All Comments on 'Awakened to the Forbidden Ch. 02'

by Bianca_Sommerland

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
Bianca_SommerlandBianca_Sommerlandover 14 years agoAuthor
I don't delete comments

Unless they are abusive. I do not expect everyone to enjoy my stories and am open to feedback of any kind. Calling me or any other writers on this site assholes because you don't like an aspect of the story, sorry but that's not feedback. If you want to know why certain things are common in stories, take a look at the world around you. Pretty reflective. As for the catagory of this story, I won't change it because of one short scene that wasn't meant to turn people on.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Wonderful series.

Fantastic story, I loved reading these first 2 chapters. I can't wait to read the remaining chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Thank you . . . .

As written above- Thank you. The story is refreshing, loving, believable. And as such, WE- who appreciate a well written story of any genre- thank you.

I do not often comment, but I do remain anonymous. If I have nothing constructive to say, I do not even rate the story. Keep up the very good work.

Privates1stClassPrivates1stClassover 14 years ago
Very hot

You've described the love and tension between these three siblings very well. I'm awaiting the next chapter to learn what happens between Colin and Ashley. What will Stephanie's reaction be? Don't keep us in suspense forever.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Chapter 04

Based on what I have read and my 'knowledge' of your writing style through the first two chapters I envision at least 4 to give this story the time it needs. Well done and I will be checking back for more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago

i love the characters you have going in this story, i hope you continue it!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Have you stopped writing?

In your profile, it says that the next parts of your two longer stories "will be coming out within the next few weeks". That was half a year ago. What happened?

Bianca_SommerlandBianca_Sommerlandover 13 years agoAuthor
I'm very Sorry

For all those who haven't checked out my profile, I just wanted to say I'm sorry it's taken so long. I have several books getting published and I've gotten sidetracked for longer than intended, but I've gone over all my literotica stories and am working on continuing them.

Awakened to the forbidden will get at least two more chapters. I don't know if I will be able to keep writing here after that, but I have a commitment to my readers here and I promise to fulfill.

RainezDemisexDRainezDemisexDabout 13 years ago
...

well i truley hope you havnt forgotten this series. i def would like to find out more about what happens [;

LUSTYWHEELSLUSTYWHEELSabout 13 years ago
This is so sweet

Such a great story and the characters are easy to love. I hope this works out between them though I wonder how Collin found his sister at the cousins house, timing seems too convenient. Too bad he didn't break an arm on each guy for a reminder not to touch with out permission.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Colin Should have Busted the Bastards

The only thing missing was Colin not busting their balls and leaving them impotent

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous