All Comments on 'Awake'

by Varian P

Sort by:
  • 56 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
It was all a dream?

What a very detailed dream. So, is she no longer with Vaughn? Crap! I'm itching to read what happened to her...and him.

Post that chapter ASAP!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
"Awake" and "Changed Girl"

To clarify (hopefully), this story, "Awake," stands on its own. However, it is also a side element in the "Changed Girl" story (though Devan is not the woman in "Awake").

-Varian

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Very

Hot. I like the use of devices and the fact that she can't remember if it was a dream or reality.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
I NEED CH 10!!!

This was amazing like all your work and I have been desparately checking daily for you nexy submission. I am thinking that since this isn't Devan, it is a stand alone piece, than this must be someone who we get a flashback to? Another woman tormented like Devan has been? I am dying to see what happens next to Devan and her men. I am expecting a very hot exciting chapter now that she has her virginity lost.

You are amazing. Please keep teasing us, and giving us more!

SpecialKSpecialKover 18 years ago
WOW!

I haven't read any of your other works, and just stumbled upon this story in the top lists. This was the hottest story I've read in a long time!

What'd I'd give for someone to take me like that! Man oh man!

AmbrosiaCaressAmbrosiaCaressover 18 years ago
WOW!!!

Can I just say.. I LOVED your story!!! I am still trembling!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Nice....

I think, knowing that Devan wrote this makes it even more intense. Finally a look at her darker side, the side that Conrad knows, or thinks alows him to know Devan better. I tried to think what Vaughn would be thinking as he heard her reading the words. I really want a happy ending for her and Vaughn but at the same time I want a happy ending for Conrad for some reason...I seem to have grown quite attached to our sadistic little psycho.

Angie

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
OHMYGODDDDDDDD

This story, and the 'Changed Girl' story, is amazing! I love the psychological element in both stories... And they're both VERY exciting!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
WOW

Fabulous writing, and a story that is beyond incredible.

CamisoleInSilkCamisoleInSilkover 18 years ago
Very hot

it deserves higher than a five on the kink scale.

hotqueenof.fantasieshotqueenof.fantasiesover 18 years ago
HOT

I really loved it ! Well written !

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Nice

This was a great one, yet i really didn't like the ending at all. When you live up a dream it's so much better than having one and never letting it be real. ;)

shereadsshereadsover 18 years ago
A guilty pleasure and a secret wish

If I say this often enough, someday I'll be able to admit it without flinching:

I like rape fantasies. I like rape fantasies. I've had rape fantasies since I figured out why Mighty Mouse's nemesis only kidnapped girl mice.

More accurately, I enjoy rape fantasies that are written with sensitivity and depth. There aren't a lot of those. You are one of the handful of authors in the BDSM and non-consent categories that I read without hesitation. Thank you for taking some of the guilt out of the pleasure.

One request: Someday, give us an ending that has some emotional consequences for the aggressor as well as his 'victim.'

I suspect (hope?) you're going to do that with Conrad in the Changed Girl series, and I can hardly wait. For me, an essential part of these fantasies has always been the idea that neither party remains unchanged. Let him lie awake too, remembering.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
You're reading my mind!!

The idea of coercion, of someone knowing my kinky desires better than I know them myself, and who wants me to give in to them, is so very poignant for me. The hardest thing is, this type of scene is very hard to create in real life, because if you have to describe it, it loses its appeal, its edge. Much better if someone, like Conrad did with Devan, comes across your private thoughts and decides to make them a reality. I will be returning to your pages again and again, and can't wait for further updates to this delicious saga!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Unprotected

These stories are always just a tad better when the element of unprotected sex is added in. Then it isn't just a simple rape, but it is a rape with consequences. I've never raped anyone in real life, of course, but I have managed to lose my condom in the middle of things several, several times. It's still doing something without permission and I deeply enjoy the notion that the young thing in my bed who thinks she's having a carefree time may well end up with a surprise.

don87654don87654almost 18 years ago
Good, but could be better

With that barebacked sex it is too bad you did not cum in her pussy and give her a baby.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Very Nice.

Well written and an absolutely erotic tale.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Dark and erotic

well done. love the fantasy of force and submission.

lynnakimanalynnakimanaover 16 years ago
Wow

Your going in my favorites. This was absolutely the best; the description, the atmosphere, the setting; I'm almost jealous ;)

BrnEyedBeautyBrnEyedBeautyover 16 years ago
What a wonderful rush

I've often had rape fantasies but haven't had the courage to post about them here. I'm older now and fully accepting of myself. That being said... I'm jealous of the "victim" in the story. I wish I had someone want me with that intensity. That desire. I will definitely add this to my favorites and look for more of your stories. Thank you.

LaJovenaLaJovenaover 16 years ago
Outstanding!

Very well written! I've only recently discovered your writings, so I'm looking forward to reading them all. Keep them coming!

jomarjomarabout 16 years ago
Wow!

Very hot! Excuse me for a few minutes...

TanukiTanukiabout 16 years ago
So real . . .

Almost a little too real for me! :) Many writers forget about dialogue during sex scenes, but you did it so well. I'll have to read more of your stories.

dr_mabeusedr_mabeusealmost 16 years ago
Beautifully Done

Gorgeous piece of fantasy sex, V. So brilliant and alive, with impeccable pacing, and her emotions were perfect, just the right mixture of hatred and helpless surrender. What makes this extra sexy for me is that I know it's a woman's fantasy but it's also a man's -- exactly. Isn't it remarkable how they fit that way, how it all works out?

This is like an etude, a little sexual piano study for 4 hands. Just lovely.

aussie_ellaaussie_ellaalmost 16 years ago
Impressive!

