Awakening Desire Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I see a table back there, what do you think?" Maya pointed to it.

"That one's a bit more hidden." Jim eyed another table, now echoing the same sentiment that had had him call her naughty in his mind.

Table decided, Maya followed Jim to the table. As Jim sat down, she sat next to him, so that their backs were against the wall, and they were next to each other.Giddy, she straightened her posture, threw her chest out and crossed her legs.

"So...you...you look nice, I have to say!" she said, almost like a giggly fourteen year old schoolgirl.

"I reckon we got about a minute before they bring our drinks." he rested his arm across her shoulders, turning his body towards hers, the other hand delicately came up, two fingers under her chin lifting her face towards him.

"I have to know..." he whispered as he leaned down, planting a soft kiss on her lips, stopping only for a moment as he let out a hot breath, then another kiss, and another one as he tilted his head to the side, a slow erotic dance begun between their lips, her taste, her perfume, it was almost surreal. Reluctantly Jim drew away, his nose gently bumping hers. "...what you taste like." he whispered.

Maya felt Jim's fingers on her shoulders and an electric sensation ran down the small of her back. Oh. She was in trouble. Big trouble. As she felt his lips on hers for the first time, her body gave in. She uncrossed her legs and her torso turned towards him.

Her cheeks flushed, her little brown nose red. A content smile on her face. This was the moment. Her body wanted to give in. Her mind already had.

It felt so right. It smelt so right. B-U-T-T-E-R-F-L-I-E-S.

As he drew away, Maya knew she wanted more. So much more, that it would never be enough. His hands on her shoulders, his lips on hers. She didn't want it to end.She felt something inside her. Not her chest. But between her legs. This was new and exciting and scary. To be with someone so attractive.

As he drew away and their noses bumped, all Maya could muster was "I'm right here." She leaned into him, kissing him back, this time her curious lips all over his, her right hand in his soft hair and the brown fingers of her left hand, save the small band of faded skin on her ring finger grabbing his thigh, her nails digging into him.

He was a 20 year old guy studying in London. He should be fooling around with girls his age and yet despite all the dates he'd been to, all of the crazy parties...he'd not felt as excited as he did in this half-empty pub, with an Indian woman old enough to be his mom, hungrily kissing him, grabbing his thigh. He was conscious that someone would walk around with their beers any time now, but he found it hard to resist.

Jim's hand remained on her shoulder, gripping it tightly now as he pulled her body towards him, the other hand caressed her cheek, his fingers reaching back, gripping the back of her neck and pulling her deeper into his lips, his mouth parting open, his tongue lashing at her lips, slipping in between, demanding entrance into her sweet filthy mouth.

Even Jim who only looked at dates as the short prelude before he had the girl in his dorm room, spreading her legs for him...even he could not imagine that just mere seconds after sitting together, he'd be tonguing this woman so openly, so ravenously. Yet he was addicted to her taste, having gotten glimpses of it through her lips, now her saliva coated his tongue as it danced with hers.

Yeah he was past the point of self control now. She provoked something within him, something that even he didn't know was there, but right now all he cared about was to get his fill, as if the Indian woman was his toy, his doll. He detached his lips from hers, leaning back as his hand on her cheek was removed only briefly, giving her a soft slap.

"Keep an eye out..." he instructed her, and in that moment Jim leaned in, he pushed her head up, his hand, moving from her cheek to her jaw as his lips kissed and sucked the spot between her neck and her shoulder, the supple brown skin driving him insane.

Maya could not help herself. She wanted to binge on this fine young white man. She had to have him. She needed him. She craved him. Yeah, this was going to end in only one possible way. Maya, whose dating experiences were either being set up by friends or vetting the man for a few weeks - now wanted nothing more to have his manhood take her. Ravage her.

As she felt him grab her neck, her resolve broke. She was hooked. She didn't care if they saw, whoever 'they' were. They could all see for all she cared, because in the moment all she wanted was to keep feeling this man in her mouth and not just there!

As he softly slapped her, she heaved, her breasts rising & falling. She wanted more of that. Please, please. Then he instructed her. Ordered her! This was a man who was going to bend her will & her back, and she'd go crawling back to him.

