All Comments on 'Avoiding Those 4 Little Words'

by satindesires

Sort by:
  • 195 Comments
Finchy1955Finchy1955almost 3 years ago

I think there was a much bigger story to be told

I don't often say this but pity it was only 2 pages long or should that be short

OverthefallsOverthefallsalmost 3 years ago

This seemed wildly unlikely. Living together but apart, Matt retires way too young and says nothing going out the door. How did he guide anyone, anywhere, if he can't find himself? The idea that anyone would accept her relationship with a boy was ridiculous. And you managed to shoot thru the ending in zero seconds flat. Very unsatisfactory never hearing from Matt in the non-ending and I don't think that anyone their ages would be happy or secure about their living arrangements or long term happiness given the situation.

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraalmost 3 years ago

Very well-written. The plotline was imaginative, and your characters were very authentic and believable. You steered clear of stereotypes, hyperbole and gratuitous drama. Very effective storytelling! 5/5!!!

SikemSikemalmost 3 years ago

Good story. I do think the husband's character was not developed. In this kind of story her spouse of many years should be a major character.

Thank you for posting your story.

lokiloslokilosalmost 3 years ago

I strongly dislike stories like this for one reason: the justifications never hold up. Yes, she tried talking to her husband about her dissatisfaction and that was good. But what everyone misses with these things is she's the ONLY one dissatisfied. He was fine. If the situation was flipped and he told her he was dissatisfied but she was fine, we'd see her tell him to suck it up and stop rocking the boat.

Also, her point of him not doing things she liked. At no point did she mention doing things HE liked. If she was truly unhappy not doing things with her husband, she'd find things to do that he'd enjoy, not just her. But that never occurred to her.

Finally the dressing for a date. Of course she dresses her best for a stranger but not for her husband for their date nights. And we know this because the husband even mentions how she's never looked this good.

So to summarize, she's unhappy because she made herself unhappy by distancing herself from her husband by her words and actions over the years. And then, instead of trying to fix things, immediately jumps to separation as the solution, while the husband tried to do something to keep them together because again, he was fine with things as they were. He understood that life changes people and you take the good with the bad.

So while she's having all he sex and museum visits she wants now, eventually she's going to slow down. And her new boyfriend isn't going to be as happy or as fulfilled as he was when they first got together. So he'll give her the same speech she gave her husband but there won't be anything she can do to fix things because she'll be too old at that point to change. So she'll be old and alone. And her first husband...well, he's staying fit and healthy, doing something he truly loves, and not dependent on someone else for his happiness.

TLDR: she'll die old and alone while everyone else lives happily ever after.

6ulprsn6ulprsnalmost 3 years ago

An interesting take on the ‘4 words’.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Lokilos she's unhappy because her husband is totally into himself and doesn't want to listen or adjust. Yes, they should have discussed it more, but it appears he wasn't interested. Divorce is the only ending inn this situation. As written the husband never grew up. He won't be around for the children or grand-children.

MightyheartMightyheartalmost 3 years ago

Horrible. 1*

After the first date gone wrong, there was an opportunity for introspection, understanding & reconciliation but the author literally " Lost the plot" !

SouthdownSouthdownalmost 3 years ago
same-old!

The initial introduction suggested a different 'take' on the '4 little words' They were different words, mostly, but from then on it was the same-old same-old!... separation, boyfriend, better sex more dates relationship(sort of) I noted the comment about wife dressing special for new date while never doing so for husband... that is one of the biggest clichés amongst so many others in this sad collection of tropes. Where is the attempt for wife to join husband or get him involved with her preferences? If the iddues were on the husband's side the reverse would also be true but as usual husband is happy to live happily 'into the sunset' but wife wants her youth back! Do all women have their midlife crisis so late? 3*** but should have been a better story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Susan tried and Matt is an idiot,

when Susan brought up how they seem to be drifting apart he admitted he could see some of what she meant and from the way it was described they were heading apart, they had no real common interests.

When she suggested separation it should have been a wake up call to woo her some, walk up and molest her at times around the house "Oh those pants make your butt look hot", show her she still excites him, sit down and work out somewhere or something they could do together, do the little things that would make the date nights feel exciting rather than "Come on love we will go out for tea", which is about how I think he might have treated them.

