Avon Calling: An Ada & Lori Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ada tentatively put out her tongue and flicked it curiously over the smooth, blush-pink skin of Lori's pussy. It tasted much the same as her own (what Everett sometimes had her lick off his fingers while they were fucking), a kind of faint bitter-salt taste but Ada fancied it was, perhaps just a little bit sweeter. Like...lemon cake, she decided in the moment, taking another slow taste. Lori gasped softly from above her on the table and Ada felt those nails graze the back of her neck encouragingly. Of course, Lori had already guessed how much Ada loved a firm hand for guidance but if she had misestimated just how much, she'd know now with the way Ada shuddered and pressed her face more ardently into that soft pink flesh, her lips finding the stiff little pearl of Lori's clit, pressing against it with her tongue. She might not have done this before, but Everett went down on her plenty of times, didn't he? She knew what she liked when he did, so it seemed like a good enough place to start on Lori, right?

"Take your time, honey..." Lori breathed, one hand clasping Ada by the curls of her hair and the other doing its best to prop her up on the table. So Ada did, just exploring with her tongue, wide eyes rolled up to watch Lori's face above her. Sometimes licking, sometimes sucking, gently tracing those soft pink lips. Broad sweeping strokes, spiraling inwards around Lori's clit until the other woman's body jerked as if electrified by the contact, dissolving into giggles as Ada's tongue darted away. Lapping up more of that sweetness, savoring it almost as much as she savored Lori's moans and panted words of encouragement.

"Good girl. See? You're doing just fine. Oh--!" She gasped as Ada closed her lips around Lori's clit and sucked. Those soft, cream-white thighs pressed against Ada's face; the fancy embroidered Cuban heel of Lori's stocking digging into her shoulder. "Good girl, just like that." Ada found herself laughing, surprised by this in a spasmodic gesture of urgency, burying her face between Lori's legs, repeating the action. Reaching up to steady Lori's hips when she felt the other woman's legs shake.

Lori's nails bit hard into her scalp, and she moaned Ada's name as she shuddered through her orgasm. And then it was her turn to slip forward, grabbing Ada's shoulders to steady herself, smiling down at the other woman's upturned face resting on her thigh. Lori's cheeks were flushed brighter than any rouge and she was beaming and Ada was certain she must have looked much the same, her hair sticking to her forehead and cheeks, completely pulled out of its pins. Lori melted towards the chair she had been sitting in before this whole thing had begun and Ada wilted back onto her hands, chest heaving as she caught her breath. They made brief eye contact and burst into breathless laughter before moving to retrieve discarded clothes and put the furniture to rights.

------

Lori stole one of Everett's cigarettes from his roll-top desk (the ones Ada pretended she didn't know about but had easily pointed out when Lori asked if she could have a smoke) and then sat at the kitchen table for a time while she fixed her hair and her makeup.

"I won't make you late for your next appointment?" Ada asked tentatively, just to break the silence. She was moving nervously around the kitchen, not sure what to do, still a little hot and jittery from nerves.

"Oh, no. You're always the last one on Thursdays." Lori said, without looking up from doing her lip liner. "I like to take my time with you." She glanced up over her compact and smirked. Ada felt herself flush down to the collarbones again.

She sat down at the table across from the Avon lady and chewed her lip for a moment.

"I've never...I've never done something like this before."

"It's okay, honey. Most of the ladies I meet haven't either."

"Do you do this often?" Ada asked, more curious than put-out that she wasn't Lori's only conquest.

"What? Seduce bored and lonely housewives?"

"Yeah, I guess."

"I wouldn't say 'often', but you aren't the first. It's a good job for it. Always touching their hands, their faces. Telling them to treat themselves. Do something for themselves, for once." She slid the tube of Ripe Cherry across the table to Ada. "You'd be surprised how often that means..." She gestures to Ada's general disarray. "I like it. I like that I make them feel pretty, and confident enough in themselves to ask for what they want. Most of the time their husbands are two-pump chumps who couldn't care less if the lady gets off and don't pay them any mind unless they're hungry or horny, and that's even if the lady wanted to marry 'em in the first place."

"Everett treats me just fine," Ada said, embarrassed at her need to defend her husband's attention in (or out) of the bedroom. Lori just smiled and packed up the sample case.

"Goodnight, sweet Ada." She sighed, giving the woman a kiss on the lips. Ada reached out for her wrist to delay her a moment

"You'll come back, won't you? Just like you always do?" She asks, timidly.

"If you want me to. I'll come just as I always do."

"4:30, the second Friday of the month?"

"4:30, second Friday. Just like always, honey." Lori promised with a little laugh. "I'll see myself out, you catch your breath." She gave Ada a little pat on the cheek and then in a flourish of perfume, she was gone.


"Ada?" Everett's voice shook her out of the memory. "Sweetheart, did you hear me?"

"Oh, yes. You know," She said, shrugging it off and glad he was still in the bathroom so he couldn't see how badly she was flushed. "The usual."


"Yeah?" He asked, and if she wasn't able to hear it in his voice, the way he swaggered out of the bathroom with one eyebrow cocked and his shaving towel still thrown over his shoulder clearly indicated that he knew something. "Ada, honey, I don't think you were listening very well when I asked you the question." He smirked as he came into the bedroom, reaching out to touch her burning face, thumb smudging a swipe of Ripe Cherry over her cheek. "I asked you: did the Avon lady come, or not?"

12