She felt his manhood as her hand slowly grazed over his crotch. Wait - that was not - real? They weren't really supposed to be that large in real life, let alone when constricted by jeans. She had to know. She had to. She began to slowly rub against his cock, as she breathed heavily.

"I don't care." She whispered as she continued. She felt so small against him. But she wanted all of him - his body & his largeness. She ached for it!

Arousal coursed through Jim's body, the closeness between them, the way her body leaned wantonly against his, he could feel himself getting hotter and hotter. The crook of her neck was ambrosial, giving the young man just a hint of what the rest of her body tasted like. When he felt her manicured hand slide over to his crotch, rubbing, pressing down onto his jean-covered manhood, as if she was trying to ascertain the length and the girth underneath her palm was real.

Desire burned bright within the young man, purging any thoughts of caution that might pop up. He was very much aware that they would get caught. Someone might recognise him, the charismatic young man from the college nearby, with his face buried in the neck of an woman twice his age. That was terrible...she was terrible for allowing this to happen, her 'I don't care' sealed their fate and yet he was powerless to stop it, letting out only a grunt in the shape of her name. "Maya..." before forming a seal with his lips, sucking ardently on her skin.

Just as he expected, a couple of cleared throats later, the young man had pulled back from Maya, his breathing heavy as he looked up at the irate waitress holding their pints. His body was removed from Maya's and that's when the young girl realized the age of Jim's date, a mixture of surprise, maybe disdain, painted her face.

She dropped the pints onto the table. "Should I call security?"

Jim, with his lips reddened from the kissing, his hair disheveled, yet flashing a smile nonetheless. "No need, we're just famished." he added, reaching for his pint, then for Maya's, sliding it in front of her.

The waitress nodded and left and with that Jim was left there with a raging hard on, but despite that his sense had returned. He looked to Maya, an unhappy look on his face as she'd disregarded his instructions.

"You don't care?" He repeated her words, scooting himself away from her on the booth, leaving some distance between them. "Letting yourself go, I can understand, but not listening..." he had lifted his pint, throwing a disappointed look her way before taking a sip. "I wonder if because you're older you think you can do that? Or is it that you haven't had any discipline in your life?"

As the waitress chastised them, Maya's senses returned. She wanted to plead, but Jim handled it. So smoothly. In that British accent. Now she was slipping away again.

As Jim pushed her pint towards her, Maya blushed. She wasn't used to such attention. The waitress probably was gonna tell stories about her. Maybe she was upset seeing this older brown woman with this handsome white man that she might snag. Whatever, he was hers for now. But she had to be smart about it

As she saw his face and heard him question her intentions, Maya was struck. Did he want more or not? For herself, wild horses could not stop her from being with him. Didn't he want her?

Discipline? What was that? Doing what you are supposed to? Wasn't she doing EXACTLY what she was supposed to? Wasn't that what he wanted? Wasn't that what she wanted? "I don't know...maybe you could teach me?" she meeked and hastily took a gulp too large of her beer. She snorted. "Very sexy Maya, why don't you just chug like a bro, I'm sure that's what he finds attractive!" she thought to herself.

The chemistry between them had been off the charts. Unlike anything Jim had felt with any other girl. Even his first girlfriend had not had such an effect on him. He'd assumed he'd get to feel like this when he finally met 'the one', or whatever naive notion of love he had when he was younger. He'd never assumed that a woman whom he wasn't sure was married or not, a brown woman and a woman twice his age at least...would make him feel like this. It felt unnatural to sit there and not ravage her lips, but he kept his distance. Every cell in his body longed to feel her body pressed against his and yet as he held off, taking another sip, he felt a pleasurable tingle start in his fingertips and slowly spread throughout his body.

As she offered that maybe he could teach him, he looked up, noting the confusion on her face. Like that there was some smudged lipstick at the edge of her lips. That's when Jim recalled that he might have some on his face too. He grabbed a napkin, wiping off his lips and around, though it seems like he left most of her lipstick on her neck. "Reapply your lipstick, you look sexier." he told her nonchalantly as he took another sip.

"I imagine you don't live around here. Maybe that's why you don't care if the waitress caught us." he was calling attention to the need to keep this a secret, as if their union was illicit or forbidden. "Whereas for me, my campus is just nearby. I don't have the same luxury."

