Awaken Your Inner Slut-Slutocracy TWB

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
craigool
craigool
863 Followers

You will have to admit one of your guy's biggest fantasies is for you to be spit roasted by two big fat cocks while he gets to watch. If he objects, loudly proclaim "So Honey are you a man of your word? Are you gonna watch them fuck me, or not?" Ask his best friend in a whisper no one can hear, "Does it turn you on that I'm about to suck your cock -- with my Guy on the other side of this door?" when you can get him alone. You imagine him fucking you, he tells you he needs to pull out because he is about to cum -- all you say is "Don't".

Offer to pay for your guy's gambling debts with his friends with your pussy. "Fuck me harder! My guy wants to see me cum!" you say to the guy fucking you right in front of your lover. "That's it! Send me back to my guy with your cum sprayed all over me!" you beg. Your intentions have never been so clear as when you pull down your panties and spread your legs for another man. You cum over and over as he fills you with his warm cum. "Fuck me like you want to get me pregnant!" you cry out to the man fucking you in front of your lover as he watches. You always make an orgasmic face when you feel a load spurting inside you. True love is letting you cum on whoever you please, and letting whoever you please cum in you.

You encourage your ex to pull out when he is about to cum from fucking you, but he has other ideas, pulling your hips back, firmly holding you in place while he cums inside you. Whether it is the dominant way he did it, or the act itself, your body responds with an intense climax.

You let his boss fuck you so he can keep his job. "Tell your guy I am going to cum inside you. Tell him I'm bareback. Tell him you stopped taking your birth control when we met. Tell him he can't stop me and you don't want to stop me. Tell your guy we are both going to cum. Tell him." his boss says. "This can't be happening - I can't be doing this -- I'm not a slut!" you tell yourself. But you have never been so turned on as this. You have never seen your nipples this stiff, your pussy craving his big dick, your inability to do anything except what this powerful man wants, it makes you nuclear fusion hot. You have never had a cock this big before, and you never want to stop. Your inner slut is blooming. When you tell your guy, he climaxes right into his hand. "LOL! You always cum so much and so quick when I tell you about how well he fucked me!" you laugh.

A bet is a bet. It's not your fault your guy sucks at pool and over bets. Question is, do you want his friends to fuck you right here on the pool table in front of everyone, or do you want to go somewhere more private to pay his debts? You look back at your guy as the last guy fucking you begins to withdraw his pulsing, spurting dick, spraying his cum half in you, half on you. "Your turn" you say to your guy, with a wide smile, "After all, I belong to you again." Your guy barely enters into your pussy dripping with cum before he adds his own, spurting intensely inside you.

"Here we are -- out of town -- no one knows us here - in a sexy hotel room. Isn't tonight the night I should go down to the Hotel Bar and find another man to fuck me?" you ask your guy hopefully. Watching you be a slut makes your guy SO hard, even thinking about it makes your guy hard. "If I want to, and you want to, and he wants to, then why not?" you ask your guy. "Or maybe a girl. If I want to, and you want to, and she wants to, then why not?" you ask your guy. You then jump on the hard toy you just made for yourself in your guy's pants. Do you really want to do it? Yes. Will you really do it? Yes. You are a slut.

You were drunk, so it's not your fault you fucked two guys -- for several hours -- switching back and forth to blow them each hard over and over. You know, stuff happens when you get drunk. Like the time you were wearing nothing besides your hottest lingerie and heels, slowly blowing another guy in front of your guy's fireplace, a guy that he has never seen before. Do you swallow? Or like the time your girlfriend took her mouth off your guy's hard cock to say "Sharing your guy with me is the best decision you've ever made!". You reply "When my guy is busy romancing a new gal for us, I just make myself useful sucking his cock, or in your case, licking out her tight wet pussy". You are his slut.

Or like the time the big dicked stud was railing your pussy, you looked up to see your guy standing there, as you tell him "He's fucking your girl and there is nothing you can do to stop him". Or the time you came home to find him fucking the stuffing out of some incredibly hot, incredibly tight Asian chick, and your guy said to you, "She's fucking your man and there is nothing you can do to stop us", as you lifted your skirt, got on the bed, and fed her your muff. Your anticipation builds as you wait for his cock to explode and cover her pussy with his cum. He cums inside her, and you remove your dress, sliding under her to feast on their combined cum while she blows him hard for another round.

You didn't get your promotion for your good work (unless you count time on your knees as work). You got it by putting out (your boss says pussy beats mouth in his evaluations). "Lift the skirt up for me, show us your ass and pussy lips, show us you are obedient and not wearing panties." he says. "Yes, Sir." you reply. You are teasing your colleague at work so much, he finally just yanks your jeans down and fucks you, right there at work. You are sometimes pissed off when your guy cums on your face without warning, but when your co-worker does it you laugh and beg for more. Of course you will always laugh and beg for more from a cock the size he has, and he gives you that 'more' right away. Word of all this has gotten back to your bosses, so it is a rather hands on job performance evaluation. Surprisingly, you were 'evaluated' several times that week by several layers of management. "Swallowers are keepers" one of them says. Your guy let you fuck your bosses for a promotion when you asked. Your guy did not think you would cum over and over and over when you did it. Yet you did. After all you are a slut.

