Slut Rules

Story Info
A series of rules for slut training a submissive.
910 words
4.08
40.1k
38
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Em" and I started slut training a few months ago as an extension of our BDSM activities. I have been setting increasingly challenging tasks for her to complete, to test and increase her obedience, to raise her body confidence and to bring out her slutty, sexual side. I'm sure I'll be documenting some of them here, but they have included public nudity, sending me erotic photos and videos, writing on her body, using new sex toys and learning to love looking and feeling sexy. But, for the time being, here are the rules I laid out from the outset to guide her training. This isn't necessarily a "how to" guide for slut training. If you want that, think of this as a starting point. I might write more on that in future if this proves popular.

However, I've looked for ideas online for Dominants wishing to train their submissives and there seems to be relatively slim pickings. What there is often seems to be written by fantasists, bullies or those with unrealistic ideas of what to expect. Of course, there is a very big difference between a good Dominant and a bully or abuser. The Dominant uses their power to make the submissive fulfil their own fantasies. In a good D/s relationship, the Dominant only appears to hold all the power; the submissive holds the ultimate veto. And the Dominant always cares for the submissive after playing. Aftercare is non-negotiable in my view.

A quick note on our definition of what constitutes a slut for our purposes, before I dive into the rules. Em is a monogamous slut. We are an exclusive couple, we haven't shared each other and (although it regularly pops up in our fantasy play) we don't intend to in the near future. Sluttiness, in this case, does not equate to promiscuity. She wanted to become more overtly sexual, and to explore just how far she could go by unleashing her exhibitionist, sexy, flirtatious and submissive side. She enjoys being used and objectified, feeling depraved and dirty, and pushing the boundaries that society puts on "good girls".

So, that brings us to the rules.

Slut rules

1. A slut exists solely for pleasure, her own and that of everybody around her. When it stops being safe or fun, sluttiness stops. Safe Words are sacrosanct and will be used by the slut without fear of reprisal or of disappointing her Master. Her Master will respond to any Safe Word instantly and either ease off any activity, or make her safe and secure, and comfort her immediately, depending on the Safe Word.

2. A slut is a machine for sex. She exists to have orgasms and to be an agent of others' pleasure and sexual gratification. That is the core of her being and her highest function. In the outside world, she is a strong, independent, successful woman and her Master respects this. However, when she is being a slut, she is a sex object to be used for the pleasure of herself and those around her

3. A slut craves cum. Her skin is a canvas to be painted with semen. Her mouth is a chalice to be filled with sperm. In time, her body will become a receptacle for her Master's cum.

4. A slut always has choices. If there is a choice between wearing underwear or not, the preference is not. Between showing off her body or covering up, the preference is to show her body. Between sexy and practical, the preference is sexy. Between make up and bare, it's make up. Between respectability and sluttiness, the preference is sluttiness.

5. A slut's sexuality is not her own. Any orgasm she has will be reported to her Master. If she is propositioned for sex, the request is to be referred to her Master. If she wants to masturbate, use erotica or porn, she will report it to her Master as soon as is practicable afterwards and if she is asked to, describe it in detail.

6. A slut's entire reason for existing is to provide carnal pleasure for herself and for her Master. She will actively seek new ideas, kinks, fantasies and activities to further their pleasure, and share them with her Master for His approval.

7. A slut takes direction from her Master without thinking. Obey first, think second. Her self is subordinate to her obedience, her sexuality and her libido.

8. A slut exists to give and receive pleasure. She is actively encouraged to flirt with anyone and everyone, male or female, she encounters. At her discretion or at the direction of her Master, she may allow them glimpses of her intimate areas, talk to or touch them in a flirty way or otherwise enjoy her and their sexuality. Anything beyond this requires permission from her Master.

9. A slut's body is sexy and attractive. It is built for pleasure. She is comfortable with her sluttiness and sexiness. She should be proud of her body, maintain it to the best of her ability, and want to show it off to her Master and to others. She should revel in her sexuality and enjoy her body and its natural sexual functions to the utmost.

10. A slut is required to share her thoughts, emotions, fears and desires. The form this takes is to be agreed with her Master, but she should record her descent into sluttiness, obedience, hypersexuality and submissiveness and share it with him.