Awakened Again

Story Info
A dominatrix is teased and tormented without mercy.
3.4k words
4.69
32.8k
30
2

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/05/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tenth in a series

***********************************************************************************************************

I awake to darkness. The morning lights seeps in around the edges of the silk scarf tied over my eyes. Similar scarves bind my wrists to the bedposts, my arms stretched wide above my head. I lie on my back and try and steady my breathing while I wait, listening.

I strain to hear anyone else in the room, but there is no sound. My mind drifts back to the only other time I awoke tied to a bed. It was the first time I ever experienced bondage, back when I was a sophomore in college. I had a brief glimpse of the woman who tied me before she blindfolded me. She proceeded to tease and pleasure me at length, bringing me to the edge repeatedly, before an unseen man plunged his cock into me and brought me to a spectacular orgasm. The experience awakened me to the thrill of bondage, and for a long time after that I was a high-end sub, then an even more highly paid dominatrix. My career in the sex trade ended when I married my husband four years ago.

Now, here, I am tied again. I agreed to this awhile ago, but I didn't know when, or where, it would occur. I listen for the sound of my husband, but there is still only silence. Over the course of our marriage, I have slowly introduced him to the world of bondage, first as my sub, then as a partner in several domination sessions. He knows I prefer the role of dominatrix, but he also knows what it feels like to be a sub and have no control over what is done to your body. It has been a long time since I have felt that myself, and he has taken it upon himself to again give me the experience of being dominated.

I feel the presence of someone in my bedroom before I actually hear any sound. I am certain that I am being watched. I focus all of my attention, but for a few moments nothing happens. Then I feel the sheet covering my body being pulled away. I am wearing only a short, strapless nightgown, my legs bare, my nipples covered only by the thin fabric. I wait, feeling the eyes on my body. After a long moment the gown is pulled down, first over my breasts, then slowly down over my legs. I have been tied and naked countless times, of course, but being blindfolded always enhances the feeling. All my nerve endings are alive, awaiting whatever is in store for me.

It is when my ankles are tied to the bedposts at the foot of the bed that I realize the hands tying me are not my husband's. I am suddenly spread naked and helpless in a room with a complete stranger. My breathing quickens.

"Who are you?" I whisper.

"Someone who wants to awaken you again." It is a woman's voice, soft and breathy.

I briefly wonder if it is the same woman who pleasured me that first time, but that seems highly unlikely. I sense her presence near my face, and then feel her lips on mine with a soft and sensuous kiss. Her tongue briefly and gently pushes into my mouth, but the probe is tentative, and only the tips of our tongues touch. It is a loving kiss, and I am immediately aroused. I try and kiss her harder, but her lips pull away from mine.

I test my bonds, but my body is stretched tight, almost taut. My breathing slows as I wait for what is coming next. I feel something soft and light, perhaps a feather, touch the inside of my thigh. Then it is on the side of my hip, the underside of my foot, my stomach, the inside of my arm, down along my rib cage, always moving, always light and feathery. I shiver slightly, never knowing what will be touched next. The feather continues its journey over my naked body, touching almost everything except my breasts and my pussy. It is an exquisite tease.

When the feather stops moving over me, I arch my back slightly, almost involuntarily. I'm certain the woman is smiling at my need. I feel her move away from the bed, and I wait and wonder what she will do next. After a few moments, a soft oil-covered brush touches my right breast, tracing slow circles around the nipple. The brush moves to the other breast, still avoiding the nipple. But even without direct stimulation, they are erect and hard, awaiting whatever the woman has in store for them.

When the brush moves to my pussy lips, I groan. It moves up and down, stroking softly, sliding and caressing, circling around my opening. I push against it, but the woman pulls it away and I moan. My nerve endings are tingling, but my clit has still not been touched. Then the brush moves away.

"Let me see you," I say softly.

