Awakening Michelle Ch. 03: Show

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Laying her down, he kisses from her mouth to her neck. Nibbling all the while. Her back is arched and her hands are caressing his shoulders as he makes his way down, licking and necking between her marvelous tits. She's rubbing his neck as he continues his slow journey to her navel. As he kisses past her pelvis, she runs her hands up her abdomen and pulls on her tits, expressing her nipples.

She spreads her legs open as he moves his mouth over her sex. From our angle, I can see the side of his face as he moves in for the first taste of her. As he proceeds to dine on her flower, Kennedy arches her back more and lets out a satisfied moan.

As I take in the scene being played out in front of me, my cock starts to grow and harden. As it rises, it begins to peek out of my robe. This does not go unnoticed by Michelle. She reaches over and unfastens my robe, exposing my manhood to the open air and wraps her delicate hand around my flesh. I look over at her and her eyes are back on the stage with a smirk on her face as she pumps my cock with one hand has her other in her robe. I reach over and expose her marvelous body and find that she has two fingers in her pussy.

I look up and notice she has a fire in her eyes and a look of lust on her face. I turn my attention back to the stage and move my hand over hers that is playing with her wet sex. She moves her hand away and allows me to gently play with her lips and clit. I slide my fingers in a V shape over her clit and down her lips as she lets out a soft moan. She is stroking me with more determination as she thrusts her hips up into my hand.

Nearly at the same time as Kennedy starts to orgasm, Michelle begins to moan softly. I can feel her muscles contracting under my hand and I smile knowing she's cumming as well. I softly rub her pussy lips and pay special attention to her clit as it is always hyper sensitive after she cums.

As Michelle is coming down, Priapus stands and Kennedy slides her hand up his thigh. Her hand disappears under his loin cloth and she begins to gently stroke his cock under the garment. She reaches out with her free hand and unclasps the loin cloth. As the fabric falls away a huge cock is revealed. Audible gasps echo across the crowd from most of the women, including Michelle. At hearing the response, Kennedy looks out to the crowd and nods her head in approval with a huge grin on her face.

His cock is so big it looks like it is easily the size of Kennedy's forearm. As if she heard my thought she reaches up and holds his balls in the palm of her hand while laying his cock down her arm with the head resting in the fold of her elbow. She mouths "oh my god!" as she lifts it up to her mouth and kisses the head. She tries to push the head into her mouth and manages to only get past the crown of his cock. Holding it by the base she licks up and down the shaft and pulls back, a thread of saliva connecting her mouth to the monstrous cock. She continues licking and sucking the tip until his cock has a glistening sheen of spit glowing in the stage light.

I look over at Michelle and notice she's entranced by the scene playing out on stage. Without looking over at me, she leans into me and rests her head just above my fully erect cock facing the stage. I can't see her face but I feel a nice warmth as she slowly pulls my cock into her mouth. She's barely moving her head as she sucks on the top third of my cock like she's sucking her thumb. I'm surprised at the sensation as it's not a blowjob where she's dedicating attention to the act, but she's swirling the head around in her mouth.

I look around the crowd and notice many couples are engaged in similar activities. Most of the women are giving head or receiving head while watching Kennedy attempting to suck the huge cock on stage. While looking at all the activity my eyes fall on Jen across the room. My eyes connect with hers as she's giving Nick head. Nick is oblivious as his attention is solely on stage. Jen smiles over her mouthful of dick as I watch her suck Nick. For a few moments both of us are unaware of the stage activity as we watch each other.

"Now Priapus will consummate the virgin sacrifice and take what he has been gifted." The narrator announces.

I look to the stage and Kennedy is laying on her back as her lover positions his massive cock at the entrance to her sex. He slowly pushes forward which elicits a moan from Kennedy. Inch after inch disappears into that tiny frame until he bottoms out, his balls tapping her puckered asshole. He pulls out and his cock is wet with her arousal as he picks up the pace and starts fucking her faster and faster. His balls are slapping against her rosebud as he fucks her with ferocity.

Michelle gets up and whispers into my ear "I want you to take me from behind and fuck me like she's getting fucked."

She bends over in front of me, facing the stage. As I begin sliding into her I lock eyes with Jen again. She is riding Nick reverse cowgirl and watching us as I begin to fuck Michelle. I notice that Jen has a much more fit frame than I realized. Her legs flex as she glides up and down on Nick and I can clearly see her abs moving as well. She notices me looking her over and smiles out of the corner of her mouth. I move my attention to the lovely woman whom I am currently fucking. She has her head down and is rocking into me as I push forward. I can feel her warm tunnel gripping my cock as her orgasm starts to take shape. With a soft moan she lifts her head and looks over her shoulder at me with lust filled eyes.

"I love you." She mouths as her face constricts and she lets small yips as I pound harder and harder into her. I feel my balls tighten and my spunk moving up my shaft as I begin to grunt and unload into this wonderful woman I call my wife. We are both moaning and grunting as we come down from our orgasms and collapse on the pillows.