Then she might have spent some time dressing up for him.

Even when he got the big wake up call upon seeing her dressed up for her "date" he never woke up and put some effort into getting her back, his response after the shock of seeing her dressed for her "date" was "I will be ok, retry the date for tomorrow night".

Strewth, if it was my wife and I hadn't been woken up by the conversations up until that night, when she came down the steps looking that hot, i would have been all over her, even if he said "gee darling, why didn't you ever dress this sexy before?" then ravish her.

She started the ball game by opening the discussion of how stale the relationship was, he basically threw the ball over his shoulder and said "it will be ok",

Idiot

TechumsahTechumsahalmost 3 years ago

So she lost her best friend for a relationship that is doomed? Would of been better off getting an amibacle divorce then moving on. In hindsight great sex is usually not worth the loss. She says it herself with the questions she posses.

SouthdownSouthdownalmost 3 years ago
same old tropes

I was pleasantly surprised at the introduction but it went downhill fast. The words were different, mostly, but the intention was clear, and eventually the actions were the usual cliche. wife wants exciting, unsatisfied with husband having his own interests while she has her version of a mid-life crisis. She wants them to grow old together... BUT ON HER TERMS! Dress up sexy for him and go fishing with him and get tickets to an art exhibition close to a nice restaurant and dance club. Husband has no complaints so think about it! Are all these women So selfish and dumb that they ALL make the same destructive decisions? None of them seem to have any idea about teamwork... motivating those around you to move in the same direction! IT'S ALL SELFISH Prima Donna attitude... 3*** for a fairly good read... however disappointing!

JonDoe315JonDoe315almost 3 years ago

Only good thing about this was he divorced her. Yeah I bet her new relationship will last long considering the age gap

Just_WordsJust_Wordsalmost 3 years ago

Pity. She had a chance to wake up and realize her midlife foolishness and passed on it. How long before his mommy issues are resolved and he moves on to a woman his own age?

LotusblumeLotusblumealmost 3 years ago

Matt is the winner in long-term. He doesn‘t have to care for Susan anymore when she gets old and unappetizing. He can look for himself for some more appealing companionship.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I didn’t like it because she completely broke her husband’s heart and doesn’t seem to acknowledge or feel bad for that. Sorry, if she really loved her husband and wanted to ‘fix’ their relationship that wouldn’t have happened.

lujon2019lujon2019almost 3 years ago

Funny, isnt it?

How these whore wives are never really dissatisfied with their husbands until after all the shit they want has been purchased, she didnt feel the need to duck other men until the mortgage was paid off and she had a few thousand dollars worth of jewelry

Should be interesting to read a follow up of when the whore hits menopause and this last hurrah her body has tricked her into by increasing her testosterone in one last attempt to get pregnant flames out, and she is living with a 26 year old man who wants sex 5 times a day and she doenst want sex at all

driv2u2driv2u2almost 3 years ago

Won’t last long , non sagging tits and a tight pussy will win him over

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcalmost 3 years ago

The narrative didn't flow well at the beginning but got better as the story progressed. It was hard for me to "buy into" how the both of them approached their marital problems, although many of us readers can empathize for the general situation of their marriage. There was no reflection by you characters on the implications of their works/actions their than to hit a plot point to get to the next. 3*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Too one sided, all about her, hopefully her new young beau will see the light and dump her as quickly as she dumped her husband, not a good example of the "we have to talk" genre, 1* at best

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I rate stories mainly by my emotional connection to the characters, so I gave this one five. They felt honest and real, and their circumstance made me sad.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

"Maybe there were both in a better place after all." Yeah, until Will gets the whole MILF thing out of his system and starts interacting with women his own age.

Right now he's getting all the sex he wants with Susan but eventually Susan will get bored just like she did with her husband. If Will has any desire to marry and have his own family then Susan doesn't fit the bill. Hell even if they stayed together for ten years Will would still be young enough to marry and still have a family. Can't wait until menopause hits Susan and she loses her desire for sex. Think young Will's going to be all patient and understanding with that when she dries up and doesn't want sex any more since she now finds it uncomfortable and undesirable.