In response, the woman fingers my nipples. She rolls them between her thumbs and forefingers, twisting, pulling. The direct stimulation causes my breath to catch. She continues to caress my nipples, and I arch my back again, wanting her. Then she pinches them, hard, and I gasp. It is the first time she has caused me pain, and I brace for the clamps that I am sure will follow.

Instead, I hear the sound of a crop swinging through the air. The sudden sharp pain on the inside of my right thigh shocks me, and I cry out. The crop returns again and again to the same spot, the pain stinging and shooting through my body. Then the woman whips my other thigh, and my legs start to quiver under the onslaught. When the whipping stops, I think that the pain is over, but then the woman swings the crop hard against my tender clit.

"Fuck!" I yell.

The intense pain radiates throughout my body, and I whimper and try and move away from the crop. I expect the whipping to continue and I do what I can to prepare. The pain still burns like fire, but in my agony I notice that my juices are dripping out of me and down my ass crack. My mind is saying no, but my body is saying yes.

I grit my teeth, waiting for the torture to continue. Instead, I hear the telltale buzz of a vibrator. I can't see it, but it sounds like a Hitachi, and my mind tries to adjust away from pain to the pleasure I anticipate. Or perhaps there will be both, simultaneously, something I always tried to give my subs. It's been awhile since I have experienced that kind of torment, and I feel my pussy clench in anticipation.

The woman makes me wait, and my breathing becomes shallow. The expectation of what I will feel is almost as strong as the feeling itself. My mind goes off in all directions, and I am lost, unmoored, before the touch of the vibrator on my clit makes me jump and focuses my attention like a laser. It is light and gentle, barely touching me, then moves into my pussy lips and does slow circles. I squirm, trying for more contact, and my mouth opens. The vibrator moves back and forth between my pussy and my bud, and I feel the orgasm building inexorably. The woman is experienced, teasing me expertly, keeping me on the edge and making time expand. My body undulates, I push my hips up, and I start to pant.

The woman stops moving the Hitachi and holds it hard against my throbbing clit. I am about to cum, just a few more seconds. My mouth opens wide in an O, and then...it stops.

"Oh God," I cry. "No, don't stop. Please!"

The woman does not respond. I thrash and moan, hovering on the brink, begging for release. My pussy is soaked, dripping, waiting for more.

Nothing happens for a long moment, and I feel the orgasm start to ebb. Then I sense the woman between my legs, and I feel her tongue gently brush my pussy lips. She licks and kisses my cunt, moving up and down between my lips and occasionally pushing her tongue into my vagina. I am instantly brought back to the edge, and I try and push against the source of my pleasure. The woman licks my clit, stops, then licks again, teasing and keeping me so very close. My breathing is ragged, my whole body vibrating with relentless need.

When the mouth moves away from my pussy, I groan. I try not to beg, but I can't help myself. When I feel the woman free my ankles from the bedposts, I move my legs. Then my right leg is bent back and my ankle is secured to the post above my wrist. When the woman does the same with my left leg, I am bent double, my ass and pussy in the air. I am spread obscenely wide, vulnerable to a woman I have never met or even seen, and a wave of fear washes over me.

The woman gives me a moment to adjust to my new position, then I feel something cool and smooth press against my clit. Before I know it, the woman has secured the vibrator with thin straps around my legs and waist. I try and ready myself for the vibrations I know are coming, and sure enough the woman flicks the remote. I'm pretty sure the setting is on low, and the stimulation is not enough to let me cum, but the vibrations keep me aroused and unable to concentrate on anything but my sensitive clit. I moan and succumb to the sensations spreading through my helpless body.

Then the crop lands hard against the back of my left thigh, and I scream. I try and move away, but of course I can't. The blows continue, one after the other, always in the same spot. The pain intensifies, sharp and searing, and I continue to scream. There is a brief pause, then the crop lands on my other leg. The woman swings it harder, faster, and I gasp. My legs are burning, and I feel them start to shake uncontrollably. I lose count of the blows, and my mind reels.

