Awakening Ch. 01: A Good Day

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The girls left the gym to change back to their boring, not-as-tight clothes, and Jared ran downstairs to catch Abby before she, as he called it, "Put away her weapons of mass distraction". I decided to walk a few more laps. My mind was jumping from Kayla to Chelsea. I had had thoughts about my sister—jerked off to her and been caught leering at Kayla by her best friend. Was I a pervert? Was I a bad person?

"Hey," a girl's voice sounded. "Pervert."

I jumped, shaken out of my thoughts of a similar kind. It was Grace and she had an annoying little smirk on her face, made more apparent by the dark purple lipstick she had painted on today.

"What do you want?"I asked timidly.

"I know." She said cryptically.

"Know what?" I asked. Know I was ogling Kayla?

"I know you have a cwush on Kwayla." She sounded like my little sister for a second and it angered me.

"So," I spat, "I think everyone knows by now."

"Everyone knows." She nodded her head, still smiling. "Except Kayla."

"What!?" I asked, genuinely shocked. "I have done everything to make it obvious, Valentine's Day cards, yearbook signings, I asked her to the Spring Dance that one time in the seventh grade."

"She thinks of you as a friend, dumbass. A friend that gave her a card, signed her yearbook... asked her to a dance. She's thick about these things. You literally have to tell her that you are in love with her—"

"No one said love—"

"In Wuv!" She laughed. "She is relationship retarded."

"Not a very nice way to speak about a friend," I said, still angry at being teased.

"But it's true, so..." Grace's hands juggled at the air condescendingly. She stepped closer. "I think I will tell her."

"No—I mean—tell her what?" I asked.

"Tell her you were perving on her... or tell her you willy willy wuv her!" Grace laughed. "Your choice, I guess."

"No, don't." I stepped closer to Grace and she jumped toward me with a smooth speed that gave credence to her name. Her hand grabbed at my crotch and found my package. Her grip was fierce and painful.

"Fuck you." She laughed. "Staring at Kayla like that." Her grip lessened a bit. I couldn't speak for fear of making a scene. "Go ahead, scream for help." When I remained silent, her hands relaxed again. My body instinctively moved away. Grace grabbed my junk again, doubling the force of her hand. I gulped.

"No, you aren't getting away that easy, big boy," she grunted, "Keep your eyes of Kayla."

"Okay! Okay!" I cried.

Grace loosened her grip again, saying nothing. This time I did not attempt a retreat. One of her exaggerated, penciled eyebrows arched upward, and her eyes showed uncertainty. "Good boy." Her grp waned until it was a soft touching. She smiled again, leaving her hand on my member for what seemed like an eternity, before dragging it downward and finally away from the aching appendage.

"Look," I began but was cut off.

"No, you look. Kayla is my friend—maybe the only real friend I have, so I am protective." Grace looked me up and down then sighed. "I may have been overprotective, I know Kayla thinks of you as a friend... of a type."

Of a type? What the hell was that supposed to mean? I was regaining fury.

"Hear me out," Grace said quickly, possibly reevaluating the situation. She wasn't going to catch me off guard again, and I was still larger than her. "You like Kayla, and that's just swell, but she doesn't know you exist. I might have been hasty in my judgment of your actions; you were probably just daydreaming about the wedding or something." The bell to end the third period rang.

"Speed it up," I said nonplussed, "we both have places to be."

Grace smiled, "How about I give you an in?"

"What the hell does that mean?" Was Grace coming on to me now? The girl was all over the place.

"An in, you know, with Kayla. A way to get her to notice you in that way." Grace made a heart with her two hands.

"Why would you do that?" I asked.

"Because I was maybe out of line earlier."

"Maybe out of line? You may have bruised me." I was still sore down there.

Grace chuckled but went silent when I looked at her with the anger I was feeling. "I was—I was out of line. I'm sorry. I am impulsive—and have anger issues." I scoffed. "The counselor can back me up." Her eyes fell to the floor and I felt a reluctant twinge of pity for her. "We graduate in May. Maybe, possibly, slightly—"

"Spit it out!" I barked.

"You would be what Kayla needs. You know, in a relationship way." I was dumbstruck. "But," a measure of fire came back to Grace, "This would be an in—an opportunity, that's all. If you mess it up—if you hurt Kayla, I will hurt you. And it won't just be that handshake I gave you earlier." Grace looked seriously.

This was it. I had waited my entire high school career to have a real shot at being with Kayla. I was running out of time, and this could work. With help from her best friend, Kayla might notice me that way.

"Okay," I said. Grace looked happy. "How do we do this?"

"Gotta go, but we'll talk later—tomorrow!" Grace left quickly. I was happy the rest of the day, not once did my mind drift back towards Chelsea and the incident. That was nothing, an anomaly in an otherwise normal life.

When I returned home, Chelsea was sitting on the couch, fully awake. She was watching tv, still wearing her sleepwear.

"Yo," I greeted her as nothing had ever happened.

"Yo," she waved at me as I passed.

Yep, nothing out of the ordinary, just normal siblings. I dove into my basement fortress to do homework, thinking of Kayla in her gym clothes. This was going to be the best Summer ever.

I milled about the rest of the day well into the evening. I couldn't focus on my homework, not while thinking of Kayla. When I had finished enough of my school work to incur only the mildest of lecturing from my teachers I threw my books across the room. I was hungry and it would be time for dinner soon.

"You didn't come home during the break just to go out every night, did you?" I heard my father saying as I exited the basement.

"Now, now, she just wants to see her friends, Bill." My mother said. "That's right dear?"

"Yes, I am sorry Daddy, but I promised. Besides, mom's right it is just for one night." Chelsea dropped her shoulders and clasp her hands together pleadingly. It was only remotely cute.

"Okay," Dad relented. "But tomorrow you are going to eat dinner with the family."

And that was that. We ate dinner quietly, Mary finishing her plate quickly and running back to her room like a shut-in. Afterward, mom rinsed the dishes off and I placed them in the dishwasher while dad watched the nightly news. The rest of the night should have been uneventful.

Bang. I awoke in a sweat with a throbbing hardon. This was getting old. Again, I could not remember the dream I had been having... save something about a fire that burned and the crack of a whip. Whatever the dream was, I was well stimulated. I heard a bump upstairs followed by giggling. I threw on a t-shirt and climbed the stairs cautiously.

As I slowly pushed open the door, I could already hear what sounded like snoring. I started through the doorway, careful not to make a sound... then tripped over something and fell, catching myself at the cost of my right wrist. I hissed in pain. I looked to my feet to see what tripped me only to find Chelsea passed out. It was dark so I moved to turn on the kitchen light.

She was dressed as she went out, a lowcut tank top with a sports bra underneath and a pair of jeans.

"Chelsea," I spoke as I gave her a good nudge in the stomach with my foot. There was no response only a wet sound as her tongue shifted in her mouth and she began to drool. That's when I knew she was drunk.

I almost left her there. I was peeved she would be this stupid—Dad was going to kill her—and my wrist was beginning to swell. Almost, but she wasn't my sister at that moment. She seemed like a small girl who had too much to drink. I couldn't leave her to face Dad's wraith in the morning. So I lifted her off the floor. I'm not the strongest guy around, but Chelsea must have weighed less than a hundred pounds as I was easily able to lift her off the floor and carry her to her room.

All the time I held my big sister in my arms, fighting to open her bedroom door silently, my wrist ached. It was very tender. Finally, I managed to turn the doorknob and enter. It was awkward trying to juggle Chelsea. Of course, all the time I held her I was also conscious of her warm body against mine. Despite the pain in my wrist, I was hard again.

I knew it was mental. I liked Kayla. Chelsea was my sister. I knew that. My brain knew that. My body, however, did not care. I felt my face grow warm with embarrassment.

I set Chelsea down gently on her bed and turned to leave. Then stopped. Her shoes were still on. I moved quickly to her feet and began removing her shoes. The first one fell off her foot as I pulled at it, hitting the bed and ricocheting to the floor. Chelsea gasped lightly. Did I almost wake her? I worked at the other shoe, pulling it off with more care. As it slipped off Chelsea again gasped... and then moaned. It wasn't throaty and orgasmic or anything, but it could only be categorized as a pleasurable moan.

With more curiosity than anything else, I ran my index finger down the arch of the same foot. She cooed and shifted her legs slightly. I couldn't help myself, I continued the experiment. I played with her toes, kneaded the pads of her feet with my thumbs and massaged the entire foot. Her body reacted much the same, arching and contorting lewdly with my every touch. My conclusion: Chelsea got off on having her feet rubbed and played with.

I knew I had to stop soon. Chelsea's moaning was growing louder and she had begun spouting half-asleep gibberish—even that was sexy. My situation though had not changed. I was erect and on the verge of having the bluest balls in three counties. I dropped her feet and gathered my senses. I needed to be a good brother; I covered her with a blanket and left.

Man, I just needed to get laid... probably. The problem was, I had only one girl in my heart and mind. My mind... as in my imagination only! But that could all change tomorrow. As I drifted back to sleep that night, my thoughts shifted back to Kayla. Tomorrow was going to be a good day, maybe the best of my life.

12