This is a typical romanticizing of a middle aged woman who's become bored with her life and husband. Her only answer to that is to start an affair with a 23-24 year old guy to entertain her and expand her sexual horizons while dumping her ex. What other life improvements did she make in her self except become a slut for some young guy?

When woman do this...dump their boring husband for a young stud they're admired for their independence, adventurism and self actualizing.

When men become bored and dump their mature wives for some hot young sex on a stick 20 something young lady they're a selfish rat bastard. What kind of miscreant leaves their wife who stuck with them for 20-30 plus years and bore him children only to reward her with abandonment while trading her in on a more sexy youthful replacement that's young enough to be his daughter. When men do that they shunned and call very name in the book and are worse than dog shit on your boot.

Talk about your fucking hypocrisy!

LenardSpencerLenardSpenceralmost 3 years ago

Actually a very realistic representation of life. Well done. I've seen this situation develop with women I know and guys I know. The kids grow up and leave to live their own lives and suddenly the married couple realise they have different interests, different groups of friends etc. Plus different hopes and aims for the next stage of their lives.

Sad but true,

GarySmith69GarySmith69almost 3 years ago

The marriage was dead the moment she stopped caring about her husband and cared more about a young man. She should have told him the marriage was over joy dragged it out. When a marriage is over its over most couples know it and divorce and move on. There was no need ti drag it out for month's.

jakie1jakie1almost 3 years ago

One word "horrible"

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

She is a pampered, shallow woman, a self serving egotist. Married to an engineer, she stays at home after raising her family and plans her life around those things bring her joy and pleasure, not caring a whit for what may please her husband/provider. I short, she's a slut wannabe that deserves being abandoned by her husband. wont be long til the dew dries from the lily petal and the young new stud finds new, fresher blossoms...She deserves lonesome.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

So sad that she had decided to abandon him and then set the whole thing in motion, without any real honesty. Yes - Will is a very, very good fuck - but will he still want her in ten years? I suspect not. And are we to believe that her children accepted this? Yes, she has grabbed some happiness for now ....

silentsoundsilentsoundalmost 3 years ago

It wasn't bad but I didn't really care for it.

Matt was hard to buy. He apparently did care for his wife but couldn't seem to commit to romancing her???

Susan was somewhat sympathetic due to the baffling behavior of Matt but she lost me by breaking their rules and fucking a kid without talking with Matt first about progressing with her relationship.

Will would get his ass kicked by Susan's children so he is stupid as fuck for moving in and fucking her in their home and their relationship is an illusion.

They are only good for a fling and nothing long term.

Though Matt's behavior was baffling, he ended up getting most of my sympathy toward the end because Susan didn't honor their agreement and started fucking Will before talking about it.

I'm actually curious about more of this story.

KittyCampbellKittyCampbellalmost 3 years ago

No, this is an example of the kind of selfishness that is destroying families and relationships. Marriage means something or it doesn't.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I think that the goal of exploring the "4-word scenario" sans female hardened position/ultimatum was accomplished. It can well be said that the end result of this story is the same as so many of the ultimatum ones. Instant angst for older males living in a society that has broken down to the point where marriage is not reinforced, cheating is legally rewarded, and "anything goes" is openly promoted. Even though society has changed dramatically by forcing females into the work force, most older males today did not start there. They started where they were expected to secure the long term stability of the family. The economic systems, work place practice, employment compensation, and legal case history were all interlocked in supporting that effort. Nowadays, the workplace provides exponentially increased opportunities for cheating, Social Security is a joke, and the Supreme Court has ruled that corporate raiders are entitled to the deferred compensation of an entire generation. The natural world still operates with the knowledge that winter is coming. For the ants, the grasshopper is still carried to the hive to be eaten, but for humans the grasshoppers ride freely into the family nest consuming whatever they wish while fucking the queen. Society uses Darwin, depravity, and indifference to justify it all. And many females go skipping blithely along behind. The "4-word" LW stories openly discuss it.

The "marriage contract" has become devalued to the point of being replaced by the prenup. The richies will always have their gala events. For the rest of us it is sign the prenup, jump the broom, and stay in contact with a good divorce attorney. Maybe more LW authors will explore the ways in which a loving couple can stay committed in the absence of a society that requires it.

LWlurker

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Wow. I'm a feminist and even I think this woman was horrible.

BaggyUKBaggyUKalmost 3 years ago

There's some very angry commentators here. It was a decent tale about a very unhappy lady who discussed problem with husband, she didn't just go off and cheat. I intensely dislike cheaters, I do admire people who have the courage to change their unhappy lives as no one should live in misery. Thanks for your work. 4*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Typical woman, she expects the husband to read her mind then when he doesn’t the first thing she does is go for the nuclear option! She should have been discussing her issues a lot sooner and done a few things to improve the situation herself instead of dumping it all on him when it was already to late. It makes it so much easier to lay the blame. Typical.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Not bad at all, although the sex scenes were of the cliche porn film variety, with a touch of fluids fetish .. filling her married pussy with buckets of cum. rather silly.

I wonder if loving wives is a good category for you. As you can see from the comments, there's a lot of damaged men out there. Who knows where they're from .. midwest USA maybe.

Anyway, 'mature' would fit or 'erotic encounters' which covers all the bases.

26thNC26thNCalmost 3 years ago

The wife is a complete bitch, no way she is loving.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Did you really think by her talking to her husband that she wasn't a cheating cunt. She nonchalantly thought yes she had gone further than her agreement, but what the fuck? She already broke vows. And please, she wasn't concerned about her husband at all. Not with a much younger fit man to fuck her. Stories like this need to reach out. No Will is not going to marry her. He will fuck her, and then find someone closer to his age and interests. She can't possibly have things in common with him, which if you remember was the initial problem with her husband. Poor analysis, and fools women into thinking this is a possible answer to their not working to keep the marriage alive.

TeggeTeggealmost 3 years ago

What happened to having to tell each other if it was progressing into something more? She cheated. As for family accepting the outcome, I call bullshit! Her children were close too, or older than 24 year old Will, and she's 48. Haha not happening. If I was Ellen, I'd be a little pissed about my 48 year old friend screwing my 24 year old son also. Would love to read another chapter though

iameaseliameaselalmost 3 years ago

Please do the wolrd a favor and dont ever write again.

This was just a pathetically sad smoke screen for the cuck shit of losing ones wife to another man, and shes so much happier with someone else cock. You really think you'd pull the cuck over our eyes with this drivel? Epic fail Nancy.

Seriously they need to stop allowing you inmates of the mental ward internet access.

GhostdogginGhostdogginalmost 3 years ago

She tried tried talking to him a couple times so it was all his fault huh? Wheres all the examples of her trying to do things to fix their marriage? It was all about how he doesnt comply with her interests, where did she try and do the things he liked? Where did she try and entice him and dress up for dates with her husband? She had no problem doing that for Rob or Will. Supposedly it wasnt about other guys but her second date out she gets all dolled up and fucks the guy shes "dated" and began an emotional affair with before the separation. Her freinds twenty something year old son. Hows her friend feel about her trying to rob her of grandchildren?

Huedogg2Huedogg2almost 3 years ago

of course will likes it she's a milf. but when he's ready to settle down, it won't be with grandma. And fuck the kids and family. Matt's right fuck her and move on.

Rocky62Rocky62almost 3 years ago

Yikes…. I’d ostracize my mom if she’d ever done such a thing

secretsalsecretsalalmost 3 years ago

Was a deflating story, and ended with a whimper. Not badly written, but none of the characters evoke much sympathy and so the 'Eh. Whatever' conclusions of their arcs almost seemed fitting.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I sensed you took an entirely familiar situation in which a long-married, "empty nest" couple find that the significant changes in their life's circumstances results in a significant challenge to their relationship, their mutual and separate goals and desires, etc. You developed the conflict well; you highlighted two very different responses, with the wife being much more emotionally sensitive and attuned, while the husband comes across as unbendingly selfish. So far so good. But then after all that careful build-up you seemed to rush to get to "The End" with hardly any attention to detail or the same degree of drama and thoughtfulness you crafted in the build up. You seemed to quit on your story. Did you?

WhackdoodleWhackdoodlealmost 3 years ago

This was a fantastic story.

Friendship is important but so is desire.

If Matt loved his wife, he should have made her interests his.

The truth is he got lazy. Complacent. He treated her like a piece of furniture. He ooured himself into his work and his hobbies but Susan got the leftovers.

RB8BY3WIDERB8BY3WIDEalmost 3 years ago

She was going to have that cunt filled with different cock no matter what husband said. Just another woman that you give your youth to and then she spreads them for a younger man. Revenge should have been made upon her. Make her suffer like he did.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Huedogg2 said it straight up. When Will is ready for a LONG term relationship with a wife and kids, bye bye Grammy Susan! Will will willingly will her to the sidelines!

NOTE: Anyone in a relationship with an engineer or like profession. There are reasons those people choose that profession. Not all, but some, can be VERY anal about how they view things. Male or female they are the same.

Type A-ish in the personality departments as it were. Keep that in mind, love 'em as they are, they are still good people. Just a little regimented in their approach to life. Remember that when you marry them.

greenman440greenman440almost 3 years ago

Considering you mentioned not writing a story where the wife comes across as a complete bitch, you went right ahead and wrote a story where the wife is ....a complete bitch.

itsayouitsayoualmost 3 years ago
Its not all Matt's faultl

When does the husband always have to do what the wife wants. Why could she not do some of the things her husband did. She could of picked up golf. Lots of woman do. Spending the time together doing anything is important. Give and take. I have been married for 50 years to the same woman. We even went to counseling classes which helped a lot.

She wanted out and she got out. What till she hits the change of life and that big dick won't feel so good going into her pussy. They may think they got excepted but many will be making fun of them behind their backs including her kids. They may except it but down deep they would be really pissed. Its funny how many daughters side with the father these days. Given a choice many go to live with dad. Wonder what Will parents would think about it.

FireFox59FireFox59almost 3 years ago

You wanted to write a story were the wife in this situation wasn't a "complete bitch"?? Well, you failed miserably. Susan was a complete bitch. She did nothing to help the marriage. All she wanted was some strange cock. I seriously doubt in real life she would live happily ever after.

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraalmost 3 years ago

After reading this cacophony of comments, there was enough wrong on BOTH sides to fail this marriage. It begins with putting your spouse first in everything. While life makes that technically impossible, if you try, you will succeed more than you'll fail. When he saw this goddess floating down the stairs, he lost his shit, and she was kind enough to put it off, but he's the dumbass who told her to go out the next night. That's where he folded. When he saw so poignantly what was in jeopardy, Matt should've put his foot through the TV, got off his ass and made passionate love to his wife. Then, take her out every night until she said, 'enough'!

.

On her side, she should've looked for some common ground where she could meet her husband half-way. When she got her jimmies rustled by Will, that should've awakened her enough to confront her husband and tell him, (1.) how Will made her feel; and (2.) how in danger she was of slipping away.

.

Instead, both hinted and hoped, thinking their spouse was possessed of super faculties. Neither took charge, took action and took control. Both failed.

.

This BEGS for Part 2, either by OP or someone else.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I don't see any betrayal or deceit nor disrespect from Susan. She shouldered the expenses in Matt's absence, kept the house up, and still split it with him after 8 months of her carrying the place. Susan and Matt appear to be happier with better partners, so who's to blame or criticize? It was odd their children were not more involved in the breakup and in the succeeding relationships, which is normal in a normally functioning family. I'm sorry if the author is not familiar with such family dynamics.

Matt was hunky dory keeping Susan in her kennel and taking her out for walks and to play, and keeping her properly fed and cared for. But he stopped being her husband, her man, her lover, her soul mate. Susan made the right call. She should enjoy the boy toy as long as it lasts. She's a great woman and will find a decent man to share the remainder of her life with. Hope Matt ends up as well.

Thanks for the effort.

chytownchytownalmost 3 years ago

*****Great piece of storytelling. Nice storyline with just a little twist in it. Very enjoyable read. Thanks for sharing.

Mac_LapuMac_Lapualmost 3 years ago

Despite the story trying so hard to portray a wife that isn't a bitch and not hit by a Martian Slut Ray, but instead the story portrayed how selfish and narcissistic OLD female specie. Still a despicble creature. I agree with a commenter here that marriage is selfless, that a spouse should hold the SO and family first and foremost in order to have a successful marriage. The moment Susan began thinking of her happiness first that is when the marriage is doomed. Her fault.