Michelle slides up next to me and I take in the surrounding scenes around us. Kennedy is now riding the cock-arm and is nearly screaming with enjoyment. She is laying on top of him while he thrusts upward with loud squelching sounds. With the amount of fluids on his shaft and balls it appears one or both has cum. Nearly all of the spectators are engaged in some form of sexual acts with one another. In a lot of cases groups have formed where a mixture of men and women are enjoying one another. A woman is riding a man while blowing another man. One woman is having her pussy licked and sucked by two men. Another lady is getting a cock in her pussy and another in her ass at the same time. Sounds of pleasure, skin smacking skin, moans, and groans are filling the room. Kennedy is reaching a crescendo and moaning like a woman possessed.

"WHAT THE FUCK IS YOUR PROBLEM!" I hear from one side of the room. I look over and Nick is standing, naked, over another man who is lying on the ground. He has a look in his eye like he could cause harm. Jen is laying on the floor near the man and another woman looks like she fell as well. Nick goes to move to the man on the ground and I jump up, noticing the malice in Nick's eyes. As I'm rushing over to Nick I see Levi and another man has beat me to Nick.

"What is going on here?!?" I ask Nick.

"This son of a bitch came over and whispered something to my wife. Suddenly he's trying to fuck her from behind while she's on top of me!"

"He was asking me if it was ok to do that Nick! I didn't think you'd have a problem with it, given all the sex in the room. Not to mention you were busy making out with HIS wife."

"I didn't fucking sign up for other men fucking you!"

"Nick, you guys are wearing white robes that indicates you're ok with playing with others." I interject

"You shut the fuck up! It's because of you and your slut of a wife that we are even here! If it wasn't for her putting ideas in my wife's vacant head, we wouldn't know this place existed."

I clench my fists and hear gasps. A hand touches me on my shoulder and I turn to the side "this is not the place to get violent, as much as I want to punch him myself for saying that." Says a man i hadn't met before.

Nick is still being restrained when Alex and Charlie come over and instruct them to leave.

"Fucking fine with me! Bunch of fucking freaks." Nick says as he gathers his robe, picks up Jens and throws it at her. "Put this on. We are getting dressed and leaving! Now!"

"No, I'm staying. Nick, you've embarrassed me for the last time! You are such a no good, lazy, unreasonable.." SMACK!

In a blur Jen is on the ground holding her cheek and myself and two other men are now holding Nick again.

"That's enough asshole, get your shit and get the fuck out." I say while pushing him to the entryway. Me and the two men are essentially pushing Nick to the locker room. I look over my shoulder and see Michelle bent over, talking with Jen. Jen nods her head and looks our way. Somehow he hit her hard enough it split her cheek and her eye is beginning to swell. That lights a deeper fire in me and I almost throw him in the lockers of the changing room.

"You are no man to me you sick son of a bitch. Who hits a woman, especially their wife the way you did. You disgust me, get dressed and leave." I spit out at Nick

"Gladly. Keep the bitch. She was a bad lady anyway." He says venomously while digging his clothes out and putting them on.

Me and the two men stand and watch as he leaves the door and we hear his car peel out of the parking lot.

Heading back to the main room I extend my hands to the two men with me. "Thanks for helping me. His wife is a friend of ours. We've never really hung out with him though. I really do appreciate your help."

"No problem at all. We are like a family here. Unfortunately tourism happens and his reactions are not uncommon. Usually once or twice a year. Although, his was the most explosive we have had in years."

"Would one of your wives be willing to help my wife in getting Jens things together? We are going to pack up and head out. We will take her home with us and help her get her mind in order for her next steps. I think that fiasco has kind of killed any sexual energy I had."

He chuckled and said, "Sure. I'll get her and have her help out." One of the guys said.

We walk out and a couple of other women are helping Jen and Michelle. They got a towel and an ice pack and are holding it up to her face. I suddenly remember that not one person is clothed and this entire scene played out in the nude. I shake my head and make my way to the ladies. As I walk up I see her affected eye is pretty swollen, her split cheek isn't bleeding, thankfully she wont need stitches. She takes her ice pack away from her face and I grimace as I see the bruise forming on the side of her face.

"Mike, I'm so sorry" Jen says as she starts to break down.

"Honey, you have nothing to be sorry for." Michelle says as she pulls Jen into her arms. She is stroking Jen's hair and shushing her. Jen is shaking and crying now that the adrenaline has subsided and reality crashes in. The other women chime in, trying to comfort her.

I look at Michelle and tell her we are going to leave and take Jen home with us. One of the women, who I assume is the wife of the man who helped me, helps Jen to her feet. Jen, Michelle, and the other woman walk towards the locker room. I tell Charlie and Alex what we are doing and they give me their well wishes.

I walk into the locker room noticing that Jen and Michelle are dressed. I get my clothes out and put them on, thinking how much I want to kick Nick's ass for what he did to Jen. Michelle looks at me with a concerned look and an errant tear forming in the corner of her eye. Jen has her face in Michelle's shoulder, still sobbing.

"Come on ladies. Let's get home and get you guys in bed."

"I'm so sorry. Thank you guys for helping me. I'm fine, I'll call him and make it right, I'll have him pick me up or take a cab."

"You'll do no such thing." I say. "You will come to our house and we will talk this over tomorrow. You aren't in the right frame of mind, and Nick sure as hell isnt."

We walk out to the car and I have Michelle sit in the back with Jen. The ride home, Jen is crying off and on. I look into the rear view mirror and notice Michelle looking out the back window. Her eyes are wet as she slowly comforts Jen.

"It'll be alright. Shhh... shhh..."

12