Awakening Michelle Ch. 03: Show

Story Info
Mike & Michelle further explore the lifestyle.
6.2k words
4.04
10.8k
11

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 03/23/2024
Created 01/08/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is part of a series and continues where the last story ended. While you could read this story and enjoy the sex, you might feel lost regarding the story unless you read the preceding chapters. I hope you enjoy the next installment of Mike and Michelle's journey into the swinging lifestyle.

---------------------------------

Michelle lets go of my half hard cock and I'm left standing in the bedroom with my shirt half off and a smile as wide as the cheshire cat. I'm hopeful that she is planning a trip back to Desire and maybe seeing where the next step takes us.

"So, I take it you've thought more about our trip?" I hazard to guess.

"Yes I have. I put in a reservation at Desire tonight. I thought we'd grab some sushi and then head to the club. Does that sound OK?"

A chuckle burst between my lips "OK?!? Honey if I were any happier I'd say you earned a small shopping spree at Coach."

"Ooooo! I may have to take you up on that!" She slaps my ass. "Get dressed. I put out an outfit for you."

I hop in the shower and make sure I'm squeaky clean. I get out of the shower and Michelle is dressed in a killer black dress that hugs all the right curves. I walk behind her and rub a growing erection on her amazing ass. She brushes her hair looking over her shoulder at me through the mirror. I watch as she works her hair back into a ponytail which leaves her wonderful neck in perfect view. While slowly grinding her back side I kiss the side of her neck and reach around and tweak a nipple. I also realize in that instant that she isn't wearing a bra.

"Mmmmm... No bra huh? Naughty girl!"

She turns around and puts her hands on her hips. She pushes her chest out, makes a pouty face, and says in mock indignation "What? You don't like?"

"Oh, fuck yes I do! Just pointing out how naughty it is." I nod to my erection in between drying off "Can't you tell?"

She slowly lowers herself to a squat and I look into her eyes as she goes lower and lower. She grabs my now solid shaft by the base and places a kiss on the head. With my crown between her lips she pushes it into her mouth. She continues forcing it into her throat so slowly I feel as if a millimeter is a mile. My head is rocked back and I'm looking at the ceiling in a state of bliss. In one fluid motion she comes off my cock and makes a pop noise with my cock head.

"Yummy." She says. "But I'm going to have to stop so you can save some for later."

I let out a groan. "Ugh... You are killing me right now." I lift my scrotum "Are they blue? They feel blue."

"Oh my god. Stop being so melodramatic. This is a turn of events, I'm dressed and ready before you are. Men everywhere will be revoking your man card!"

"Ha ha ha." I mock laugh "Now get out so I can put on my makeup!" I slap her ass as she shimmies out of the bathroom with a giggle.

I finish up in the bathroom and walk into the bedroom. Michelle laid a pair of black dress slacks and a white button up shirt. A pair of socks and my dress shoes are sitting on the floor at the foot of the bed. Noticing that she's remembered everything but underwear, I decide to go commando and forgo putting on underwear.

Once we're both ready we hop in the car and head to our local sushi joint. Michelle tells me not to stuff myself as we don't want to be overly full at the club. I park the car and we walk into the restaurant.

Walking into the restaurant I look to the right and notice the bar is full of patrons. The bar wraps around both the drink station and the sushi chef. Searching for an empty spot, I notice that every man and even some women are looking at Michelle. It is hard to describe the feeling of pride and love as I notice people appreciating the body that Michelle has worked so hard for and the fact that I get to lay beside her each night. We are walking towards a table that has a group of four guys sitting at it. One of them looks in our direction and notices Michelle. He blatantly nudges his friend sitting beside him. This gets the attention of the rest of the table and all four guys visibly gauk as Michelle walks by. I notice this and pick up on how I am lacking any jealousy. In recognizing this, a smile creeps across my face. Michelle finds a spot and looks back at me grabbing my hand, "what's so funny?"

Shaking my head I chuckle and say, "Nothing, just some guys admiring what I get to sleep with every night."

The left side of her mouth curls up in a smile. Unfortunately we only find a seat for one at the bar. I pull out the chair and motion for her to sit down. As she sits down the bartender comes over and a grin forms on his mouth noticing Michelle. She demurely orders a glass of moscato and I order a jack and coke. We're looking over the menu of sushi items and we decide on two tuna rolls and 4 pieces of salmon sashimi.