/

In fantasy, yes a love between a twenty something man and a 50-something woman can end happily after. In real life a young man and an old lady rarely succeed. An old guy and a young woman has a higher percentage of success. Here in my country so many number of 60s to 70s age old men marry local girls in their early or late 30s a lot of them bore children. I have never come across an OLD woman and a very young man. I've encountered the sugar mommy and young stud relationship which is really not genuine because those young studs are only there for economic reasons not romance. This kind of relationship is laughable and considered a joke by most. Family of young men will disown them. So sugar mommy relationship won't survive very long as dudes would leave and find more suitable young women.

/

A few years later....

Will confronts Susan with the same 4 letter words. And during the talk Susan hears the similar complaints she gave to Matt. And then Will left and moved on. Susan faced her future, a 50-something woman ALONE and LONELY til the end.

/

Meanwhile, Matt enjoys his travel abroad, married a mid 30s woman and had twins. And they lived happily til Matt' passed away.

studebakerhawkstudebakerhawkalmost 3 years ago

The story asks, “Is his loving wife a complete bitch?

The answer is, “Oh hell, yes!

NitpicNitpicalmost 3 years ago
Pity

Pity Will didn't get the selfish bitch pregnant.

MarkT63MarkT63almost 3 years ago

Disappointing slut wife story...

Freudzslip69Freudzslip69almost 3 years ago

Despite some of the comments I see here, Susan was NOT a bitch.

Finally, a very realistic version of “We have to talk.” Well done, well written, and believable.

dgfergiedgfergiealmost 3 years ago

some comments are a bit crude and void of any attempt at understanding the couples situation. The woman tried to explain to her husband the he was basically ignoring her even before becoming empty nesters. The guy works, and plays by himself and doesn't seem to include his wife at all. She tried explaining it to him but he didn't really listen. If you read the story she was considering his feelings, she canceled the first date because he was up but then he encourage her to take the date, end of story. He was bored with his wife, she hid nothing from him he had no desire to change and woo her again, end of story, divorce time. She's not a whore. Life gets boring, the sex gets boring and the old phrase rings true:

Familiarity breads contempt, (and boredom) I speak from experience.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Matt was a complete and utter dick! When your wife tells you that things are not going well and she feels ignored, listen to her! All he had to do was devote a little more time and energy on her and their marriage would have survived.

Okay, maybe she was a bit too quick jumping into bed with another but then after months of being ignored, can you really blame her?

I don't often agree with RAAC stories, preferring to see some measure of revenge or consequences, but in this story, I cannot criticise the wife.

Evah_Rheddy

Grant_GlapsvidhrsonGrant_Glapsvidhrsonalmost 3 years ago

I hate this story too. Her immediate attitude was "split up and figure ourselves out" which is never a good plan.

And not even once considered counseling or really working on it together.

And Will was an ass.

notuniquenotuniquealmost 3 years ago

Didn't do a thing for me except the mention of grey ultra sheer nylons

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

she was just another whore chasing young cock he is better without her should have left when she first talked about separation

WargamerWargamerover 2 years ago

What a cunt she was, you gave her a much better finish than what she deserved, the bitch.

He is better off without the slut.

Disliked the story.

1/5

TechumsahTechumsahover 2 years ago

no real likable character here. Still written well

Regguy69Regguy69over 2 years ago

Two folks who had obviously grown apart. They professed “love” for each other, but it’s more like familiarity and inertia. She fucked a younger guy and it rekindled her libido, hubby gets pissed, even though he’d agreed to her dating. What a pathetic mess these two were. Divorce was the only option. Too bad they didn’t see it BEFORE she cuckolded him.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

she managed to turn into a whore he was smart to leave the slut

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Cunts only loyalty is her cunt.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

If she was so fed up and felt trapped in her marriage she could have tried explaining this way earlier . Perhaps even suggesting getting dressed up and organising regular date nights with her husband ?