You enjoy being a slut. Your guy enjoys you being his slut. A strong marriage allows both of you to experience all your fantasies. He invites his four best friends over to fuck you airtight, all night. You bend over to show everything when your guy opens the door to let his friends in, since as usual, you are not wearing panties. You are sitting there in the soft velour overstuffed chair, your thighs over the overpadded arms, spread wide, as the guys are practically panting, but nobody is making a move. Finally, your guy speaks up, saying "This feels really weird but we all know what we are here to do to my gal, so who's going to start?". You reply "Be a good boy and make out with my asshole. I cleaned it especially good for you, and I want to feel you get your tongue as deep in there as you possibly can. That way my ass will be open and ready for everybody". Clothes start flying everywhere, and pretty soon you have one cock in your mouth, one cock in your ass, one cock in your pussy, one cock in your left hand, and one cock in your right. You are not only airtight, but airtight with dual control joysticks (also known as a full cockpit). Your guy at the end of the night, says "It's so fucking satisfying seeing you totally fucked out, totally exhausted, and covered in other men's cum. Beautiful!". He took advantage of the fact you could not move, and licked you clean, to one screaming orgasm after another. By the time he was done, you were certain he gave you more orgasms, and more intense orgasms, than all the rest of them put together.

You fucked someone with a really big cock last night. How does it feel, putting your guy's cock inside you, fucking him tonight? Are you a loose woman? You answer the door. "Your guy sent me. I'm here to fuck you." the handsome guy with the huge cock says. You reply "Yes, I know. Please cum in me". You could not bear to part with his huge fucking cock, so you just said thank you by sucking and licking the tip of his cock for a half an hour. After the third time you got him so turned on he had to fuck you again, he finally did not get hard again and left. You asked your guy later, "What feels better? My now wide open pussy? Or all his hot cum inside me?".

"I met with the banker, Honey. He gave us six more months to re-pay our loan. But I will have to see him, letting him make deposits every week to keep his interest up." you say as your 'bankers box' drips his cum between your thighs onto your hose.

You always arrange the best parties, where everybody cums. Your pussy holds the proof after every party. When the guests arrive make sure you are wearing a short skirt or dress with no panties. Bend over to pick up your purse you dropped on the floor, knees shoulder width, in front of every guy at the party, just to be certain they know what your pussy looks like. They might want to kiss it later. You hope that they will want to fuck it later, and most of them will. Your guy told you blowjobs aren't cheating, more like an intimate way of saying hello. So you ask every guy at the party "Would you like to say hello to me, in a really nice, intimate way?" For the really hot ones, that you know or suspect have a really big cock, you ask "Do you want me to sit on your face after you cum inside me?" When you ask that question of your guy, his dick gets instantly hard. You tell him "You married a slut. You wanted a slut. Now watch her fuck all the hot guys she wants, I am your gal and I am a slut!". You circulate around the party, letting everybody get a good feel of your tits, your ass, your pussy. Sometimes you are the one coping a feel of their tits, their ass, their pussy. But before the passion bomb explodes and everybody starts fucking, you find your guy to tell him "Nothing makes me come harder than a man tonguing cum out of my pussy. Someone else's? Bonus!" You laugh as he cums in his pants, rubbing it in well to make the stain really obvious and hard to get out.

Would he enjoy watching two strangers cover you in their cum? Is it so wrong, for you to want two men at the same time? Is it so wrong, for you to want three men at the same time? You suck your guy's cock while you orgasm almost constantly on the big dick in your pussy and the big dick in your ass. That's what I call creating great memories with your guy!

You couldn't wait for everybody else to get started fucking at the next party, so you and the new guy started fucking, right in front of your guy, right there in the living room, barely getting enough clothes off to provide access. Your guy joined in making sure everyone knew you like double penetration, as he slides into your well lubed ass. You love the loss of control that happens when you have to suck a cock and fuck a cock at the same time, so your guy grabs a passing friend, telling him to fill your mouth. You like being fucked in front of everyone. You really like being double fucked in front of everyone. Nothing beats being airtight, mouth, cunt and ass filled, in front of everyone. You spend the night that way, one of your treasured memories! You really like being slutty, the sluttier the better!

You are a slut because of your guy. No, that's an excuse. You are a slut because that is who you are. Wife. Mother. Slut. You can be all three of those. You choose your level and intensity of sluttiness hour by hour, day by day. You are a hot, sexy gal, that does not make you a slut. You are a slut because you choose to do slutty things. Well, maybe you are a slut, but you are good with that. You make yourself feel the slut inside you -- all day long. You look at men and wonder how their cocks would taste in your mouth, how well they would fill your pussy, if they would join your man for a threesome with you. You look at women and wonder how their pussies would taste in your mouth, if their tongues would make you cum, if they would join your guy and you for a threesome, or if you would join hers.