We sit in silence sipping our drinks and watching other people at the bar and those walking through the restaurant. People watching is one of our favorite things to do in public settings. We love to speculate on each person we see. Who they are with? Is their date a secret tryst? Long lost lovers united? Just a casual date as a married couple? We are sipping our drinks and waiting on our food, lost in private contemplation when we hear a familiar voice.

"Michelle!"

We turn to our left and see Jennifer, Michelle's friend walking over to us with her husband Nick in tow. Jennifer and Michelle have known eachother since they were kids. Truth be told I always had the hots for her as she seemed to be a bit flirtatious and on the wild side. She isn't much taller than Michelle and has an average size bust, but she loves to show off what she has with amazing shirts and dresses. Also, her ass is amazing and I would love to get lost in it for hours.

Nick on the other hand was your normal guy. He didn't have any significant features and his personality was quite dry. They have been married for about 6 years and have no kids. Jennifer is 1 year older than Michelle and Nick is about 4 years younger than Jen. I never truly understood how they got together but as the saying goes, opposites attract.

Michelle squeals and jumps up to give Jen a hug. Jen is wearing a tight blue top that accentuates her tits and shows off her belly with a gray skirt that seems like it's a couple sizes too small. Me and Nick are standing behind our wives as the girls hug and he catches me staring at Jen's ass as she leans forward into the hug. If looks could've killed, I'd be a dead man. I try to play it off and look over his shoulder to a TV mounted on the wall.

"What are you guys doing here? This is pretty far from our neighborhood." Michelle asks.

"Well... We are going to check out this club that I heard about. According to someone I talked to recently they have amazing shows, I heard they're doing one tonight."

I am taking a sip of my drink and damn near spit it onto the back of someone sitting at the bar. I know which club she's referring to. There is a slim chance in hell that this is coincidence. I look at Michelle and I can tell she's equally shocked at Jen's answer. Michelle looks at me and I can tell she has the mentality of a cat that got the canary.

"Really?!? That's cool, we're going to a similar place! Maybe we'll see eachother there." Michelle says.

"That would be awesome!" Jen remarks as she steals a glance my way, not going unnoticed.

Our sushi arrives and the girls are chatting while we eat and Jen and Nick wait for their food. I'm reaching behind Michelle to get bites as I don't eat the wasabi or ginger. I like my sushi as the chef intended it to taste.

We're half through our plates when Jen and Nick's food arrive. He got what looks like chicken tempura and Jen got the rainbow roll. She douses her sushi in soy sauce and wasabi and takes a bite. Nick comments "Ugh, I don't know how you can eat that stuff."

"What? The wasabi?" I question.

"No, the raw fish. That shit is disgusting." He says shaking his head.

"Man, you are missing out. We love it." Michelle remarks

"Yeah, Nick's taste spans mostly chicken, chicken, and more chicken. His tastes aren't very complicated." Jen says

"Hey, it makes dinner easier." I say.

"Well, there is that!" Jen says with a laugh.

The rest of the meal is filled with small talk. I remember why I never push to have group dates with Nick and Jen. Not that Jen isn't an eye full. But her husband is the definition of a bump on a log, a quintessential douche.

"Well, maybe we will see you two later." Michelle says as we pay our bill and prepare to leave.

"I sure hope so!" Jen responds

We head out the door as the girls hug and Nick and I shake hands. Walking to the car Michelle quips "God, Jen really picked a winner with Nick."

"Whew! I'm glad you said that before I did." I sigh and chuckle. "And how did Jen find out about the club? You told her didn't you?"

Looking like a kid with their hands in a cookie jar Michelle mumbles "I may have said a little bit."

By 'a little bit' I know that Michelle has disclosed everything to Jen. Best friends have no secrets. I learned a long time ago not to let Jen and Michelle's 'sisterhood' bother me. As a matter of fact part of me is intrigued so I let it drop.

We drive to the club and pull up and park. My nerves are back in full force. I'm wondering what the evening has in store. Walking through the door I see that Alex is working the hostess stand. She is wearing a fuzzy white robe that looks like it came from a bath house or sauna. The top is open enough to see the curves of her cleavage and barely makeout the edge of her dark areola. From the angle I'm seeing, I notice that she isn't wearing anything under the robe.

