sexual chemistry. Susan thought Will was an absolute hunk and he appeared far more mature than when he lived with herself and Matt. To her surprise, Will recounted in great detail some of the times he'd spoken and spent time with Susan over the years.

As they moved from the hotel restaurant to the bar, Will rested a hand on Susan's back, his touch felt almost electric and Susan shivered. Their easy conversation continued over drinks, finally Will asked if Susan would like coffee back at his flat. It seemed such a natural request, Susan's face flushed but nodded in agreement.

As they went to Susan's car Will's hand again touched her back, but then slid down to be partially between the small of her back and her upper ass. His eyes checked Susan's for signs of concern, only to be greeted in a silent smile. He leaned in and kissed Susan. This was no soft introduction, his tongue immediately entering her mouth and exploring. It was a kiss full of passion, sending sensations all over Susan's body. The kiss continued until they finally had to break for air, they both uttered 'wow' at the same time and began laughing.

Will admired Susan's legs as she stepped into the car, her dress riding higher as she drove to Will's flat. It was difficult to tell who was keenest to get into the flat first. They burst through the door and restarted the somewhat desperate kissing.

As they were kissing Will's hand naturally touched her ass. Was that a suspender belt? He was already erect but the thought of Susan in stockings had him throbbing. Will gasped:

"I really want to make love to you Susan, but for now I really want to fuck you, I've dreamed about this for years."

It was the moment of truth, if Susan had any doubts now was the time. It went beyond what she had agreed with Matt but after months of sexual frustration she was lost in the moment. Will used words Matt never had, words she found arousing, she felt desirable and wanton, this was the passion she hadn't experienced in years. Susan stepped backed, unzipped her dress and let it pool at her feet. She was standing in black heels and stockings, red satin French knickers and matching bustier.

Will's eyes widened, Susan was delighted with his reaction, he stammered: "You're like a Goddess, those tits are magnificent."

Susan cupped her breasts and gave them a playful jiggle: "What these little things?"

Will stepped toward her, kissing again whilst cupping two delightfully large breasts, his hands began to explore her body. Breaking the kiss Will hurried to undress; Susan glimpsed a strong and fit torso, flashes of abs and muscles and then a rather large and erect cock. She continued to check Will out:

"Mmm, that's a great package; I can't tell you how much I'm looking forwarding to being serviced by it."

Susan undid her bustier, knelt down and placed Will's cock in her cleavage, squeezing her breasts around it. They were so big Will's cock almost disappeared, some adept movements by Susan had Will groaning. Just as he was thinking nothing could feel better, Will look down to see a smiling Susan lick down his whole length then back up never breaking eye contact. She teased relentlessly until he was begging for her to suck it; Susan's mouth engulfed his now ragingly hard cock.

The sucking action quickly had him on the verge of cumming. In response Will pushed Susan back onto the bed, he immediately dove on her newly shaved pussy, licking, kissing and nibbling with gusto. Matt had never done this for Susan and if felt extraordinary. She was aware of his strong hands continuing to explore her body and arched in response. At that point she wrapped her stocking clad legs around his head. This drove Will on immediately giving Susan an orgasm, Will didn't stop and Susan rolled into further multiple orgasms, she had never experienced anything like it. As her final orgasm was subsiding Will suddenly moved up her body, kissing her mouth, his cock forced it was into her still spasming pussy. He felt so big and powerful, his cock just kept filling her. On the point of being painful he withdrew, Susan felt empty, then he thrust back into her, the contrast of feeling empty and then filled was exhilarating, illustrated by Susan's continued moaning.

Susan was breathless: "Mmm that's it take me lover, fuck me."

Will wasted no time in picking up the pace and he gave her everything he had, repeatedly ploughing into her. It wasn't making love but it was what they both needed. Will felt Susan convulsing into another orgasm which triggered his own; they both felt him cumming filling Susan's married pussy, before they collapsed in a heap.

Susan: "Wow you cum in buckets, that's was wonderful."

Will replied: "For you I do, you're better than my wildest dreams."

Susan: "How long before you can go again? I'd like a repeat."

Will didn't reply, but simply mounted back onto Susan and slid a still hard cock back into her."

Susan was delighted: "Really, you can do that, Mmm the benefit of youth, so eager and ready to go again."

Will took his time, his motions were steady and he penetrated deeply, feeling every inch of each other. His eyes and hands ran over her body, he'd never seen anyone look so beautiful. Susan clung to him desperately; enjoying the feel of his strongly muscled shoulders, cringing slightly as she saw her wedding ring pressed against Will's bicep. However the most intense sensations stemmed from their continued deep and passionate kissing.

Susan had never made love for so long; Will seemed to be in complete control. It also occurred to her that she had orgasmed more times in the last hour than the previous 6 months; Will slowed through her climax and gently continued as she recovered. The contrast to their initial bout was stark. Finally Will began to cum, as it was building he looked into her eyes and never broke contact until he had completed. Susan had never experienced anything like it, the stare was so intense, she was immersed in the emotion and ecstasy showing across his face which she cupped in her hands.