There are few things you love more than teasing other men. Most of the time, you get away with it. The exception to this is the escalating chat sessions you have with an online stud, whose profile says "If your gal says that cock size doesn't matter, she has never been fucked by a cock like mine." Finally, you agree to a Google hangouts session, where you begin to crave his big cock. So it end up with your guy at home watching you on his laptop, jacking off, while you are bent over for another guy with a much bigger cock. You say "Mmmmmm baby, his cock feels so fucking good filling up my wet pussy. Do you like this baby? Am I being a good slut for you, fucking your new best friend while all you get is a handjob? Kiss your slut baby, make me cum!" The more vocal you become from your orgasms, the faster your guy strokes his cock as he watches you fuck. Those that shame casual sex are not the ones having it. "Don't fight it. I will cum inside you. Then you can go back to your guy." the big dicked stud, says as he mistook your body thrashing orgasm for trying to get off of him. "He fills me. You clean me." you repeat like a mantra, as your guy spashes his cum over his computer screen, again and again.

You overhear your soon to be Father-in-Law confessing "Her ass feels so good I would propose to her myself if she wasn't already engaged to my son!". After the party, when everyone else has left, you pretend to be drunk, and you start sucking your guy's best friend's cock right in front of him. "I wish that a hundred different guys would send me a selfie of my gal sucking their cocks." your guy says as he fights not to cum. "Your gal has a way of getting attention from cute guys. Mostly, she gives out free blowjobs right and left. Ask all your friends, they already know what a slut she is." His best friend chimes in. "Come on hubby-to-be, you know you want to see him fuck me." you beg, and after he nods, you get your wish. It's almost like his big cock was made to exactly fill your pussy. You pretend to be 'innocent', but you are a gal who massages stranger's balls so they can fuck her tight pussy longer. You pull out you guy's best friend's cock as it is spurting, so it is both covered in cum and dripping out cum. "Look what he did to my pussy, baby!" you say as you grab his ears, pulling him in for a really close look. Pretty soon, your guy is doing exactly what you expected him to do -- cleaning up every drop with his tongue.

When you go out with your guy's friends, he wonders why you always disappear for long periods of time. What your guy doesn't realize is that you are in the restroom, taking on all comers. Each of his friends takes their turn, one by one, , two by two, or even three at a time, fucking or being sucked to completion by his gal until they cum inside you. Your inner slut is now a well known slut, to all your friends and all your guy's friends, and you could not be happier about it.

=-=-=-=-=-=-

Now each of these ideas has penetrated your core. These ideas make a vivid, deep, and permanent impression on your inner conscious mind. Each day in your daily life you become more and more aware of the full, powerful, and creative expression of these ideas.

From today onward, you can claim to be a member of the Slutocracy if you so choose. Only you determine the amount of your sluttiness. Only you determine with whom you share your inner slut. You now have the power, the control of your own sex life, and as your desires increase, your pleasure in satisfying them will increase too.

You are now in your true state of being a complete royal Slut. You return to this state each time you hear my voice say the phrase "Gravity Well Gopher" and each time you return here you experience even deeper, more intense orgasms. You now realize your body, your sex life, belongs to you. Your body will respond fully to give you orgasms like these whenever you choose.

Every night you go to bed alone and are feeling good, you will become aroused. Your breasts will swell, your nipples will become hard, your pussy lips will expand, your channel walls will engorge. Your legs will spread, craving for a cock to fill you. You will masturbate to an intense orgasm, and fall asleep easily. When you awake you will feel happy and satisfied. You will repeat our commands and permissions to yourself each morning, without having to say a word out loud.

Each time you repeat this session, the intensity and duration of your orgasms will increase.

You are now certified to have completed the Slutocracy level of your training.

When you wake up you will remember how good this felt. Remember the waves of pleasure you have felt, completely satisfied and happy, you will want to do it again.

As I count up to 10 you will gradually awaken. One, you remember the orgasms and how good they felt. Two, you remember all the permissions we granted you. Three, you remember the commands you were given. Four, you are becoming almost conscious now. Five, you feel satisfied and happy. Six, you want to do this session again tomorrow. Seven, you will send feedback to the author. Eight, you are becoming fully conscious now. Nine, you will get the best night's sleep of your life tonight when it is time to go to bed. Ten, wakey-wakey, you are wide awake now and you feel great.

Thank you.

--:--
--:--
1.0
craigool
craigool
craigool
863 Followers
12
Please rate this
The author would appreciate your feedback.
Share this

Similar Stories

Blackmailed Couple Used Married cpl are set up and blackmailed by a kinky bull.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Slut Rules A series of rules for slut training a submissive.in How To
High Score A wife will do anything to win the bet.in Loving Wives
Crazy Weekend with Friends Friends help me bang my wife.in Group Sex
Her Inner Slut Cums Out Wife lets out her inner slut.in Loving Wives
More Stories