Awakening Ch. 10

Story Info
Feeling his daughter in law.
13.6k words
4.81
25.8k
32

Part 10 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 01/18/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
m_storyman_x
m_storyman_x
10,446 Followers

She stepped out of the tent with a towel wrapped around her body, a bar of soap in one hand and a small bottle of shampoo in her other hand. She stepped across the rough ground to me and without a word stood in front of me waiting, a little smile on her face. She stood waiting until I stood up. She took my hand and led me off into the woods and down the hill towards the lake. It was dark out, except for the nearly full moon shining down on us. She led me to the edge of the lake and stopped. Letting go of my hand, she unhooked the towel from itself, letting it fall to the shoreline around her feet. She set down the shampoo on her towel and then waded into the lake, completely naked. She waded out about knee deep and then turned to face me.

Using one hand she scooped water up and drizzled it across her body. She dipped her hand into the water over and over, raining it down on her body as she stood and grinned at me, knowing how much it was teasing me. With her body wet, she started to rub the bar of soap around her body, lathering up her big soft tits. She motioned for me to join her, and in moments I was pulling off my clothes, stripping on the shore until I was as naked as she was. I waded out to her and she handed me the bar of soap. She reached for my hand and waded deeper, stepping backwards and drawing me with her.

She stopped when the water was lapping around her thighs, nearly touching her pussy. She waited for me to start rubbing her all over her body, lathering over her breasts again and then down her body until she was all soapy. She stepped back and dipped down into the lake to rinse off. She stood again and stepped to me, taking the soap from me. She began to rub it all over me. I enjoyed her hands, rubbing on my chest and then lower until both soapy hands were stroking my hard dick.

She held me in one hand and turned around, bending over and guiding me towards her pussy. I slid my hands up her body, cupping each big breast as I pressed my head between her lips. "Ohhhhhh damn," I groaned as I pressed into her, sinking slowly into her wet depths. I felt my head press to her cervix, bumping gently against the end of her vagina. I started to slide in and out of her, driving slowly in and out of her depths, the lake making ripples around our legs as I pumped my hips back and forth.

"Oh fuck," she moaned in front of me, as I squeezed her tits, using them as handles as I pumped harder into her. In and out I drove, stroking my engorged head along her vaginal walls and that sensitive spot just a little ways inside her. "Oh god. Gonna come," she moaned loudly as I pumped my hips in and out, working myself towards the same point quickly.

"OH FUCK!" she squealed loudly, her voice echoing across the dark quiet lake.

"AHHHHHH!" I gasped as my body bucked hard into her pussy as it spasmed around me, her whole body shuddering and trembling. I felt gush after gush flow into her as we climaxed together.

I lay in the bed, panting, her bare back pressed to my chest and my thighs against hers. I could feel my cock twitching inside her still spasming pussy as she lay against me, panting as hard as I was. "Thank you," she whispered quietly as my cock softened inside her.

"You did that on purpose, didn't you?"

"Me?" Amanda asked innocently.

"Yeah. I think you did."

"Okay. I did. I'm enjoying how it feels to be with you and also how it feels inside when we're doing things, you know, out there."

"I have noticed a penchant for being outside in our little encounters. You like having sex outside?"

"I've always wanted to, but my husband wasn't interested, and then it was too late to try and convince him," she said quietly.

"You want to? For real some time?" I whispered as I gently massaged the breast I still had in my hand.

"I'd love to, but I think I'd be way to nervous to really enjoy it," she whispered back. "So, for now, these little encounters will do."

"We'll see," I answered, liking her more every time we had one of these little events.

I closed my eyes and drifted off back to sleep.

It felt good to wake up next to a woman again. It had been a long time, well except for one night in the hospital, but that felt very different than this. Waking up next to Amanda was...comfortable. I doubted that my daughter would appreciate the relationship Amanda and I were having. But she had to have some idea that we were going to be doing this. I won't say sleeping together because it's so much more than that.

I lay there, holding her, feeling her gentle breathing, amazed that it wasn't happening again. Maybe it was because she was asleep, maybe it was something else, but either way, it felt good to hold her and not have THAT happen. It was almost another half hour before she woke up, and again, it still didn't happen. We got out of bed, holding hands to test my theory that it's because we were still in physical contact that we weren't having an episode. We finished taking off what little we wore to bed and then showered together, still holding hands or other body parts.