"Mike and Michelle! I saw your names and I was hoping you'd show! Welcome back. It makes me happy to see both of you. I look forward to seeing more of you!" she says with a chuckle, apparently meaning the double entendre.

"I'll check you in. If you could go to the locker room. I put your names on a locker and your robes are inside. You can leave your clothes inside the locker and take the key. If you have any lingerie on, you are encouraged to keep it on, if not, your birthday suit is preferred."

She points out the way to the locker room. Walking in I notice it is a co-ed room as another couple is already in the room changing.

"Hey! Come on in! I'm Kelsie and that is my friend Joshua." the female says.

"Hi, I'm Mike and this is my wife Michelle." I respond.

We all shake hands and Kelsie and Josh continue to change. Looking over and notice that Kelsie is truly a blonde as the carpet matches the drapes. She's a little shorter than Michelle and has smaller tits, just a handful. She has a tight ass and a little strip of blonde hair above her slit. Joshua pulls his underwear down and I notice that he is well endowed. Additionally, he is uncut which is unique for me. I've not seen many uncut cocks, then again, I've not actively looked much either.

I look in our locker and notice there are pink robes where all the robes we've seen so far are white. I hold mine up to Michelle and raise my right eyebrow with an inquisitive look on my face.

"From what the party invitation mentioned, the white robes are open invitations for play with other members. The pink robes is a visual way to let people know to ask first or that you are here as an exhibitionist." Michelle says

"Huh. That's pretty cool. I suppose real men wear pink so..." I say while shrugging.

Michelle starts to peel her dress off and Kelsie and Joshua are finished but stay to watch.

"Hope you don't mind" Kelsie says as I look their way.

"No, not at all, that's why we're here isn't it?" I quip.

I help Michelle pull her dress down while standing behind her. I'm kissing the nape of her neck as I push the dress over her tits. My hands are traveling down her chest and as the dress crosses her nipples I feel them rub against my hands. I look over at our audience and notice they are entranced by our little show.

Her dress is bunched up just below her tits. I reach under her marvelous mounds and squeeze them up and together, eliciting a moan from Michelle. She reaches her right arm up and rubs her hand on the back of my head as I continue to nibble and kiss her neck. I continue to look into the eyes of Kelsie and Joshua as I strip my wife.

"God, she's got an amazing body..." Joshua gasps

"Yes she does." I say between nibbles. "Would you like to see more?"

Kelsie nods her head as her left hand slides into her own robe and her right hand slides into Joshua's. I can tell that she's rubbing small circles around her pussy as she slowly strokes Josh's cock.

I continue to push Michelle's dress down all the while watching what our observers are doing. I move my hands to Michelle's sides as I push her dress past her hips. I move down to a squat behind her, I'm still watching our partners across from us. Moving my hands down her hips, I slide them across her abdomen as the dress falls past her hips. I run my hands down her pubic bone, while sliding down to the inside of her thighs. I look up and see Michelle has her head back and is pinching her nipples. Glancing back to Kelsie and Josh I see that she is jacking Josh off with abandon.

I reach around Michelle and slowly rub the outside of her pussy lips and can already tell she is horny from the heat emanating from her. I run my right index finger agonizingly lightly atop her lips, feeling her wetness. At that moment I hear a gasp from in front of us as Kelsie tenses up and her eyes roll back into her head. She's shivering as Josh's hand has replaced hers at some point. He fingers her through her orgasm and she relaxes as her orgasm subsides.

With beads of sweat on her forehead she comments "Thank you for the pre-show.. I sure hope to see more when we go into the auditorium."

"My pleasure. I don't think Michelle minded much did you?" I ask as I stand, running my hands back up her abdomen to between her tits and turning her head to mine for a kiss.

"No, not at all. Definitely our pleasure." She says dreamily.

Kelsie and Josh rearrange themselves and thank us again as they walk out of the locker room. Michelle slides her robe on but doesn't fasten the front yet.

"God, that was so hot and so cruel." Michelle says

"Why cruel?" I ask with mock innocence.

"Teasing me like that. You owe me big time." She says with a grin.

"Don't worry, I'm sure that there will be many orgasms before the night is over. So, we're wearing pink, does this mean we're doing these types of shows tonight?" I say as I undress myself. I unbutton my shirt and hang it in the locker followed by pushing my pants past my hard cock. It springs out, free from it's confines of my pants.