Maya didn't know what to say. Here he was - tall and handsome and white. The kind of man if she's met years earlier, she'd abandon everything for. The kind of man with whom she'd make "cute babies" because interracial babies are always cute.

As he ordered her to redo her lipstick, Maya felt it - the peak. The peak of arousal. That happens so very few times in life. She just didn't know the highs that the future held. So she did, put on lipstick again and smacked her lips at him. The same lips she'd mark her man with, saying he's mine, just so the rest of you blonde Beckys can just fuck off?

"Haha, I live close enough actually. I could show you around the neighborhood - maybe even my apartment, it's a neat place only 20 minutes away. And it's mine so it's all discrete." she cooed.

It felt so forbidden. A white man younger than her.

"Log kya kahenge" - "what will people say" rang in her mind.

"Bahaad me jaaye sab log" - "To hell with them" her body said.

The passions were high, you could feel it in the air that the separation between them was simply unnatural. Jim had to take a deep breath to dismiss any thoughts of closing the distance once again. In no time their fish and chips would arrive. He could see that the Indian woman was far gone, but despite their age he had to be sensible enough for both of them.

Her reply made him lift an eyebrow, so it seemed she lived close enough as well and she didn't care if they got caught. Likely the same as Jim with his head buried in her neck, your primal urges override any sense that might have been left in you.

"Second time you invite me over. I must say I am more tempted...actually that's an understatement, far more tempted than the first time around, but I feel like you plan on showing me your apartment, among other things..." he looked up for a moment. There's nothing he wanted more, but at the same time he felt uneasy about it.

"I'm trying to figure you out Maya." the way her body latched onto his, the way her lips sought after his, he could sense that she'd not had that kind of attention in a while and he found that incredibly sexy. On the other hand, her more cavalier words made it seem like Tinder dates were common for her. "How many other cute white guys have gotten the tour of your apartment?"

Maya felt out of place, but also so right in her place, on the passenger seat of a car he was driving. To all the places she'd wanted to see, the Scottish castles and Welsh moors and Irish cliffs. All the places she could have him.

Figure her out! What was she, and equation? She was a woman, he was a man. It was simple. She wanted him. With her, inside her, above her and below her. She wasn't Shelly's poems, she wasn't a metaphor. She was a woman who needed him - wanted him.

"Only third I swear - but the first guy I really, really want. I don't want the old bankers in the city and football hooligans. I want you. Plain as day."

Maya paused to see his reaction unable to keep herself from insisting again. "It's not even far, I swear! And there's a cute park which overlooks the apartment. We can drink wine and watch the sun set - and rise. Trust me."

And Maya laid her hand on his, not for the first time as she would learn, but in all those times one thing would remain constant, if not grow - the yearning.

Her answer produced a mixed reaction within the young man. His gaze remained in the distance, for one it wasn't as high as her words might have led him to believe. Also...it solidified in his mind that she was unmarried, blind to the faded circle around her wedding finger.

Her confession was nothing new to the young man, he got that much by the way she kissed him, the way her fingers rubbed at his crotch. All of this was stroking his ego, but he hesitated. He didn't know this woman, I mean kissing her he thought he could tell quite a few things about her, but she really was a stranger and who knows how real that number she gave him is. Even if it is, is this a dance that Jim would be happy to join?

As she reached for his hand, Jim was in thought.

The waitress came back around with their order. A bit thankful she didn't find them devouring each other, yet that sting of jealousy was visible in her this time around as Maya's brown digits rested on Jim's palm.

"Thank you." he told the waitress, and just as she left he pulled his hand away.

"I have to confess I am tempted. There is just the question of your temperament and discipline." he added, reaching for a chip(fry) and tossing it in his mouth. Before she could pull her hand away, he grabbed it holding it for a moment, his eyes locked with hers, the look in his as if to say 'I'm not done with you yet.'

Jim looked away from the booth, making sure no eyes were on them before he drew her hand beneath the booth, resting her hand on his thigh. "Could you imagine it?" tilted his head, lost in those chocolate pupils, wanting to see how they reacted as he placed her hand on top of his crotch.