We got all the way through showering and breakfast without it happening. I hoped that we'd get through the trip to the hospital as well, though I had less confidence in that. I wondered if Bonnie would intentionally make it happen.

The two hour ride to the hospital went smoothly, as did my hobbling down to the physical therapy department, thanks to a pair of brown cotton gloves Amanda was wearing. Not that either of us were adverse to having sex again, but that we weren't sure we wanted to have it in the middle of the hospital corridor. Bonnie greeted us almost as soon as I sat in the waiting room, coming to get me wearing a pair of heavy purple latex gloves.

"Learning, huh?" I asked as she walked with me back into one of the rooms.

"As much as I loved what happened...um...my husband wasn't so thrilled."

"He found out?"

"About you? No. I didn't tell him we had sex. But I kinda let it slip that when I touched you, I had that...um...dream. And he kept poking at me until I told him what it was. He wasn't expecting to find out that I'm bisexual."

"That could be a shock. But you know. If you wanted to, you could take your friend home, and both of you could play with her," I said quietly as she helped me settle on the small bench.

"I don't know how well that'd work," she said softly, looking up as Tracy, the target of her desires, walked in. "We're going to work on some range of motion exercises," Bonnie said more loudly. "Lay back. Now you can have your friend help you do these at home if you want. You need to do them at least four times a day."

"Okay," I answered with a grunt as she lifted my leg and holding it straight, pressed it up and back.

"Feel it stretch here?" she asked, stroking the back of my thigh through my wind pants that's I'd put on that morning.

"Uh huh," I grunted, feeling it burn a little.

"Not too hard but hold for ten seconds and then release," she said, lowering my leg down. "We need to do that about ten times for ten seconds on each leg," she said as Tracy stepped closer, reaching out for Bonnie's shoulder as she knelt down next to me.

She stood completely naked, looking at herself in the mirror, cupping her big soft tits and lifting each one. It was late, everyone else was gone, so she wasn't worried. It had been a long day and she wanted to loosen up before going home, knowing that her husband didn't love it when she did this. She wasn't sure why, but he didn't, so that meant she had to find other places to do it.

She bent herself over, reaching for the floor and pressing her hands to the rubberized mat. It felt good to stretch herself this way. She held her hands to the floor and walked her feet apart, one small step at a time until her legs were spread so far apart that her bare pussy nearly touched the mat. She leaned her body forward, pressing her tits to the floor, feeling the cool rubber press against them as she stretched her arms out in front of her. She closed her eyes and let the stress of the day flow out of her. She slid her feet together, laying stretched towards the mirror, her eyes still closed. She rolled herself onto her back, lifting and spreading her legs in the air. She still didn't understand why her husband didn't love this. She thought he would.

Without opening her eyes, she moved her hands to her huge double D tits and squeezed both soft mounds, letting her fingers and palms slide up her smooth soft skin until her nipples were pinched between her palms and fingers. "Oh yes," she moaned softly, feeling the tingle caused by the pressure. She released the pressure after several more seconds, feeling the tingle race through her body as it demanded she touch herself between her legs. She slid both hands down, reaching between her legs and grasping her inner thighs. She pulled and stretched her legs, spreading herself wide, knowing that her pussy lips were also being spread wide. She thought about her husband and wished he were here to push his dick into her, something that he seemed much less inclined to do these days.

"OH FUCK!" she cried in surprise at the touch of another set of hands on her thighs. Her eyes flashed open to see Bonnie kneeling between her legs, as naked as she was, with a man standing behind her, his cock jutting out towards her, big and fat and long. Her eyes stared at him, or more correctly his dick.

"Relax. It's okay," Bonnie whispered reassuringly, bending over and lowering her face to her pussy.

She couldn't take her eyes off his cock as he stood there, waiting, patiently, but for what? His cock was longer and bigger than her husband's by quite a bit. And it bounced slightly with his heartbeat, almost as if it were waiting for something. "Oh fuck," she moaned as Bonnie licked her tongue up her slit, teasing between her full protruding inner lips, her tongue sending tingles through her body as she found her clit. "Oh God yes," she moaned, feeling like this was exactly what she needed.