When the woman moves the crop to my ass, I start to sob. Now she is whipping me without pause, first one side, then the other. The blows go on and on, relentless, without end. But even though my ass is on fire, part of me is still aware of the vibrations on my clit, and my mind has trouble separating the pleasure and the pain. Even so, I am not sure how much more I can take. It isn't until I think I might pass out that the torture stops.

I lie on the bed and whimper. I have never been whipped so unmercifully. My legs continue to shake when, just as the pain begins to subside, I feel something cool and wet against my butthole. Instantly I clench my ass, but the woman continues to lubricate me, probing gently. Then the ass plug is against my opening, and I realize it will be better if I relax. The woman pushes it into me, slowly but deliberately. I hold my breath without thinking, then let it out when I hear the pop of the plug as it seats itself deep inside my ass, stretching and filling me.

Just as I think I am becoming accustomed to the feeling, the plug starts to vibrate. Now I am being vibrated on my clit and in my ass. My mouth opens in a deep moan, the pleasure surging through my body, the pain of the crop receding. When the woman unties my ankles and frees my legs, I whisper thank you to her, even though I know she is not done with me.

I expect my ankles to be retied at the foot of the bed, but instead the ropes are removed. The woman puts a pillow under my ass, arching my back and raising my pussy. For a while nothing happens, and I concentrate on the vibrations. I realize I am incredibly aroused, even though the vibrations are not strong enough to let me cum. Then the vibrations on my clit increase, and I suddenly feel the orgasm starting to build again. As I get close to the edge, the vibrations decrease, and the orgasm pulls back. The woman continues to vary the speed of the vibrator, keeping me on the brink but never letting me cum. I writhe and moan and beg, but the orgasm is just out of reach.

Though I can't see her, I am certain the woman is smiling at my torment.

As the realization that I might never cum settles over me, the woman begins to fondle my neglected nipples. She caresses and twists and pulls, then licks and sucks, keeping them erect and hard. It is a relief to focus my mind on something other than the incessant vibrations between my legs, and I enjoy the attention. Then I hear her swing the crop against her hand, and I am instantly afraid. The crop lands on my right nipple, hard and quick, and I cry out in anguish, the stinging pain shooting into my groin. I know that the other nipple is next, and the wait is almost as excruciating as the pain. Even though I think I am ready, when my left nipple is whipped I scream in agony.

I wait for more, but I feel the woman move off the bed. Even though she has only hit my nipples once, I am not sure how much more my body can endure. I have no safe word, but I think I can get the torment to stop. I am formulating the words in my mind when the vibrations on my clit increase, and instantly I am brought to the edge again. The emotional whiplash of enduring both intense pleasure and searing pain is mentally exhausting, but my body's need to cum overwhelms my mind.

"Please," I beg. "Please let me cum." I hear the desperation in my voice.

In response, the vibrations on my clit decrease, and I groan. Just when I think the teasing will never end, I feel something hard and smooth at the entrance to my pussy. The woman pushes the dildo all the way into me. It is long and thick, and when it touches my cervix I jump. Both of my holes are filled, and I wait for her to fuck me. But nothing happens, and I push my feet against the bed to raise my hips, seeking the friction that will allow my release. The orgasm still hovers in my body, just out of reach.

Then the woman straddles me, her sopping pussy on my mouth, and I belatedly realize that I am not the only one in the room who is incredibly aroused. She moves her pussy against my mouth for a moment before lifting off of me and away from my tongue. I feel her breasts against mine, her face over my stomach, as she starts to move the dildo in and out of me. When I begin to tremble she reduces the vibrations on my clit and in my ass, keeping my orgasm at bay. I groan again, my mind overpowered by the need in my body. Then she lowers herself onto my mouth.

"Make me cum," she growls, her voice low and throaty.