His hardon had merely softened, the imprint it left on the jeans, very much still there. His palm pressed hers down onto his crotch, the girth, almost comparable to a coke can...okay not that thick, but some girl in a frenzy had called it that.

"...that...filling you up. Can you?" his hand made hers roll around the crotch, as if to mimic his hips rolling against hers. "You lift your head to see the sun rise...me inside you...spilling myself in you."

He let that picture build in her mind, before removing his hand, for a moment leaving hers there to have its fun, but it was short lived as he took her hand off as well and then nonchalantly went to grab another chip. "Thing is, if I'm the third white boy...it's not as special is it?"

He was not done with her yet! He wanted more! Quick party on the inside!

Okay, so he wants me too. I want him. I crave him. I need him. Just fill this brown crevice with his white manhood already. Maya grew shy as those words filled her head.

She could not look him in the eyes, and they switched from his neck to his crotch. This man. This thick, thick man. She needed him.

Maya knew what she had to do. Convince him how much she wanted him. She gently took his hand and guided it beneath her dress onto her underwear. Onto her wetness.

"Those men, none of them made me feel like this. None of them ever can dream of it. You are the only one who's driven me like this. Made my legs shake and my lips quiver." Maya leaned in for a kiss but instead went for Jim's neck. Kissing, licking, biting - it was all the same to her. He was meant for her. For her body. Desire. She wanted to plead and beg. Get on her knees and worship this handsome white man with a monstrosity in his pants.

"You feel that, that's all you, only for you." Then she took his hand off her wetness and into her mouth. "This is all I need - and you. Let me show you. Let me prove it to you."

Jim's resolve was being chipped away with each kiss and lick of Maya's onto his neck. The way she pressed his fingers to her wetness, licking them and then letting him have a small taste as well as a whiff.

Always a goody good girl, this wasn't her. She didn't get wet, EVER and here she was - wet as a cloud for this handsome stranger.Letting him feel her up, taste herself on his fingers and then giving him a taste. Who was this man and what was he doing to her?

It didn't matter. All she knew was she wanted more of him. In fact, so much more that she'd probably drown & still ask for a pour. As she sat there wondering, her phone buzzed. "Immediate Alert!" buzzed the phone. Damn her bank. Damn her boss. And damn the systems which broke at the wrong moment.

Maya breathed heavily. Her breasts rose & fell, and she was clearly stuck in flight or fight - more aptly; frozen. She had to get to her work, she just knew she had to. But what about him? He was here for her, and she probably wouldn't meet him again. He'd probably go back to those blonde white bimbos.

Maybe it wasn't meant to be. Maybe she was dreaming. Asking too much. A forty something Indian woman, and a strapping young white man. Not now. Not ever. Not. Going. To. Happen.

So she did what she did best - tried to run away. Awkwardly explaining that she had to get back, and left. Her heart beating out loud, chastising her. It continued beating loud in her Uber back home. And it was a distraction as she dealt with her emergency.

When her boss messaged her later thanking her, it didn't make her feel good like it always did. It made her feel pissed off. Fuck the work. Fuck the school. Fuck the homework. What had all of that ever gotten her?

=== THE PHONE CALL ===

For Jim the date had ended very abruptly, one moment her phone rang and next thing he knew she was scampering to leave. He had his doubts, not about her, but about them...their age difference, the way everyone looked at them. Was it right to start this now? He'd half convinced himself it was a stupid idea in the first place, but as he walked back to his dorm room, Maya was on his mind, the little bit of wetness that had latched onto his finger, bore just a tiny hint of her taste even hours later.

He could not sleep that night, tossing and turning until finally he went to Tinder once more, texting "You up?" to Maya, hoping she'd not reply. This woman wasn't good for him. If he knew what was best for him, he'd stay away

As she was contemplating getting out of her little black dress & heels, the phone buzzed again. Not another emergency, please!! But it wasn't work. It was him. Yeah she was up. How could she even fall asleep!

"Yes, you too?" was all she could feebly manage.

Having put some distance between him and Maya, Jim had managed to get some sense back into his life. It was ludicrous to think that a man like him, with a reputation that he'd cultivated, would risk being caught with a woman twice his age, making out shamelessly in public.