Up and down Bonnie's tongue went while she stared at the man behind her, stared at his dick. He suddenly moved, stepping around Bonnie to kneel down next to her, his dick now only a few feet from her face. He leaned over her, his dick pointing towards her face as he crawled over her head. She reached out and grasped it with both hands, feeling his hardness. Her hands could barely reach all the way around it, it was so fat, and even with both hands grasping it, she couldn't cover all of it. It was indeed so much bigger than her husband's. He lowered himself down lower, allowing her to guide his engorged mushroom head to her face and her waiting mouth. She'd sucked her husband before, but she was still surprised at how little of him she could get into her mouth and how wide she had to open to contain it.

She licked and sucked his cock while Bonnie licked her pussy, her tongue making her want his cock more with each passing second. She wanted to feel this big cock in her pussy, she wanted to feel it stroking in and out of her. She gently pushed on his body, trying to push him up, but he stayed over her face, pumping his hips slightly, working his cock in and out of her wet mouth. She pushed more firmly, forcing him up and out. "Fuck me," she said as his cock pulled from her face. "Put this in me and fuck me!"

He lay down on the mat next to her, Bonnie pulling her face from between her legs so she could move. She rolled on her side and let him move behind her, his big fat cock sliding between her thighs. She lifted her right leg, sticking it into the air and allowing him access to her wet pussy. She felt more than saw him move closer to her, Bonnie's hand around his cock, guiding him to her pussy, aiming him for the one place no other man has ever been but her husband. She watched in the mirror as Bonnie guided him to her waiting opening. His head touched her wet lips and rubbed back and forth along her slit, the tip of his head bouncing over her clit and sending little jolts through her whole body. She lay back as much as she could and let it happen, let the sensation of him slowly filling her vagina wash over her. She moaned in appreciation as she felt stretched, his cock spreading her depths more than ever before.

In and out he started to stroke, but that wasn't all. She felt one hand move to her chest and squeeze the front of her big tit, squeezing her soft flesh hard, squeezing her areola and rock hard nipple equally hard. She cried out in pain and pleasure at the same time before her cry was muffled. She opened her eyes and saw Bonnie looking down at her lustfully, her pussy pressed to her lips, her hips rocking gently on her face to grind her pussy into her face.

"Oh, fuck yes. Lick my pussy," Bonnie moaned loudly over her.

In and out his cock slid, making her whole body seem to tingle and shudder. It was like nothing she'd ever felt before, his cock hit places deep inside her that nothing had ever touched. She could feel his hard mushroom head banging her cervix with each stroke sending more jolts of electricity through her. She didn't know how much longer she could take the incredible overload of sensations when it finally overwhelmed her. Her whole body shuddered and shook as he continued to drive into her spasming pussy. She tried to cry out in pleasure, only to be muffled by the pussy on her face. She reached up and pulled Bonnie down towards her more, pressing her wet pussy to her face as she tried to stick her tongue into her depths. She'd never licked a pussy before, and other than her own, hadn't ever tasted another woman. But right now, she wanted it. She wanted all of it. She wanted to feel Bonnie climax on her face. She wanted to feel cum on her face and inside her at the same time.

"Oh fuck," he groaned as his body pushed hard into her. His whole body went rigid for several seconds, his cock seeming to grow even fatter in the moments before his body spasmed. He jerked hard and she could feel his cum flowing into her in strong surges, one each time his body jerked.

Bonnie cried out in pleasure as Tracy sucked her clit into her mouth, wanting to feel her cum leaking on her face as she took the guy's load into her. Her own climax seemed to go forever, her desire, her need for more seeming to never end. Finally, Bonnie pulled off her face, falling to her hands and knees as she crawled off her face. She lay and closed her eyes as the guy's dick slowly started to soften in her. God, it felt so damn good. She never wanted it to stop, but she knew it would. She knew that the afterglow of such an orgasm would only last so long.

I lay on my side, my pants and shorts down to my knees while I lay next to Tracy, who lay on the mat next to me, completely naked. I still gripped her right tit, holding it gently while we both panted for breath. I looked to Bonnie, sitting half naked, nothing on below her waist, her back against one of the mirrored walls, panting.

"Oh fuck," she groaned after several seconds.

"What the hell happened?" Tracy mumbled softly, tilting her head back to look at Bonnie.

"Scott happened," she answered, bringing a look of confusion to Tracy's face. "Remember that guy that I told you about? The one that made people see their sexual fantasies by touching them?"

"Yeah?"

"Well. That's him. But it looks to me like it isn't just seeing them any longer."

"We actually fucked?" she asked, pushing herself up to look at me. "We really fucked? You and me?"

"Yeah. We did," I answered, still trying to catch my breath. I didn't have time to warn you not to touch me."

She looked at Bonnie, almost desperately. "We...I mean you and I... did we really? Tell me we didn't really do that!"

"Have sex too? Oh yeah. I can tell you that the climax you gave me with your tongue was anything but fake," Bonnie answered.

"No. It wasn't fake. This thing. This...whatever, seems to have changed in the last day or two. Now it's taking longer and whoever it is, and I actually have something resembling whatever the dream is."

"Does what's her name know? The neurologist?" Bonnie asked.

"Not yet. I'm going to see her when we're done here."

Bonnie laughed. "Yeah. I'd like to say we're done, but we still have to do most of your therapy."

"Well, let's do it while this is all fresh. If we keep touching, it doesn't seem like it'll happen again."

Bonnie crawled over and reached for my leg. "Okay, then let's do this."

"Of course, if you do keep touching me, you're going to feel a serious need to have sex."

"Well, I'll worry about that. Come on. Let's get you up again," she said helping me up off the floor. She helped me pull my shorts and pants back in place and then started the next exercise with me.

Tracy lay on the floor while we worked, still completely naked, her hands on her face, trying not to watch us, Bonnie still half naked. Long before we finished with all the exercises, Bonnie had my pants pulled down and was bent over in front of me, sliding my cock into her pussy. I couldn't stroke long, hell for that matter I couldn't stand all that long, but it was long enough for her to climax on my cock before I had to sit on the mat and rest.

"Come on. Let's get you dressed," Bonnie panted as she crawled over to me. She helped me up and pulled my shorts and pants into place once again before finding her own shorts and pulling them on. "Tracy. I'll be back."

"Yeah," Tracy said, still laying on the floor, clearly upset by what happened.

Bonnie led me out of the room, closing the door behind her to give Tracy her privacy. "She going to be okay?" I asked with honest concern.

"I think so. We'll talk. We're pretty good friends, so I think it'll be okay."

"She just didn't know you wanted to be that good of friends?"

"I think she's more upset about what she did with you than with me. But don't worry. I'm going to get it all sorted out with her."

"I think I need to ask to have my therapy moved someplace closer. It's a two hour drive each way."

She nodded. "I understand. Today didn't help much either, did it?"

"Not much," I admitted.

She led me out to the waiting room and let Amanda take over for her before stepping to me and giving me a hug. "Just come back soon, okay?" she whispered in my ear before pulling away and walking out of the waiting room.

"Everything okay?" Amanda asked as she led me out toward the bank of elevators.

"Yeah. Something happened with one of her co-workers." I said quietly as we waited for the elevator.

"What I think happened?"

"Oh yeah. Every bit and then some." I nodded. She nodded in understanding as we stepped into the empty elevator car. The doors closed on us and started up to the 4th floor. "Three way sex. And it was a first for her friend in multiple ways."

"She was a virgin?"

"Uh uh. She was still true to her husband, even though he was ignoring her and probably cheating on her. But she hadn't ever done it with a woman before either and she made Bonnie climax on her face."

"Ohhhhh. That could be a shock," Amanda agreed as the car slowed and stopped. We walked out and down to the door marked neurology center. "Hi. I'm here to see Andria?"

"Ahh. Doctor Fleck said to take you right back to the lab," the little receptionist said as she got up from behind the desk. "This way."

Amanda and I followed along, the young lady guiding me to the lab I'd been in once before. We found chairs and then the receptionist disappeared again, letting us know that Andria would be in shortly.

"Scott!" Andria said as she walked in a few minutes later. "How are you doing?"

"Alright I guess," I answered.

"And this is?" Andria asked, holding a hand out to Amanda in greeting.

"This is Amanda, my daughter's mother-in-law. You met her down in the room once."

"Oh yes. I remember now. It is okay to discuss this with her here?"

m_storyman_x
m_storyman_x
10,446 Followers