I eagerly comply. I kiss and suck and lick her engorged lips, stabbing my tongue into her hole. She is incredibly wet. I touch her extended clit with the tip of my tongue, then move in circles around her sensitive bud. I vary the pace and movement of my tongue until I feel her pussy start to quiver. I put my mouth on her pussy again, then go back to her clit. She continues to fuck me with the dildo while I lick her, but her strokes become sporadic as her own pleasure takes over.

When I feel her legs tremble against my face, I increase the movement of my tongue and lick her clit in ever faster circles. I hear the sharp intake of her breath just before she cries out and cums hard on my face, her body shaking, her orgasm going on and on. This woman who has teased me for what seems like hours rides out her own orgasm on top of me. It is only after long moments pass that she climbs off me and returns to fucking me hard and fast with the dildo.

Once again I feel the orgasm building in my bound body. I push against the dildo and the incessant vibrations, needing just a few more strokes. My mouth opens and I start to pant. I am so close, so very close...and then she pulls the dildo out of me.

"No," I cry in anguish. "I made you cum. Please!"

"Are you having fun sweetheart?" It is my husband's voice, whispering in my ear. I suddenly realize he has been in the room the whole time, enjoying the show and watching me being teased and tormented by another naked woman.

"Oh god," I whimper. "I am so turned on, I can't stand it, please, oh god, let me cum." I am nearly incoherent, desire and lust flooding through my body. I think I have never been so aroused for so long, and I beg him to fuck me.

He climbs on top of me, and I bend my knees and spread my legs, welcoming him. He plunges into me and I arch my back, squeezing my pussy lips around his thick, hard cock. I wrap my legs around his body, pulling him deeper inside of me. He moves in slow, steady strokes, caressing by breasts and fondling my nipples. I moan and move against him. Then his lips are on mine and he kisses me hard, eagerly, pushing his tongue deep into my mouth. He fucks me with his cock and his tongue, ravishing me. My body is in a frenzy, wild and wanton. I am being taken by the person I love most in the world.

Suddenly he is fucking me furiously, growling, his lust overwhelming us both. When he roars as his jism shoots deep into my womb, my world falls away and time stops. The orgasm I have been so desperate to have rockets through me, exploding into every part of my body. I scream and thrash and writhe and cry out, my body jerking and shaking uncontrollably. The orgasm comes in waves, and I continue to shake and spasm. My whole body is consumed by the intense and overpowering sensations flooding through me. I am floating in a sea of pleasure and bliss.

When the orgasm begins to ebb I slowly come back to myself. My husband is still inside of me. He kisses me, tenderly but not without passion, and I kiss him back. My heart is filled with love for this wonderful man. I am luxuriating in this profound feeling when I feel the vibrations on my clit and in my ass intensify. The woman is still in the room, fingering the remote, watching us. My mouth opens, and she increases the vibrations again. I have no time to prepare for the sudden and sharp orgasm concentrated in my clit. I scream and jerk as my husband watches the desire and ecstasy wash across my face. I cum again and again, orgasm after orgasm pulsing through me. My body is out of control, shaking and thrashing. The orgasms continue until my body reaches its limit and I finally pass out.

When I awaken again, my husband is embracing me. The blindfold has been removed and my wrists untied. The vibrators are also gone, as is the unseen woman who has tormented me all morning. My body is sated, but my mind is a jumble of conflicting emotions. Relief, love, anguish, passion - all these feelings pulse through me. I am emotionally and physically exhausted. I close my eyes, content to lie in the strong arms of the man I love.

There is no doubt that dominating someone sexually is a powerful aphrodisiac. Having complete control over someone else's body is thrilling. But my husband has reminded me that having no control over what happens to you sexually is far more intense. Even with consent, there is nothing like the combination of fear, uncertainty and adrenaline rush that results from total submission to someone you love. Being bound, helpless and vulnerable, is the most profound sexual experience possible.

Perhaps deep down I am a sub after all.