Awakened

Story Info
A girl experiences bondage for the first time.
2.5k words
4.57
36.6k
22
2

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/05/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Early morning dappled sunlight filters into the room through the window to the left of the bed. A warm breeze comes through the open window on the other side. The bed is positioned between them with thin posts extending up about two feet at each corner of the frame. On the bed a girl sleeps. Her arms are flung akimbo above her head, and her wavy reddish brown hair is fanned out on the pillow behind her. The expression on her face is relaxed, almost angelic. Her lips are slightly parted. Only a sheet covers her body.

A woman moves out of the shadows and stands at the foot of the bed. She is clad only in a short red chemise that stops well above her knees and exposes her shapely legs. Her blond hair falls to her shoulders. She is not tall, but her body is lean and tight and fit. The look in her dark brown eyes is sultry as she gazes at the girl on the bed. This promises to be a lot of fun, she muses.

The woman walks silently around the bed and drops a bag on the chair under the window. She pulls out a rope and moves to the corner of the bed. She slowly slips the noose around the girl's outstretched wrist, then ties it off at the post as quietly as possible. The girl stirs, and the woman holds her breath. Then the woman moves around the bed to the opposite corner with another piece of rope. She slips the noose around the girl's other wrist, and slowly pulls her arm toward the post. As she is tying it off, the girl's eyes flutter open with a start. It takes a moment for the girl to realize her situation. The girl's grey-green eyes stare up at the woman in fear. Her mouth opens in alarm, and the woman puts her finger to the girl's lips.

"Don't speak," she says softly.

The girl closes her mouth, but her body starts to tremble. Her mind tries to make sense of what is happening. And then, dimly, she remembers the website. As a college sophomore the girl is not sexually inexperienced, but her recent encounters have been disappointing. A few months ago she had been online and came across a website which promised sexual adventure and excitement, an awakening of sorts. She had been intrigued and filled out the questionnaire about her fantasies and desires. Without much thought or hesitation, she had clicked on submit, mostly unaware that that was exactly what she was agreeing to do. But then time had gone by without anything happening, and she had almost forgotten about it. Now, she realizes, her fantasies are about to become reality.

The woman pulls the rope tighter to the post, but still allowing the girl some freedom to move her arms. She moves back to the foot of the bed and gazes at the girl's outstretched arms for a moment, then slowly pulls back the sheet to reveal the girls' body. Her long, slender legs stretch out before her. She is wearing a cream-colored camisole, tied in front, and a pale purple thong with ties on the sides. The woman smiles and thinks to herself, this will be easy. She won't even need the scissors at the bottom of her bag.

The woman goes back to her bag and removes two more pieces of rope. The girl puts up a feeble resistance before understanding that she cannot escape. The woman slips the rope around her left ankle and ties it off at the post. She repeats this at her right ankle, pulling her legs wide apart. She leaves enough slack in the ropes for the girl to have some movement in her legs, but the girl is spread eagle and vulnerable to whatever the woman wishes to do with her. Mostly she is afraid, but some part of her is excited as well. The woman smiles at her, then returns to the bag and pulls out a blindfold. The girl shakes her head with alarm, but again becomes resigned to her situation. As she puts it on the girl, the woman thinks it is a shame to cover up those beautiful eyes.

A man stands in the far corner of the room. He is watching the girl and the woman intently. He is naked, and he is slowly stroking his cock in anticipation of what he will see.

The woman lightly touches the girl's ankle, then slowly trails her fingers up her leg and along the tender flesh at the inside of the girl's thigh. She does the same on the other leg, stopping just short of the thong. Then she does slow, lazy circles around the edge of the thong. The girl feels herself start to get wet. The woman lingers on the thong a moment, lightly brushing the girl's clit before moving her hand up and across the girl's bare midriff. Her fingers move still higher, over the thin fabric of the camisole. The girl's nipples are prominent, and the woman flicks them with her thumb. The girl's breath catches in her throat.

Then the woman moves her hands to the strings of the camisole and slowly unties them. The garment falls open, exposing the girl's perfect breasts. They are not large, but they are round and perfectly proportioned. The areoles are raised slightly from the soft skin of her breasts, and the pink nipples are the size of pencil erasers. The woman is certain she can make them larger and harder, and her gaze lingers on them before her hands move down to the ties at the sides of the girl's thong. She unties them one by one, then excruciatingly slowly pulls the thong down. The girl's pussy is shaved clean save for a small expanse of curly hair just above the hood of her clit. The woman pulls the thong out from under the girl's ass and notices with satisfaction how wet her pussy lips have become. The girl's body displayed before her is gorgeously beautiful, naked, tied, spread and vulnerable. The woman feels herself becoming wet as she stares. The girl shivers and moans.

The woman returns to the bag, this time pulling out a brush and a small jar of oil. The brush is fine-tipped, like an artist's brush, and she dips it into the oil. She moves back to the edge of the bed and begins to trace circles around the outside of the girl's left breast with the brush. She continues to circle, each time coming a little closer to the areola but never touching it. She watches as the girl's breathing becomes shallow. Finally she touches the areola, still circling but not touching the nipple. Then the brush circles the nipple lightly before touching its tip. The woman watches the nipple grow and harden. She repeats this on the girl's other breast, taking her time before the brush reaches the nipple. The girl mews and pushes her breast up to increase the contact, but the woman pulls the brush away.

The woman rises and dips the brush in the oil again. She returns to the bed and begins to ever so lightly paint the girl's pussy lips. She moves up one side and down the other, making a slow circle and causing the girl to shiver again. The woman notices that the girl's clit has emerged from its hood, and she moves the brush to the eager bud. Slow circles, then sideways back and forth, slow circles again, then up and down. The girl writhes and moans under the delicate touch, pushing her hips up in a futile attempt to increase the friction. The girl knows she is being teased, but there is nothing she can do to escape the torment.

The man continues to watch from the shadows, transfixed with the erotic scene in front of him. His cock is half erect and getting harder. He has a lean and chiseled body with well-defined muscles. His body is hairless except for the shaggy dark hair hanging over his ears. He is young, not much older than the girl. His role as a voyeur makes it clear that the woman is in charge.

The woman puts aside the brush and climbs onto the bed. She straddles the girl and puts her hands on the girl's breasts. She is gentle at first, but then begins to pull and twist the nipples. She rolls them between her thumbs and fingers before pinching them hard. The girl gasps and cries out. The woman leans down and covers the girl's open mouth with her own, kissing the girl with passion while pushing her tongue into the girl's mouth. No sooner does the girl push back with her own tongue than the woman reaches down and strokes the girl's sopping wet pussy. She fingers the folds briefly, then pushes one finger into the girl's vagina. She strokes in and out, then pushes a second finger in, followed by a third. She pushes in deeper and reaches up and touches the girl's g-spot. The girl becomes frantic as she submits to being finger fucked. The woman ends the kiss and moves her mouth to the girl's breasts, sucking and swirling her tongue around first one nipple and then the other, all the while continuing to push her fingers deep into the girl's pussy. The girl arches her back as her arousal reaches a new level, and she feels the orgasm building inexorably. She is getting close.

The man is fully erect now. His thick cock is hard and throbbing, and he smears the precum around the head with his fingers. He groans silently.

The woman suddenly stops what she is doing and gets off the bed. The girl stops breathing, suspended on the edge. She has never felt like this. She listens as the woman moves across the room and retrieves still more things from her bag. The girl's hips undulate as she waits for what comes next. She feels the woman come back to the bed, and then something touches the entrance to her pussy. The dildo is thick, and the girl feels it being slowly pushed into her. She experiences the fullness as the woman holds it in place, motionless. The girl lies still for a moment, then moves her hips. The woman responds by fucking her with the dildo, slowly at first, then faster and harder. The girl gasps and groans. Then she feels a buzzing on her clit and her body starts to shake. The woman moves the vibrator lightly over the girl's sensitive bud, up and down, then side to side. It's when she starts moving it in slow circles that the girl begins to tremble uncontrollably. Her mouth falls open and her breathing is ragged. The girl has never been so stimulated, every nerve in her body on fire, and the orgasm is about to overwhelm her naked body.

And then the stimulation stops. The woman takes the dildo and the vibrator away from the girl's sopping wet pussy and moves off the bed. The girl whimpers and cries out, her body in a frustrated frenzy. The woman puts the tools on the chair and walks to the man in the corner. She reaches out and squeezes his cock. She kisses him hard on the mouth, then looks up at him.

"She's ready," she whispers.

The man moves to the end of the bed and stares at the gorgeous creature spread out before him. He kneels on the bed between her still quivering legs and puts the head of his cock at the slippery entrance to her pussy. The girl's reaction is startled as she realizes there is another person in the room. The fear returns, but only for a moment. She barely has time to process what is happening when her nipples are pinched hard. She gasps and tries to move away, but of course this isn't possible. Then she feels the man's breath on her face, and the next thing she knows the man is kissing her and stabbing his tongue into her mouth. Again she tries to pull back, but then she pushes back with her own tongue. The fear has been replaced by need, and she kisses the man fiercely. The man suddenly plunges his cock into her and she opens her legs as wide as possible to take all of him. His thrusts are slow and rhythmic, and the girl wantonly moves her hips to match his rhythm. He continues to deep kiss the girl while increasing the pace of his thrusts. The wave of sensations in her body builds to a crescendo, and she is on the edge of the strongest orgasm of her life. She can feel the head of the man's cock on her cervix. All rational thought vanishes, and her mouth opens in an O as she screams. The orgasm explodes through her as her body convulses and shakes wildly. The man grunts and groans, and the girl feels the man's jism shoot deep into her womb. She continues to scream and shake and spasm. The orgasm goes on and on until she almost passes out.

The woman is sitting in the chair, legs splayed, the chemise pulled up above her breasts. She is watching the man and the girl on the bed cum together while simultaneously plunging the dildo into her pussy and pushing the Hitachi against her clit. Her eyes close as she succumbs to the waves of pleasure shooting through her body as the orgasm overwhelms her. She too screams as the three of them ride out their orgasms together, the sounds of sexual release culminating in a symphony of passion and ecstasy.

The man gets up off the girl while the woman slowly comes back to earth. The girl shivers a final time as she savors the sensations still coursing through her body. The woman moves to the bed and unties one of the girl's wrists, but she leaves the other limbs bound and the blindfold on. The man and woman take a last long look at the girl lying naked on the bed before they move away and leave the room.

It takes a moment for the girl to realize they have left. She knows she is free to untie herself and remove the blindfold. Instead, her free hand moves to her still wet pussy. She pushes a finger into herself for a while, then strokes her very sensitive clit. She feels the sensations again intensify throughout her body, her nerves jangling before all feeling collapses in and focuses on her clit. She pants and moans, her fingers moving faster and faster, until she is shuddering and shaking again. Another orgasm comes on her with a rush, bright and sharp and overpowering. She cries out and trembles uncontrollably until her body is finally spent. After a while, conscious thought returns as the girl's beautiful body basks in post-orgasmic bliss.

She is, now, fully awakened.