"I don't think he'll mind too much." Michelle jokes as the runs a finger up the underside of my cock as it twitches in response to her touch.

"No, he won't mind at all." I say with a broad smile as I finish getting undressed.

I put my robe on and fasten the front to close around me. I find it strangely erotic knowing that I'm in a public environment wearing only a robe. Couple that with the fact that I'm in a constant state of arousal so my cock is playing peekaboo with each step. I look at Michelle, she's fastened her robe as well and it accentuates her assets marvelously.

We walk from the locker room to the main party room hand in hand. Looking around we are both awestruck at the decor. The room seems like it is straight out of history from a Greek or Roman villa. There are pillars all around the room with vines and greenery decorating them. There are little fountains with lights in them casting reflections on the ceiling and walls. There is a stage setup in the middle of the room with what appears to be an altar or bench. On the main wall there is a beautiful buffet setup with mediterranean food and appetizers.

I notice that there are far more white robes than pink but notice there are a few others like us milling about. In a circle around the stage are pillows and cushions with tables a few inches off the ground. We go to the bar and order some wine and make are way over to an empty spot and lounge. We are enjoying our people watching when we notice Jen and Nick walk in wearing white robes.

I point them out to Michelle and whisper "Do they understand what the colors of the robes mean? I didn't know Jen had done anything like this before."

"You know Jen, she's super impulsive and acts before she thinks, sometimes too much."

This will be interesting I think to myself. I've always thought that Jen was hot but never thought I'd have the opportunity to see her naked, much less fucking. I'm watching them out of the corner of my eye and notice they sit on the opposite side but still within great viewing distance of us. With how they are positioned at their table, Jen's robe has ridden up to where I can see up her robe and get a great view of her legs and thighs. I must have been lingering too long as I look at her face and our eyes connect briefly. A grin creeps across her face as she brings her wine glass up to her lips for a drink.

I wonder what the grin was about and looked over at Nick. He has this wide eyed look and I can't place if it is anxiety, anger, or fear. Maybe it is a combination of all three. For some reason I can't shake the feeling that he's in over his head.

After about fifteen minutes the lights dim as an indication the show is beginning to start. There are probably about twenty five couples here and everyone has found a spot to sit and watch the show. The room darkens further till just the stage is illuminated.

"In ancient times, villages prayed to the gods for all type of favors." A booming voice says "Villages who needed rain would dance or pray. They would drink wine and spirits to celebrate a war which was won. And in times of need for children, they'd sacrifice a virgin, offering her flower for the gods to take. Today we witness as Diana, a young and beautiful virgin makes her way to the altar."

As the sentence ends, Kennedy walks out on stage wearing a Roman Toga. Her acting is good as she timidly walks to the stage where a set piece designed to look like a Roman altar stands. Her hair is in a ponytail as she walks around the altar, running her fingers on the surface.

Suddenly a loud clap of thunder and the voice continues, "Priapus, the God of virility and the phallus hears the village's cry for help. He watches from a distance and admires Diana's beauty."

A man is off the stage wearing nothing but a loose belt with a loin cloth that covers his groin and ass. He's watching from the shadows as Kennedy moves around the altar.

"Young Diana notices Priapus and doubt stricken, begins to question herself. Priapus, noticing that he has been seen, steps out from the shadows and approaches Diana."

Kennedy moves back from the man shaking her head back and forth. The man walks across the stage and grabs Kennedy by the shoulders. He forcefully kisses Kennedy and she tries to push him away and resist. He kisses down her cheek and begins to nibble on her neck.

"Diana tries to resist but is overcome with a sudden urge deep inside. She's never felt this before but she has a need within her womanhood begging for release. Her will breaking down, she decides to give in to the desire and her resistance falls."

Kennedy leans her head back as puts her hands on the back of his head as he kisses down her collar bone. He pulls the shoulders of her toga down and reveals Kennedy's amazing tits. He cups her right breast with one hand while he sucks on her other breast. Kennedy, her desire building, pulls his face onto her chest. She lifts his face and nearly devours his mouth.

During their passionate kiss, Kennedy's toga falls completely to the floor, leaving her bare body on display. The man sees her nakedness and lifts her off of her feet and carries her to the altar.

12