He gently withdrew and pulled her into a hug. His strong arms wrapping around her, providing a feeling of protection and reassurance. A little dazed, they basked in the afterglow of their erotic coupling and closeness of what they felt. Finally Susan explained she had to get dressed and go home despite Will's protests, she promised another date and finally made her way home just before midnight.

The next morning in the kitchen, Matt asked her how her date had been. Susan knew she needed to be careful not to hurt his feelings and she prayed he wouldn't ask who it was.

"Yeah, it was good" she tried saying casually.

Matt's reply was as direct and factual as ever: "Did you have sex?"

She could see the anger building in Matt; a bland non-committal response wasn't going to work. Before she could respond Matt fizzed the next question at her:

"Well let's hear the gory details, was it everything you hoped, was he younger, fitter, had a massive cock and could go all night?"

The true answer to all those questions was yes, absolutely yes, he fucked her like she had never been fucked before and she loved every moment of it. He made her feel completely desired, a sex siren, lavishing in his attention. She took a deep breath.

"Yes I did have sex and it was good Matt, I don't want to go into all the details. You know size is a male ego thing and no I didn't measure. He was... enthusiastic, it felt different to us, but that's all I intend saying about it.

Matt stormed out of the kitchen, she heard him crashing about in the garage until his van pulled away.

Susan replayed the night before, was it worth it? And could she avoid the pain she was causing Matt? She felt that she did have some answers. Whatever happened with Will she did want a full relationship with a partner who desired her, friendship wasn't enough. It was time to ask Matt about divorce, horrible though that was it was better than dragging things out and it would allow both of them to move on. She hoped they could do it amicably and remain friends, musing that she still consider Matt her best friend.

Matt never came back, when she checked a good deal of his camping and outdoor gear had gone, she assumed he'd be away a day or two giving himself time to think. After 3 days there was no word, his didn't answer his mobile. Susan was worried, neither his friends nor the children had heard from him. Just as Susan had convinced the police to take Matt's disappearance seriously, she received an email from Matt.

Susan,

I've heard from friends you are looking for me, don't bother. Inform the police I am fit and well. I've resigned; don't know if I'll come back, I'll use my half of the savings.

Matt.

What did he mean not come back, did he mean ever. Where was he? Who was he with? These and more questions were returned to the email address he had used, but no amount of concern or begging got a response. The children did say they had received phone calls from Matt, but he didn't give much away, wanting to focus about what was happening in their lives.

Susan pondered her fate, was she was abandoned! And where did she go from here? Her initial anger with Matt disappeared and she hoped he was ok. Her final email to him simply asked if he could let her know he was ok from time to time, but gained no reply.

Despite leading separate lives she was surprised how much she missed Matt's company. Finally through one of Matt's friend she discovered he was walking through the Alps and was picking up Rep and guiding work with no plan to return. She summarised it might be Matt's way to find himself, he'd always had a passion for the outdoors, perhaps their life together had stopped him doing it earlier.

Matt had withdrawn half the savings, their mortgage was paid off, but Susan had to return to full time work to meet the bills.

Susan remained in contact with Will, but with everything happening it was 3 weeks before they got back together. Unbelievably the sex in their second date was even hotter than the first, they tried lots of positions. Will particularly liked Susan riding him cowgirl, unable to take his eyes off her bouncing tits, whilst Susan enjoyed a fairly robust fucking from behind whilst on all fours. She never really thought about speaking much whilst having sex with Matt, but with Will it was big part of the eroticism. They would spur each other, asking for more or breathlessly confirm how good it was. Susan would beg for more of Will's cock, whilst he claimed her pussy as his.

After that they met a couple of times a week. Two months later and no sign of Matt, Will was regularly going to Susan's home and staying over. After four months he'd all but moved in and was fucking Susan pretty much every night in her marital bed.

Susan had read the stories, those crazed women who say hunny 'we need to talk' then announce a lover. She pondered if her actions were comparable. The fact that her much younger lover was now sharing her marital bed made for some uncomfortable reflection. She was still married all be it abandoned, was she as bad as the women in those stories, she hoped not but wasn't certain.

Was she in a better place for having that original discussion with Matt, she thought so but time would tell. Maybe they should have separated and divorced before seeing other people and it would have been less painful for Matt, but then things may not have changed and that thought left Susan feeling slightly ill. She didn't expect her relationship with Will to last, but it might and she was in no doubt that she needed a relationship which included passion and desire.

Epilog: Susan received divorced papers through the post 8 months later. She exchanged some polite emails with Matt and eventually some phone calls, agreeing to sell the family home and split the proceeds. Matt continued to travel and work abroad often meeting up with a previous golfing partner for extended vacations. To her surprise Susan's relationship with Will continued, after some initial shock even friends and family had come to accept it. Maybe there were both in a better place after all.

12