He loved working and she didn't mind a comfortable home . A compromise was needed ..... or a divorce .

traddisagaintraddisagainover 2 years ago

The sad but interesting result of a husband ignoring his wife's requirements for a more loving relationship.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

just another whore

fritz51fritz51over 2 years ago

From the beginning I kept having the uneasy feeling that she was looking for a way out. That she had fallen out of love with her husband and most of her moves were to justify go cock hunting and not really interested at all in salvaging her marriage.

driv2u2driv2u2over 2 years ago

Lol sure the kid will stay with it till it starts sagging even more ,, then fresh will come along , bet she still gets embarrassed walking hand in hand with a kid , all the looks and nudges mutton dressed as lamb

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

A middle aged woman's fantasy. Apart from the short term, it doesn't happen. BTW, she violated the agreement.

ScorpioJJScorpioJJover 2 years ago

10 years on, there will be two very lonely people who had lost everything. Both were selfish and uncaring.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The story was horrible, although the writing was well above average. The agreement was stupid, especially for the reasoning behind it: she was done, the husband wasn't paying her enough attention, she's not happy. She needs to be entertained and doesn't have the imagination to fix that herself.

.

They should have just divorced; the silly agreement was unnecessary and the result of deception, at least on her part, and probably by both. She was sold and ready to travel when a younger guy gave her a couple nights of great sex. It seems the only "enrichment" she needed was a bigger dick that could go all night.

.

ScorpioJJ has it right, in 10 years, she'll be wrinkled and alone, her young boyfriend looking for an even younger girlfriend. Her ex-husband is probably set up better, because he's found some-thing, rather than some-one, but I really didn't like either one of them.

oldmanbill69oldmanbill69over 2 years ago

Nice story for a (loving) wife :-(

sf_operative63sf_operative63over 2 years ago

Total bs...the bottom should get his ass kicked royally

neilnblowme2neilnblowme2over 2 years ago

i hope the bitch dies a lonesome long agonizing death with emphasis on long and agonizing

maybe her boy toy will infect her with a disease ,,,,, lol

i hate when cheaters prosper

i m stunned that she says he doesn t pay attention to her .... does she pay attention to him?

she says he loved the outdoors .... did she ever go with him outdoors?

such a self centered bitch

she even took her kids' father from them

hopefully her time will come when she suffers ... i fucking wish that i was there to see her suffer

BigfundrewBigfundrewover 2 years ago

Regardless of the reason.. fucking your friends son is creepy as hell. And she kept mentioning her husband not trying, but gave no sign of her trying either.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I would suggest that you rewrite this simply reversing the sexes of the main characters. Then have a group of women read it and ask their opinion of the male character who was fucking the 26 year old female. I wonder how they might react? The word "pig" has often been used by women to describe these exact actions by men that do this.

pummel187pummel187about 2 years ago

Okay when the wife cancelled her date and told the husband "lets order in" (or whatever she said) the husband should have said... "NO! I AM TAKING YOU OUT FOR DINNER AND DANCING"

when it comes to spontaneity men are severely lacking, well the men over 40 years of age

CunnyLinguistTooCunnyLinguistTooabout 2 years ago

I have to say that I feel like Matt left the marriage long before Susan did. A marriage requires constant effort and means choosing to put the needs of your spouse before your own. He had plenty of opportunities to fight for his marriage, yet chose not to.

This is a great story and a different take from the ususal, well done!

SouthdownSouthdownabout 2 years ago
Marriage contains two people

Women need to realise that both spouses need to commit to making their marriage interesting, It is not a test of how much a woman can get from a man and such low interest in a spouse can lead to female golf partners, backpacking through the alps and young studs finding new play things. This was a good and refreshing story Thank You 5*****

Schwanze1Schwanze1about 2 years ago

Dump the cunt immediately.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

why would he keep the cunt when she wanted to date other men took him long enough to divorce her he needed to find out she was screwing Will and give him a little attitude adjustment before he left the slut

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Ok. What did Literotica turn into, “ Lifetime for women” channel? Here is the 411. Young guys, who are handsome, and have a good future, do not stay will old hags. Fuck them for a night or two, possibly. The only way a 20 something guys stays with her, is if he is looking for a “ sugar mama” relationship. A 20 year old guy, can get it up for Rosanne Barr!