What a beautiful piece...the language, the emotion, his control and need and her resistance...magic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
wow

Really hard-sex with nothing left out. Has to be rated a hundred, but did there HAVE to be anal sex included here? That took away some of the good erotic feeling of it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Perfect... perfect

This is the most perfect forced-sex fantasy I've EVER read!

Perfect length, pace, rhythm, etc. The ending is just the perfect icing on the cake. Bringing the reader back to the realization that it's only a fantasy. It could almost be perceived as feminist erotica! Damn fine!

More, please, more...

vampanyavampanyaabout 15 years ago
wonderful!

I loved it! The build up, the anticipation everything. It really got me worked up whilst reading. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Oh...

Originally, after reading the story, I was under the impression that she'd gotten drunk and believed that her drunken masturbation was actually the cause for the soreness, but that it'd really happened. Apparently, everyone else believes it WAS actually a fantasy. Ah, well. It was great either way. ;D

cowboy109cowboy109about 14 years ago
Wonderful

Very enjoyable fantasy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
speechless

I had five orgasms during this.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Wow

Not only does the author have a brilliant grasp of language (and thereby his/her craft) but a startling understanding of the female psyche. The story went by without a hitch, made me uncomfortable as well as turned on, and has me pondering my own reactions as well as those of the female character. To me, this borders close to literature.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Fantastic

You are a total genius. This story left me wondering if this was even really a dream! I don't know if that is what you intended but here is how I see it: She could have really been taken and raped and the rapist brought her home and set it up so it would look like she did it to herself, or it really was a dream. Nothing indicates it being one or the other. Ergo, you are a genius!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Amazing

This was one of the best stories I have read in a while. The whole time, I felt her emotions- discomfort, fright, lust. You excel at stroy telling!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

definitely one of my all time favorite stories! so many authors have the victim get way too into it but this was absolutely perfect.

LisbethElliotLisbethElliotalmost 13 years ago
Addicting

I can't tell you how many times I've read this, and every time it has the same impact. I can't really add to all that has been said here...this is just a wonderfully written story that draws the reader in and lets her feel everything the girl feels. It has become one of my favorite fantasies.

SayNoSayNoalmost 13 years ago
FINALLY

a true non concent story!!!! Thank you SO MUCH for writing this!!!! I can not seem to find a good story lately so thank you for this amazing story!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
perfect

of all the stories i have read,none come close to this masterpeice

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
The end

I loved the ending. I hadn't expected it.

tazz317tazz317about 12 years ago
A REVILE IN THE HOUSE OF A MAD MAN

and realizing the asylum was fun. TK U MLJ LV NV

DawnJDawnJalmost 12 years ago
A dream, huh?

Not buying it...but okay, if you say so!

AMHJ89AMHJ89over 10 years ago

I guess if all rapists were as kind as him to drug their victims and not leave behind evidence in any form the world would have less ppl and fewer with emotional trauma caused by the act....yes I'm being sarcastic

fanfarefanfareabout 10 years ago
nope, sorry

Varian, you are a skillful writer, I just wish you found a different genre then nonconsent and incest to write about. I understand, we all have our own muse, our own personal demons that compel us to write.

It is my on personal experiences that I find these subjects appalling. The horse is not the rider, the car is not the driver. If my body physically reacts to stimuli that is not consent on my part. Any more then if I accidentally touch a bare electrical wire and during the shock I piss myself. That is an automatic reaction, not a voluntary action.

I apologize if I seem to be criticizing your writing or the readers who choose to enjoy your stories. Please do not take it that way. I merely wanted to explain my reasoning for not wanting to continue to read this subset of stories.

This commentary is as much about myself, clarifying my opinions for myself, to better understand myself. As I said, I like your writing style. I'll check back every now and then and see what you post in the future. I really do look forward to seeing what you could create in a new genre.

chilleywilleychilleywilleyabout 10 years ago
Liked it!

Found you in Girl in the Moon's favorites obviously for at good reason. Great writing.

Chilley

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Best story yet!

I've been on Literotica for years now and this is my favorite genre. I am female and most females will admit that non-concent is a favorite fantasy - and only a fantasy. This story is by far my favorite. I rarely write comments but you deserve one. I hope every woman that reads this gets off like I did! Keep it cumming ... er, coming.

~ purpletilly

CUSpacecowboyCUSpacecowboyover 9 years ago

@fanfare, if you dont like the genre then why are you here reading it to begin with, is it just to say you dont like it? Don't like it don't read it then.

rlang93rlang93about 9 years ago

@fanfare- I find that comment a bit offensive. If it is MY body...not to be taken advantage of by men, then who are you to tell me what should get me off? Please go comment judgement on kiddie porn and leave us our harmless fantasies :) by the way, very well written!

From_EratoFrom_Eratoalmost 9 years ago
Perfectly written

Everything about this story was wonderfully written. The timing and the build up of anticipation were perfect. I normally skim large chunks of stories on Literotica because of scenes that add nothing to the story and kill the rhythm, but this hit the mark from start to finish.

lowkeyonelowkeyoneover 8 years ago
WOW

I read every word. Great story. I'm breathless.

BuzzCzarBuzzCzarover 7 years ago
Fun read

Enjoyed it. Nice twist.

NaughtlylittlegirlNaughtlylittlegirlabout 7 years ago
Pleaseee?

So fucking hot!

It hurts me that I'll never be so lucky as to have a forced seduction such as this!

Please keep writing

RracoonzRracoonzabout 3 years ago

Very well written. Timing was excellent and moves as if it was truly happening. Loved the twisting end. Only bad thing... now I have to go read more of your stories!! Lol

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

hey where to read changed girl?

sotarosotaroabout 2 years ago

A very lovely story. Thank you for creating it and sharing with us. So, so erotic.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous