Awakening Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I nodded and turned to climb the stairs, realizing only now that my dick was sticking out over the waistband of my sweatpants.

"Come on Crystal," Amanda coaxed, putting an arm around her and helping guide her to the stairs. "Let's get you upstairs."

"Amanda. What happened?" she asked, looking down at herself. "Where's my shirt? Why are my underwear... Wait. Did I have sex with someone?"

"Come to my apartment, I'll explain," she said quietly, guiding her up behind me. She and Crystal stepped past me at the top of the stairs and Amanda led her down the hallway to the third door. She used her key to open it as I hobbled slowly down the hall towards them. Amanda coaxed her into the apartment and then walked past me, collecting Crystal's shirt and my suitcase.

I stepped into the room and Crystal was almost immediately in front of me, not angry, but turned on. "God, I want your cock in me," she mumbled, as she tried to push my pants down, freeing my cock. "Oh yeah. It's getting hard already. Look at that. We did fuck out there, didn't we? That was you I was fucking? It felt like Michael, but it was you, wasn't it?"

"Yeah," I answered, gently trying to push past her to the sofa to sit down. I no sooner got sat down and she was pulling my sweat-pants off over my shoes. She climbed onto my lap, facing me, completely naked.

"Crystal!? Stop!" Amanda called as she stepped into the apartment.

"Oh God no. I don't want to. I want to sit on his cock," Crystal moaned from where she sat on my lap, grinding her pussy against my slowly hardening cock.

I looked at Amanda helplessly as she shook her head. "It's okay," she whispered to me, standing next to Crystal, gently rubbing her back as she ground her pussy against me. I slipped my hand between us, letting her grind her pussy against my fingers, her clit rubbing up and down my index finger as she rubbed more urgently. "Oh God yes. Oh fuck. That's it. Gonna come again. Gonna come again," she panted as she started to tremble. I held her right breast while I tried to rub her clit with my right hand, coaxing the climax she was suddenly desperate for to its completion.

She moaned and sagged into me, her body shuddering and twitching for long seconds. After a couple short minutes she pushed herself up and looked at me and then at Amanda in confusion. "I don't understand," she finally said, looking down at herself. "How did I get naked?"

"You sort of did that yourself," I answered.

"I did? I took my clothes off?"

"Fraid so sweetie," Amanda said softly. "This is going to take some explaining."

"Yeah. I think so," Crystal said as she gently pushed herself off of me, rolling to sit next to me. "One minute I was reaching out to help...um... help you, and the next thing I remember is fucking Michael. But that couldn't be. It's not possible," she said quietly, closing her eyes for a moment before opening them again. She looked down at herself and then spread her legs and ran a finger up her pussy. "Oh God. I did. I did fuck Michael. But how?"

"Wasn't Michael. It was Scott. And the how is in your imagination," Amanda said quietly.

"But I remember. I remember spilling water on myself on purpose and taking my shirt off and letting him touch my tits. Then I cleaned up and let him see my pussy, and then I asked if I could fuck him. I mean, I remember doing it with him, sitting on his lap and doing it with him. But that was like two years ago," she said as tears welled up in her eyes. "That was before....before he..."

"Shhhhhh," Amanda said softly, sitting next to her and pulling Crystal towards her. She held her close as Crystal cried in her arms. I looked questioningly at Amanda, completely unsure of what was happening. "Crystal and Michael were going to get married," she whispered. "There was an accident and Michael didn't make it. Someone hit him in his wheelchair in a parking lot."

"Oh damn. I'm so sorry," I whispered, reaching out to touch Crystal and then thinking better of it, pulling my hand back. I felt horrible at making her relive that only to go through what had to be the most painful thing in her life. I knew, because I'd done it myself. I reached out, hoping it wasn't going to start anything again, but needing to touch her. She felt my hand on her shoulder and pushed away from Amanda, rolling on the sofa towards me, pushing her face into my neck and crying more.

"I don't understand. Why did this happen. Why did I have to remember that day? Why now? I've tried so hard to make it go away."

"That's kind of what happens. We don't know why, but it does. That's why I tried to stop you," Amanda said softly, stroking her hair. "I was afraid something like this would happen."

"But why? I mean, why did I have sex with...him? Why did it feel like it was Michael?"

"It's something that happened to him. He had an accident and since he woke up from his coma he's had this....thing. It makes people live out a fantasy or a memory. Clearly that day is still the most important memory you have that includes sex," Amanda said softly. "Come on. Let's get you cleaned up and dressed."

Crystal got up from next to me and followed Amanda to the bedroom, while I leaned back and closed my eyes. I suddenly felt exhausted.

Crystal must have left while I was sleeping, because when I work Amanda was busy making us some dinner. Somewhere along the way I flat missed lunch. "Well sleepy. You woke I see?"

"Yeah. I did." I yawned. "I didn't realize I was so tired."

"Well, between being up and around for the first time in ten plus weeks, and all the sex you've been having, I'm not surprised you're tired."

"Yeah. I guess so."

"You wanna put some pants on? Or you gonna walk around with your sexy dick sticking out?" she asked as I got up from the sofa and walked towards her in the kitchen.

"Might be a good thing to wear pants," I nodded with a grin. "Unless of course you plan on having sex with me again."

She held her hands up and grinned, showing me the bright yellow rubber gloves. "Later I think. It wouldn't do for me to burn your first meal out of the hospital." I smiled back, found my pants and settled at the table to patiently wait for what smelled absolutely fantastic. After dinner we sat on opposite ends of the sofa and watched some TV. About nine I was falling asleep again, so she showed me the shower and the bed and left me to settle in for the night.