Awakened Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Each time I applied the wax, I made sure that at least part of my forearm was resting against his thick Urechis caupo, so that when I rubbed the wax in, I was indirectly rubbing his member. After a few minutes of this, it began to have the desired effect. It lazily moved towards his center, growing, hardening. It soon reached its full potential, extending up past his navel. I wanted to feel it, I wanted to see if I could get my hand around its immense girth ( I couldn't ). Unfortunately, this coincided with the completion of the waxing -- but I had an idea.

"Dale, you are all red, and throbbing. I'm going to apply some coconut oil, I'm going to really massage it in so you don't have any sort of exposure to infection".

"Oh, sure Melyssa, you're the boss".

I also had no idea what I was talking about. But I brought the oil over and started massaging everywhere that I had waxed. Dale closed his eyes.

"That feels really great". He then opened his eyes wide, "Melyssa thank you so much for doing this!". God Dale, shut the fuck up...

"It's fine, Dale, just relax now so I can do my work".

"Oh...right! OK", he closed his eyes again. His prodigious member had gone semi-soft. I would fix that.

I began to work the oil in, massaging all over his midsection. I was now regularly making contact against his thick manhood with my hands, grazing over it, sometimes rubbing. Dale didn't seem to notice, he just had his eyes closed, letting out a soft moan occasionally.

I gently caressed his large balls, taking them very gently, moving them up, then down, my hands gliding over them, pushing them, working the oil into them. Now his cock had no choice. It stiffened up, becoming engorged, huge. My hands continued to work his balls, but my arm was now resting right against that fat cock, moving up, down, back and forth.

"Oh no, it seems as if there is some irritation here as well", I said moving my hand up and down his massive member. I put a generous amount of coconut oil directly on his cock, and attempted to get my hand around it, then started pumping him very slowly.

Dale let out an audible moan and partially opened his eyes.

"Oh, Melyssa you don't have to...but if you think it's necessary..."

"Yes, I have to make sure you are not left at risk, I'd never forgive myself", I said, stroking him slowly.

My free hand continued to work his balls, feeling the fullness of them. I'd soon empty those two balloons of their consignment.

I stroked him more firmly. If there had been any ambiguity about what was really going on, it certainly couldn't be maintained now through this action. As one hand stroked him up and down, I soon enlisted the assistance of the other and started pumping him a bit harder.

His impressive member was exposed even beyond my hands, and a fair amount of precum was now leaking from the head.

Dale was suddenly stirred from his pleasure-induced malaise.

"Oh, oh Melyssa, uhm...I'm going to...oh boy...if you keep doing that I'm going to..."

"Keep doing what, Dale?", I asked, innocently. I moved my face inches away from his hard, throbbing, fleshy Vesuvius. I stroked him harder, his back arched under my clutch. I was controlling this big man, twice my size, I could do anything I wanted to him at this moment, he was completely at my mercy. At that moment, I was seized with the desire to try to get that big fat thing into my mouth, to put my lips around it, to suck him. But as it was coated with coconut oil, I decided that was for another time, perhaps. Plus, it seemed like he was preparing to explode. I moved my face even closer.

"What's going to happen if I keep pumping your cock, Dale?"

He inhaled deeply, with a voice now trembling, breathless.

"I have a condition..."

"Yes, I can see that, I'm about to relieve you of that condition."

"No...you don't understand, you have to stop, I have hyperspermia...".

I had no idea what he was talking about, but I also wasn't buying it. The timorous Dale was simply attempting to get me to stop before his huge balls jettisoned their payload, and I wasn't having it.

"Dale...are you telling me you're about to cum?"

"Yeah..."

"Why? Why are you about to cum?"

"Because...", he was now barely able to articulate in any sort of coherent way, "you're stroking my cock, you're stroking it so good, you're going to make me cum..."

And that was it. He could take no more. I slowed my speed way down as he shot out his load. Well, his first shot. It fluttered just under my chin and landed above his chest. I was impressed, that was quite a splendid salvo. What I didn't realize was this was just the beginning of the bombardment. Another, thicker shot flew out of his cannon, then more, and now it was hitting me, as I was directly in the line of fire. Then the true capacity of his bombardment shot out, in a series of successively larger volleys, his hot white cum flew into my face, over my chin, into my hair, above my eyes...which I now shut...

Dale moaned loudly with each forceful discharge until finally, it subsided. But I was covered. A full shower was in order, immediately, if for no other reason but to regain visibility.

"I had no idea...I didn't realize men cum that much", I explained, in a state of disbelief.

"Well, most don't, I have a medical condition that results in much larger-than-ordinary ejaculate production. There's really nothing that can be done, other than, you know, frequently masturbating or having sex so there isn't as much built up..."

I made my way to the bathroom, fumbled for the shower knob, and turned it on.

"I take it that it's been a while?" I yelled out as I started to undress.

"Oh, yeah...not really. I jerked off this morning...in the shower."

12