Sooo... I think this story line is overplayed on Lit. My wife is a school bus driver. 60% of the woman who work there, are between 45-55, and divorced. They go to great lengths to try to get laid. Going 3 states over to the Indian reservation( maybe standards are lower there, who knows?), etc, etc. The bottom line is, nobody wants them. Kinda like the day of expiration crap Walmart marks down, 50%. So this fantasy, is about as truthful as porn industry pushing all women “ love” anal sex, and being made air tight. Fish ain’t biting!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

She's unhappy with her situation, so instead of talking to her husband, she wants a trial separation & starts having sex with Will. Hubby never really had a chance. If she wanted, or found herself wanting, to do things they weren't doing, why the fuck didn't she tell Matt about it? Which includes any bedroom activities. Having sex with Will sealed any return or betterment of their marriage, which was, after all, one of her goals - stated or otherwise. Overall, I didn't care for the story, but gave it 3 stars for the writing/ story telling.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsabout 2 years ago

At some point, a spouse isn't just someone that brings excitement to your life. A spouse is someone you can build excitement and satisfaction with. She tossed away a solid husband for a man who does not respect marriage. She will regret it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Ice work, the whore gets bored, picks an easy mark, and destroys her husband because she can’t communicate. I hope she does, suffering from a broken cunt. Fucking cunt

DaddyWarBucksDaddyWarBucksabout 2 years ago

What a self centered person. The loss of importance of being the head of household and the collapse of need as her children became adults, had her look elsewhere for her justification. Of course when she files for divorce, she will have already stripped the accounts and moved all of the funds off shore where US Courts cant touch it. She will then get one of the daughters to move in with her, and viola as she is a student he will be responsible for the mortgage, the maintance, the taxes, etc, as well as spousal and child maintenance until the last daughter gets her advanced degee.

A_BierceA_Bierceabout 2 years ago

I believe you succeeded

in your aims for the story. When a husband focuses almost exclusively on his job or hobbies/interests, to the extent that he goes on extended trips with his friends to pursue his outdoor interests, he sends a clear, if unintended message to his wife. She tried to tell him how she felt, but they were already too far apart for him to understand. No Martian Slut Ray here, just two people who drifted apart and weren't fulfilling each other's needs. She did violate the nuptial vows, but neither on the spur of the moment nor without some degree of justification. No winners here, not even Will. Very well written and crafted. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Susan needs to meet the business end of a gut hook! I'm sure the kids will love having a stepdad their age.

writerjabwriterjababout 2 years ago

Any man on here who complains about the unfaithful woman doesn’t understand how a woman needs romance, caring and respect for a relationship to be meaningful. These are two people who drifted apart. I thought the writing was good overall though early on where the same word(s) were used to describe Will. It was awkward to read and seemed the writer didn’t take the effort to find other approaches.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Bullshit! Her relationship with her friend’s son would go no where! Her friend wouldn’t like what Susan was doing to her son. If Will married Susan, there would be no grandkids! Also Will would be hitting on women his own age who do the same things that Will likes to do. Susan is a romantic personality. Will is just horny.

DelawareRiverRowerDelawareRiverRowerabout 2 years ago

She is a horrible person

goodshoes2goodshoes2about 2 years ago

5 stars. Matt was an ass. He ignored her for years. Will was what she needed for her ego and her life. I am a BTB type, but Matt deserved what she did to him. Good for her.

irinmikeirinmikeabout 2 years ago

Cute story. Life can be cruel.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Burn the Bastard. Yes, he is an engineer, engineers 'fix things' yet he would not/could not help fixing the marriage

he was in. Where was the LOVE that he promised in the vows he took so long ago. Where was the giving of himself? Yes he gave of himself, to golfing, fishing, camping out with friends, while leaving his"best friend' alone, lonely and unloved. He's not much of a man, in fact merely a small part of a man. That part hanging between his thighs. Yep, you got it folks, he's a prick.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersatindesires@satindesires
I like the loving wives category but it can be difficult to come up with something different and the comments can be ruthless. I try to explore alternate realities or situations with angst. The stories are fantasy and nowhere near realism, most are a bit tongue in cheek, pleas...